Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Korean Women And Western/White Men

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Anonymous1 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:04 am

Mr Natural wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:dave's wife is also ugly

Really?

I wouldn't say she is a super model but ugly? Actually looks like a fairly typical Filipina and I think a guy could do a lot worse.

she is ugly....and Im being nice here

nobody looks at the trashiest looking people of a country and say that is typical

typical if you live in the slums maybe...where negrito/australoid features are rampant
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Re: Korean Women And Western/White Men

Postby Anonymous1 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:16 am

Taco wrote:Mediocre-looking, or downright fugly white guys – most of whom work in sub-professional English teaching jobs - are able to come to Korea and date women who are attractive, successful, and way out of their league. I know a Canadian guy whose relationships back home in Toronto were all disasters, and who was too insecure to get laid. But in Korea he is dating an attractive marketing professional, and has hooked up with tons of willing Korean chicks, and now he never wants to go home – where he would just be another average guy.

Korean Women And Western/White Men
http://theunlikelyexpat.blogspot.kr/201 ... e-men.html

alpha females in Korea dont date fugly white guys

example you dont see any of those fugly losers dating anyone of the likes of Girls Generation

alpha females in Korea date/marry alpha males in korea

so korean alpha male/ korean alpha female

beta females in korea date white guys

beta males in korea use their Korea's position in the economic totem pole to marry alpha females in SEA countries

alpha females in SEA would marry a beta foreigner if he could provide something the alpha male in SEA cannot which is stable family life

alpha females in SEA do not mess with fugly western mongers who come for the whores

but there are plenty of Delta level SEA women who cling to fugly western males and western males will then complain why are all the women in SEA ugly....its because alpha females ignore them
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Postby sushiman » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:20 pm

Korea is all about social status, looks and money...much more so than the USA.

It's a great society and I like it here, Seoul women are the hottest in the world, but few normal ones would openly date a westerner. Anyone who thinks they are going to step off the plane and get swarmed by hotties is living in a dream world, that's the Philippines.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:01 am

Mr Natural wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:dave's wife is also ugly

Really?

I wouldn't say she is a super model but ugly? Actually looks like a fairly typical Filipina and I think a guy could do a lot worse.

The best looking women make shitty wives that's why he married her. You have 2 choices, get an average looking wife that you can trust or get a smokin hot, emotionally unstable woman that empties your bank account, cheats on you and argues with you everyday.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zboy1 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:01 am

Yup! I totally agree, Taco. That's always the drawback to marrying a hot women, because they're bound to attract a lot of interest from other men, and she will be compelled to be hypergamous in terms of men. So, I'd rather date an average to above average women, but not super hot because of how emotional and controlling they can be. ...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Anonymous1 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:08 am

zboy1 wrote:Yup! I totally agree, Taco. That's always the drawback to marrying a hot women, because they're bound to attract a lot of interest from other men, and she will be compelled to be hypergamous in terms of men. So, I'd rather date an average to above average women, but not super hot because of how emotional and controlling they can be. ...

lets not prejudge attractive women...you are talking about western ethics
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:29 pm

Anonymous1 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Yup! I totally agree, Taco. That's always the drawback to marrying a hot women, because they're bound to attract a lot of interest from other men, and she will be compelled to be hypergamous in terms of men. So, I'd rather date an average to above average women, but not super hot because of how emotional and controlling they can be. ...

lets not prejudge attractive women...you are talking about western ethics

I notice the same thing living in the Philippines. The sexiest women are almost always deceptive and their not very interested in me either which I take as a complement. However, I have average looking Filipinas flirting with me everyday.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby kai1275 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:29 pm

chanta76 wrote:Didn't know David married an Asian women. I wouldn't call her ugly but not really pretty but hey if David is happy who cares what others think.

BUt I'm kind of surprise though..he should have loads of money and he was famous..and I think others would think he would land a super model. But sometimes the average looking woman make better house wives.

Dave is VERY red pill. He is alot like Patrice O'Neal or Paul Mooney. I did not know he had a pinay wife, but I am not shocked that he does. He is too thought provoking to be with a Western woman and is too weird for your typical feminist minded black woman. His interests alone make him too much for your average Western Woman. So to combat that, get a good loyal wife that is not involved in any of the silly stuff you make a living off of.

And she is not ugly either. At least a 6-7. I bet she was hotter when she was younger, but after a few kids, which look at least 7 years old, she is not bad at all!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby Anonymous1 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:36 pm

kai1275 wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Didn't know David married an Asian women. I wouldn't call her ugly but not really pretty but hey if David is happy who cares what others think.

BUt I'm kind of surprise though..he should have loads of money and he was famous..and I think others would think he would land a super model. But sometimes the average looking woman make better house wives.

Dave is VERY red pill. He is alot like Patrice O'Neal or Paul Mooney. I did not know he had a pinay wife, but I am not shocked that he does. He is too thought provoking to be with a Western woman and is too weird for your typical feminist minded black woman. His interests alone make him too much for your average Western Woman. So to combat that, get a good loyal wife that is not involved in any of the silly stuff you make a living off of.

And she is not ugly either. At least a 6-7. I bet she was hotter when she was younger, but after a few kids, which look at least 7 years old, she is not bad at all!

lets not use that excuse...I suspect she always looked like that

this filipinas had child or children as well
yet they did not take the drop
https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 4077_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 7565_n.jpg
https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 0011_n.jpg
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand