My Thoughts On Different Women From Southeast Asia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My Thoughts On Different Women From Southeast Asia

Post by publicduende »

gsjackson wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 3:14 pm
Pretty dark, pd. C didn't split for greener pastures yesterday, did she?
Nope :) C and I are getting on like the Burj Khalifa on fire and, the way it's going, she will get ring no. 1 soon! Yes my observation was perhaps cynical but, hey, that's what you get after living in a country like this for several years and being burned on all possible bits: you call everything by its true colour and you don't care about raining on people's parades.

Finding a girl like C has been a needle in a haystack exercise. I think finding a young lady like her would have been very hard anywhere in the world. It's also worth the restraint I am putting into cherishing her (without acting like a p***y) and not making stupid mistakes that will cost my dear, in terms of her love and respect.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:
February 7th, 2018, 10:28 am
gsjackson wrote:
February 5th, 2018, 3:14 pm
Pretty dark, pd. C didn't split for greener pastures yesterday, did she?
Nope :) C and I are getting on like the Burj Khalifa on fire and, the way it's going, she will get ring no. 1 soon! Yes my observation was perhaps cynical but, hey, that's what you get after living in a country like this for several years and being burned on all possible bits: you call everything by its true colour and you don't care about raining on people's parades.

Finding a girl like C has been a needle in a haystack exercise. I think finding a young lady like her would have been very hard anywhere in the world. It's also worth the restraint I am putting into cherishing her (without acting like a p***y) and not making stupid mistakes that will cost my dear, in terms of her love and respect.
Congrats. It's a pretty inspiring story. You knew exactly what you wanted, worked your tail off to find it, endured plenty of (thoroughly vented) frustration, and finally came up aces. Happy for you. Hope the business is in light at the end of the tunnel phase, and also that Jester is enjoying similar prosperity.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Yeah, there's a reason why some parts of Asia have birth rates on part with the Anglosphere and Western Europe. South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and some mainland Chinese cities have the same focus towards careerism and upward mobility rather than enjoying life in a peaceful and laid-back way. I'd say in East Asia, mainland China is still the best overall for finding anything decent and worthy of being wife material. Unfortunately, even mainland China is changing. Girls who are from smaller cities and towns tend to become corrupted by the culture of major cities like Shanghai. I don't think Shanghainese would even mind it that much if their city came under control by a foreign power once more.

Singaporean women are like bastard offspring, combining the worst traits of East and West. This applies to many Singaporeans in a general sense, and much, if not most of their undesirable traits are attributed to the disgrace of a man known as Lee Kuan Yew. If any of you haven't seen Amos Yee's video criticizing Lee shortly after his death a couple of years ago, you can check it out. While I do find the way he carries himself to be a bit immature (well, he was only 15 or 16 at the time) and I don't agree with everything he says in his videos, I share his general sentiment towards Singapore and nations like Singapore.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!