Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Sending Flowers to Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Sending Flowers to Philippines

Postby hammanta » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Does anyone know of a legitimate site where I can order flowers and have them sent to an address in the Philippines. I don't wanna get scammed. I'm also from the USA.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:45 pm

I think you need to specify what city in the Phils you mean.

There are guys here on HA who live in the Phils. If you call a local florist in the girl's town, you can probably get this done.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Sending Flowers to Philippines

Postby davewe » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:12 pm

hammanta wrote:Does anyone know of a legitimate site where I can order flowers and have them sent to an address in the Philippines. I don't wanna get scammed. I'm also from the USA.

I used sendflowerstophilippines.net a couple times. Totally legit and actually no more expensive then sending online here in the US.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby hammanta » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:42 pm

Iligan City. My girl's birthday is coming up in a month and I want to surprise her. Thanks for the help.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby hammanta » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:53 pm

I've also read that sendflowerstophilippines.net was a scam. Read about 30 reviews in a row from the past couple months and only 1 was positive. Most said the flowers never arrived.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby davewe » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:28 pm

hammanta wrote:I've also read that sendflowerstophilippines.net was a scam. Read about 30 reviews in a row from the past couple months and only 1 was positive. Most said the flowers never arrived.

Well I must have gotten lucky I guess. On one of the two occasions I had to email them after the flowers had not arrived but they responded quickly and got them there later that day.

Of course this is the Philippines and if you are expecting excellent customer service - well it's not the right place for that.

I have one other suggestion: http://wowphilippines.com/catalog/login.php

They ship all sorts of items anywhere in the Philippines. I've never sent flowers with them but other items were sent successfully. I know the owner and believe he is honest with strong business skills.

Good luck!
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby polya » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:43 am

And afterwards, send our ex AW a triffid - say it with a flower!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Postby Taco » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:59 am

Sending flowers to a Filipina on her birthday is a good way to raped.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Sending Flowers to Philippines

Postby AndresVega » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:05 pm

Have your flowers delivered tomorrow, make it even easier for to send your best wishes in a short time.
AndresVega
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand