Sending Flowers to Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Sending Flowers to Philippines

Post by hammanta »

Does anyone know of a legitimate site where I can order flowers and have them sent to an address in the Philippines. I don't wanna get scammed. I'm also from the USA.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I think you need to specify what city in the Phils you mean.

There are guys here on HA who live in the Phils. If you call a local florist in the girl's town, you can probably get this done.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: Sending Flowers to Philippines

Post by davewe »

hammanta wrote:Does anyone know of a legitimate site where I can order flowers and have them sent to an address in the Philippines. I don't wanna get scammed. I'm also from the USA.
I used sendflowerstophilippines.net a couple times. Totally legit and actually no more expensive then sending online here in the US.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Iligan City. My girl's birthday is coming up in a month and I want to surprise her. Thanks for the help.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

I've also read that sendflowerstophilippines.net was a scam. Read about 30 reviews in a row from the past couple months and only 1 was positive. Most said the flowers never arrived.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

hammanta wrote:I've also read that sendflowerstophilippines.net was a scam. Read about 30 reviews in a row from the past couple months and only 1 was positive. Most said the flowers never arrived.
Well I must have gotten lucky I guess. On one of the two occasions I had to email them after the flowers had not arrived but they responded quickly and got them there later that day.

Of course this is the Philippines and if you are expecting excellent customer service - well it's not the right place for that.

I have one other suggestion: http://wowphilippines.com/catalog/login.php

They ship all sorts of items anywhere in the Philippines. I've never sent flowers with them but other items were sent successfully. I know the owner and believe he is honest with strong business skills.

Good luck!
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

And afterwards, send our ex AW a triffid - say it with a flower!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Sending flowers to a Filipina on her birthday is a good way to raped.
AndresVega
Freshman Poster

Re: Sending Flowers to Philippines

Post by AndresVega »

Have your flowers delivered tomorrow, make it even easier for to send your best wishes in a short time.