Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


“I was a God in The Philippinesâ€￾ – No You Weren't Here's Why

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby green1976 » Fri May 02, 2014 11:02 pm

Dash wrote:^^

Ditto. There is no place like the Philippines.

Best places to pick up women in the world

Philippines
Thailand
Indonesia
Dominican Republic
Colombia
Brazil


I'm surrendering to the idea the Philippines is over Thailand to pick up women.
And Thailand is quit good in my opionion.
Surely better than any Latin America countries i have been too who are themselves way better compared to the Western world,East Asia and the Arab lands.

What about Cambodia?

I went to Laos,it sucked.
Remind me some type of Vietnam(haven't been there,just reading trip report..sounds similar for females)

We can count on our fingers the countries where women are quite available,quite pretty,society not too dangerous,not too poor.
green1976
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm







Postby Dash » Sat May 03, 2014 1:18 am

green1976 wrote:
Dash wrote:^^

Ditto. There is no place like the Philippines.

Best places to pick up women in the world

Philippines
Thailand
Indonesia
Dominican Republic
Colombia
Brazil


I'm surrendering to the idea the Philippines is over Thailand to pick up women.
And Thailand is quit good in my opionion.
Surely better than any Latin America countries i have been too who are themselves way better compared to the Western world,East Asia and the Arab lands.

What about Cambodia?

I went to Laos,it sucked.
Remind me some type of Vietnam(haven't been there,just reading trip report..sounds similar for females)

We can count on our fingers the countries where women are quite available,quite pretty,society not too dangerous,not too poor.


Look at it this way, it is impossible for a country to be EASIER than Philippines because it doesnt get any easier. Even if Thailand was as easy (I doubt it) you still have to give Philippines the advantage due to language barrier. Can't say this for sure because I cant remember the number of girls on ThaiCupid, but I am pretty sure there are significantly more girls online in the Philippines compared to Thailand.

The problem with Cambodia is two fold. Number 1, most girls are simply not very attractive. Number 2 (the big problem), is the online pool for women is very small. Almost to the point of sheer uselessness.
Dash
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 am

Postby Enticer » Sat May 03, 2014 3:43 am

Filipina's LOVE american men. One buddy gave the analogy of this: Picture yourself in a room filled with your perfect young, beautiful model type women. That is how a filipina sees an american. Perfect. I even think they KNOW the stigma of them being dedicated and loving American men...and excel at keeping that reputation up.

I'm going to visit a woman i talk with every day in Cedu, in Feb. I should be staying with her parents. Yet, I am contemplating getting their early so i can hang out for 2-3 days and f**k some other chicks....just because I can and know i can...and want to. You only live once....
Enticer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:46 am
Location: PA, USA

Postby green1976 » Sun May 04, 2014 2:43 am

Dash wrote:
green1976 wrote:
Dash wrote:^^

Ditto. There is no place like the Philippines.

Best places to pick up women in the world

Philippines
Thailand
Indonesia
Dominican Republic
Colombia
Brazil


I'm surrendering to the idea the Philippines is over Thailand to pick up women.
And Thailand is quit good in my opionion.
Surely better than any Latin America countries i have been too who are themselves way better compared to the Western world,East Asia and the Arab lands.

What about Cambodia?

I went to Laos,it sucked.
Remind me some type of Vietnam(haven't been there,just reading trip report..sounds similar for females)

We can count on our fingers the countries where women are quite available,quite pretty,society not too dangerous,not too poor.


Look at it this way, it is impossible for a country to be EASIER than Philippines because it doesnt get any easier. Even if Thailand was as easy (I doubt it) you still have to give Philippines the advantage due to language barrier. Can't say this for sure because I cant remember the number of girls on ThaiCupid, but I am pretty sure there are significantly more girls online in the Philippines compared to Thailand.

The problem with Cambodia is two fold. Number 1, most girls are simply not very attractive. Number 2 (the big problem), is the online pool for women is very small. Almost to the point of sheer uselessness.


Another option can be Indonesia.
Is a non popular spot for women and i'm reading a lot of positive reviews.
There have a soft muslim attitude..especially in Jakarta.
Online girls in Cambodia..no way for sure..and uglier than Thais that's true.
Maybe we should add Indonesia too i reckon..i'm keeping gathering more information.
green1976
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Postby Dash » Mon May 05, 2014 3:19 am

green1976 wrote:Another option can be Indonesia.
Is a non popular spot for women and i'm reading a lot of positive reviews.
There have a soft muslim attitude..especially in Jakarta.
Online girls in Cambodia..no way for sure..and uglier than Thais that's true.
Maybe we should add Indonesia too i reckon..i'm keeping gathering more information.


In my circles Indonesia has already been discovered as a PRIME place for women. Right up there with Philippines and Thailand.

Jakarta is considered Poosy Paradise.
Dash
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 am

Postby mguy » Thu May 29, 2014 11:52 pm

Been awhile since I posted. But here's a quick useful update.

OMG THE CONDOM BROKE!!!!!!

* or you just didn't rubber and got paranoid.

Have no fear mguy is here.

So there is no "emergency pill" in the Philippines. Actually illegal. But

BUT!!!!!!! THankfully BUT!!

There is something called Nordette.

It's available in mercury drug.

Make her take 4 pills within 8 days of sex and then 4 pills again after that.

- If you are really desperate and missed the deadline, man I got that shit figured out as well! I'll update my guide with it.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Postby mguy » Thu May 29, 2014 11:55 pm

"How to find pockets of wealth in the Philippines"

Here's a useful trick I got.

We will use the exotic white girl as a barometer of wealth.

Places with concentration of young white girls will almost certainly be pockets of wealth. Places with lots of white old men, will almost be.. well... ummm. Let's just say prostitution?

So there's another immutable observation. No offense to the white guys here of course, just an observation.

Gotta go
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Postby Mr S » Fri May 30, 2014 9:26 am

green1976 wrote:
Dash wrote:
green1976 wrote:
Dash wrote:^^

Ditto. There is no place like the Philippines.

Best places to pick up women in the world

Philippines
Thailand
Indonesia
Dominican Republic
Colombia
Brazil


I'm surrendering to the idea the Philippines is over Thailand to pick up women.
And Thailand is quit good in my opionion.
Surely better than any Latin America countries i have been too who are themselves way better compared to the Western world,East Asia and the Arab lands.

What about Cambodia?

I went to Laos,it sucked.
Remind me some type of Vietnam(haven't been there,just reading trip report..sounds similar for females)

We can count on our fingers the countries where women are quite available,quite pretty,society not too dangerous,not too poor.


Look at it this way, it is impossible for a country to be EASIER than Philippines because it doesnt get any easier. Even if Thailand was as easy (I doubt it) you still have to give Philippines the advantage due to language barrier. Can't say this for sure because I cant remember the number of girls on ThaiCupid, but I am pretty sure there are significantly more girls online in the Philippines compared to Thailand.

The problem with Cambodia is two fold. Number 1, most girls are simply not very attractive. Number 2 (the big problem), is the online pool for women is very small. Almost to the point of sheer uselessness.


Another option can be Indonesia.
Is a non popular spot for women and i'm reading a lot of positive reviews.
There have a soft muslim attitude..especially in Jakarta.
Online girls in Cambodia..no way for sure..and uglier than Thais that's true.
Maybe we should add Indonesia too i reckon..i'm keeping gathering more information.


Indonesian women are not that good looking and the cultural and language barrier is a bit much to overcome for the typical Westerner. They have NO tits and NO Butt, just flat pancakes then little legs, at least in the other Asian countries you can find one that at least has one or the other for the most part. Been there, done that, next country please...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Postby hammanta » Fri May 30, 2014 3:28 pm

What about some of the lesser talked about countries such as:

Nepal
Mongolia
Bhutan
East Timor
Myanmar
Laos
Micronesia and Pacific Islands

Countries I'm wanting to travel to at some point for various reasons but It would be nice to have a view of the women as well.

Anybody have experience with any of these?
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby Anonymous1 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:58 am

mguy wrote:
hammanta wrote:@mguy

Just curious what class you would put my present girl in. She was born poor (her words not mine).

-graduated from a top Mindinao University in IT
-provides for her family, pays bills, etc. (had a parent die)
-online mobile app marketer, averages about 1k-2k USD a month but does earn a lot more sometimes
-paid for majority of my meals and outings
-Possessions: Xbox one, Mac Book Pro, Iphone 5, Big screen T.V., several dogs (Labs which she breeds), saving to buy a New Car
- Plans to come fly to states to visit me (I'm not paying any plane tickets)
-English is best I've heard in Philippines!!!!

But she is also quite modest, dresses simple, and works from home all day. Wants to travel but hasn't. Doesn't party and has a tight close group of friends. She never thought she'd ever do online dating, but because of her working from home she thought it would broaden her horizons and allow her to meet people.

I think she is closer to upper-middle as this month she made 15k USD!!! Way more than I can imagine but that isn't a typical month. She is also investing in a mango and rice farm for her father. Being in Mindinao I must believe she could be a decently high end girl. What do you think?


Here's the deal. Mindanao girls are desperately trying to leave mindanao for Manila. Serious, if she were any decent middle-class chick she would have landed at least in a cebu university.

Mindanao = Poor girl.

Unless she owns a mango farm, or her dad is in the army or in local politics. I would not live in Mindanao if you paid me a million dollars. Did you get that? I WOULD NOT LIVE IN THE SHIT PLACE THEY CALL MINDANAO IF THEY PAID ME A MILLION FCKING DOLLARS!!!!!! Yes, bro, skip that and just head over to a cebuana.


I guess you never been to Davao...its more progressive and less crime then Manila
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby Anonymous1 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:59 am

mguy wrote:
hammanta wrote:@mguy

Just curious what class you would put my present girl in. She was born poor (her words not mine).

-graduated from a top Mindinao University in IT
-provides for her family, pays bills, etc. (had a parent die)
-online mobile app marketer, averages about 1k-2k USD a month but does earn a lot more sometimes
-paid for majority of my meals and outings
-Possessions: Xbox one, Mac Book Pro, Iphone 5, Big screen T.V., several dogs (Labs which she breeds), saving to buy a New Car
- Plans to come fly to states to visit me (I'm not paying any plane tickets)
-English is best I've heard in Philippines!!!!

But she is also quite modest, dresses simple, and works from home all day. Wants to travel but hasn't. Doesn't party and has a tight close group of friends. She never thought she'd ever do online dating, but because of her working from home she thought it would broaden her horizons and allow her to meet people.

I think she is closer to upper-middle as this month she made 15k USD!!! Way more than I can imagine but that isn't a typical month. She is also investing in a mango and rice farm for her father. Being in Mindinao I must believe she could be a decently high end girl. What do you think?


Here's the deal. Mindanao girls are desperately trying to leave mindanao for Manila. Serious, if she were any decent middle-class chick she would have landed at least in a cebu university.

Mindanao = Poor girl.

Unless she owns a mango farm, or her dad is in the army or in local politics. I would not live in Mindanao if you paid me a million dollars. Did you get that? I WOULD NOT LIVE IN THE SHIT PLACE THEY CALL MINDANAO IF THEY PAID ME A MILLION FCKING DOLLARS!!!!!! Yes, bro, skip that and just head over to a cebuana.


I guess you never been to Davao...its more progressive and less crime then Manila
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby OutWest » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:16 am

Anonymous1 wrote:
mguy wrote:
hammanta wrote:@mguy

Just curious what class you would put my present girl in. She was born poor (her words not mine).

-graduated from a top Mindinao University in IT
-provides for her family, pays bills, etc. (had a parent die)
-online mobile app marketer, averages about 1k-2k USD a month but does earn a lot more sometimes
-paid for majority of my meals and outings
-Possessions: Xbox one, Mac Book Pro, Iphone 5, Big screen T.V., several dogs (Labs which she breeds), saving to buy a New Car
- Plans to come fly to states to visit me (I'm not paying any plane tickets)
-English is best I've heard in Philippines!!!!

But she is also quite modest, dresses simple, and works from home all day. Wants to travel but hasn't. Doesn't party and has a tight close group of friends. She never thought she'd ever do online dating, but because of her working from home she thought it would broaden her horizons and allow her to meet people.

I think she is closer to upper-middle as this month she made 15k USD!!! Way more than I can imagine but that isn't a typical month. She is also investing in a mango and rice farm for her father. Being in Mindinao I must believe she could be a decently high end girl. What do you think?


Here's the deal. Mindanao girls are desperately trying to leave mindanao for Manila. Serious, if she were any decent middle-class chick she would have landed at least in a cebu university.

Mindanao = Poor girl.

Unless she owns a mango farm, or her dad is in the army or in local politics. I would not live in Mindanao if you paid me a million dollars. Did you get that? I WOULD NOT LIVE IN THE SHIT PLACE THEY CALL MINDANAO IF THEY PAID ME A MILLION FCKING DOLLARS!!!!!! Yes, bro, skip that and just head over to a cebuana.


I guess you never been to Davao...its more progressive and less crime then Manila



Filipinos from Luzon are so convinced of their natural superiority over the "Provincials"
that they:

-Make blanket statements about Mindanao and the Visayas.

-Say how horrible those southern areas are.

- Generally know little about the area and perhaps have never even been there.

- Are unwilling to accept insight about the area from either Pinoys or foreigners who have
been there for years.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby Rock » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:33 am

OutWest wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
mguy wrote:
hammanta wrote:@mguy

Just curious what class you would put my present girl in. She was born poor (her words not mine).

-graduated from a top Mindinao University in IT
-provides for her family, pays bills, etc. (had a parent die)
-online mobile app marketer, averages about 1k-2k USD a month but does earn a lot more sometimes
-paid for majority of my meals and outings
-Possessions: Xbox one, Mac Book Pro, Iphone 5, Big screen T.V., several dogs (Labs which she breeds), saving to buy a New Car
- Plans to come fly to states to visit me (I'm not paying any plane tickets)
-English is best I've heard in Philippines!!!!

But she is also quite modest, dresses simple, and works from home all day. Wants to travel but hasn't. Doesn't party and has a tight close group of friends. She never thought she'd ever do online dating, but because of her working from home she thought it would broaden her horizons and allow her to meet people.

I think she is closer to upper-middle as this month she made 15k USD!!! Way more than I can imagine but that isn't a typical month. She is also investing in a mango and rice farm for her father. Being in Mindinao I must believe she could be a decently high end girl. What do you think?


Here's the deal. Mindanao girls are desperately trying to leave mindanao for Manila. Serious, if she were any decent middle-class chick she would have landed at least in a cebu university.

Mindanao = Poor girl.

Unless she owns a mango farm, or her dad is in the army or in local politics. I would not live in Mindanao if you paid me a million dollars. Did you get that? I WOULD NOT LIVE IN THE SHIT PLACE THEY CALL MINDANAO IF THEY PAID ME A MILLION FCKING DOLLARS!!!!!! Yes, bro, skip that and just head over to a cebuana.


I guess you never been to Davao...its more progressive and less crime then Manila



Filipinos from Luzon are so convinced of their natural superiority over the "Provincials"
that they:

-Make blanket statements about Mindanao and the Visayas.

-Say how horrible those southern areas are.

- Generally know little about the area and perhaps have never even been there.

- Are unwilling to accept insight about the area from either Pinoys or foreigners who have
been there for years.


Yes, I've met some quality people from Davao area, GenSan area, and CGY area - educated, with decent to strong financial resources, and good behavior and morals.

I'm a Luzon fan but at the same time, I recognize there are some great girls down in Mindinao including many from modest backgrounds.

And yes, Davao is in many ways a very pleasant city. And we have a fellow HAer who keeps choosing it over all other cities in Philippines to live in.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Array9 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:22 pm

OutWest wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
mguy wrote:
hammanta wrote:@mguy

Just curious what class you would put my present girl in. She was born poor (her words not mine).

-graduated from a top Mindinao University in IT
-provides for her family, pays bills, etc. (had a parent die)
-online mobile app marketer, averages about 1k-2k USD a month but does earn a lot more sometimes
-paid for majority of my meals and outings
-Possessions: Xbox one, Mac Book Pro, Iphone 5, Big screen T.V., several dogs (Labs which she breeds), saving to buy a New Car
- Plans to come fly to states to visit me (I'm not paying any plane tickets)
-English is best I've heard in Philippines!!!!

But she is also quite modest, dresses simple, and works from home all day. Wants to travel but hasn't. Doesn't party and has a tight close group of friends. She never thought she'd ever do online dating, but because of her working from home she thought it would broaden her horizons and allow her to meet people.

I think she is closer to upper-middle as this month she made 15k USD!!! Way more than I can imagine but that isn't a typical month. She is also investing in a mango and rice farm for her father. Being in Mindinao I must believe she could be a decently high end girl. What do you think?


Here's the deal. Mindanao girls are desperately trying to leave mindanao for Manila. Serious, if she were any decent middle-class chick she would have landed at least in a cebu university.

Mindanao = Poor girl.

Unless she owns a mango farm, or her dad is in the army or in local politics. I would not live in Mindanao if you paid me a million dollars. Did you get that? I WOULD NOT LIVE IN THE SHIT PLACE THEY CALL MINDANAO IF THEY PAID ME A MILLION FCKING DOLLARS!!!!!! Yes, bro, skip that and just head over to a cebuana.


I guess you never been to Davao...its more progressive and less crime then Manila



Filipinos from Luzon are so convinced of their natural superiority over the "Provincials"
that they:

-Make blanket statements about Mindanao and the Visayas.

-Say how horrible those southern areas are.

- Generally know little about the area and perhaps have never even been there.

- Are unwilling to accept insight about the area from either Pinoys or foreigners who have
been there for years.


+1

A Filipino from Luzon giving advice on an area which they have never been to or know little about should be ignored. Taco's advice about staying away from "educated" Luzon girls is correct. If you ever had to deal with them, you would understand why.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Postby Falcon » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:01 pm

Great post Mguy! I'll chip in with some of my own observations of Filipinas in Singapore.


Singapore

I'm in Singapore now. Filipinas here are of various social classes, but the vast majority are temporary domestic workers. Many agencies require them to take a day off, so usually they take Sundays off to hang out at the Orchard shopping district.

Last Sunday, I went over to the Orchard Road area and saw crowds and crowds of Filipinas, many of whom are with good-looking Bangladeshi guys, as well as with some Filipino guys. Quite an incredible sight.

I went into a club in Orchard Towers around 5 pm, and mainly saw 2 types of guysː
(1) Stereotypical "old balding white guy with beer belly" that you see in Angeles City and Pattaya
(2) Young Bangladeshi and Indian guys, many of whom are construction workers

The ladies were about 1/2 Filipina, 1/4 Indonesian, and 1/4 others.

#1 (old white guys) might somehow think they're God, but I get the feeling that they're being used for cash and try to take whatever they can get. They're not energetic and charming like the young Bangla guys.

But it's quite obvious that the Filipinas naturally gravitate towards #2. The Bangladeshi (and a few Indian) guys are mostly young guys in their 20's and early 30's, and know how to game the ladies. I've seen them dance really vigorously with the ladies, and they really know how to make the ladies laugh with their charm and sense of humor. The old white guys pretty much just sit around lazily and buy them drinks, and don't make the ladies laugh.

I easily joined in with the Bangladeshi guys, and they gave me smiles of approval as I danced along with them to impress the Pinays. The white guys were simply not in my league.

Result? You see Bangla male - Pinay female couples everywhere who look like they're mutually infatuated with each other. The old white guy - Pinay pairings look dull, emotionless, and more like the "take-out transactions" you see in Angeles City.

And I didn't mention the Thai, Vietnamese, Sri Lankan, Indian, and mainland Chinese ladies in Singapore yet! :P

Pictures and trip report coming up after I find some spare time next month.
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests