Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Common for Filipinas to steal their friends' boyfriends?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Common for Filipinas to steal their friends' boyfriends?

Postby Hero » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:04 am

This has happened to me a couple of times. I strike up a friendship with a Filipina, and then her friends try to steal me away from her.
The first time was a couple of years ago, when I visited the Philippines and went on a date with a girl (let's call her "Jane") and her chaperone.
A few days later, I get a message from the chaperone saying "Forget Jane. I want you to tear me apart".

The second time was just a few minutes ago. One of my Filipina Facebook friends put one of my photos on her timeline, and right away I get a friend request from one of her friends. Now my friend is jealous.

Now, I know how much Filipinas lust after Western men, but are they willing to actually destroy a friendship with another girl by stealing her American BF away from her?
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm







Re: Common for Filipinas to steal their friends' boyfriends?

Postby zboy1 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:47 pm

Hero wrote:This has happened to me a couple of times. I strike up a friendship with a Filipina, and then her friends try to steal me away from her.
The first time was a couple of years ago, when I visited the Philippines and went on a date with a girl (let's call her "Jane") and her chaperone.
A few days later, I get a message from the chaperone saying "Forget Jane. I want you to tear me apart".

The second time was just a few minutes ago. One of my Filipina Facebook friends put one of my photos on her timeline, and right away I get a friend request from one of her friends. Now my friend is jealous.

Now, I know how much Filipinas lust after Western men, but are they willing to actually destroy a friendship with another girl by stealing her American BF away from her?


More proof that Asian women are destructively hypergamous, even to the point of breaking-up friendships and family relationships. Pathetic, sigh...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Cornfed » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:59 pm

Even Filipina cockblocking is better than the Western version.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Johnny1975 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:09 pm

Cornfed wrote:Even Filipina cockblocking is better than the Western version.


That made me laugh. I wish I had high class problems like that.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Common for Filipinas to steal their friends' boyfriends?

Postby OutWest » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:50 pm

zboy1 wrote:
Hero wrote:This has happened to me a couple of times. I strike up a friendship with a Filipina, and then her friends try to steal me away from her.
The first time was a couple of years ago, when I visited the Philippines and went on a date with a girl (let's call her "Jane") and her chaperone.
A few days later, I get a message from the chaperone saying "Forget Jane. I want you to tear me apart".

The second time was just a few minutes ago. One of my Filipina Facebook friends put one of my photos on her timeline, and right away I get a friend request from one of her friends. Now my friend is jealous.

Now, I know how much Filipinas lust after Western men, but are they willing to actually destroy a friendship with another girl by stealing her American BF away from her?


More proof that Asian women are destructively hypergamous, even to the point of breaking-up friendships and family relationships. Pathetic, sigh...



That certainly can happen...kinda makes your girl guard you carefully and keep you sexually taken
care of...keep you too tired to notice anything else...

In a harsh world like the Philippines, a lot of people fight dirty...in a high stakes battle about genetics and real estate.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Common for Filipinas to steal their friends' boyfriends?

Postby Hero » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:42 pm

OutWest wrote:That certainly can happen...kinda makes your girl guard you carefully and keep you sexually taken
care of...keep you too tired to notice anything else...

In a harsh world like the Philippines, a lot of people fight dirty...in a high stakes battle about genetics and real estate.


That explains why Filipinas are so jealous and paranoid ... they can't trust anybody, not even their best friends.
I guess there's no female version of "bros before hos" :lol:
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby Taco » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:57 pm

Filipinas will definitely steal each others boyfriends, the competition for men in Cebu is insane. They've even been know to kill each other fighting over men.
Last edited by Taco on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby Hero » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:13 pm

Taco wrote:the competition for men in Cebu is insane.


Sweet :D
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby droid » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:51 am

Cornfed wrote:Even Filipina cockblocking is better than the Western version.

+1 lol!
I'm really looking forward to this.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby Billy » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:15 pm

yeah me to :)
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby C.J. » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:53 am

Those sows are also quick to change their minds too. Probably faster than western women.
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby Teal Lantern » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:18 am

Taco wrote:Filipinas will definitely steal each others boyfriends, the competition for men in Cebu is insane. They've even been know to kill each other fighting over men.

Is there something killing off the men?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby Taco » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:16 am

Teal Lantern wrote:
Taco wrote:Filipinas will definitely steal each others boyfriends, the competition for men in Cebu is insane. They've even been know to kill each other fighting over men.

Is there something killing off the men?


Most of the factories in Cebu will only employ women so a lot of the men have work overseas. In addition, when you consider all the men in Cebu that don't have a job, don't want a job, are gay, cheat on their wives, have a drinking problem etc... there's a very small pool of dateable men available. Also, Filipinos are white skin fanatics so if your ethnically European that's another plus for you. Also, Filipinas have extremely low standards when it comes to men possibly because they grow up in a male dominated culture where men are respected.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby Hero » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:40 am

Here's an update on my situation. As you recall, I have a Filipina Facebook friend (let's call her friend #1), and one of her friends (let's call her friend #2) requested that I put her on my friends list as well. When I told friend #1 this, she got jealous. The next day, friend #2 had unfriended me. I'm guessing that friend #1 told friend #2 that she'd kick her ass if she didn't back off. Man, there's nothing hotter than 2 women getting into a catfight over you :lol:
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby Taco » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:15 am

Hero wrote:Here's an update on my situation. As you recall, I have a Filipina Facebook friend (let's call her friend #1), and one of her friends (let's call her friend #2) requested that I put her on my friends list as well. When I told friend #1 this, she got jealous. The next day, friend #2 had unfriended me. I'm guessing that friend #1 told friend #2 that she'd kick her a** if she didn't back off. Man, there's nothing hotter than 2 women getting into a catfight over you :lol:


Not only will Filipina 1 never talk to Filipina 2 again but also all of her female friends too. Of course, most of the men in Philippines just take advantage of the situation and sleep with all of them. I'm not a cheater and I would encourage guys to stay with one woman especially if she's treating you well and she's committed to you.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], momopi and 3 guests