Do all older Filipinas have issues?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Do all older Filipinas have issues?

Post by Hero »

Seems like every time that I chat with a Filipina over 22, she has some sort of horrible trauma in her past (e.g. cheating bf, abusive husband, lost virginity). Do you think that all single Filipinas who are past their mid-20's have some sort of psychological scar like this? If so, should I just consider Filipinas in the age range 18-22 from now on?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do all older Filipinas have issues?

Post by Taco »

Hero wrote:Seems like every time that I chat with a Filipina over 22, she has some sort of horrible trauma in her past (e.g. cheating bf, abusive husband, lost virginity). Do you think that all single Filipinas who are past their mid-20's have some sort of psychological scar like this? If so, should I just consider Filipinas in the age range 18-22 from now on?
Filipinas from Luzon usually have issues I suggest you don't date them, go to Cebu to find a girlfriend. If a Filipina makes it to 30 yrs old without being in a serious relationship it means there's something wrong with her.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Yeah, usually if they are over 25 and single they have something wrong with them, it's a red flag. Proceed with caution basically.

I would agree, look for Visayan women they generally are higher quality and have better conversation skills than Luzon or Mindanao women. That is if you are looking for a serious relationship, it's harder to date casually though. Luzon is a better casual dating place.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Do all older Filipinas have issues?

Post by Hero »

Taco wrote: If a Filipina makes it to 30 yrs old without being in a serious relationship it means there's something wrong with her.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I've been chatting with a gorgeous 31-year-old Filipina who just told me that she was betrayed by a former BF from the United States and that it will be a long time before she can trust a man again. That means that I'll have to date her for months before she even decides whether or not to kiss me. I don't have time for that bullshit.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Mr S wrote:Yeah, usually if they are over 25 and single they have something wrong with them, it's a red flag. Proceed with caution basically.

I would agree, look for Visayan women they generally are higher quality and have better conversation skills than Luzon or Mindanao women. That is if you are looking for a serious relationship, it's harder to date casually though. Luzon is a better casual dating place.

Women are like athletes, the best ones are drafted(married) out of high school. It wouldn't be exaggerating to suggest that all single women in the world over the age of 25 have issues. Also, the younger women are when they start having children the happier they are, it might explain why western women are never happy.

Some guy finds a smoking hot Filipina, that's young, loves sex, has a great personality, doesn't complain and likes cooking and takes care of him when he's sick, he'd be crazy not to marry her. The best Filipinas get married young.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Taco wrote:
Mr S wrote:Yeah, usually if they are over 25 and single they have something wrong with them, it's a red flag. Proceed with caution basically.

Women are like athletes, the best ones are drafted(married) out of high school. It wouldn't be exaggerating to suggest that all single women in the world over the age of 25 have issues. Also, the younger women are when they start having children the happier they are, it might explain why western women are never happy.

Some guy finds a smoking hot Filipina, that's young, loves sex, has a great personality, doesn't complain and likes cooking and takes care of him when he's sick, he'd be crazy not to marry her. The best Filipinas get married young.

alot nonpro filipinas are asexual at heart and average in bed which is why most guys here wind up never finding a girl that is wife material for them because the few that love sex probably have some other issue (untrustworthy slut, old, have kids, not that attracitve, or some other reason0.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Taco wrote:

We are talking about the Philippines where high school was finished at 16 unless your area just transitioned to the K-12 system. And parental consent is needed until the age of 21. You need to adjust your scale for local conditions.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

It seems a lot of them want to fool around. Hard to find a serious one