Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Dating Success of Asian Women Is Due To White Obesity

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The Dating Success of Asian Women Is Due To White Obesity

Postby Taco » April 1st, 2014, 6:39 am

Generally speaking, Asian women are of high quality, with strong sex drives, nice bodies, clean, top-notch pussies, intelligent minds, and good values when it comes to long-term relationships.

The Dating Success Of Asian Women Is Due To White Obesity
http://www.returnofkings.com/32248/the- ... te-obesity
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Enticer » April 2nd, 2014, 1:11 pm

No surprise here. When I was in ireland, I was amazed at the LACK of overweight and obese people. Here in the US, fat f**k women brag about "big is beautiful" rather than watch what they eat and exercise. I have dated a few chubbers in my day....but would rather have someone fit....or in the case of asians. Petite. AW have a million excuses why they are fat....95% are bogus reasons...

"Excuses are tools of the weak and incompetent..."
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby pete98146 » April 2nd, 2014, 5:06 pm

Great article and it does a good job explaining why Asian ladies are becoming so popular!
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby Enticer » April 2nd, 2014, 9:19 pm

If you are in the US now....take a long look over the next 1-2 weeks and see how many fat PEOPLE there are. i live in the eastern US...and I can tell you that 80% of people are obese or overweight. Nevermind having a shitty attitude...

Great article!!!
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Re: The Dating Success of Asian Women Is Due To White Obesit

Postby royalism » April 2nd, 2014, 11:14 pm

Taco wrote:Generally speaking, Asian women are of high quality, with strong sex drives, nice bodies, clean, top-notch pussies, intelligent minds, and good values when it comes to long-term relationships.

The Dating Success Of Asian Women Is Due To White Obesity
http://www.returnofkings.com/32248/the- ... te-obesity

I call BS. You never seen a fat asian? LOL.... Asian diets are usually full of carbohydrates and junk food.
royalism
Freshman Poster

Postby Enticer » April 3rd, 2014, 5:00 am

The exception to the rule doesnt change a clear pattern, friend. Even if 20% are fatsos...that is far less than AW...
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby kevinsp » April 16th, 2014, 6:41 pm

This article is spot on. When our technology allows us to communicate via video with foreign women as easily as American (and we are almost at this point), American women will be forced to finally compete.
kevinsp
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand