The Dating Success of Asian Women Is Due To White Obesity

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Dating Success of Asian Women Is Due To White Obesity

Post by Taco »

Generally speaking, Asian women are of high quality, with strong sex drives, nice bodies, clean, top-notch pussies, intelligent minds, and good values when it comes to long-term relationships.

The Dating Success Of Asian Women Is Due To White Obesity
http://www.returnofkings.com/32248/the- ... te-obesity
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

No surprise here. When I was in ireland, I was amazed at the LACK of overweight and obese people. Here in the US, fat f**k women brag about "big is beautiful" rather than watch what they eat and exercise. I have dated a few chubbers in my day....but would rather have someone fit....or in the case of asians. Petite. AW have a million excuses why they are fat....95% are bogus reasons...

"Excuses are tools of the weak and incompetent..."
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Great article and it does a good job explaining why Asian ladies are becoming so popular!
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

If you are in the US now....take a long look over the next 1-2 weeks and see how many fat PEOPLE there are. i live in the eastern US...and I can tell you that 80% of people are obese or overweight. Nevermind having a shitty attitude...

Great article!!!
royalism
Freshman Poster

Re: The Dating Success of Asian Women Is Due To White Obesit

Post by royalism »

Taco wrote:Generally speaking, Asian women are of high quality, with strong sex drives, nice bodies, clean, top-notch pussies, intelligent minds, and good values when it comes to long-term relationships.

The Dating Success Of Asian Women Is Due To White Obesity
http://www.returnofkings.com/32248/the- ... te-obesity
I call BS. You never seen a fat asian? LOL.... Asian diets are usually full of carbohydrates and junk food.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

The exception to the rule doesnt change a clear pattern, friend. Even if 20% are fatsos...that is far less than AW...
kevinsp
Freshman Poster

Post by kevinsp »

This article is spot on. When our technology allows us to communicate via video with foreign women as easily as American (and we are almost at this point), American women will be forced to finally compete.