Jealousy in Filipina women...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Jealousy in Filipina women...

Post by Enticer »

On a recent thread, somewhere on this forum on Asia, China, Phil etc etc, it was talked about how Filipina women will STEAL their friends Bfs away from them.

I asked a girl I am talking to about this and even quoted one guy here. She said this is 100% true. She has only 1-2 close friends at home (she is in Kuwait working) and the rest of her friends she doesnt trust. She said an American or European man is like a God tot hem and it makes them betray all logic to get it....

An analogy would be if your best friend started dating a Russian or European supermodel. What would you do to have her? Betray a friend?

She also mentioned that most Filipino men are drunks and fighters. They dont care about their women much and often come home drunk and bust up the house and cheat on their women....

Yet...these women seem to be some of the most loyal in the world....

Any other thoughts on the topics?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Expanding on your topic, I think maybe the reason why filipinas are high quality is because filipinos are low quality (not in every way but in some), at least from what I hear. That's why I'm not too judgmental of filipinas who are single mothers. I usually assume that the reason why she's a single mother is not one that reflects badly on her.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Hey Enticer, thanks for checking into this. Yeah, when the chaperone of my friend Jane told me "forget Jane, I want you to tear me apart" I thought that it must be some sort of joke. I didn't know how to handle the situation. I didn't want to f**k the chaperone, but I didn't want to keep dating Jane either. If I did continue dating Jane, one of two things would have happened. I'd keep running into Jane's friend, which would be incredibly awkward; or, I'd have to tell Jane what her friend tried to do, which I didn't want to deal with either.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

I honestly think I have a real Jem here with my girl. Its been 4 months and I see no red flags at all. The typical Filipina patterns are there but nothing of a scammer or woman playing me. I may go see her next Feb.

In the meantime, she continues to tell me about life in Phil and their culture. Many of the topics here she enlightens me on and we discuss. Of course she doesnt know about this site...lol...

I have an enormous reference list as a professional photographer, so she knows I am for real and no bullshit. She knows that some American men are kooks and want to treat a foreign wife like a slave. So, she is leary also...but explained the culture of fools in Filipino men. Drunkenness is a big problem there....and lucky for me, I dont drink... :lol:

I have already put roadblocks in place about jealous, possessive behavior. Between me working with models and vast array of lady friends, i want her to be comfortable but understand I wont be pushed around by a jealous, insecure wife. She is already insecure about her vs my models...to which I have also begun programming her to feel good about herself. She is quite beautiful....