Good Philippines Dating Sites?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Good Philippines Dating Sites?

Post by bladed11 »

Which are good ones. I tried Philipinocupid.com but when I tried to email somebody they want me to pay almost $40 a month just to email some girls that I don't even know if they are real. wtf? Isn't that kind of expensive just to email and chat?
Last edited by bladed11 on April 6th, 2014, 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

I mean I'm not trying to be a cheap ass. If I met the right woman this way it would be well worth it but come on atleast let me email them for a while or something. Is it a scam? Oh and you can't even read emails sent to you. I already have 19 interested in me, but they purposely wall you from contacting them unless you fork out the dough and there's no telling if these are just fake accounts to get you to sign up and fork out.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

If anybody has experience could show me what to do. I'm a noob and never dated abroad. I always dated American white women and each time they always kept shopping around for other men while dating me. What's the point of dating white women then? I'm done with them as a race. I need some advice.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Plenty of Filipinas on my site (see .sig). In fact it's mostly Filipinas.

You need to be prepared to put a lot of effort into online dating - it's a full time occupation especially if you want a wife.

I actually found it surprisingly hard to get dates from dating sites when I was living in Thailand. I guess a good proportion of the ladies on these sites are just interested in chatting to foreign men and getting them to send them money.

FYI Subway in Bangkok was advertising a "sandwich artist" job at the rough equivalent of $1.50 an hour. So if a girl can get a john to send her $200 a month then that's a big standard of living increase for her.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Honestly, just pay the $40. There are some quality girls to be had on the site and it allows a lot more than the free sites like DIA.

I've heard Cherry Blossoms is good but you have to pay their to I believe. AsianDatebook is free and similar to FC but is kind of new and doesn't have much of a choice in women. Paid sites let you bypass a lot of the scammers and set you a part (most guys, especially local filipinos, don't wanna pay either). In a month you should have plenty of girls to choose from. Just get their skype info or messenger info so you won't lose them when your membership runs out.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Sounds good. I been checking out christianfilipina even though most of them are catholic and I am more than protestant. I'm not sending nobody money even philipinacupid tells you not to do that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dude you misspelled it. It's FilipinoCupid.com. Learn some basic spelling first.

$40 is not expensive for a dating site. Come on now. If you can't afford that, then how can you afford a plane ticket to the Philippines?

If you want to chat for free, use DateinAsia.com. Lots of Filipinas are on there.

The most popular one is Cherry Blossoms.

http://www.blossoms.com/?adid=WP3044
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
targetguy
Freshman Poster

scammers

Post by targetguy »

:cry: One thing people have to watch out for is the scammers. I have met 2 of these Philippine gals and they have every excuse to send money but when it comes to seriousness and marriage they cant seem to make it to the embassy. Many will string the foreigner along for years while draining his wallet. My advice is if its not rapped up within 6 months to a year move on or out. These send money honey stuff has ruined many foreigners not to mention the ones married and kicked out of the house they bought and living on the beach in Thailand and elsewhere.
no scammers
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Winston wrote:Dude you misspelled it. It's FilipinoCupid.com. Learn some basic spelling first.

$40 is not expensive for a dating site. Come on now. If you can't afford that, then how can you afford a plane ticket to the Philippines?

If you want to chat for free, use DateinAsia.com. Lots of Filipinas are on there.

The most popular one is Cherry Blossoms.

http://www.blossoms.com/?adid=WP3044
I can afford it. I just have no experience so I was asking if this site is legit or what. Because a site that makes you pay just to read email seems at front value a scam. Ya I spelled it wrong. I guess I missed school that day big deal. It's not like I'm stupid. I work in shipping department at work and work with paper work every day. Doing up to 8,000 dollar orders and hundreds of others. So ya I'm not the brightest person out there but I'm not stupid neither. Maybe a little.

I mean if it's legit ok I'll pay but the christianfilipino is only $17 and you get to read emails for free. So reason why I was like wtf>..
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Re: scammers

Post by bladed11 »

targetguy wrote::cry: One thing people have to watch out for is the scammers. I have met 2 of these Philippine gals and they have every excuse to send money but when it comes to seriousness and marriage they cant seem to make it to the embassy. Many will string the foreigner along for years while draining his wallet. My advice is if its not rapped up within 6 months to a year move on or out. These send money honey stuff has ruined many foreigners not to mention the ones married and kicked out of the house they bought and living on the beach in Thailand and elsewhere.
I have dozens of them spamming me wanting to talk to me. Thing is I'm wonder once I pay the monthly fee just to read their damn emails and all it is is them asking for money. LOL That would make me hit my face against the desk

I swear one of the must be a dude.. sick
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Bladed, I agree with the other posters : If coming up with $40 a month is hard for you, there's no way you can afford to court a woman who lives abroad.

I have experience with FilipinoCupid, and yes 99.9% of the women are no good. But so what? You only need to find 3 or 4 good ones to have an awesome romantic vacation in the Philippines. Quit worrying so much and GO FOR IT!
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

I tried some thai girls. They are absolute garbage. Some of the ones I talked to were used by American guys and were taking it out on me wtf. I don't like thai they are more like American... I didn't screw them over I am jut a nice guy looking for a nice lady. One of the thai girls was talking trash on me on her mic. wtf? I was being a gnetleman this is how these bitches behave. American girls wouldn't even do this.. What a terrible experience. Stay away from thai women I guess. One started to chat with me telling me how she hates american men. wtf lady then why did you talk to me. wow blocked deleted
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

On the up side I am like a god to filipino wow. I never had so many women message me in my life. Sheesh I can't beat them off me. Now I have to go there soon.
quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

www.melindaspenpals.com is a cool site. they vette everyone on the site and if there is even the slightest indication that someone is not there for a serious relationship thy will be kicked right off.. and its free
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I've been using Cherry Blossoms and have met mostly good women on there and yes, some 'scammers". I use hyphens because in my experience, a Filipina scammer isn't the same as an Eastern European scammer. And actually, they are even more rare too (in the Philippines)

Out of the women I've written there, only one ever asked for money but it wasn't much and she only started after she lost her job. NONE of the other women I wrote to ever asked for shit except for more pics of me and when is it I'm coming over there.

Maybe its just me, but I haven't had these bad experiences with scammers, even when on Eastern European dating sites or even when I went to Ukraine in person. My guess is to whats causing it, is the men are really ugly, really big dumb asses and/or really much older than the woman so the women get aggravated by that and decides to go for broke. Though I did meet a Ukrainian woman who was WAY into me but lost interest when she found I couldnt afford the type of house she had dreamed about her whole life. The definition of what is a scammer comes into play here, is she one or no? I would say no, just too picky.

I did see one Filipina who wanted me to pay her for cam sex, but at least she was honest. lol