Had a relationship with a Ukranian girl in China.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Had a relationship with a Ukranian girl in China.

Post by zboy1 »

Hey guys....

I just met a hot Ukranian girl totally into Asian men in China; she was all over me the past few days...

I'm guessing this will only be a short-term deal, since she is moving back to Ukraine soon...but, you would be surprised to see how some White women in Asia want to be with Asian men. So, all those Asian men looking for White women--maybe coming to Asia will help you get one!

And it was nice, not getting stared-at by jealous White guys or angry Black men when I was with her. Usually, back in the States, interracial couples like mines get a lot of flack for it. But in China, I found that even White guys gave me a positive nod as an acknowledgement of me being with this White girl. (Kind of surprising.) And when we would go to clubs, everyone seemed cool with interracial couples and dating there. I guess, they're too busy with Chinese girls too care or as I mentioned in another thread, the expats in Asia tend to be less of the 'douchebag' racist redneck types or 'angry Black men' types than in the Anglo world.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Ok, now THAT will get Winston to start packing up lol!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

droid wrote:Ok, now THAT will get Winston to start packing up lol!
Yeah, LOL! Maybe that will convince him to get his ass to go somewhere and start traveling again.
Black
Freshman Poster

Post by Black »

That's just cuz no one cares about white girls in Asia...and why would they? lol

And no, nothing would cause Winston to start traveling again. He might as well change the website name to "conspiracies and new age bullshit at home".
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow that's amazing. How did you meet her? Did you use cold approach? What did you say?

I used to call a Russian girl in China once. She was tall and beautiful. I wished I had gone to meet her. It was before my third trip to Russia. When I came back, she already gotten involved with an American guy there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:How did you meet her? Did you use cold approach? What did you say?
He says she was into him, so he probably didn't have to do much. That's the best scenario, when they are really into you, things flow rather easily. No "game" needed.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston wrote:Wow that's amazing. How did you meet her? Did you use cold approach? What did you say?

I used to call a Russian girl in China once. She was tall and beautiful. I wished I had gone to meet her. It was before my third trip to Russia. When I came back, she already gotten involved with an American guy there.
No, I met her by meeting her at a party. No cold approach needed!