Guys that married a Pinay < 10 years age difference

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Dash
Freshman Poster

Guys that married a Pinay < 10 years age difference

Post by Dash »

I am turning 28 soon and my days of traveling the world for fun and debauchery are coming to a close. Would like to have a family by 30-32. I work abroad so the chances of finding an American girl is slim (prefer foreign girls). I am thinking Pinays would make for good wife prospects.

For guys who married a pinay 10 years or smaller in age gap how has it been? The reason I am stipulating the 10 year age gap is because more than that and I question the girls physical attraction to you and her motives.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

A 10-20 year age difference is okay if your with a Filipina. not much of an issue if you decide to stay overseas away from living in a Western country. If you bring her to a Western country that is where you may run into issues if she is easily influenced by outside sources which will pressure her to conform to Western ways and whatnot.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Dash
Freshman Poster

Post by Dash »

I will be moving back to the US around 40ish. Aging parents and kids education etc.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Well make sure she has an independent mind and isn't easily swayed by others BS or you may have some trouble. Plus she should probably be a professional if you want her to go back to USA or put her through a school to become one cause she will need to do something to keep her busy in USA. I would say its 50/50 chance the Filipina will become Westernized and metamorph into a pain in the ass in a Western country, but it depends on how the initial relationship goes and how you deal with her to begin with.

If you can stay in the Philippines and pay the bills I'd recommend that. You can still send your kids to decent private schools where they won't get brainwashed with new world order and political correct multicultural BS, you can just travel back and forth between PI and USA. I do that with my kid in Manila area. There's some trade off but I think my kid will be better educated here and not brainwashed to learn BS, since I can't afford a 10-20k a year private school in the states or have the time to home school over sending to the dismal American public schools, so then this is the best option right now. My kid is totally cool to be around, easy, healthy and normal than the kids I see in North America, even better acclimated to life than when I was growing up mainly in the 80's in USA.

I would suggest finding either a nurse, pharmacist, medical technician, Dentist, Veterinarian, or engineer since these careers can be easily transferred to America. Either find a girl currently attending school or just entering the job market.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Dash
Freshman Poster

Post by Dash »

She will be getting a nursing or teaching degree most likely so she can work abroad with me as well.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Dash wrote:She will be getting a nursing or teaching degree most likely so she can work abroad with me as well.
Well her English better be an overall IELTS 7 or above if she is going to be a nurse or teacher in a Western country besides the USA. She can maybe get away with a 6 or 6.5 if it's a non-native English speaking country though. She would be able to work in the USA with less than a 7 score cause she will have a green card from being married to you but in other countries it may not be as easy.

Generally I find most educated Filipinos to have an IELTS of around 6 unless they went to private schools or the upper level universities or did an extensive English training program to improve their English to pass the test.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Nurses

Post by davewe »

I initially took the same tactic - find a nurse or some professional. Didn't work for me. There's a huge glut of unemployed nurses in PI and they all know what nurses make in the US.

I had nurses I was chatting with ask me about particular hospitals in my city cause a position was listed. Freaked me out a bit.

In the end I focused on girls with degrees but dropped most of the nurses. YMMV.

Course my wife and I have well over a 10 year gap so what do I know :)
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Guys that married a Pinay < 10 years age difference

Post by Taco »

Dash wrote: For guys who married a pinay 10 years or smaller in age gap how has it been? The reason I am stipulating the 10 year age gap is because more than that and I question the girls physical attraction to you and her motives.
I'm 11 years older than my Filipina wife and the love boat is still sailing. My friend is the same age as his Filipina wife and he's been married for over 25 years.

My personal feeling is when you start getting over 15 years age difference it can become a problem because your both at different stages in your lives. I've seen 40 year age differences in Filipina/American relationships and most of the time there's no love in those relationships. Usually, the Filipina will have a boyfriend on the side she's giving money to every month.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

was talkign to an unemployed nurse graduate on dating site she dropped me when i didn't want to meet
her at airport and suddenly found a new boyfriend days later lol also found out her aunt had a active
profile on the dating site despite already having a foreign man lol she seemed in a hurry to want to go on vacations and hook up with me, and get money for her parents.

another nurse girl was graduating and she seemed in a hurry for marriage and rather picky from what i can tell but she seemed nice and sincere and was one of the few quality girls. i dont htink it would
have worked out well cause im not that attractive or charismatic despite being young, im demanding, and want someone for sex and to stay with me and treat me good not someone looking for an instant visa out.

so i agree with the other poster nurses are very ambitious and money driven and will mainly see you as a visa ticket out.

call center girls i find are another problem area. i hate most of them. the girl im with ironically is a call center girl but is not the party or slutty type but she has a bit of an attitude and is not very humble or hardworking sometimes hence reminding me why im not keen on call center. her call center sister seems like a bitch and party slut etc from what she has told me.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

If you plan on living in PI or other country that's not Western than you can pick whatever kind of girl you want but if you know you are going to go back to a Western country like the states then you should consider a professional girl who can make halfway decent money rather than stay at home or only capable of working retail or as the cleaning lady in some business. Because there are so many nurses many Filipinos just follow the crowd and so you will have a lot of low quality women who got their degree in nursing but it doesn't mean that all nurses are hopeless as a potential GF, you guys are really stupid if you believe that.

I have to interview hundreds of nurses every month and there are many catches to be made but you have to live in the country and look for them. IF they are a good nurse they aren't going to be spending their time on online dating sites cause they will be working brutal hospital shifts which leaves them no time for stuff like that. The good nurses will be in the high end hospitals in each city, you start your quest there and work your way down. Actually, you could probably just hang around one of the hospitals pretending your visiting someone and flirt around that way. DUH, if a nurse is unemployed it means she is either lazy or not that intelligent, cause there are plenty of jobs in foreign countries for PI nurses if they can meet certain qualifications or certifications, which should theoretically already have been met if they went to a half-way decent school. However there are a lot of fly by night schools that just ride the tide of education fads so if they got a degree from one of those then its their own fault and not a good GF potential to begin with anyways.

Also, I think most of the younger nurses are single and I've met many that would be a good catch. Get out to some of the provincial cities there are a lot over there with decent characters.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Mr S wrote:If you plan on living in PI or other country that's not Western than you can pick whatever kind of girl you want but if you know you are going to go back to a Western country like the states then you should consider a professional girl who can make halfway decent money rather than stay at home or only capable of working retail or as the cleaning lady in some business. Because there are so many nurses many Filipinos just follow the crowd and so you will have a lot of low quality women who got their degree in nursing but it doesn't mean that all nurses are hopeless as a potential GF, you guys are really stupid if you believe that.

I have to interview hundreds of nurses every month and there are many catches to be made but you have to live in the country and look for them. IF they are a good nurse they aren't going to be spending their time on online dating sites cause they will be working brutal hospital shifts which leaves them no time for stuff like that. The good nurses will be in the high end hospitals in each city, you start your quest there and work your way down. Actually, you could probably just hang around one of the hospitals pretending your visiting someone and flirt around that way. DUH, if a nurse is unemployed it means she is either lazy or not that intelligent, cause there are plenty of jobs in foreign countries for PI nurses if they can meet certain qualifications or certifications, which should theoretically already have been met if they went to a half-way decent school. However there are a lot of fly by night schools that just ride the tide of education fads so if they got a degree from one of those then its their own fault and not a good GF potential to begin with anyways.

Also, I think most of the younger nurses are single and I've met many that would be a good catch. Get out to some of the provincial cities there are a lot over there with decent characters.

like i said this one nurse girl seems decent enough but she seems in a hurry to want a get a ticket out this girl was only talking to me and one other guy she had met previously even deleted her profile. I actually wound up meeting her outside my hotel quickly during a fight with my present girl. I could tell she would be a harder nut to crack and control compared to the current girl. Im here for 6 months i aint got time for that shit since im not importing a wife nor living here permanently. that might be ok with a guy looking for a wife to move back abroad but im not. i dont think many nurse grads especially attractive ones like she was would put up with my sexvacation arrangement.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Mr S wrote:If you plan on living in PI or other country that's not Western than you can pick whatever kind of girl you want but if you know you are going to go back to a Western country like the states then you should consider a professional girl who can make halfway decent money rather than stay at home or only capable of working retail or as the cleaning lady in some business. Because there are so many nurses many Filipinos just follow the crowd and so you will have a lot of low quality women who got their degree in nursing but it doesn't mean that all nurses are hopeless as a potential GF, you guys are really stupid if you believe that.
Of course there are plenty of nurses out there who will make good gfs or wives. But just as some guys are swayed by looks, many are swayed by the "she's middle class, she's a professional"view. Just don't be fooled into believing that just because a girl has a profession that she is by definition a good person who will make a good wife. She might be but she might just want to get there for the job.

But for me there's a bigger issue that each man must decide. That is what kind if life do you want with your girl? Do you need the extra money? Do you need the prestige of having a girl with a professional job? Are you worried that if your wife is home or works a lesser job that it will reflect on you? Are you interested in kids and if so do you want a stay at home wife or one who might put career first? I have no answers (except for myself) but just throwing out the questions you want to ask yourself and your girl long before you decide to have her join you at home.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

from what ive seen the ones with filipina wives that go out in the work force are influenced the most not the stay at home. much better to lock them up. why even bother getting a filipina if your gonna turn them into a professional back in america. a professional filipina isn't any different than an american woman except she was desperate enough to hitch onto our loser ass to get tehre.

Mr. s is a bit of a clown anyways he told me to go to angeles city looking for a bargirl girlfriend and saying how good they are cause i was complaining about lack of commanility and natural sexual desire from my filipina girl here. lol ive been there done that and no such thing exists its purely a sexual and money relationship, you might love them but tehy certainly wont love you.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:from what ive seen the ones with filipina wives that go out in the work force are influenced the most not the stay at home. much better to lock them up. why even bother getting a filipina if your gonna turn them into a professional back in America. a professional filipina isn't any different than an American woman except she was desperate enough to hitch onto our loser a** to get tehre.

Mr. s is a bit of a clown anyways he told me to go to angeles city looking for a bargirl girlfriend and saying how good they are cause i was complaining about lack of commanility and natural sexual desire from my filipina girl here. lol ive been there done that and no such thing exists its purely a sexual and money relationship, you might love them but tehy certainly wont love you.
Your comprehension skills are quite deficient. So I'm a clown because I tried to offer advice to your ineptitude regarding your consistent complaining that you want a good girl that is a slave and a whore with complete obedience but you can't find that cause you only are in the country for so many months and don't want to put the effort into sorting out and dating various women to find one so you just settle on the one you have and then bitch and complain that your former bar girl was such a good lay and blah blah blah, like every other post? So who is the real clown? Basically, I said go to AC since you are not serious about finding a girl who meets your criteria so you might as well just go to AC and find a girl who meets what you want cause your not going to find it in other cities sitting on your ass bitching and complaining about it. You might as well just send out your slave girl to bring new girls to you to vet if you can coerce her to do so, that way you can find out how obedient she really is and also find new girls without putting in any effort. Right? Sounds like a good plan.

And yes you can find girls up there in AC that can be halfway decent GF's if you work at it and know how to read people. It doesn't mean that a majority are like that but there is a small percentage maybe under 20% that would qualify if you looked hard enough and went with enough different girls. and i don't mean a few like you would have to get with a a new one every day or roughly that so lets say you got with between 25-30 girls in a month period. Maybe less than 5 are cool to hang out with more than once, and out of those 5 maybe 1 or 2 could be fixed up if you wanted to put the effort into it.

Look, you are exactly why long time posters with personal experience don't post much on this forum anymore because when we give sound advice from personal experience all your kind does is shit on it and think you know everything cause you've been in the country for a few months at best. You are the one asking for advice then when you don't like it or agree you attack the messenger and cast dispersions upon them. I've been living in PI more or less 10 years now. You find how many Western expats who have had the capability and means to figure out how to do this, especially with no work/residence/retirement visa, marriage certificate and get back to me.

I'm about had it with this board it's supposed to be asking for useful advice from others but then it just becomes a monkey throwing shit fest then everyone just gets the shaft when longtime posters with experience stop or limit divulging their wisdom.

I won't be posting new posts on the Asian board again for a long time. I tried to come back and see if anything changed but same old types of personal attacks for no reason other than not liking the advice given.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:from what ive seen the ones with filipina wives that go out in the work force are influenced the most not the stay at home. much better to lock them up. why even bother getting a filipina if your gonna turn them into a professional back in America. a professional filipina isn't any different than an American woman except she was desperate enough to hitch onto our loser a** to get tehre.
Too easy to blame the corrupting power of Western society/culture on your "oh so innocent" Filipina bride. Could it be that you're cynical, retrograde losers to start with, and as soon as said Filipina finds out she will have to make a call whether to carry on with you be for pure convenience or dump you and give you what you deserve?

I think a good man who has an identity besides his sexual urges and, respects his foreign wife and wants her to achieve her dreams, which might indeed include having a career and her own social life, will have nothing to worry about. Loyalty isn't given simply because you're a Kano, an asshole is an asshole everywhere, and even the most naive girl from rural Philippines can wake up to this simple realisation.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Mr. s is a bit of a clown anyways he told me to go to angeles city looking for a bargirl girlfriend and saying how good they are cause i was complaining about lack of commanility and natural sexual desire from my filipina girl here. lol ive been there done that and no such thing exists its purely a sexual and money relationship, you might love them but tehy certainly wont love you.
One lays in the bed they make...