One negative thing about Pinays...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Dash
Freshman Poster

Post by Dash »

Johnny1975 wrote:I don't think there's a world of difference between them. Your one does have a certain something, I guess. My one looks a bit self conscious in most of the pictures, but in the first one she looks better. Your one isn't bad but I've seen better on OKCupid. I suppose it's just a matter of taste. But I still find it weird how you only like 1% of the ones that you see, especially since you say that your standards are low.

What do you think of itskriszy? I think she's cute but I don't like her last picture.
When talking about standards there are two meaning / angles someone could be talking about.

For example.

1) You have high standards.

Meaning you have a strict rating rubric. Essentially most people's 8's are 6's to you.

2) You have high standards.

Meaning you only bang 7+ girls.

When I say I have low standards I am talking strictly about what I will bang. Meaning I have zero issues f***ing a 5. Some guys will not f**k 5's or look down on men that do.

Regarding the two girls, it is not really a matter of taste. 99% of men are gonna say my girl is significantly more attractive than the girl you posted. Here first pic is cute, but you have to be careful only going off one pic. She made the mistake of posting alot so you can her in different angles and lighting in which you can clearly tell she is a 5ish. The first pic is the only attractive one. Cant tell you how many girls who had a hot first pic only to be ugly or average when I seen her other pics or in person. Angles and lighting can make for a hell of an illusion. You need to be a 6+ for a girl to be attractive which regarding the girl you posted is highly debatable. I would have to notice you in public for a girl to be a 6+. If I saw the girl you posted in the mall I would not even notice her. She would be invisible to me. The girl I posted I would notice as being pretty cute. I am still not gonna be breaking my neck on her though. That is reserved for 7+. Some 7's I would not even break my neck over. Def all 8+ is neck breaking, stopping and double take material.

Itskriszy is a 5 - 5.5. Similar to the other girl you mentioned. I would not notice her in the mall or street. She has a flat nose and a round face. Both features that are negatives with regards to facial aesthetics for women. Also her body is not remarkable. Kinda short and square.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

targetguy
Freshman Poster

poor period

Post by targetguy »

:lol: 95 percent are poor as dirt and fiancés will be expected to pay the tab for family and friends is the problem over there. if you don't mind being santa year around is what things amount to. Once they are in the usa maybe more independent but until then hold on to your wallet.
no scammers
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

A few points:

1) The PI is poor. The more middle class ones do age better, race does not matter, but the ethnically Filipinas tend to eat worse.
2) I had a dogged time finding decently healthy food in the PI. The only safe bet is seafood. The restaurants deliberately prepare food in an unhealthy way. It's like shopping/eating in an African-American neighborhood, only unhealthy choices available and everyone eats the same way.

3) Although women in the PI are not so attractive, it does not mean that Malay women are unattractive. QUITE THE CONTRARY. There are some really smoking hot Malay women. I met a few in the PI, but much more in Indonesia. Beware of diseases in indo though.

Admittedly, i spent most of my time in Jakarta and Bandung where perhaps a large part of the people (partiers) are either rich or mixed.

Actually, IMHO, some of the most attractive women are NE asian an Malay mixes that even out some of the more extreme NE asian features.

4) Take an attractive Malay woman, have her work inside in an office, have a middle class upbringing and healthier food (food in Indo is much healthier). They age pretty well also, imo. I saw some nice looking middle aged women in Jakarta.
Dash
Freshman Poster

Post by Dash »

Indo girls have a very nice exotic look.

Me gusta! lol
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Dash, what is your favourite look? I mean, what kind of women do you like the most, purely lookswise? It doesn't seem like you're that much into filipinas, other than their approachability.
Dash
Freshman Poster

Post by Dash »

I dont have a favorite look per say. I like attractive women period. Whether they are Korean, French, Russian, Brazilian, Israeli, Hungarian, Filipino, Vietnamese, Colombian, Ethiopian, etc. A hb7 is a hb7 regardless of her ethnicity.

However, I prefer girls with meat on their bodies as opposed to slim. But that is not really ethnocentric as you can find slim and meatier girls of every race. That is not to say I dont like or find slim girls attractive. Not at all. Plenty of hot attractive slim and petite girls.

Now, when talking about my favorite personalities, yes I do have preferences. For instance I much prefer the personalities of Colombian women over Korean women.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Dash wrote:I dont have a favorite look per say. I like attractive women period. Whether they are Korean, French, Russian, Brazilian, Israeli, Hungarian, Filipino, Vietnamese, Colombian, Ethiopian, etc. A hb7 is a hb7 regardless of her ethnicity.

However, I prefer girls with meat on their bodies as opposed to slim. But that is not really ethnocentric as you can find slim and meatier girls of every race.

Now, when talking about my favorite personalities, yes I do have preferences. For instance I much prefer the personalities of Colombian women over Korean women.
You're just a pussylover.

ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Another reason not to marry anyone, a girlfriend is good enough.