Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


One negative thing about Pinays...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:49 pm

Dash wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:I don't understand. When I'm on OKCupid I usually search for 21-26, but occasionally I take a look at the older ones and I'm amazed at how good most of the 40 somethings and 50 somethings look. From what I see, filipinas age extremely well. They look very young at all ages. Not only is their demeanour youthful, but their skin is very good. Are we sure we're talking about the Philippines, planet Earth, or some other Philippines on another planet?


Not sure if serious

You trolling? lol

The majority of pinays age very bad and that is a well known fact. You want to see some women that age well head over to Korea.


Yes I'm trolling. Woo hoo. What better way to troll a forum than to express an opinion that is different to someone else's. No, that is what I really think and I base that on what I've seen. Anyone can say that is something is a well known fact, but my eyes have seen how it really is. Older filipinas do look much better than older western women. Unless of course all the older women that I've seen on OKCupid are exceptions.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm







Postby Hero » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:56 pm

HouseMD wrote:Met a Japanese girl the other day that looked maybe 28-30, around my age. Got to talking, turned out she was 40. Totally blew my mind.


It would blow my mind even more if she wore one of those Japanese schoolgirl uniforms. Those are damn sexy :D
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby quito » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:07 pm

there are a lot of exceptions.. if i knew how to insert pics i would show you my 34 year old x pinay gf.. super hot! i've known my current pinay fiancee for years.. what finally made me cross that line is i realized she keeps getting better and better looking over time.
quito
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:02 pm

Postby Dash » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:
Dash wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:I don't understand. When I'm on OKCupid I usually search for 21-26, but occasionally I take a look at the older ones and I'm amazed at how good most of the 40 somethings and 50 somethings look. From what I see, filipinas age extremely well. They look very young at all ages. Not only is their demeanour youthful, but their skin is very good. Are we sure we're talking about the Philippines, planet Earth, or some other Philippines on another planet?


Not sure if serious

You trolling? lol

The majority of pinays age very bad and that is a well known fact. You want to see some women that age well head over to Korea.


Yes I'm trolling. Woo hoo. What better way to troll a forum than to express an opinion that is different to someone else's. No, that is what I really think and I base that on what I've seen. Anyone can say that is something is a well known fact, but my eyes have seen how it really is. Older filipinas do look much better than older western women. Unless of course all the older women that I've seen on OKCupid are exceptions.


Bother, I am not sure one person here would agree with the notion pinays age well (generally).

But hey, to each their own lol
Dash
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 am

Postby Dash » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:48 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Dash wrote:The majority of pinays age very bad and that is a well known fact. You want to see some women that age well head over to Korea.

I don't think Korean women age well. Some do of course, but mostly they turn into stereotypical "ajummas" with tightly permed hair, dinky clothing, permanent scowls on lined faces and a battleaxe-type outlook on life.


That is when they are 60+. 40 - 50 something women are smoking. This is coming from a guy who lived in Korea for 2+ years and is returning in June.

The sad thing is Korean women have the worst personalities on the planet and dont particularly like foreigners.
Dash
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 am

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:35 pm

Dash wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
Dash wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:I don't understand. When I'm on OKCupid I usually search for 21-26, but occasionally I take a look at the older ones and I'm amazed at how good most of the 40 somethings and 50 somethings look. From what I see, filipinas age extremely well. They look very young at all ages. Not only is their demeanour youthful, but their skin is very good. Are we sure we're talking about the Philippines, planet Earth, or some other Philippines on another planet?


Not sure if serious

You trolling? lol

The majority of pinays age very bad and that is a well known fact. You want to see some women that age well head over to Korea.


Yes I'm trolling. Woo hoo. What better way to troll a forum than to express an opinion that is different to someone else's. No, that is what I really think and I base that on what I've seen. Anyone can say that is something is a well known fact, but my eyes have seen how it really is. Older filipinas do look much better than older western women. Unless of course all the older women that I've seen on OKCupid are exceptions.


Bother, I am not sure one person here would agree with the notion pinays age well (generally).

But hey, to each their own lol


Stop talking crazy and go and do a search on OKCupid and see for yourself. I wouldn't say that older filipinas were in good condition if I hadn't seen it.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby Dash » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:07 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:
Dash wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
Dash wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:I don't understand. When I'm on OKCupid I usually search for 21-26, but occasionally I take a look at the older ones and I'm amazed at how good most of the 40 somethings and 50 somethings look. From what I see, filipinas age extremely well. They look very young at all ages. Not only is their demeanour youthful, but their skin is very good. Are we sure we're talking about the Philippines, planet Earth, or some other Philippines on another planet?


Not sure if serious

You trolling? lol

The majority of pinays age very bad and that is a well known fact. You want to see some women that age well head over to Korea.


Yes I'm trolling. Woo hoo. What better way to troll a forum than to express an opinion that is different to someone else's. No, that is what I really think and I base that on what I've seen. Anyone can say that is something is a well known fact, but my eyes have seen how it really is. Older filipinas do look much better than older western women. Unless of course all the older women that I've seen on OKCupid are exceptions.


Bother, I am not sure one person here would agree with the notion pinays age well (generally).

But hey, to each their own lol


Stop talking crazy and go and do a search on OKCupid and see for yourself. I wouldn't say that older filipinas were in good condition if I hadn't seen it.


I dont need to do an internet search. You are talking to someone that just recently spent 2 months in the Philippines and spend hours upon hours mining pinay internet dating sites. To give you an idea I have over 300 pinays on my facebook (98% of which I met online).

Additionally spent the last 2 years living in Korea (a place women age well). Pinays do not age well and pretty much every guy on here will agree with that. You are in a very (alone) minority.

I go back to the Philippines in August and at this very moment I am mining girls from online sites months in advanced. lol
Dash
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 am

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:14 pm

Dash, the older filipinas that I've seen on OKC look good. It's not like I'm just making it up. They do. I'm just telling you what I've seen.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby Dash » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:20 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:Dash, the older filipinas that I've seen on OKC look good. It's not like I'm just making it up. They do. I'm just telling you what I've seen.


Online isnt the best indicator. Better to go and see for yourself.

Post some pictures of these good looking older pinays. My standards and rating must be significantly more stringent than yours.

I can search through 1,000 20 year old Pinays on Cupid and maybe send a message to 8 - 10 of them.

Just in the past few days I have searched / browsed over 12,000 pinays and only sent a message and favorited 138 of them.
Last edited by Dash on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dash
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 am

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:22 pm

Dash wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Dash, the older filipinas that I've seen on OKC look good. It's not like I'm just making it up. They do. I'm just telling you what I've seen.


Online isnt the best indicator. Better to go and see for yourself.

Post some pictures of these good looking older pinays.


I don't think it's necessary to post pictures. You're saying it like I'm lying or something. If you say that you've seen older filipinas who haven't aged well, fair enough, but I'm saying that the ones that I've seen online do look good for their age.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby Dash » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:28 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:
Dash wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Dash, the older filipinas that I've seen on OKC look good. It's not like I'm just making it up. They do. I'm just telling you what I've seen.


Online isnt the best indicator. Better to go and see for yourself.

Post some pictures of these good looking older pinays.


I don't think it's necessary to post pictures. You're saying it like I'm lying or something. If you say that you've seen older filipinas who haven't aged well, fair enough, but I'm saying that the ones that I've seen online do look good for their age.


No one here is talking about Pinays on OKCupid. We are talking about the general population of Pinays in the Philippines. They do not age well as a country due to a number of factors like poor diet, living conditions, sun damage, etc.

This is a irrefutable fact, so you saying Pinays age well and simply site OKCupid would be disingenuous for readers who have never been to the Philippines.

It is like someone saying girls from Cambodia are generally hot and only siting some chicks they seen on a website. Simply isnt true.
Dash
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 am

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:34 pm

Dash wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
Dash wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Dash, the older filipinas that I've seen on OKC look good. It's not like I'm just making it up. They do. I'm just telling you what I've seen.


Online isnt the best indicator. Better to go and see for yourself.

Post some pictures of these good looking older pinays.


I don't think it's necessary to post pictures. You're saying it like I'm lying or something. If you say that you've seen older filipinas who haven't aged well, fair enough, but I'm saying that the ones that I've seen online do look good for their age.


No one here is talking about Pinays on OKCupid. We are talking about the general population of Pinays in the Philippines. They do not age well as a country due to a number of factors like poor diet, living conditions, sun damage, etc.

This is a irrefutable fact, so you saying Pinays age well and simply site OKCupid would be disingenuous for readers who have never been to the Philippines.


I don't think it's unreasonable to say that women on dating sites aren't among the best that a particular country has to offer. But from all my time on OkCupid, I can say that the general standard of beauty among the filipinas there is pretty good, which makes me wonder just how much better the rest must be. So when you imply that the good looking older ones that I've seen are in a minority, that doesn't make sense.

But I'm open minded. No matter how many pictures I might post, you can easily say that they are exceptions. So why don't you post pictures of older filipinas. I'm not saying you're wrong, but from what I've seen, I find it hard to believe. And if it's me who is wrong, I want to know asap so that I can review my opinion. But seriously the older ones that I've seen look great for their age. There are 40 somethings that look like they're in their mid to late 20s. And in general they certainly look far better than older western women.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby Dash » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:44 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:
I don't think it's unreasonable to say that women on dating sites aren't among the best that a particular country has to offer. But from all my time on OkCupid, I can say that the general standard of beauty among the filipinas there is pretty good, which makes me wonder just how much better the rest must be. So when you imply that the good looking older ones that I've seen are in a minority, that doesn't make sense.

But I'm open minded. No matter how many pictures I might post, you can easily say that they are exceptions. So why don't you post pictures of older filipinas. I'm not saying you're wrong, but from what I've seen, I find it hard to believe. And if it's me who is wrong, I want to know asap so that I can review my opinion. But seriously the older ones that I've seen look great for their age. There are 40 somethings that look like they're in their mid to late 20s. And in general they certainly look far better than older western women.


Good looking Pinays in generally are the minority. That is for any age group and especially the older they get. How many girls are online in the Philippines on OKCupid at a given time? There is over 2,000 online right now on FilipinoCupid. Each age group has 800-1000+ that has logged online in the past week in the 3 main major cities. I have browsed over 12,000 Pinays of all ages the past couple of days and only deemed 138 of them worthy of a message. Do you know what % that is? It is 1% that I would rate as 7+. I got a few 6's in there with great smiles.

No one on this site or anyone that has been to the Philippines would say they age well or that they are attractive in general. The Philippines is known for very nice friendly girls that are relatively easy to bed. You are talking about an entire country though so even still there are tons of cute and attractive girls to be had. I messaged 138 of them just in the last few days all from online (not even mentioning the girls you can find in the malls and clubs). Do you think I can even begin to meet or f**k all 138 girls on a short trip? Hell no. That is not even including the 150+ I have on my fb from my last trip of which I would want to repeat with a few.
Dash
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 am

Postby Hero » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:05 am

Dash wrote:Good looking Pinays in generally are the minority. That is for any age group and especially the older they get. How many girls are online in the Philippines on OKCupid at a given time? There is over 2,000 online right now on FilipinoCupid. Each age group has 800-1000+ that has logged online in the past week in the 3 main major cities. I have browsed over 12,000 Pinays of all ages the past couple of days and only deemed 138 of them worthy of a message. Do you know what % that is? It is 1% that I would rate as 7+. I got a few 6's in there with great smiles.

No one on this site or anyone that has been to the Philippines would say they age well or that they are attractive in general. The Philippines is known for very nice friendly girls that are relatively easy to bed. You are talking about an entire country though so even still there are tons of cute and attractive girls to be had. I messaged 138 of them just in the last few days all from online (not even mentioning the girls you can find in the malls and clubs). Do you think I can even begin to meet or f**k all 138 girls on a short trip? Hell no. That is not even including the 150+ I have on my fb from my last trip of which I would want to repeat with a few.


Exactly. The point of going to the Philippines isn't that all of the girls there are hot, it's that the girls who are hot are also accessible.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby Dash » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:39 am

Hero wrote:
Dash wrote:Good looking Pinays in generally are the minority. That is for any age group and especially the older they get. How many girls are online in the Philippines on OKCupid at a given time? There is over 2,000 online right now on FilipinoCupid. Each age group has 800-1000+ that has logged online in the past week in the 3 main major cities. I have browsed over 12,000 Pinays of all ages the past couple of days and only deemed 138 of them worthy of a message. Do you know what % that is? It is 1% that I would rate as 7+. I got a few 6's in there with great smiles.

No one on this site or anyone that has been to the Philippines would say they age well or that they are attractive in general. The Philippines is known for very nice friendly girls that are relatively easy to bed. You are talking about an entire country though so even still there are tons of cute and attractive girls to be had. I messaged 138 of them just in the last few days all from online (not even mentioning the girls you can find in the malls and clubs). Do you think I can even begin to meet or f**k all 138 girls on a short trip? Hell no. That is not even including the 150+ I have on my fb from my last trip of which I would want to repeat with a few.


Exactly. The point of going to the Philippines isn't that all of the girls there are hot, it's that the girls who are hot are also accessible.


In addition to the insane numbers one can rack up in a short time span.
Dash
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 am

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MattHanson1990 and 5 guests