Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


One negative thing about Pinays...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:43 pm

I've just done a search on OKCupid for filipinas who are 40 years old and over, who are online now. I've got pictures and I'm ready to attach them, if someone could tell me how to do it. [/img]
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm







Postby Dash » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:05 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:I've just done a search on OKCupid for filipinas who are 40 years old and over, who are online now. I've got pictures and I'm ready to attach them, if someone could tell me how to do it. [/img]


Not sure how to attach but all you have to do is click on the picture and copy its url address.

Then paste it in your comment and highlight it and click the "Img" option below the subject line.

However, you posting pics of attractive 40+ pinays means or proves nothing. I could go and post tons of pictures from ColombianCupid of busted ugly women. Does that mean Colombian women are ugly? Hell no, they are some of the hottest women on earth.

If you wanted to give a better representation or analysis, you should browse 200 older pinays that have been active in the last week and then post the pictures of the ones you think are attractive. Then see what % it is.

FilipinoCupid has WAY more women on it than OKCupid and I browsed 12,000 women and only messaged 140 of them. That is 1%. Even if I triple that number of girls I thought were attractive it would only be 3%. That is for all aged women. So if you were to use OKCupid and post the attractive older women then figure out the % it would have to be in the sub 1% range lol We are talking like .003%

Unless only hot Pinays register on OKCupid. Matter fact I will go browse OKCupid right now and report back with the findings.
Dash
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 am

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:17 pm

Dash wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:I've just done a search on OKCupid for filipinas who are 40 years old and over, who are online now. I've got pictures and I'm ready to attach them, if someone could tell me how to do it. [/img]


Not sure how to attach but all you have to do is click on the picture and copy its url address.

Then paste it in your comment and highlight it and click the "Img" option below the subject line.

However, you posting pics of attractive 40+ pinays means or proves nothing. I could go and post tons of pictures from ColombianCupid of busted ugly women. Does that mean Colombian women are ugly? Hell no, they are some of the hottest women on earth.

If you wanted to give a better representation or analysis, you should browse 200 older pinays that have been active in the last week and then post the pictures of the ones you think are attractive. Then see what % it is.

FilipinoCupid has WAY more women on it than OKCupid and I browsed 12,000 women and only messaged 140 of them. That is 1%. Even if I triple that number of girls I thought were attractive it would only be 3%. That is for all aged women. So if you were to use OKCupid and post the attractive older women then figure out the % it would have to be in the sub 1% range lol We are talking like .003%

Unless only hot Pinays register on OKCupid. Matter fact I will go browse OKCupid right now and report back with the findings.




If me posting pictures won't prove anything, how come you posted pictures?

Anyway my pictures are in Paint. I'd need to attach them.

What my pictures do prove is that if anyone were to do a search on OKCupid right now, for 40+, they would see that yes, the quality does vary, but they'd see that there are some nice looking older women. And that's my point.

I'm not going to go into percentages because that's just getting a little bit too anal about it, but my point is that it's easy to find attractive, young looking filipinas over 40. That's all I'm saying.
When I did my search there were some not so good ones, as you'd expect from any nationality, but it wasn't hard to find some good ones.

If I had done the same exact search for here in the UK, it would have been a different story. And surely you know enough to know that's true. And that's my other point, that older filipinas are better than older western women.

Rock said earlier on that there are certain factors that work against filipinas, but the mistake is to assume that it applies to all of them or even most of them. Some people live in the provinces, some people live in the cities, some eat junk, others eat well. There's variety everywhere.

Either Rock or Winston said that genetically filipinas aren't that healthy, but it's a well known fact that people of mixed race have a genetic advantage, and we all know that filipinos have quite a mix in them, not only asian but european.

So it's very naive and simplistic to say that because of this factor or that factor filipinas are generally not that attractive. That's stupid, and it's not true.

So to say that me posting pictures would prove nothing is simply not true.

Now, maybe, it could be that I have low standards without knowing it. But that's highly unlikely. I'm a normal guy, I know a good looking face when I see it. I don't know what else to tell you. I'm not some weirdo who doesn't recognize beauty.

Or it could be that you've seen and met with so many of them that you have raised your standards to the point where if she's not an 11 out of 10, she's worthless.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby Dash » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:20 pm

ok i just searched women 40-45 who have logged in this week. The number is 115.

the quality is pretty decent, better than I expected. still would only message maybe 10 of those women.

but like I said, internet sites and pictures mean nothing. you have to actually go to the Philippines and see what the average / majority of people look like. i could post of ton of ugly Colombian women right now, but Colombian women are known for being hot. ive been to Colombia and suffered numerous broken necks the moment after getting off the plane.

boots on the ground in the Philippines, finding 40+ older women that are hot will not be easy regardless of what you are seeing on Okcupid.

Or it could be that you've seen and met with so many of them that you have raised your standards to the point where if she's not an 11 out of 10, she's worthless.
Last edited by Dash on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dash
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 am

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:27 pm

Dash wrote:ok i just searched women 40-45 who have logged in this week. The number is 115.

the quality is pretty decent, better than I expected. still would only message maybe 10 of those women.

but like I said, internet sites and pictures mean nothing. you have to actually go to the Philippines and see what the average / majority of people look like.


Internet sites and pictures do not mean nothing. Those people exist, right? That's them in the pictures. That's how they look.

Look, I get your point about going there and being there and seeing a wider range, but it sounds to me like you've seen so many of them that you've raised your standards to the point that few can meet them. It happens to women and I think it's happened to you. After all, you've got a lot of experience with them for a reason, right? Why did you go there in the first place? Because they're ugly or average? Of course not.

If you really think that filipinas aren't all that, show me some pictures and you tell me what you think. You never know, it might just be a difference in taste.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby Dash » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:36 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:
Dash wrote:ok i just searched women 40-45 who have logged in this week. The number is 115.

the quality is pretty decent, better than I expected. still would only message maybe 10 of those women.

but like I said, internet sites and pictures mean nothing. you have to actually go to the Philippines and see what the average / majority of people look like.


Internet sites and pictures do not mean nothing. Those people exist, right? That's them in the pictures. That's how they look.

Look, I get your point about going there and being there and seeing a wider range, but it sounds to me like you've seen so many of them that you've raised your standards to the point that few can meet them. It happens to women and I think it's happened to you. After all, you've got a lot of experience with them for a reason, right? Why did you go there in the first place? Because they're ugly or average? Of course not.

If you really think that filipinas aren't all that, show me some pictures and you tell me what you think. You never know, it might just be a difference in taste.


Yes those people exist (many are fake or using dated pictures though). That is not the point. The point is we need to be careful making broad general statements concerning an entire race of people only going off pictures you seen on the internet. So, a guy like you tries to claim Pinays age well, people that know Pinay women and that actually have been to the Philippines will have a problem with such statement as we know that to be completely false.

My standards are very low. Not even sure you can say I have standards. I will bang 5's all day and twice on Sunday if that is my only or best option. Hell, I might even bang a 4 if I am on a long enough dry spell.

I go to the Philippines because the women are easy to bed. I can bang 30+ women in 2 months time frame. Could bang more than that but it would require tons of dates and little repeats. I am happy with 4 new girls a week. I know some guys banging 2 different girls every day lol.

the bottom line though is this

1) Pinays are generally not an attractive race (almost all the hot Pinays have Western or North East Asian fathers)
2) Pinays generally do not age well and hit the wall very early.
3) Point 1 & 2 are moot / irrelevant because Philippines has nearly 100 million people. Thus finding hot women of all ages is not a problem. (40+ might take a bit of digging though lol)
Dash
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 am

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:47 pm

Hold on a minute. You are making a broad generalization too. Are you going to deny that as well?

My generalization is based on having seen loads and loads of filipinas on dating sites (not just OKCupid), over a long period of time, and consistently, almost like clockwork, I see beauty after beauty. If your standards are low and you're over there and you still think that all those cute girls aren't all that, then you must be blind.

If filipinas aren't attractive in general, as you claim, then why oh why do they have such a reputation for being attractive? And why do I see so many little stunners on dating sites? The argument about fake pictures and exceptions can only stretch so far.

We could argue forever about this but let's see some pictures and we'll both judge them. I really think you're crazy. Before you were saying that they don't age well and now you're saying that most of them aren't all that. You're nuts. Get some glasses.

Don't you think that if filipinas were mostly less than avegarge looking, that it would be reflected in the dating sites?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby Dash » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:00 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:Hold on a minute. You are making a broad generalization too. Are you going to deny that as well?

My generalization is based on having seen loads and loads of filipinas on dating sites (not just OKCupid), over a long period of time, and consistently, almost like clockwork, I see beauty after beauty. If your standards are low and you're over there and you still think that all those cute girls aren't all that, then you must be blind.

If filipinas aren't attractive in general, as you claim, then why oh why do they have such a reputation for being attractive? And why do I see so many little stunners on dating sites? The argument about fake pictures and exceptions can only stretch so far.

We could argue forever about this but let's see some pictures and we'll both judge them. I really think you're crazy. Before you were saying that they don't age well and now you're saying that most of them aren't all that. You're nuts. Get some glasses.

Don't you think that if filipinas were mostly less than avegarge looking, that it would be reflected in the dating sites?


Yes, no one has a problem with people making those kind of statements if they have the experience to back them up. Ive been to the Philippines numerous times and browsed thousand upon thousands of pinays online and f***ed a ton of them. People have issues with generalities made on little to no substance. So a guy talking about Pinays in general terms who has never been to Philippines is looked down upon. Especially when they are against the common held beliefs.

A cute girl is a cute no matter what country she is in. A cute Brazilian, Russian, Colombian, Ukranian, Korean, Pinay are no different. They are all 6's (cute) with simply different features.

I have never in my life heard or seen the notion / reputation that Pinays are an attractive bunch. Ive heard of Brazilians, Russians, Ukrainians, Colombians, Koreans being attractive but never Pinays. (When we are talking on a general / average sense) The only reputation Pinays have is being very friendly and easy to bed.

Before you were saying that they don't age well and now you're saying that most of them aren't all that. You're nuts. Get some glasses.



Those are complementary statements ie they are not conflicting / contradicting. Re-read what you just wrote.

Don't you think that if filipinas were mostly less than avegarge looking, that it would be reflected in the dating sites?


It does. I have to browse 12,000 girls just to message 140 of them. That is 1% (ONE PERCENT).

Like I said Philippines has near 100 million people so 1% is perfectly fine for me. I could never begin to f**k all those 140 girls I messaged for my trip in August.
Dash
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 am

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:09 pm

I never said that your two points were contradictory. I'm saying that not only do you think that older filipinas are mostly unattractive, but you will go as far as to say that actually, come to think of it, most filipinas period aren't. That's what I meant. I didn't say that they were contradictory points, I was just pointing out that you made one absurd point followed by an even more absurd one. I mean, it's one thing to say that the older ones aren't good, but to say that most in general aren't, that's ridiculous.

Anyway, your last comment, very strange. You see 12,000 profiles, and you only find 140 of them attractive. There's no point in bothering with everything else you just said because you're on a totally different page and you've misunderstood me, and I sense that you'll continue to do so, so let's just focus on that last comment. You're basically saying that filipinas are so unappealing or average or whatever, that you have a hard time finding one that's attractive enough.

And yet, here I am, seeing one after the other that I find at the very least reasonably nice, at at best stunning.

Let's stick to that. I want you to show me pictures of filipinas that you consider to be not all that, and those that you consider attractive enough, and then I'll tell you my opinion. That's the only way anything constructive is going to come of all this. Seriously there's no point in arguing. Just post some pictures.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby Dash » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:32 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:Your last comment, very strange. You see 12,000 profiles, and you only find 140 of them attractive. There's no point in bothering with everything else you just said because you're on a totally different page and you've misunderstood me, and I sense that you'll continue to do so, so let's just focus on that last comment. You're basically saying that filipinas are so unappealing or average or whatever, that you have a hard time finding one that's attractive enough.

And yet, here I am, seeing one after the other that I find at the very least reasonably nice, at at best stunning.

Let's stick to that. I want you to show me pictures of filipinas that you consider to be not all that, and those that you consider attractive enough, and then I'll tell you my opinion. That's the only way anything constructive is going to come of all this. Seriously there's no point in arguing. Just post some pictures.


To be clear I am mainly looking for 7's and 8's and will also message 6's with a great smile. (hardly any 8's online mind you).

So, yes I browsed 12,000 profiles and only messaged 140 of them using the criteria above. Granted I am in a rush when searching and skip over many cute girls (6's). So lets just times 140 by 3 to account for the girls I missed and the cute girls (6's) I skipped due to not have a great smile. That would mean 3% (420) out of the 12,000 are attractive. Thats being real generous with the 3 times number lol

Not sure where you get the notion I am saying finding attractive Pinays is a hard time. There are 100 million people in Philippines. Finding attractive girls is not a problem at all. In the last few days I have found 140 of them all from simply browsing one online dating site. Ill be in the Philippines for a week in August. At most ill prob f**k 5 girls. Remember now, I have 140 indexed for in the past 2 days. Not including the 150 other girls from my other trips to the Philippines. This is not even including all the attractive girls I can find in the malls and clubs.

Not sure what the pictures will prove or solve as we all know what average and attractive women look like. Alas I will post and ugly girl, an average girl, and a attractive girl for you to see.

Ugly Girl (4)

http://www.filipinocupid.com/en/profile ... htotal=808

Average Girl (5)

http://www.filipinocupid.com/en/profile ... htotal=808

Cute Girl (6)

http://www.filipinocupid.com/en/profile ... htotal=830

Attractive / Hot Girl ( 7-8 )

http://www.filipinocupid.com/en/profile ... htotal=143
Dash
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 am

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:40 pm

Posting pictures will give me an idea of what you find attractive (or ugly or average). It's late and I can't comment right now (I'll elaborate another time), but one thing I will say based on those pictures is, when I'm on OKCupid the standard that I see is better. Yes even better than that 7. At least in my eyes.

Try OKCupid now if you have time and take a look. I usually do a search for 21 to 26, 500 km from Iloilo (because it's in the centre of the country so hopefully it coveres the whole of the Philippines), straight girls, single, no kids, online now. I'm telling you that so you can see exactly the same ones that I see.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby Dash » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:49 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:Posting pictures will give me an idea of what you find attractive (or ugly or average). It's late and I can't comment right now (I'll elaborate another time), but one thing I will say based on those pictures is, when I'm on OKCupid the standard that I see is better. Yes even better than that 7. At least in my eyes.

Try OKCupid now if you have time and take a look. I usually do a search for 21 to 26, 500 km from Iloilo (because it's in the centre of the country so hopefully it coveres the whole of the Philippines), straight girls, single, no kids, online now. I'm telling you that so you can see exactly the same ones that I see.


Ive looked at OKCupid. Quality is better than I expected and is fairly decent - good by Pinay standards. The problem with OKCupid is that it has only a fraction of the girls FC has. FC has easily 5-10 times the number of girls as OKCupid. FC has like 30,000 girls active in the past week. OKCupid maybe has 2,000.

Both should be used mind you when preparing for a trip.
Dash
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 am

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:58 pm

Dash wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Posting pictures will give me an idea of what you find attractive (or ugly or average). It's late and I can't comment right now (I'll elaborate another time), but one thing I will say based on those pictures is, when I'm on OKCupid the standard that I see is better. Yes even better than that 7. At least in my eyes.

Try OKCupid now if you have time and take a look. I usually do a search for 21 to 26, 500 km from Iloilo (because it's in the centre of the country so hopefully it coveres the whole of the Philippines), straight girls, single, no kids, online now. I'm telling you that so you can see exactly the same ones that I see.


Ive looked at OKCupid. Quality is better than I expected and is fairly decent - good by Pinay standards. The problem with OKCupid is that it has only a fraction of the girls FC has. FC has easily 3-4 times the number of girls as OKCupid.

Both used be used mind you when preparing for a trip.


Ok but how come the quality is good on OKCupid? I don't know if you've considered this but maybe different sites attract different types. OKCupid has less women than the other site, but as you can see the standard is good. What I mean is that many of them are nice.

By the way when I judge a woman I probably do it in a different way to you. For a start, I begin by ignoring everything from the neck down. I look at the face. I look at complexion, facial structure (size of chin, roundness of face, forehead, etc), then I look at the features one by one. I don't pay much attention to hair (although it can be influential), and I just look at the basics. I don't look at the whole image in one go. I try to see the true beauty, and I ignore all the bells and whistles and distractions. Maybe I see something that you don't. And even if her complexion could be better, I take that into account and consider that it can be fixed, and I focus on the beauty of the features. I look at potential.

Then I look at the body. I must admit they're not as curvy as I'd like them to be, but they're not bad.

My theory about dating sites is that most of the women on them are a cross section from the ugly to average range, with a few stunners in there too. So, based on OKCupid, my assumption is that most of them are pretty good and even better than what I see. I don't think that's an unreasonable assumption to make. Yes I know I haven't been there, but if you've only found as little as 1% of them to be good, then maybe it's just that you're not really that into them lookswise. Maybe your attraction is just being able to get laid easily. Whereas for me, it's not about that. Maybe that would explain why you don't think they're all that for the most part. Personally I love the way they look.

I mean, come on, look at Aprilean_27. She's 22. Look at that. Nice, no? The lighting may not be flattering but look closely.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby Dash » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:19 pm

Yes different sites attract different people. DateInAsia for example attracts mostly gold diggers and hookers. Again I am not sure what relevance the dating sites are to the main point of Pinay attractiveness and aging. For which one would have to have been to the Philippines and seen what the general population look like.

As for judging I primarily look at face. Beauty is a science that begins and ends with the face. But you must include the body into the equation as well. For example, you can take a super model's face and put in on a fat girls body. Even with the 8+ face, she will be below a 5 overall due to being obese. Just like you can take an ugly face and put it on a smoking body she will prob be bumped to a 5. Facial aesthetics stop at 8 for me. To be a 9 a girl must have a model face, have nice tits and ass, and be proportional (shoulders, waist, hips, legs, etc) For a girl to be a 10, she must have a model face, nice titls and ass, proportional, AND have a tight aesthetic looking p***y. ie Absolute perfection.

I am into ANY attractive or cute girl regardless of ethnic background. Beauty is universal like a said. Black girls would generally be considered not very attractive. But you still have hot black women ie Beyonce, Hale Berry, etc. I am into any hot female regardless of her skin color, hair color, eye color, body type (ie petite/slim and curvy), etc.

Aprilean_27 is a 5-5.5 at BEST. If I saw her in the mall I would not even notice her or look twice.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Aprilean_27/photos

The girl I posted that was cute is significantly more attractive than that girl above.

http://www.filipinocupid.com/en/profile ... htotal=830
Dash
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 am

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:30 pm

I don't think there's a world of difference between them. Your one does have a certain something, I guess. My one looks a bit self conscious in most of the pictures, but in the first one she looks better. Your one isn't bad but I've seen better on OKCupid. I suppose it's just a matter of taste. But I still find it weird how you only like 1% of the ones that you see, especially since you say that your standards are low.

What do you think of itskriszy? I think she's cute but I don't like her last picture.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest