Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Do Filipinas consider their men The Boss?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Do Filipinas consider their men The Boss?

Postby Hero » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:26 pm

I dated a couple of Filipinas who called me "Boss". Did they really mean it, or are they just trying to play me?
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm







Postby Taco » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:57 pm

Its probably a good sign if they call you boss, my Filipina wife calls me boss sometimes.

Some Filipinas are submissive to men and those are women that get married. Other Filipinas pretend to be submissive to men but its obvious there not. Lots of Filipinas will sleep with you but that doesn't mean their submissive either. If she cooks for you and does your laundry she's worth keeping around. However, if she wants to hire maid to do all the household chores, never cooks for you, wears high heels and likes spending your money I would get rid of her.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby Hero » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:19 am

What's wrong with your woman wearing high heels?

Yeah, it's totally awesome when they want to cook for you and do your laundry. That's a major turn-on for me.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby davewe » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:48 am

Hero wrote:What's wrong with your woman wearing high heels?



Yeah I didn't get that either. They all wear heels or wedges when not wearing sandals or "slippers."
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby Taco » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:16 am

davewe wrote:
Hero wrote:What's wrong with your woman wearing high heels?



Yeah I didn't get that either. They all wear heels or wedges when not wearing sandals or "slippers."


Its just a personal observation of mine that women that wear heels often have "issues"(my wife's 18 yr old daughter). Its ok if you disagree with me.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Do Filipinas consider their men The Boss?

Postby davewe » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:54 am

Hero wrote:I dated a couple of Filipinas who called me "Boss". Did they really mean it, or are they just trying to play me?


The submissive or non-submissive nature of filipinas gets debated constantly on PI forums with no conclusions. While they definitely want their man to lead, I would be careful about this Asian girls are submissive crap. The best description I have heard is that they want you to lead and make decisions - but you'd better make the right decision :)
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby Hero » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:48 am

Taco wrote:Its just a personal observation of mine that women that wear heels often have "issues"(my wife's 18 yr old daughter). Its ok if you disagree with me.


A woman who never tries to look sexy for her man also has "issues".
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Re: Do Filipinas consider their men The Boss?

Postby Hero » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:51 am

davewe wrote:The submissive or non-submissive nature of filipinas gets debated constantly on PI forums with no conclusions. While they definitely want their man to lead, I would be careful about this Asian girls are submissive crap. The best description I have heard is that they want you to lead and make decisions - but you'd better make the right decision :)


Well, I think we can all agree that as a group, Filipinas are more submissive than Western women. Hell, even Prince William's wife wouldn't vow to obey him at their wedding.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby Taco » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:41 pm

Hero wrote:
Taco wrote:Its just a personal observation of mine that women that wear heels often have "issues"(my wife's 18 yr old daughter). Its ok if you disagree with me.


A woman who never tries to look sexy for her man also has "issues".


Hookers dress sexy for their men and I think its safe to say they have lots of issues.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby Hero » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:01 pm

Taco wrote:Hookers dress sexy for their men and I think its safe to say they have lots of issues.


Dude... I'm talking about a woman who dresses sexy for her man, not for every man.

In any case, there's a huge difference between dressing like a ho, and actually being a ho. Do you even know what a hooker does?

Sounds like you're the one with "issues" :roll:
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby quito » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:04 pm

i have every expectation that my woman will wear sexy outfits and heels. i will even take her shopping to help pick that crap out. that's part of her submissiveness to me.
quito
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:02 pm

Postby Hero » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:05 pm

quito wrote:i have every expectation that my woman will wear sexy outfits and heels. i will even take her shopping to help pick that crap out. that's part of her submissiveness to me.


High five for you, Quito. That's exactly the way I think. In fact, I have a fantasy of taking my woman to Victoria's secret and picking her clothes for her. One of the outfits I have in mind is a Catholic schoolgirl uniform. If she's willing to dress sexy for me, as well as doing my cooking and cleaning and laundry, then I'll know that I have a keeper :D
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:43 am

Hero wrote:
quito wrote:i have every expectation that my woman will wear sexy outfits and heels. i will even take her shopping to help pick that crap out. that's part of her submissiveness to me.


High five for you, Quito. That's exactly the way I think. In fact, I have a fantasy of taking my woman to Victoria's secret and picking her clothes for her. One of the outfits I have in mind is a Catholic schoolgirl uniform. If she's willing to dress sexy for me, as well as doing my cooking and cleaning and laundry, then I'll know that I have a keeper :D


not necessarily the girl im with is wearing a almost catholic school girl skirt i picked out even during sex i tell her and does the other things with me here in my hotel in phil but she ddoesn't enjoy sex much only does it for my pleasure and she gets attitude sometimes and she is not as hot as i wish, maybe a 6.5 i prefer 7+. its cause my previous barhoe was hotter and "acted" no matter how many times i screwed her and she generally enjoyed sex. plus her personality was cute at times this girl is sweet but doesn't stroke my ego cause shes not a hoe. tall order to meet now with real women.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby Hero » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:21 pm

My Filipina friend just volunteered to cook for me and wash my clothes by hand for me. She said that there's nothing that she can't do for me. Damn, my ego is growing out of control :D It's good to be king.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby quito » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:54 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Hero wrote:
quito wrote:i have every expectation that my woman will wear sexy outfits and heels. i will even take her shopping to help pick that crap out. that's part of her submissiveness to me.


High five for you, Quito. That's exactly the way I think. In fact, I have a fantasy of taking my woman to Victoria's secret and picking her clothes for her. One of the outfits I have in mind is a Catholic schoolgirl uniform. If she's willing to dress sexy for me, as well as doing my cooking and cleaning and laundry, then I'll know that I have a keeper :D


not necessarily the girl im with is wearing a almost catholic school girl skirt i picked out even during sex i tell her and does the other things with me here in my hotel in phil but she ddoesn't enjoy sex much only does it for my pleasure and she gets attitude sometimes and she is not as hot as i wish, maybe a 6.5 i prefer 7+. its cause my previous barhoe was hotter and "acted" no matter how many times i screwed her and she generally enjoyed sex. plus her personality was cute at times this girl is sweet but doesn't stroke my ego cause shes not a hoe. tall order to meet now with real women.



I have to say, if your girl is not really enjoying sex then you need to move on. girls typically dont enjoy sex with guys that they dont have strong feelings for or dont find attractive. there are plenty of other fish in the sea and if you want to get someone that is gonna work out for you over the long term then you better go fishing.
quito
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:02 pm

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests