Do Filipinas consider their men The Boss?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

quito wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Hero wrote:
quito wrote:i have every expectation that my woman will wear sexy outfits and heels. i will even take her shopping to help pick that crap out. that's part of her submissiveness to me.
High five for you, Quito. That's exactly the way I think. In fact, I have a fantasy of taking my woman to Victoria's secret and picking her clothes for her. One of the outfits I have in mind is a Catholic schoolgirl uniform. If she's willing to dress sexy for me, as well as doing my cooking and cleaning and laundry, then I'll know that I have a keeper :D
not necessarily the girl im with is wearing a almost catholic school girl skirt i picked out even during sex i tell her and does the other things with me here in my hotel in phil but she ddoesn't enjoy sex much only does it for my pleasure and she gets attitude sometimes and she is not as hot as i wish, maybe a 6.5 i prefer 7+. its cause my previous barhoe was hotter and "acted" no matter how many times i screwed her and she generally enjoyed sex. plus her personality was cute at times this girl is sweet but doesn't stroke my ego cause shes not a hoe. tall order to meet now with real women.

I have to say, if your girl is not really enjoying sex then you need to move on. girls typically dont enjoy sex with guys that they dont have strong feelings for or dont find attractive. there are plenty of other fish in the sea and if you want to get someone that is gonna work out for you over the long term then you better go fishing.
yeah i htink she just likes moochoing off me. i just have a hard time getting rid of her cause of the guaranteed sex and helper around the clock and it took so much work to mold her the way i want and off the ating site to find a sex buddy who would stay with me who is reasonably attractive straight from the airport. most of the girls seemed busy, etc and i wasn't really looking to go on a mass dating in phils but now im thinking i should have nto let her move in right away and did some dating around. i think next year i just may stay home or may look for another girl or date around. i find it hard to justify spending all that money to have one girl who doesn't enjoy sex and i dont have anything really in common with. im trying to get her to go t my church and even that doesn't seem sincere by her.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Yes, you would have to be a real p***y to let a pinoy boss you about.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re: Do Filipinas consider their men The Boss?

Post by mentor »

How can I tell if a filipina is really submissive?
Give some good signs.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Hero wrote:I dated a couple of Filipinas who called me "Boss". Did they really mean it, or are they just trying to play me?
Filipino guys do that too..

Its like calling someone uncle or Kuya
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

From what I have read in several topics, it is in their culture to have full respect and recognize the primary role of a man, in a relationship.
I think that it maybe it is also a sign of their submissiveness.
Am I wrong?
Balmung
Freshman Poster

Post by Balmung »

I recently started a relationship with a Filipina while/after visiting her. She sometimes calls me "Don." Not as in Donald, but as in the honorific used in colonial days for the local nobility. (She knows a bit of history.) It's pretty much the equivalent of calling me "my lord" and even though US feminists would be appalled, I love it.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Balmung wrote:I recently started a relationship with a Filipina while/after visiting her. She sometimes calls me "Don." Not as in Donald, but as in the honorific used in colonial days for the local nobility. (She knows a bit of history.) It's pretty much the equivalent of calling me "my lord" and even though US feminists would be appalled, I love it.
Thanks for sharing this incident! What an admirable attitude!
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Balmung wrote:I recently started a relationship with a Filipina while/after visiting her. She sometimes calls me "Don." Not as in Donald, but as in the honorific used in colonial days for the local nobility. (She knows a bit of history.) It's pretty much the equivalent of calling me "my lord" and even though US feminists would be appalled, I love it.
American women just don't understand that, if they give their man just a little respect, he'll repay that treatment a hundredfold.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

It would be better for western women to understand that today we have much better choices for a happy life,
than the ones with bad attitude and feminism that could offer us.
I hope someday to see these women to beg for somebody to deal with them, as they do not deserve any attention from us.

I don't give them even a glance, I don't waste my time and efforts for such 'junk' women.

Thanks God there is Asia.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Yes Filipinas consider men the boss. Unless you prove otherwise.

Do not expect to be treated like a boss. You still have to earn that title.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Jonny Law wrote:Yes Filipinas consider men the boss. Unless you prove otherwise.

At least, Filipinas know what is the real position of a girl in a relationship. A good attitude and respect to her, and you got the 'title'.
Western women are totally tragic in these matters.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Jonny Law wrote:Yes Filipinas consider men the boss. Unless you prove otherwise.
Unlike in Western countries, in Philippines husbands/fathers have still something to say.

The position of husband/fathers is good in Philippines, and not considered only as human ATMs after a lucrative divorce.

Philippine children are often very obedient and consider the father as their authority, who is much more respected than in Western countries.
HappyX10
Freshman Poster

Post by HappyX10 »

Haha Yohan, the Filipina uses you way earlier for an ATM machine!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

HappyX10 wrote:Haha Yohan, the Filipina uses you way earlier for an ATM machine!
Might be, but at least you get something in return from the Filipina ladies and also - in my case - from my Filipina foster daughter.

I found poor Filipinas - the ordinary ones without connection to any form of nightlife and with no connection to foreigners - in general to be very modest in their demands. This is my personal experience since over 10 years, and I do not think I am wrong.

If you help them as a foreigner, Philippine people turn often out to be very honest and if you help Philippine children, they are very obedient and grateful in return for your help.

Of course there are also scammers and cheaters among them. I met some of them, I had some experience with them too.
Not all Philippine women are good of course.

About the legal situation, Philippines is quite different from Western countries where lawyers are showing up demanding a court ruling for payment of (p)alimony and child support from you for your former girlfriend and her children (you are NOT the biological father!) for living together with them for a few months.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

I appreciate shyness and modesty in girls.