Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Do Filipinas consider their men The Boss?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Do Filipinas consider their men The Boss?

Postby Lorenzo » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:19 pm

Lorenzo wrote:A filipina, and most other Asian women, will let you feel like the boss and treat you like the boss in public. However, they are cunning and fully maintain the control. Go with it, its a better alternative than a disrespectful bossy western woman.

My Indonesian GF used to ask my permission for everything, apologize profusely, and was truly submissive, but she was rather unique. She also washed my clothes by hand, cooked, cleaned, and sucked me until my eyes popped out!

Come to think of it one of my Thai GFs did the same, and also washed my feet at the front door, a total act of submission and caring. Damn I miss Asia!
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Re: Re:

Postby Hero » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:59 pm

mentor wrote:
Hero wrote:My Filipina friend just volunteered to cook for me and wash my clothes by hand for me. She said that there's nothing that she can't do for me. Damn, my ego is growing out of control :D It's good to be king.

Is this nice situation, still the same?

I should clarify that she's an online friend who I've never met :(
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby mentor » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:36 pm

Hero wrote:
mentor wrote:
Hero wrote:My Filipina friend just volunteered to cook for me and wash my clothes by hand for me. She said that there's nothing that she can't do for me. Damn, my ego is growing out of control :D It's good to be king.

Thanks for the clarification.
I think she could do it in reality too.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Postby Hero » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:42 pm

mentor wrote:
Hero wrote:
mentor wrote:

Thanks for the clarification.
I think she could do it in reality too.

I'm sure that she would. I had another Filipina GF who catered to me in all those ways and more :D
Hero
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand