Spot the Ladyboy!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Spot the Ladyboy!

Post by xiongmao »

I was reading a Philippines trip report the other day and a guy claimed to have had some ladyboy massage action even though he and his friend thought they had found a couple of ladies :oops:.

So I had an idea to use my dating site's membership base to build a little quiz:

http://www.asianloveconnections.com/Lad ... yQuiz.aspx

Post any comments you have here. For the record I scored 3/5 just now :o:.

I'm also left with a nagging feeling that one of the Chinese women I dated was a ladyboy. I never got definitive proof though. Anyone else got surprised in Asia?

Winston: feel free to move this thread into the NSFW sub-forum, but I'm not sure what the current stance is on anything :roll:.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a lady boy painting a picture of Winston on a sidewalk. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I'm no homo, but Asia has some of the most incredibly beautiful and stunning ladyboy's in the world. That--and in some instances, you can't tell if their a ladyboy or not. That's how amazing some of them look! (especially in Thailand.)
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Hee hee.

Tried my thing again and only got about 60% right.

Actually while in London looking for a teapot I came across a ladyboy run hairdressing salon.

In fact I found a whole load of Asian themed interestingness today.

I will return to investigate.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Some Ladyboys are very pretty and very nice people too, many believe them as a 3rd sex in Thailand, certainly wouldn't make you gay to go with one, I came to the conclusion that most ex pats have tried one at one point or another.