The Philippines for a tall, lean white guy in his late 20's?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

The Philippines for a tall, lean white guy in his late 20's?

Post by Jeremy »

Say I'm there for two and a half weeks. Can I expect to lay a new slender teen or 20-something with an ass everyday? Will girls be following me around the malls due to my look? Or will I be lucky to sleep with one non-pro during my trip?

A lot of Roosh forum members are saying you can't not get laid there as a youngish white guy. One poster claimed random girls from clubs were begging to have their pics taken with him, like he was a celebrity lol.
Dash
Freshman Poster

Post by Dash »

Is this a serious question? You trolling? Must be if you have read RVF and know anything about the Philippines.

Philippines is the easiest place in the world to get laid for any man. Young, old, etc.

No girls will not follow you around in the mall (generally) but they will eye f**k you.

"A lot of Roosh forum members are saying you can't not get laid there as a youngish white guy. One poster claimed random girls from clubs were begging to have their pics taken with him, like he was a celebrity lol."

This doesnt make sense. Those two statements are contradictory. Cant get laid yet you are treated as a celeb?
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Dash wrote:Is this a serious question? You trolling? Must be if you have read RVF and know anything about the Philippines.

Philippines is the easiest place in the world to get laid for any man. Young, old, etc.

No girls will not follow you around in the mall (generally) but they will eye f**k you.

"A lot of Roosh forum members are saying you can't not get laid there as a youngish white guy. One poster claimed random girls from clubs were begging to have their pics taken with him, like he was a celebrity lol."

This doesnt make sense. Those two statements are contradictory. Cant get laid yet you are treated as a celeb?
Well, I've never been there, and Rooshers tend to exaggerate. How am I supposed to know?

I said "can't not."
Dash
Freshman Poster

Post by Dash »

Jeremy wrote:
Dash wrote:Is this a serious question? You trolling? Must be if you have read RVF and know anything about the Philippines.

Well, I've never been there, and Rooshers tend to exaggerate. How am I supposed to know?

I said "can't not."
So you think everyone on RVF, hell, the entire internet and world for that matter are exaggerating? Why would people waste their money if it were not true? Ive been twice already and I am going back in August.

The guys on RVF are not exaggerating in the slightest. You could easily f**k 4-7 girls in a week. 10 if you put in a lot of work (2-3 dates a day).

Which is precisely why I love the Philippines.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

I'm using Pinay love at the moment and it looks better than DIA.
Normally i'm on Thai friendly so i can compare to Pinay Love..and the second one is where i get more contacts.
I sincerely think,after my short experience,all of what i read that the Philippines is even superior to Thailand to get sex without being only p4p.
They are really interested in a western man..in Thailand they have a more passive attitude and not so pro white type western male.
Dash
Freshman Poster

Post by Dash »

green1976 wrote:I'm using Pinay love at the moment and it looks better than DIA.
Normally i'm on Thai friendly so i can compare to Pinay Love..and the second one is where i get more contacts.
I sincerely think,after my short experience,all of what i read that the Philippines is even superior to Thailand to get sex without being only p4p.
They are really interested in a western man..in Thailand they have a more passive attitude and not so pro white type western male.
From my limited Thailand experience and from what ive read or heard Thailand is not on Philippines level when it comes to the numbers / quantity of girls (non p4p) a man can get.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Dash wrote:
green1976 wrote:I'm using Pinay love at the moment and it looks better than DIA.
From my limited Thailand experience and from what ive read or heard Thailand is not on Philippines level when it comes to the numbers / quantity of girls (non p4p) a man can get.
I will make my first trip this year to the Philippines..probably to Cebu..i'm preparing this.
Short time in July maybe followed by a longer time in October.
Well,as life goes on,i was totally certain that Thailand was the number one as i've never experienced something like that.
Now there is a place called the Philippinnes who will for sure beat Thailand.
So the Philippinnes should be the most easiest place for a random western man to get laid in the world.

I was sceptic because they are Catholics versus Buddhists in Thailand but that doesn't bring down the Philippines for females availability.
thatman
Freshman Poster

Post by thatman »

I lived in the philippines for 5 months a few years ago. Unless you're a male specimen your goals are not realistic.

With a stay that short the only sex you will be having will be with bar girls or with girls who are not quite pros but will only have sex with you on some sort of quid pro quo basis. You're going to have to pay for it no matter what you do though, so be prepared for that.

Most of the women are poor so they're looking for financial support, not dick. Middle class filipinas are pretty much the same as American middle class women, picky.

If you like nice asses and lots of sex I think Mexico is a better bet. I never got sex I didn't pay for in some way in the philippines but I had tons of MILF sex in Mexico.
Dash
Freshman Poster

Post by Dash »

@thatman

Unless a young guy is deformed, bedding a ton of girls is not unrealistic. Might not be everyday, but certainly every other or third day.

Bar girls? For one, most bar girls are ugly and weathered, and two, normal girls are in absolute abundance. Would be an idiot to chase after bar girls.

The only paying I did in the Philippines was very small simple dates ie cheap lunch / dinner, movies, fair, drinks at a bar or club. You dont even have to do that all the time. Some girls will come straight to your hotel or apartment to watch a movie or go swimming.

Women in the Philippines are looking for financial security sure. But that could be said for women of any country. They are also human and are attracted to Western men and have needs the same.

I have never heard of someone going to Mexico and f***ing 4-10 different non pros a week. No way Mexico can compare to Philippines on a quantity basis.
thatman
Freshman Poster

Post by thatman »

Dash wrote:@thatman

Unless a young guy is deformed, bedding a ton of girls is not unrealistic. Might not be everyday, but certainly every other or third day.

Bar girls? For one, most bar girls are ugly and weathered, and two, normal girls are in absolute abundance. Would be an idiot to chase after bar girls.

The only paying I did in the Philippines was very small simple dates ie cheap lunch / dinner, movies, fair, drinks at a bar or club. You dont even have to do that all the time. Some girls will come straight to your hotel or apartment to watch a movie or go swimming.

Women in the Philippines are looking for financial security sure. But that could be said for women of any country. They are also human and are attracted to Western men and have needs the same.

I have never heard of someone going to Mexico and f***ing 4-10 different non pros a week. No way Mexico can compare to Philippines on a quantity basis.
I don't think anyone has sex with 4-10 women a week that isn't quid pro quo. Even if they're not pros it's quid pro quo. It is what it is.

In Mexico I had a thick 38 year old MILF fwb with a nice ass and tits. We must have f***ed 70 times in one month. She f***ed like she really wanted it too, unlike the pinays I was with that just laid there.
Dash
Freshman Poster

Post by Dash »

thatman wrote:
Dash wrote:@thatman

I don't think anyone has sex with 4-10 women a week that isn't quid pro quo. Even if they're not pros it's quid pro quo. It is what it is.

In Mexico I had a thick 38 year old MILF fwb with a nice a** and breasts. We must have f***ed 70 times in one month. She f***ed like she really wanted it too, unlike the pinays I was with that just laid there.
What exactly do you mean by quid pro quo?

I just told you what I paid (basically nothing) and that someone could do it for absolutely no money ie movie at apartment or swimming. And that is just for the first time you meet. After the first meeting and night, I can just invite them over straight to the hotel or apartment.

Pinays are very sexual and animated in bed in my experience. Especially when compared to Korean women. Those are actual starfish. You must be quite ugly or just unlucky is all I know.

I can tell you lack the proper experience with non p4p, bar girls, and DIA chicks. Because you wouldnt be having such an opinion otherwise.

Philippines is PARADISE for normal girls. Can bang 4-10 every week for basically a lunch date to Jolibees. If that is the quid pro quo you are talking about then I will take that all day and twice on Sunday. It's nothing.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Dash wrote:Pinays are very sexual and animated in bed in my experience.
Nice, I look forward to that.

Dash wrote:If that is the quid pro quo you are talking about then I will take that all day and twice on Sunday. It's nothing.
+1
Makes sense.

Some guys complain about women not conforming to their feminine role etc,
yet god forbid they have to buy them lunch or a pair of shorts, or pay their $5 taxi ride
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Dash
Freshman Poster

Post by Dash »

Its like the guy thinks women are just gonna wanna meet him at his hotel without talking, hanging out, and building comfort f**k him and say thank you and leave. Chat with the girl online, take her out to eat, go see a movie, go have drinks at a bar or club, dance, ride go carts, I could go on and on. You will get the lay. Just be a gentleman and treat the girls with respect and show her a good time.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Dash wrote:Its like the guy thinks women are just gonna wanna meet him at his hotel without talking, hanging out, and building comfort f**k him and say thank you and leave. Chat with the girl online, take her out to eat, go see a movie, go have drinks at a bar or club, dance, ride go carts, I could go on and on. You will get the lay. Just be a gentleman and treat the girls with respect and show her a good time.
I don't mind taking them out and stuff. Fat America bitches won't even let me do that.

You've quelled my reservations a bit. I can't wait to get some vacation time and hopefully experience a p***y juice hurricane of my own. :p
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

alot of filipinas are shy reserved, asexual, not naughty, unagressive in bed. the ones that are not are either in the minority and are natural nymphos or have been blown out by a foreigner or a multitude or are major gold digging sluts or pros with an agenda. its not a coincidence the ones with more money are picky and not a sex slave or as agressive. thats why guys like mguy and others keep on saying girls with money and who are hot are really the only acceptable material cause otherwise chances are you just have a desperate girl who is pretending to want to screw you.

some good girls will be wild in the sack or at least you can train them (like i did to my currentl girl who actually was passionate and very talkative during sex but she is asexual and doesn't really enjoy sex strangely and i had to teach her to get on top and give bowjobs and if i never initiated sex id probably never get it lol) or not asexual but i wouldn't listen to some who make those claims that filipinas are the most sexual in the world. they are the same as women anywhere and i would argue even more prudish than other races. these guys talking about how sexual are they are mostly hitting low hanging fruit who are putting on an act. just wait a few weeks and months and see how they really treat you. its not a coincidence that most of the girls they are talking about are desperately poor with an agenda.