Native Americans and Asian love

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
nicalandia
Freshman Poster

Native Americans and Asian love

Post by nicalandia »

Hi Guys I am a Native American, All of the success stories I’ve read so far are for Caucasian males having such good luck in Asian countries(I am attracted to girls from the Philippines ) Yet I have yet to see any reports of Native americans (Pueblid) having such luck on these countries,

How hard would it be for a Native American to have good luck with the locals in the philippines, Korea, China or Japan? specially Philippines and Japan, say for a 3 weeks vacation

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Native Americans and Asian love

Post by zboy1 »

nicalandia wrote:Hi Guys I am a Native American, All of the success stories I’ve read so far are for Caucasian males having such good luck in Asian countries(I am attracted to girls from the Philippines ) Yet I have yet to see any reports of Native americans (Pueblid) having such luck on these countries,

How hard would it be for a Native American to have good luck with the locals in the philippines, Korea, China or Japan? specially Philippines and Japan, say for a 3 weeks vacation

There's too much emphasis on Caucasian male/Asian female relationships in many forums....I also think it's a bit overblown in that Asian girls will go crazy for White guys---this is not always true, and it depends on the country; the more Westernized the Asian country is, the more that the stereotype becomes true.

BTW, I'm an Asian male--and I've done well here. Heck, even some Black, Indian and other dark-skinned people have found someone in Asia as well. But, yes, it's definitely much tougher for you guys than for an Asian or White male in Asia...(just being honest).
nicalandia
Freshman Poster

Post by nicalandia »

Could it be that we are not exotic enough? we do share some similarities(brown slanted eye, black straight hair, some of them can be brown).. I do look quite exotic around Caucasian girls