Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Looking For Bar Girls In Cebu

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Taco » Mon May 05, 2014 5:13 am

I am constantly surprised the lengths foreign men will go to meet women in Cebu. Please note, you do not need to put a bogus classified ad on Craigslist to go on lots of "dates", this is way to much effort. If you can't find a girlfriend in Cebu just walking around at the mall there is something seriously wrong with you.

http://cebu.en.craigslist.com.ph/csr/4442746525.html
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby xiongmao » Mon May 05, 2014 8:31 am

Craigslist is the most disturbing site on the internet.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Looking For Bar Girls In Cebu

Postby publicduende » Mon May 05, 2014 10:38 am

Taco wrote:I am constantly surprised the lengths foreign men will go to meet women in Cebu. Please note, you do not need to put a bogus classified ad on Craigslist to go on lots of "dates", this is way to much effort. If you can't find a girlfriend in Cebu just walking around at the mall there is something seriously wrong with you.

http://cebu.en.craigslist.com.ph/csr/4442746525.html

Actually, I don't think it's a bad idea at all, from his (cynical) point of view. He just has to be careful, very careful that one of two of the girls don't discover the scam and get somebody in their families all stabby on him.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby green1976 » Mon May 05, 2014 8:44 pm

I don't know as i've never been to Cebu but it's on my wish so my experience are mainly in Thailand.
I won't throw the stone for doing the bars as myself i've done many times there and probably will still do it.
What's weird is putting an add on craiglist..sounds desesperate.
And walking in the malls..well in Thailand you still need to make an approach,speaking little bit Thai will help and at the end you are never sure to get a meeting.

So using p4p for those who don't want to bother,have small time,are physically ugly is not in my opinion something who doesn't make sense.

I'm speaking of Thailand so i've heard the Philippines is even easier so let's see when i go there hopefully it's really that simple.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Mon May 05, 2014 10:43 pm

xiongmao wrote:Craigslist is the most disturbing site on the internet.

More disturbing than a matchmaking site for ladyboys?
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Bao3niang » Tue May 27, 2014 5:53 am

:( I keep asking this, what countries are good if I am a shy guy that takes a lot of time to open up. Philippines?

I'm ambiverted but leaning towards introvert.

And yes ladyboys are abominations.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Postby HouseMD » Tue May 27, 2014 6:10 am

Jester wrote:
xiongmao wrote:Craigslist is the most disturbing site on the internet.

More disturbing than a matchmaking site for ladyboys?

I can name about a thousand sites more disturbing than that. The internet is a dark, dark place.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby Mr S » Fri May 30, 2014 9:05 am

It's probably a fake ad, it's full of really basic English typos and bad grammar, no supposed business owner would put up a crappy ad like that. Plus the girlie bar scene is dying in Cebu not growing.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri May 30, 2014 9:40 am

Mr S wrote:It's probably a fake ad, it's full of really basic English typos and bad grammar, no supposed business owner would put up a crappy ad like that. Plus the girlie bar scene is dying in Cebu not growing.

I wonder if hte bars are really dying cause filipina girls are becoming sluttier so no need to go to bars?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Taco » Fri May 30, 2014 6:10 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Mr S wrote:It's probably a fake ad, it's full of really basic English typos and bad grammar, no supposed business owner would put up a crappy ad like that. Plus the girlie bar scene is dying in Cebu not growing.

I wonder if hte bars are really dying cause filipina girls are becoming sluttier so no need to go to bars?

My wife told most of the women in Cebu are not virgins when they get married now which puts the bars out of business.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri May 30, 2014 6:23 pm

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:

My wife told most of the women in Cebu are not virgins when they get married now which puts the bars out of business.

somehow my bar girl was getting barfined a few times a month (more than others in cebu). im not sure how they get enough customers she never went with guys living there and i know the reason why, cause guys living there know better than to barfine anyways and will try to cut the lowest deal they can and will butterfly etc and they can't run the game on them like the newbies. onyl the newbie suckers like me would do multiple barfine days in a row with same girl or any girl for that matter and believe their b.s

i wont barfine a girl in philippines again cause I realize how stupid i was to waste all that money when i first came on my first trip. I blew thousands and i could have gotten a real girl. Although i dont regret it cause the barhoe was the best sex i ever had for months. its just a nasty place and after my last experience with my hoe and there is so many legitimate girls on the dating sites its just a awful way to waste money. thailand might be ok though cause i dont know thai and would only be there temporary thing. but i prefer real girls
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby pete98146 » Fri May 30, 2014 11:38 pm

Bao3niang wrote::( I keep asking this, what countries are good if I am a shy guy that takes a lot of time to open up. Philippines?

Not to generalize but Phils would be good I think. I know a lot of Filipinas that will gladly do all talking lol. They are not exactly known to be the most quiet on the planet and this would balance out your shyness. Thai's on the other hand are more quiet and introverted.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby Hero » Fri May 30, 2014 11:46 pm

pete98146 wrote:
Bao3niang wrote::( I keep asking this, what countries are good if I am a shy guy that takes a lot of time to open up. Philippines?

Not to generalize but Phils would be good I think. I know a lot of Filipinas that will gladly do all talking lol. They are not exactly known to be the most quiet on the planet and this would balance out your shyness. Thai's on the other hand are more quiet and introverted.

I think with Filipinas, there's no middle ground - either they'll talk the ears right off your head, or conversing with them will be like pulling teeth. But yes, even if you are a shy American guy, you'll be approached by a very aggressive Pinay sooner or later. I remember one time I went into a Jollibee's in Cebu for lunch, and the female manager of the place sat down at my table uninvited and just threw herself at me. She had bad teeth though, so I had to politely decline her offer. Still, it was quite flattering :D
Hero
Experienced Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand