Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Looking For Bar Girls In Cebu

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Looking For Bar Girls In Cebu

Postby Taco » May 5th, 2014, 6:13 am

I am constantly surprised the lengths foreign men will go to meet women in Cebu. Please note, you do not need to put a bogus classified ad on Craigslist to go on lots of "dates", this is way to much effort. If you can't find a girlfriend in Cebu just walking around at the mall there is something seriously wrong with you.

Looking For Bar Girls In Cebu
http://cebu.en.craigslist.com.ph/csr/4442746525.html
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4513
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby xiongmao » May 5th, 2014, 9:31 am

Craigslist is the most disturbing site on the internet.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2629
Joined: March 9th, 2011, 6:09 pm
Location: London

Re: Looking For Bar Girls In Cebu

Postby publicduende » May 5th, 2014, 11:38 am

Taco wrote:I am constantly surprised the lengths foreign men will go to meet women in Cebu. Please note, you do not need to put a bogus classified ad on Craigslist to go on lots of "dates", this is way to much effort. If you can't find a girlfriend in Cebu just walking around at the mall there is something seriously wrong with you.

Looking For Bar Girls In Cebu
http://cebu.en.craigslist.com.ph/csr/4442746525.html


Actually, I don't think it's a bad idea at all, from his (cynical) point of view. He just has to be careful, very careful that one of two of the girls don't discover the scam and get somebody in their families all stabby on him.
User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3020
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Postby green1976 » May 5th, 2014, 9:44 pm

I don't know as i've never been to Cebu but it's on my wish so my experience are mainly in Thailand.
I won't throw the stone for doing the bars as myself i've done many times there and probably will still do it.
What's weird is putting an add on craiglist..sounds desesperate.
And walking in the malls..well in Thailand you still need to make an approach,speaking little bit Thai will help and at the end you are never sure to get a meeting.

So using p4p for those who don't want to bother,have small time,are physically ugly is not in my opinion something who doesn't make sense.

I'm speaking of Thailand so i've heard the Philippines is even easier so let's see when i go there hopefully it's really that simple.
green1976
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: September 8th, 2011, 10:24 pm

Postby Jester » May 5th, 2014, 11:43 pm

xiongmao wrote:Craigslist is the most disturbing site on the internet.


More disturbing than a matchmaking site for ladyboys?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Bao3niang » May 27th, 2014, 6:53 am

:( I keep asking this, what countries are good if I am a shy guy that takes a lot of time to open up. Philippines?

I'm ambiverted but leaning towards introvert.

And yes ladyboys are abominations.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 593
Joined: October 15th, 2013, 4:22 am
Location: Beijing, China

Postby HouseMD » May 27th, 2014, 7:10 am

Jester wrote:
xiongmao wrote:Craigslist is the most disturbing site on the internet.


More disturbing than a matchmaking site for ladyboys?

I can name about a thousand sites more disturbing than that. The internet is a dark, dark place.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1425
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby Mr S » May 30th, 2014, 10:05 am

It's probably a fake ad, it's full of really basic English typos and bad grammar, no supposed business owner would put up a crappy ad like that. Plus the girlie bar scene is dying in Cebu not growing.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2389
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 11:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Postby newlifeinphilippines » May 30th, 2014, 10:40 am

Mr S wrote:It's probably a fake ad, it's full of really basic English typos and bad grammar, no supposed business owner would put up a crappy ad like that. Plus the girlie bar scene is dying in Cebu not growing.


I wonder if hte bars are really dying cause filipina girls are becoming sluttier so no need to go to bars?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Postby Taco » May 30th, 2014, 7:10 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Mr S wrote:It's probably a fake ad, it's full of really basic English typos and bad grammar, no supposed business owner would put up a crappy ad like that. Plus the girlie bar scene is dying in Cebu not growing.


I wonder if hte bars are really dying cause filipina girls are becoming sluttier so no need to go to bars?


My wife told most of the women in Cebu are not virgins when they get married now which puts the bars out of business.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4513
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » May 30th, 2014, 7:23 pm

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Mr S wrote:It's probably a fake ad, it's full of really basic English typos and bad grammar, no supposed business owner would put up a crappy ad like that. Plus the girlie bar scene is dying in Cebu not growing.


I wonder if hte bars are really dying cause filipina girls are becoming sluttier so no need to go to bars?


My wife told most of the women in Cebu are not virgins when they get married now which puts the bars out of business.


somehow my bar girl was getting barfined a few times a month (more than others in cebu). im not sure how they get enough customers she never went with guys living there and i know the reason why, cause guys living there know better than to barfine anyways and will try to cut the lowest deal they can and will butterfly etc and they can't run the game on them like the newbies. onyl the newbie suckers like me would do multiple barfine days in a row with same girl or any girl for that matter and believe their b.s

i wont barfine a girl in philippines again cause I realize how stupid i was to waste all that money when i first came on my first trip. I blew thousands and i could have gotten a real girl. Although i dont regret it cause the barhoe was the best sex i ever had for months. its just a nasty place and after my last experience with my hoe and there is so many legitimate girls on the dating sites its just a awful way to waste money. thailand might be ok though cause i dont know thai and would only be there temporary thing. but i prefer real girls
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Postby pete98146 » May 31st, 2014, 12:38 am

Bao3niang wrote::( I keep asking this, what countries are good if I am a shy guy that takes a lot of time to open up. Philippines?

I'm ambiverted but leaning towards introvert.

And yes ladyboys are abominations.


Not to generalize but Phils would be good I think. I know a lot of Filipinas that will gladly do all talking lol. They are not exactly known to be the most quiet on the planet and this would balance out your shyness. Thai's on the other hand are more quiet and introverted.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1125
Joined: June 22nd, 2009, 4:31 pm

Postby Hero » May 31st, 2014, 12:46 am

pete98146 wrote:
Bao3niang wrote::( I keep asking this, what countries are good if I am a shy guy that takes a lot of time to open up. Philippines?

I'm ambiverted but leaning towards introvert.

And yes ladyboys are abominations.


Not to generalize but Phils would be good I think. I know a lot of Filipinas that will gladly do all talking lol. They are not exactly known to be the most quiet on the planet and this would balance out your shyness. Thai's on the other hand are more quiet and introverted.


I think with Filipinas, there's no middle ground - either they'll talk the ears right off your head, or conversing with them will be like pulling teeth. But yes, even if you are a shy American guy, you'll be approached by a very aggressive Pinay sooner or later. I remember one time I went into a Jollibee's in Cebu for lunch, and the female manager of the place sat down at my table uninvited and just threw herself at me. She had bad teeth though, so I had to politely decline her offer. Still, it was quite flattering :D
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 3rd, 2008, 9:19 pm


Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests