I think its better to jerk off and stay home than back phil

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Japan

Post by Jester »

collide wrote:
Jester wrote: Re cost of living, I've seen one language program's material, saying that Japan's cost of living is similar to US. Tokyo like New York, small towns like US small towns. Do you disagree with this?
Yes that's about right. Groceries and clothes are a bit more expensive in Japan but if you can manage your bills in the US you should be fine in Japan. I would say both countries are too expensive for an internet entrepreneur.
Thanks.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
hammanta wrote:
collide wrote:You have to find a place that's enjoyable to live in while having decent women at the same time. If you plan to live somewhere solely for the women you'll probably end up coming home jaded.

I spent 2 years in Japan and I could have easily spent another 8 years there happily (if there were more job opportunities). Even discounting the women, it's simply an enjoyable place to live.

Part of me really wants to check out the Philippines for the women but deep down I kind of know that I'll be miserable in every other aspect. I may just visit briefly for fun, but long term seems out of the question at the moment.
I think it depends on what makes you happy and how you define quality of life. Philippines offers beautiful pleasant ladies, cheap things, amazing scenery, hot tropical climate year around, friendliest people in the world, and a slower pace of life. Downfalls are mediocre food, lower level of basic facilities, horrible WIFI, extremely hot summers, lack of jobs, lower quality of basic goods, and a lot of scams against foreigners.

Personally if I was financially free I'd choose the philippines over any developed country because of the quality of social interaction and overall pleasantries of life. And sure women have a little to do with it as well.
I thought you met the girl towards the end of the trip didn't know you had chatted for 7 months. did she have sex with you right away just curious? Cause i can't stand a woman who wants to book a hotel or meet me at airport and not give sex seriously. Its like either you want to have sex or dont insult me by insunuating an airport and your my girlfriend and serious for me. I dont want a girl claiming me her girlfriend from an online relationship if she wont give up sex right away. i had some girl who wanted to meet me who i suspected would be like that and i decided no cause it would be awkward and i dont want a girl claiming me. other girls made it obvious they would have sex if they met me at airport, like my current girl.

im fairly financailly free even though im 32 and can travel anywhere cause of my online work but i prefer to be in the states cause its better and my family is there and all and i can live cheap there due to my situation. but if my parents were dead i would consider maybe living abroad for a more permanent basis cause of the women and friendly people. but its getting old also to me and thats why i sometimes think its better to go home and jerk off and forget women. i dont really like anything else in teh country but its starting to get old after awhile. once you get bored of the women you get bored of teh country. im not sure if im coming back i feel a bit bad about this new girl and her situation and she is becoming a friend o me.
I was talking to several girls for around 4-6 months before my trip took place, she was one of them (4 months for her). I met a few in Manila whom I did sleep with. They were nice, good enough in bed, and decently attractive but they lacked good conversation skills and were not ambitious; two major things I look for in girls. I had promised my current girl that I would come visit but I wasn't sure whether I would like her (I only spoke to her from instant messengers and Facebook prior to this). Being from the south I felt she was going to be quite conservative. So Towards the end of my trip I went down there.

Upon first meeting I knew there was something different about her than the other girls. She had excellent english, did not by any means come off as a scammer, was quite talkative, and insisted she paid for my meals. She took me to some local sites, I met all of her friends, and felt quite natural around her. The only annoying thing was that she brought her friends almost everywhere. They were very nice and interesting and welcomed me with open arms, however. This caused me to question whether she did like me though because usually in America if a girl brings her friends to a date it general means shes not interested. She wasn't as conservative as I thought but she had never met a foreign guy in person and was very cautious about me, as in not being alone. I never slept with her, and in some weird way I didn't want to. I liked her a lot so I didn't want to attempt to screw it up and she didn't give any signs she was willing (a plus in the philippines IMO). She actually kept me secret to her friends and family and only told them about me right before we met. It was only after I left to where we really started showing feelings and getting to truly know each other.

I guess my point is that you definitely have to take it slow. This may sound cliche but the sex tends to be better when you actually like the person (found this out with a previous girl). This current girl may end up going south but if it does it will most likely be due to the distance. But as of right now its going good. They are out there you just have to search and by no means should you give up. But like I said, there are ways to increase your chances.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

she is growing on me. she was in her in schoolgirl outfit again like i always ask and gets on top and f***s me for a long time and giving me a great blowjob and ball licking lol She seems to be in a good mood when i treat her good. she doesn't have my interest and isn't a good conversationalist though and doesn't have my religion yet. im starting to realize that i should look at her as a companion and not should stop trying to find the hottest girl cause i just may wind up with a demanding bitch. im like her only true family cause her real family gave up and her fake family is poor and cant treat her as good as i do. I still may wind up coming back for this girl in 2015 cause im starting to learn despite are differences the better i act towards her the better she treats me. And she is so different from my previous girl its getting harder to adjust but im trying to coax her a bit so the difference wont be so hard either. but im a demanding bitchy guy too so i realize im lucky to have a girl even this good.

i seen the pics you sent me hammanta. My girl in comparison is younger and lighter skinned and cuter if based on your pics but your girl has that sex appeal look that i also like that is sort of missing frmo this girl. I dont know how to explain it but some girls are cute and others have sex appeal in teh face. I guess my girl is sstill in the cute innocent look phase and maybe someday will look more like a woman. My girl actually might be more attractive overall not sure by some standards but your girl sounds like a great classy girl and can take care of her own.

your a better man than me who can so easily resist sex. i see some nice girls at my church in phil (im protestant) but id imagine theyd be hard to court and i love sex which makes it even harder. I love nice sweet feminine girls but i love sexually agressive women so its a difficult balance for me. I trust this girl cause she is so asexual and not the type to sleep around but i dont feel the sexual and personal chemistry as my previous bargirl which is strange since it should be the other way around but then again teh bargirl was an actress but surely some girl out there could be the same.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

she is growing on me. she was in her in schoolgirl outfit again like i always ask and gets on top and f***s me for a long time and giving me a great blowjob and ball licking lol She seems to be in a good mood when i treat her good. she doesn't have my interest and isn't a good conversationalist though and doesn't have my religion yet and nor does she really enjoy sex she could probably get away with sex once in awhile even though i can make her cum when she is on top she can't even do that everyday nor does she want to be licked except when i first met her. im starting to realize that i should look at her as a companion and not should stop trying to find the hottest girl cause i just may wind up with a demanding bitch. im like her only true family cause her real family gave up and her fake family is poor and cant treat her as good as i do. I still may wind up coming back for this girl in 2015 cause im starting to learn despite are differences the better i act towards her the better she treats me. And she is so different from my previous girl its getting harder to adjust but im trying to coax her a bit so the difference wont be so hard either. but im a demanding bitchy guy too so i realize im lucky to have a girl even this good.

i seen the pics you sent me hammanta. My girl in comparison is younger and lighter skinned and cuter if based on your pics but your girl has that sex appeal look that i also like that is sort of missing frmo this girl. I dont know how to explain it but some girls are cute and others have sex appeal in teh face. I guess my girl is sstill in the cute innocent look phase and maybe someday will look more like a woman. My girl actually might be more attractive overall not sure by some standards but your girl sounds like a great classy girl and can take care of her own.

your a better man than me who can so easily resist sex. i see some nice girls at my church in phil (im protestant) but id imagine theyd be hard to court and i love sex which makes it even harder. I love nice sweet feminine girls but i love sexually agressive women so its a difficult balance for me. I trust this girl cause she is so asexual and not the type to sleep around but i dont feel the sexual and personal chemistry as my previous bargirl which is strange since it should be the other way around but then again teh bargirl was an actress but surely some girl out there could be the same.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Yea I mean I've been with more physically attractive girls but she has the cute look and fun personality I like. I don't mind brown skin girls as long as they dont have that "tribal" or province look (wide nose, spotty complexion, bony features) but hey to each their own.

But that tends to be the hardest thing to find with filipinas, is the intelligence and conversation factor. Also humor is difficult as well. They are out there but harder to find. I dated a half chinese girl who was smoking hot and wealthy but was so shy and did not have a sense of humor at all. I couldn't handle it. It was always that awkward silence after I'd make a joke and she'd not understand. Or the fact that she seemed to ignore me in person but every morning I'd wake up she'd be messaging me constantly.

That's the downfall of international girls, but I'd still take them over western women any day of the week. I'm like you, I want a sweet down to earth feminine girl. Plus I have a thing for asians and hispanics lol.

But anyways just keep looking and trying and don't settle but also make an attempt to fix things that you feel maybe your fault
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

hammanta wrote:Yea I mean I've been with more physically attractive girls but she has the cute look and fun personality I like. I don't mind brown skin girls as long as they dont have that "tribal" or province look (wide nose, spotty complexion, bony features) but hey to each their own.

But that tends to be the hardest thing to find with filipinas, is the intelligence and conversation factor. Also humor is difficult as well. They are out there but harder to find. I dated a half chinese girl who was smoking hot and wealthy but was so shy and did not have a sense of humor at all. I couldn't handle it. It was always that awkward silence after I'd make a joke and she'd not understand. Or the fact that she seemed to ignore me in person but every morning I'd wake up she'd be messaging me constantly.

That's the downfall of international girls, but I'd still take them over western women any day of the week. I'm like you, I want a sweet down to earth feminine girl. Plus I have a thing for asians and hispanics lol.

But anyways just keep looking and trying and don't settle but also make an attempt to fix things that you feel maybe your fault
part of it is my fault im a demanding douchebag but id like a girl i have more chemistry with and who loves sex a lot or someone who is hotter i dont need both just one or the other but id probably prefer the sex/chemistry part cause that is timeless. but its hard finding a "good" girl who is my religion id have that kind of opportunity with that i could trust. im not big on educated or uppity girls. i just want a simple very effectionate and feminine girl who loves sex and i can ejoy looking at. went to church without her and went to the social event with them. 3 girls but they are highly educated well 2 are one is an attorney and one is a working RN other im not sure. didn't really get much interaction these girls would be hard to court. the really sexy tall girl i had seen go with them last week with that group appeared o have come with a guy and left with him so not sure her single status but im sure shed be hard to court.they were mesmerized about me being from california but overally maybe out of shyness didn't really initiate alot with me.

ill bring her to another church but i may go out with the others once in awhile for the experience.

maybe im asking for too much because it will be hard to find a girl with what i have to offer and demand that is either hotter or sexually like my bargirl who will be great personality and not be a scammer or prostitute or demand way too much and/or cheat on me. if i roll the dice and lose her i may wind up with nothing. i was passing the bars by on the way home and i just remembered how lonely and miserable it is to be with a bargirl. i dont htink i could ever enter a bar again i want to change my attitude.