Chinese girls are obsessed with White guys in Shenzhen

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: Chinese girls are obsessed with White guys in Shenzhen

Post by The_Adventurer »

Are you serious? Fat balding guys aren't "slaying it" even in the Philippines or Thailand. They can find someone, sure, but do you think they have the same chances as even a halfway decent looking younger guy.

I have certainly seen blogs and websites that try to paint China in that light. Nobody actually believes that. I showed such sites to coworkers in Shanghai and they said "must be KTV girls go with them..."

This is not to say that someone serious can't find someone. They simply have to put in the work. They have to be something and, more importantly, be a part of something. Just walking the street thinking girls are going to jump on you, or even want to talk to you, is silly. It can happen. It has happened to me, but I guarantee it happened because I have been living here 6 years and those people saw me walking that same street, over and over, and over, heard me speaking Chinese to street vendors and so on...

Be a part of the place and things change. I still remember, and I posted about this before, how different things suddenly became when I could really speak Chinese.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

3 years ago it was quite easy for me to get dates, even in an international city swarming with foreigners like Shanghai. Now, it is not the case. I also ventured out to tier 2 cities back then and most girls would be excited to speak with a foreigner, or at the very least, friendly. Now they're rude and do not give a f-ck about my existence. They act like talking to them is a privilege. Nothing's really changed about me, so it couldn't be my looks or age or something.
I disagree, I am in a place with hardly a foreigner in sight and no-one jumps on top of me in excitement because I am approaching them and it was like that in 2009 when I first came here. I live in the Middle of China and I am not ugly either.
It's easy to monger, but only if you are extremely good looking and in like the top 1% of good looking guys. I know French and other European guys that have sex with 3 or more new girls a week in cities like Shanghai or Beijing.

And they probably know Chinese to a decent level - the slags are in the big cities. Go to bars and you'll find them, but you'll need outlay, you'll need the looks and you need the language ability - it is the same in the UK - there are men who can have sex with women whenever they want. However, there are loads of Chinese women who wouldn't look at them twice - and these fellas wouldn't be laying two or three women a week in Zhenzghou where everyone knows what the foreigner gets up to and with whom.

So there is Beijing, Shanghai and I will put Shenzhen and Guangzhou in there too - and the rest of the country - the rest of the country contains the most women.

They are very good looking and fit guys. As I said, it amazes me that these guys have to come here, apparently they're that desperate for Asian girls. Now since these guys are already a dime a dozen in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and Guangzhou, the Chinese girls in these cities that are interested in foreigners are very picky and very shallow. They will not accept anything less than a Chris Evans or Brad Pitt clone. The average guy is SOL. The ugly guy is completely f-cked. This attitude and overall sentiment is seeping into tier 2 cities now.
I was going to suggest coming to Henan or Shaanxi but I know all these Chris Evans lookalikes are too wimpy to come out to a place like that and KILL IT.

No Mexican food, would have to learn Chinese, no nightlife to speak of... it would have them running back to the airport within a week.

That is the great thing about China, it will never become a mongers paradise, most men are too soft to handle day to day living in the majority of China.
In short, China is done for, or will be in the not-too-distant future.
You're wrong, the girls of Beijing and Shanghai have woken up to the majority of you - had to happen sooner or later I guess. :?
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

D_Athlete wrote:3 years ago it was quite easy for me to get dates, even in an international city swarming with foreigners like Shanghai. Now, it is not the case. I also ventured out to tier 2 cities back then and most girls would be excited to speak with a foreigner, or at the very least, friendly. Now they're rude and do not give a f-ck about my existence. They act like talking to them is a privilege. Nothing's really changed about me, so it couldn't be my looks or age or something.

It's easy to monger, but only if you are extremely good looking and in like the top 1% of good looking guys. I know French and other European guys that have sex with 3 or more new girls a week in cities like Shanghai or Beijing. They are very good looking and fit guys. As I said, it amazes me that these guys have to come here, apparently they're that desperate for Asian girls. Now since these guys are already a dime a dozen in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and Guangzhou, the Chinese girls in these cities that are interested in foreigners are very picky and very shallow. They will not accept anything less than a Chris Evans or Brad Pitt clone. The average guy is SOL. The ugly guy is completely f-cked. This attitude and overall sentiment is seeping into tier 2 cities now.

+1

Well said D_Athlete, although I'm sure yick will be along shortly to tell you that you're talking out of your arse. ;)

I quoted one of your previous posts on another HA thread, and it looks like I'm going to have to quote this one too. Here's the link:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=31568
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

The_Adventurer wrote:Are you serious? Fat balding guys aren't "slaying it" even in the Philippines or Thailand. They can find someone, sure, but do you think they have the same chances as even a halfway decent looking younger guy.

I have certainly seen blogs and websites that try to paint China in that light. Nobody actually believes that. I showed such sites to coworkers in Shanghai and they said "must be KTV girls go with them..."

This is not to say that someone serious can't find someone. They simply have to put in the work. They have to be something and, more importantly, be a part of something. Just walking the street thinking girls are going to jump on you, or even want to talk to you, is silly. It can happen. It has happened to me, but I guarantee it happened because I have been living here 6 years and those people saw me walking that same street, over and over, and over, heard me speaking Chinese to street vendors and so on...

Be a part of the place and things change. I still remember, and I posted about this before, how different things suddenly became when I could really speak Chinese.
This! This! This x 1000!

Some French guy who can speak fluent Mandarin and looks like Brad Pitt can kill it in the nightclubs of Shanghai on an expense account - big deal - those people exist everywhere.

Most of China isn't designed for such people outside the big metropolises.

I live in a city of 5 million people, everyone knows what I am about - and they would know even more if I went around the KTV palours and whorehouses in my spare time - word would get around REAL QUICK.

But for most guys who don't look like Brad Pitt and don't have expense accounts and are 'face controlled' out of the swanky bars and clubs of Beijing and Shanghai - go somewhere (with not many foreigners if you can handle such a place) be a fixture, don't be an asshole, learn Chinese, make it a long term game, be polite, be nice, shave every day, get a good exercise regime going which alternates weights and running or fast walking, learn Chinese, when you speak to the young ladies around the locale - in the shops, supermarkets and cafes, say hello, smile and be polite (and be polite to the young fellers too...), try not to act like a 'playboy' (as the Chinese call them) and you know - you'll get someone decent.

The most beautiful girls who were interested in me couldn't speak any English - they were absolutely stunning, tall, slim beautiful women. :D
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

CerealKiller wrote:
D_Athlete wrote:3 years ago it was quite easy for me to get dates, even in an international city swarming with foreigners like Shanghai. Now, it is not the case. I also ventured out to tier 2 cities back then and most girls would be excited to speak with a foreigner, or at the very least, friendly. Now they're rude and do not give a f-ck about my existence. They act like talking to them is a privilege. Nothing's really changed about me, so it couldn't be my looks or age or something.

It's easy to monger, but only if you are extremely good looking and in like the top 1% of good looking guys. I know French and other European guys that have sex with 3 or more new girls a week in cities like Shanghai or Beijing. They are very good looking and fit guys. As I said, it amazes me that these guys have to come here, apparently they're that desperate for Asian girls. Now since these guys are already a dime a dozen in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and Guangzhou, the Chinese girls in these cities that are interested in foreigners are very picky and very shallow. They will not accept anything less than a Chris Evans or Brad Pitt clone. The average guy is SOL. The ugly guy is completely f-cked. This attitude and overall sentiment is seeping into tier 2 cities now.

+1

Well said D_Athlete, although I'm sure yick will be along shortly to tell you that you're talking out of your arse. ;)

I quoted one of your previous posts on another HA thread, and it looks like I'm going to have to quote this one too. Here's the link:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=31568
He is talking out of his arse.

I wonder how much Mandarin he knows? I would invite him to my locale but the lack of Mexican dining options in my city would have him fleeing in tears within 12 hours.

Most of you stick to Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen and leave the rest of it to us who can handle it. :wink:
D_Athlete
Freshman Poster

Post by D_Athlete »

edit
Last edited by D_Athlete on September 11th, 2016, 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

yick wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:Are you serious? Fat balding guys aren't "slaying it" even in the Philippines or Thailand. They can find someone, sure, but do you think they have the same chances as even a halfway decent looking younger guy.

This! This! This x 1000!

Some French guy who can speak fluent Mandarin and looks like Brad Pitt can kill it in the nightclubs of Shanghai on an expense account - big deal - those people exist everywhere.

Most of China isn't designed for such people outside the big metropolises.

I live in a city of 5 million people, everyone knows what I am about - and they would know even more if I went around the KTV palours and whorehouses in my spare time - word would get around REAL QUICK.

But for most guys who don't look like Brad Pitt and don't have expense accounts and are 'face controlled' out of the swanky bars and clubs of Beijing and Shanghai - go somewhere (with not many foreigners if you can handle such a place) be a fixture, don't be an asshole, learn Chinese, make it a long term game, be polite, be nice, shave every day, get a good exercise regime going which alternates weights and running or fast walking, learn Chinese, when you speak to the young ladies around the locale - in the shops, supermarkets and cafes, say hello, smile and be polite (and be polite to the young fellers too...), try not to act like a 'playboy' (as the Chinese call them) and you know - you'll get someone decent.

The most beautiful girls who were interested in me couldn't speak any English - they were absolutely stunning, tall, slim beautiful women. :D
Damn I should have accepted that army that was offered to me and killed you all. Fck I am stupid. Since I don't look like Brad Pitt, I am balding and I have had my wealth stolen by witches and Catholics that means the only way I get to have women is if all the liars, thieves and parasites are dead. I should have taken the army. I should not have been good.