Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

7 Reasons to Marry a Cambodian

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

pandabear
Veteran Poster

7 Reasons to Marry a Cambodian

Post by pandabear » May 18th, 2014, 2:32 pm

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco » May 18th, 2014, 8:20 pm

Generally speaking I would have to agree with this article. However, one thing I don't like is listening to the Khmer language being spoken it just sounds weird to me.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 7 Reasons to Marry a Cambodian

Post by Jester » May 18th, 2014, 9:05 pm

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cam Girls vs Viet Girls

Post by Jester » May 18th, 2014, 9:18 pm

Taco wrote:Generally speaking I would have to agree with this article. However, one thing I don't like is listening to the Khmer language being spoken it just sounds weird to me.
If I rememe\ber correctly, Steven Yang sad in his book "Butterfly", that he like Viet girls melodious voices much better than Khmer girls.

Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Re: 7 Reasons to Marry a Cambodian

Post by Rocky Top » May 18th, 2014, 9:21 pm

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear » May 19th, 2014, 1:14 am

He is hilarious.

"Really, a white guy marrying a Cambodian woman and decreeing “but I’ll never give you a half-white babyâ€￾ is like Julia Child marrying a fat man and declaring “but I’ll never cook for you.â€￾ I just couldn’t do that. It’s a dick move."

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear » May 19th, 2014, 3:37 pm

Reading through the comments--a lot of people have no sense of humor at all.

But, here is one comment that should be encouraging:
I like your article. I hope you can find a good Cambodian wife. I’m Cambodian. I don’t know about other, but for me, I’d marry a man just for one reason is love. I would never marry anyone if I don’t love them either I would never marry anyone if they don’t love me. You are wrong, I have a high expectation in life, but I don’t expect it from my husband, I just want to build my best future on my own and I struggle for it. A husband is a father and is a god, so a big gape of age is not a mater for us. I’m 26 and my beloved one is 42. I cherish him very much just because he’s the best one in my life and is a perfect guy. He’s not a prince, but I glorify him like a god.

In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark » May 28th, 2014, 6:37 pm

"Yes, my sweet Cambodian wife would be blissfully unaware that she married a total nutcase. Instead of confronting me about my abnormalities, a Cambodian wife would just silently observe my odd behaviors. Then she would call her sister and say “Foreigners are crazy.â€￾
--------------------

So you're saying there's a chance... :)