Odds of a foreigner getting a 7+ looks girl

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Odds of a foreigner getting a 7+ looks girl

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

I saw a middle aged foreigner maybe 40's not sure maybe 50's with at least a 7+ hot girl she was darker skinned but hot. She kept eyeing me. Anyway i was jeolous cause this girl was following him around in the gym and sincerely interested and was doing the excericses with him even though it was hard for her. and the currentl girl im with would never do that and she isn't hot (maybe a 6 or so on the scale).

So the question is what are the odds of a foreigner in his 30's could get a LEGIT loving 7+ girl and she be genuinely loyal to him when he goes home every year for a few months? What about guys in their 40's or 50's for a 20 something year old?

Taco mentioned that hot girls make lousy girlfriends, but she seemed rather nice. They can't be all bad. I think next time i come to asia im gonna take my time and date around and not look for a girl who will give me instant sex.

Also is filipinocupid really have better girls? I was dissapointed with my selection on date in asia. Most of the girls who were hot were few and far between or single moms or scammers OR lost interest rather quickly or were talking to so many guys they barely messaged me.

if all the other dating sites are like dateinasia maybe ill just stay home too much crap and time o put everyone on skype and after 2 months on that site only having a few leads and almost none were that quality.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I haven't been posting much of late so I don't know your entire story. Do you spend most of your time in Phils now?

So here is my opinion on landing a girl over 7+. Regardless of whether you are physically there in Phils or talking to them online, landing a quality girl is going to take some work. No question about it. If you sit around and let women come to you then get ready to welcome a constant stream of fuglies in the 4-6 range. This is a huge pet peeve of mine and it seems the vast majority of expats fall into this trap. I'll apologize in advance for harping on you but to me, this screams LAZINESS.

Philippines is a country that has 4x the population density of Los Angeles. So when walking around, you'll see a good looking woman walk bye you every 5 minutes. Better news yet is that most Filipinas are approachable! So instead of sitting back and complaining in a passive aggressive manner, come up with a game plan!

If you are hell bent on having easy sex, keep the fuglies around as booty call at night and focus on finding the gems in the day time. IMHO, the key to finding a hotty is to approach them in numbers. I tell guys a million times to "BE THE HUNTER AND NOT THE HUNTED." This applies to online line or meeting them in person..same concept either way.

So if you are in Phils now, clear you calendar of your dates with the fuglies for the next week and approach 5 hotties a day. Introduce yourself and offer to take them to coffee or dessert (anything cheap). Most fill flake and you'll get quite a few no's but all it takes is one girl to say yes (assuming that's what you are looking for) and you are set.

I don't mean to lecture but you are a young Western guy who is actually visiting Phils. Ninety percent of guys who have interest in meeting Filipinas never make it over there!!!!!! So it doesn't matter if you are 30, 40, 50 or 60 you CAN find a nice respectable hotty if you put in the time and effort. Forget the low hanging fruit (fuglies) and focus on quality.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

pete98146 wrote:I haven't been posting much of late so I don't know your entire story. Do you spend most of your time in Phils now?

So here is my opinion on landing a girl over 7+. Regardless of whether you are physically there in Phils or talking to them online, landing a quality girl is going to take some work. No question about it. If you sit around and let women come to you then get ready to welcome a constant stream of fuglies in the 4-6 range. This is a huge pet peeve of mine and it seems the vast majority of expats fall into this trap. I'll apologize in advance for harping on you but to me, this screams LAZINESS.

Philippines is a country that has 4x the population density of Los Angeles. So when walking around, you'll see a good looking woman walk bye you every 5 minutes. Better news yet is that most Filipinas are approachable! So instead of sitting back and complaining in a passive aggressive manner, come up with a game plan!

If you are hell bent on having easy sex, keep the fuglies around as b***y call at night and focus on finding the gems in the day time. IMHO, the key to finding a hotty is to approach them in numbers. I tell guys a million times to "BE THE HUNTER AND NOT THE HUNTED." This applies to online line or meeting them in person..same concept either way.

So if you are in Phils now, clear you calendar of your dates with the fuglies for the next week and approach 5 hotties a day. Introduce yourself and offer to take them to coffee or dessert (anything cheap). Most fill flake and you'll get quite a few no's but all it takes is one girl to say yes (assuming that's what you are looking for) and you are set.

I don't mean to lecture but you are a young Western guy who is actually visiting Phils. Ninety percent of guys who have interest in meeting Filipinas never make it over there!!!!!! So it doesn't matter if you are 30, 40, 50 or 60 you CAN find a nice respectable hotty if you put in the time and effort. Forget the low hanging fruit (fuglies) and focus on quality.
Good info and just to add, write your name and number on a piece of paper and hand it to them. Most girls, even filipinas to an extent don't like to be pressured. This way you give them the option to call you and with filipinas the success rate for this working is decently high IMO. Both from observations and personal experience. And this goes without saying, but dress appropriately and have good hygiene. Some of the young back packers I've seen over there just look disgusting. Filipinas tend to not like a lot of facial and or body hair.

And on another note, I've heard some of my filipina friends and girls I've dated say they didn't respond to foreigners in clubs or on the street mainly because they couldn't understand them very well. The foreigner spoke to fast. Dumb down the language some and slow up your conversation skills and you may do better.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

hammanta wrote:
pete98146 wrote:I haven't been posting much of late so I don't know your entire story. Do you spend most of your time in Phils now?

If you are hell bent on having easy sex, keep the fuglies around as b***y call at night and focus on finding the gems in the day time. IMHO, the key to finding a hotty is to approach them in numbers. I tell guys a million times to "BE THE HUNTER AND NOT THE HUNTED." This applies to online line or meeting them in person..same concept either way.

Good info and just to add, write your name and number on a piece of paper and hand it to them. Most girls, even filipinas to an extent don't like to be pressured. This way you give them the option to call you and with filipinas the success rate for this working is decently high IMO. Both from observations and personal experience. And this goes without saying, but dress appropriately and have good hygiene. Some of the young back packers I've seen over there just look disgusting. Filipinas tend to not like a lot of facial and or body hair.

And on another note, I've heard some of my filipina friends and girls I've dated say they didn't respond to foreigners in clubs or on the street mainly because they couldn't understand them very well. The foreigner spoke to fast. Dumb down the language some and slow up your conversation skills and you may do better.
+1 to yours and Pete's advise. It isn't just whether the guy talks fast. It's throwing out slang and expressions, which we all do more often than we realize. You don't have to dumb it down, but speak simply and directly.

I never used the give out the phone number approach but I know several guys who did and it worked for them. The Philippines is the texting capital of the world so in all likelihood she will text you if interested.

As to the 7> girls vs. those below, I still believe a lot of that is totally subjective. Approach girls you think are attractive. If she's not interested she probably knows someone who is - and that someone might be better looking than her. As Pete says it takes some effort, but frankly not that much effort :)
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Yes these are good points. If you are hunting quality Filipinas, I'd ditch the t shirt and flip flops. Buy a nice pair of shoes, collared shirt and decent pair of pants. Dab on a touch of cologne and you should be good to go. Even if you don't dress like this normally, do it. You want to do your best to stand out IN A GOOD WAY.

But expect an entirely different dating style from the "good girls." Don't be upset if she brings a chaperone because that may happen for the first few dates. Remember you are in the Phils and don't thumb your nose at their culture.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

If I may add my 2 cents worth, make sure you have at least 3 weeks to spend over there. The more time you can spend there, the greater your chances of finding your dream girl. Plus, you don't want to feel pressure to find that girl quickly.

My first trip to the Philippines was for 20 days and it was like paradise. I met two gorgeous young women who were even hornier for me than I was for them. My second trip lasted just 10 days and was much less productive. I didn't even get one kiss. And yes, I did dress and groom myself impeccably and was on my best, most polite behavior.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

im stuck with this girl cause we been together since i came from the airport and she takes care of me and everytime i threw her out i felt bad for her and it was guaranteed sex so i let her back.

I was just so used to having instant sex with my bargirl girlfriend as soon as i got off the plane i was starting to expect it with regular girls also. I now realize this is a mistake.

Its funny you mention the phone numbers thing cause some 60 something old spanish guy told me last year in the airport he was giving numbers out and most would call and screw him. he would butter htem up talking about marriage and then give them money after the deed even though they didn't ask. i assumed by giving htem money it wa so he could move onto another girl with no problem.

she is not ugly but shes not hot im more concerned about her personality that is lacking for a girl who is not that hot. if she had an amazing sexual personality than id overlook the looks part more.

i have low confidence issues so ive never tried daygame EVEN in phil, im that low confident but lol i think the paper idea is a great idea since it doesn't really require a lot of talking and effort just handing out a paper and it worked for that spanish guy and you guys claim others so might as well. You just start handing out papers to every hot girl walking by or you start a conversation to only some then hand it to them?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

pete98146 wrote:Yes these are good points. If you are hunting quality Filipinas, I'd ditch the t shirt and flip flops. Buy a nice pair of shoes, collared shirt and decent pair of pants. Dab on a touch of cologne and you should be good to go. Even if you don't dress like this normally, do it. You want to do your best to stand out IN A GOOD WAY.

But expect an entirely different dating style from the "good girls." Don't be upset if she brings a chaperone because that may happen for the first few dates. Remember you are in the Phils and don't thumb your nose at their culture.
if a girl is so conservative to bring a chaperone i wont bother with her. Shed be a lousy lay by the time i got her to open up. im not looking for a wife or a girl with confidence issues or living in the 1950's. that is NOT the culture of the philippines sorry. most of the people saying this and that is the culture are talking about the culture 20 to 50 years ago.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Hero wrote:If I may add my 2 cents worth, make sure you have at least 3 weeks to spend over there. The more time you can spend there, the greater your chances of finding your dream girl. Plus, you don't want to feel pressure to find that girl quickly.

My first trip to the Philippines was for 20 days and it was like paradise. I met two gorgeous young women who were even hornier for me than I was for them. My second trip lasted just 10 days and was much less productive. I didn't even get one kiss. And yes, I did dress and groom myself impeccably and was on my best, most polite behavior.
why didn't you close the deal witheither one then as you were going home and continue things?

about the hornier thing, maybe those girls are hard to trust if they are so "horny" cause either they are so horny and experienced and will cheat at any time especially when you go home OR they are acting either of which is a bad sign lol
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Chaperone in this day and age? I thought we have already passed the Old Testament era!

Why ditch shorts and flip flops if it is your style / you think it is best for the weather? Remember the Philippines is a tropical country which can obviously get above 30+ degrees Celsius on a regular basis. Here in Beijing it is 38 now.

I do understand the need to look "presentable" (which I fail at quite often), but the way you dress will not cover up who you really are. If a female with a good heart / personality has a decent body that looks good when she puts on a dress and wears heels, it will be an overall positive. If a female tries to look feminine while she has a shitty personality I would not give a damn because she can't mask her inner self just by looking in a certain way. The females in my family are a good example of how you can't disguise your true self by wearing designer clothes and shoes.

I can put on a designer suit and dress shoes but it won't change the fact that I'm informal, casual, and all over the place. As much as I know about reality, if I can't get a "good" woman just because I'm wearing Crocs, what does this say about the sheer stupidity of human nature?

Often I tell myself to not waste my entire life studying female psychology because I will never figure it out anyways. So one of my paramount principles in dating is that she must accept me AND appreciate me for who I am as an individual at the core. If she's someone who judges by petty details more than overall state, I'm pretty sure she isn't the one for me.

I am romantic on the inside but not in the form of giving roses and driving my lady in a BMW to have candlelight dinners at expensive restaurants. Can't afford it, not my thing to do.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Hero wrote:If I may add my 2 cents worth, make sure you have at least 3 weeks to spend over there. The more time you can spend there, the greater your chances of finding your dream girl. Plus, you don't want to feel pressure to find that girl quickly.

why didn't you close the deal witheither one then as you were going home and continue things?

about the hornier thing, maybe those girls are hard to trust if they are so "horny" cause either they are so horny and experienced and will cheat at any time especially when you go home OR they are acting either of which is a bad sign lol
I couldn't continue things because I was going back to school immediately after my trip. So I knew that I couldn't afford to return to the Philippines for several years. One of my dream girls got tired of waiting and married somebody else. As for the other girl, I've lost interest in her due to her age and total lack of conversational skills.

Yes, I agree with your second point. I did worry that those two girls had a lot more experience with men than they were willing to admit.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Hero wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:

I couldn't continue things because I was going back to school immediately after my trip. So I knew that I couldn't afford to return to the Philippines for several years. One of my dream girls got tired of waiting and married somebody else. As for the other girl, I've lost interest in her due to her age and total lack of conversational skills.

Yes, I agree with your second point. I did worry that those two girls had a lot more experience with men than they were willing to admit.
the truth is most girls here are not easy or horny. thats a huge myth that im sick of hearing. Mr. s and winston and me and Rock have al confirmed first hand that there is a broad spectrum with most women falling under normal sexuality and id argue they are even less sexual than american women by far on average. if they are horny or easy its cause often times they just want your money and are acting. women are women everywhere there is nothign special about filipina that suddenly makes them more sexual. sexuality is from birth for the most part. the rest is training but not genuine.

its gonna be hard for me to find a girl who really enjoys sex naturally. that is more important for me than her looks but ideally i wont be totally happy unless she is about a 6.8 or so on the looks scale and loves sex. i wont settle for less unless i knock one of these girls up accidentally which could happen lol
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Bao3niang wrote:Chaperone in this day and age? I thought we have already passed the Old Testament era!

Why ditch shorts and flip flops if it is your style / you think it is best for the weather? Remember the Philippines is a tropical country which can obviously get above 30+ degrees Celsius on a regular basis. Here in Beijing it is 38 now.

I do understand the need to look "presentable" (which I fail at quite often), but the way you dress will not cover up who you really are. If a female with a good heart / personality has a decent body that looks good when she puts on a dress and wears heels, it will be an overall positive. If a female tries to look feminine while she has a shitty personality I would not give a damn because she can't mask her inner self just by looking in a certain way. The females in my family are a good example of how you can't disguise your true self by wearing designer clothes and shoes.

I can put on a designer suit and dress shoes but it won't change the fact that I'm informal, casual, and all over the place. As much as I know about reality, if I can't get a "good" woman just because I'm wearing Crocs, what does this say about the sheer stupidity of human nature?

Often I tell myself to not waste my entire life studying female psychology because I will never figure it out anyways. So one of my paramount principles in dating is that she must accept me AND appreciate me for who I am as an individual at the core. If she's someone who judges by petty details more than overall state, I'm pretty sure she isn't the one for me.

I am romantic on the inside but not in the form of giving roses and driving my lady in a BMW to have candlelight dinners at expensive restaurants. Can't afford it, not my thing to do.
i agree i hate dressing up. if it scores me cheap bonus points i may do it though cause im not the most handsome white guy in hte world by far.

anyways im getting tired of philippines in general. it seems like such a huge hassle on so many levels to do with traveling and the costs just to get an easy lay. Im not sure if i want to put in EVEN more work to try to get a really hot girl who may wid up chating or leaving me in the end also. Its enough effort just coming here i think thats why most go for the easy lays cause they just want to hit the p***y upon arrival.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

The bigger UNANSWERED question was what are the odds this so called hot dream girl will wait for you and not for other filipinos and foreigners while your away for months back in america? you spend all this money and time to get there but will she wait for you everytime while your away? maybe most of these foreigners realize the hot girls will cheat so they stick with girls more closer to the average spectrum.

the guy who does my passport in phil told me most girls will not wait and hedge their bets with other foreigners.

If i come back in the future and date around on hot girls ill just assume the girl wont be waiting for me in the following years (or will be cheating on my back secretly while im away).
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Bao3niang wrote:Chaperone in this day and age? I thought we have already passed the Old Testament era!

No one said designer clothes were a must but looking nice and presentable is. Flip flops and t-shirt signify that you really don't care how the date goes. Looking nice shows appreciation and respect for the other individual and the date itself. A decent polo and well fitted jeans or khaki pants can be fine. No need for a three piece suit unless your are going somewhere fancy or the girl is of higher class.

Let's turn the page real quick. Let's say you have a date with an average looking girl, she comes to the date with sweat pants and a wrinkled shirt, no makeup and hair frizzy. Are you gonna give her the time of day? Hell no. That shows no respect for her or yourself. She is not presentable to you. She could have a heart of gold but that probably wouldn't matter. How many fat girls or ugly girls have you turned down simply by the way they look? I'm sure many were romantic with a great personality but boom she's not attractive, let's X her.

Not picking on you in particular just my overall observations but that tends to be anymore what this forum is about. Average to ugly looking guys with no self respect demanding women where ever they are to be absolutely F ing perfect. Must be great in bed, submissive, with good job, educated, 10 in the looks department, faithful, good morals, adventurous, not come from poor family, pay for the dates, accept me for whatever I am, blah, blah, blah, blah. Let's be real for a moment, for the most of us it's all about sex and getting it with the hottest girl we never got the chance with in high school or college. But is this not the mentality of the women we are running from in the west? And don't get me started on the chaperone thing. My god at best you take them both home at worst you lose 5 bucks and have a new friend and acquaintance. It's a culture thing why travel if we expect everything to be the same thing we just came from?

I mean come on, if you can't dress presentable, take a shower and smell good, pay for taxi ride and a measly 10 dollar date that you couldn't get back home for under 50, re frame from sex on the first date, then you don't deserve a girl at all.

Don't know why I even bother anymore.