Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why isn't Colombia more popular than Philippines for fun?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why isn't Colombia more popular than Philippines for fun?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat May 31, 2014 6:22 am

Saw soem guys thread on another forum going to columbia. The girls are hotter and have nice asses as hookers or regular girls. they look higher class. Most filipina bar girls look low class with flat asses. same for the general population.

Flight is only 7 hours vs 15 for philippines.
cost is only 700 vs 1 to 1200 for philippine

yeah i know you need spanish for relationship but im talking about fun and to sightsee for a short visit. why arent more guys jumping there?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm







Postby Jonny Law » Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 am

Maybe if everyone says the exact same thing, THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD LISTEN!

Maybe the reason people say that girls fro the Philippines are better is because a few hundred more dollars and a few more hours of travel time is worth it.

Reasons for Filipinas:
1. More forgiving of age differences
2. Not as moody as Latin girls
3. Oh yeah they speak F-ing English ("kind of" sometimes their English is poor

Just go to both places! Then you can explain to other idiots yourself why people like different foreign chicks.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat May 31, 2014 7:54 am

Jonny Law wrote:Maybe if everyone says the exact same thing, THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD LISTEN!

Maybe the reason people say that girls fro the Philippines are better is because a few hundred more dollars and a few more hours of travel time is worth it.

Reasons for Filipinas:
1. More forgiving of age differences
2. Not as moody as Latin girls
3. Oh yeah they speak F-ing English ("kind of" sometimes their English is poor

Just go to both places! Then you can explain to other idiots yourself why people like different foreign chicks.


I said for fun not relationships you idiot. so what does moody and forgiving and speaking english have to do with anything?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby Jonny Law » Sat May 31, 2014 5:50 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:Maybe if everyone says the exact same thing, THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD LISTEN!

Maybe the reason people say that girls fro the Philippines are better is because a few hundred more dollars and a few more hours of travel time is worth it.

Reasons for Filipinas:
1. More forgiving of age differences
2. Not as moody as Latin girls
3. Oh yeah they speak F-ing English ("kind of" sometimes their English is poor

Just go to both places! Then you can explain to other idiots yourself why people like different foreign chicks.


I said for fun not relationships you idiot. so what does moody and forgiving and speaking english have to do with anything?


It has just EVERYTHING to do with fun not relationships!

Gotta Represent the wonderful ladies from the Phillipines.

Yeah it costs a little more to get there but in my professional opinion they are worth it.

And on average they have tighter vaginas than other girls (forgot to mention that one)

My advice just go to both place, and do not name call. And if you do not like the girls from the Philippines YOU ARE DEFINATELY GAY.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Postby Taco » Sat May 31, 2014 6:04 pm

Jonny Law wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:Maybe if everyone says the exact same thing, THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD LISTEN!

Maybe the reason people say that girls fro the Philippines are better is because a few hundred more dollars and a few more hours of travel time is worth it.

Reasons for Filipinas:
1. More forgiving of age differences
2. Not as moody as Latin girls
3. Oh yeah they speak F-ing English ("kind of" sometimes their English is poor

Just go to both places! Then you can explain to other idiots yourself why people like different foreign chicks.


I said for fun not relationships you idiot. so what does moody and forgiving and speaking english have to do with anything?


It has just EVERYTHING to do with fun not relationships!

Gotta Represent the wonderful ladies from the Phillipines.

Yeah it costs a little more to get there but in my professional opinion they are worth it.

And on average they have tighter v****as than other girls (forgot to mention that one)

My advice just go to both place, and do not name call. And if you do not like the girls from the Philippines YOU ARE DEFINATELY GAY.


Well said. Filipinas are the friendliest and most non-judgemental women on the planet

Here's something the Columbian tourist bureau doesn't tell you.

Columbian Devils Breath
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=14005
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:32 pm

Jonny Law wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:Maybe if everyone says the exact same thing, THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD LISTEN!

Maybe the reason people say that girls fro the Philippines are better is because a few hundred more dollars and a few more hours of travel time is worth it.

Reasons for Filipinas:
1. More forgiving of age differences
2. Not as moody as Latin girls
3. Oh yeah they speak F-ing English ("kind of" sometimes their English is poor

Just go to both places! Then you can explain to other idiots yourself why people like different foreign chicks.


I said for fun not relationships you idiot. so what does moody and forgiving and speaking english have to do with anything?


It has just EVERYTHING to do with fun not relationships!

Gotta Represent the wonderful ladies from the Phillipines.

Yeah it costs a little more to get there but in my professional opinion they are worth it.

And on average they have tighter v****as than other girls (forgot to mention that one)

My advice just go to both place, and do not name call. And if you do not like the girls from the Philippines YOU ARE DEFINATELY GAY.


I hope you don't become banned because I like how royally-wrong you are; this forum needs more antagonism. At least you don't seem like a poster whom is a sophist (a fancy snancy name for "troll").

I don't like the Putaphines anymore, and I'm not gay by a long shot.
If I ever go back, it would be my last option. Truss that.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby publicduende » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:56 pm

Taco wrote:Here's something the Columbian tourist bureau doesn't tell you.

Columbian Devils Breath
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=14005


What an asshole. What has scopolamine got to do with Colombian women, or people?
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Jester » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:13 am

Was chatting with a Colombiana today, she is married to a Mexican. We were talking about living in Mexico versus Colombia. She said Mexicans are more often humble, easygoing people, and Colombians can be snooty, focusing on clothes and lifestyle.

I'm guessing that this contrast would be even greater between Colombia and the Phils, since Flips are very easygoing and open, IMO moreso than Mexicans.

IOW, Colombia may be tougher not only because of language and less poverty, but also because they just expect a little bit more flash and "cool" factor in order to accept you.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby publicduende » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:32 am

Jester wrote:Was chatting with a Colombiana today, she is married to a Mexican. We were talking about living in Mexico versus Colombia. She said Mexicans are more often humble, easygoing people, and Colombians can be snooty, focusing on clothes and lifestyle.

I'm guessing that this contrast would be even greater between Colombia and the Phils, since Flips are very easygoing and open, IMO moreso than Mexicans.

IOW, Colombia may be tougher not only because of language and less poverty, but also because they just expect a little bit more flash and "cool" factor in order to accept you.


I don't know Mexico so can't compare, but as far as Colombia goes the contrast is sharper between large cities (Bogota and Medellin, mostly) and pueblos and smaller villages. Medellin has a weird history as it was basically developed by a European and Spanish/French Jewish elite and they feel proud of being particularly industrious and more sophisticated than other parts of the country, even the capital itself, Bogota. During Escobar's rule their pride was quite badly bruised but they managed to rise again in the past 15 years.

So yes, there is a sizeable middle class of professionals, mainly private surgeons (the best paid) and lawyers but also entrepreneurs and engineers, who panders to the American and European lifestyle. Yet, in terms of friendliness and warmth, they are indeed friendly and warm.

The only caveat, which is more or less the same in the Philippines: if you want to join a middle/upper class social circle they expect you to be recognisable as one of them. Good command of their language, know how to dress and behave socially, a bit of class. You don't really have to be posh, just look the part. I did it in Davao and worked out great.

And finally, unlike in the Philippines, there is no stygma associated to the daughters of middle/upper middle class families marrying a Gringo, so long he can be recognised as his peer (or above) socially, culturally, professionally, etc.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby green1976 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:48 pm

Jester wrote:Was chatting with a Colombiana today, she is married to a Mexican. We were talking about living in Mexico versus Colombia. She said Mexicans are more often humble, easygoing people, and Colombians can be snooty, focusing on clothes and lifestyle.

I'm guessing that this contrast would be even greater between Colombia and the Phils, since Flips are very easygoing and open, IMO moreso than Mexicans.

IOW, Colombia may be tougher not only because of language and less poverty, but also because they just expect a little bit more flash and "cool" factor in order to accept you.


I'm a Latin American raised in France having an experience of Latin American countries and there is no competition for me when i put Thailand on the table.

Now i get an opportunity to relocate to Panama and leave France most of the year.
I will do better there but i still have in my mind doing trip to SEA even if i live in Panama.
The cost of the plane ticket can be a setback but it won't stop me from doing this.

Fortunately and this won't last very long,in France we have some social net protection for people who are unemployed and if you are smart and lucky,you can find a way to benefit from this even being most of the year abroad.
It's like 500 dollars per month,still better than nothing.

Well in my experience i will choose Philippines over Colombia for many reasons who have been already stated.

I don't have to be a spectator from a western country as i will surely relocate to Panama so i will already be in Latin America.
I can consider myself quite lucky to get the opportunity having Latin America and SEA for women.
green1976
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Postby J_master » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:36 pm

Latin women are too thick and chunky. I would rather have a crazy phils girl.. haha
Last edited by J_master on Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J_master
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:26 pm
Location: Myrtle Beach

Postby pete98146 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:37 pm

My wife and her two sisters grew up with a dream to one day marry a Kano. All three were successful in their endeavors. Doubt you'd find too many Colombian women having similar dreams. Filipinas are gaga for the western man. IMHO, much more so than ladies from any other country.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby J_master » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:56 pm

pete98146 wrote:My wife and her two sisters grew up with a dream to one day marry a Kano. All three were successful in their endeavors. Doubt you'd find too many Colombian women having similar dreams. Filipinas are gaga for the western man. IMHO, much more so than ladies from any other country.


Getting phils girls is easy, getting rid of them is difficult. Lots of jealous nymphos also haha.. hard to explain that one.
J_master
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:26 pm
Location: Myrtle Beach

Postby publicduende » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:19 pm

J_master wrote:
pete98146 wrote:My wife and her two sisters grew up with a dream to one day marry a Kano. All three were successful in their endeavors. Doubt you'd find too many Colombian women having similar dreams. Filipinas are gaga for the western man. IMHO, much more so than ladies from any other country.


Getting phils girls is easy, getting rid of them is difficult. Lots of jealous nymphos also haha.. hard to explain that one.


Did you say nympho...?

http://davaocity.en.craigslist.com.ph/cas/4526083999.html
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Why isn't Colombia more popular than Philippines for fun

Postby Raja » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:25 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Saw soem guys thread on another forum going to columbia. The girls are hotter and have nice asses as hookers or regular girls. they look higher class. Most filipina bar girls look low class with flat asses. same for the general population.

Flight is only 7 hours vs 15 for philippines.
cost is only 700 vs 1 to 1200 for philippine

yeah i know you need spanish for relationship but im talking about fun and to sightsee for a short visit. why arent more guys jumping there?

Drug cartel violence and kidnapping for profit is in the news about Colombia more often than political/religious violence and kidnapping in the Philippines..

In the Philippines most are not travelling for a good time and most those who are are planning on paying for that good time. They are not travelling to date but to bring a spouse home. The generation of GIs has mostly hit their middle aged years but the war brides they brought home are more distinguishable from the mass of Asian Americans than Colombian women are from the mass of Latinos who many will not distinguish from whichever Latino nationality is the majority in their community.
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm


Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest