Why isn't Colombia more popular than Philippines for fun?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Why isn't Colombia more popular than Philippines for fun?

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Saw some guys thread on another forum going to columbia. The girls are hotter and have nice asses as hookers or regular girls. they look higher class. Most filipina bar girls look low class with flat asses. same for the general population.

Flight is only 7 hours vs 15 for philippines.
Cost is only 700 vs 1 to 1200 for philippines.

yeah i know you need spanish for relationship but im talking about fun and to sightsee for a short visit. why arent more guys jumping there?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Maybe if everyone says the exact same thing, THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD LISTEN!

Maybe the reason people say that girls fro the Philippines are better is because a few hundred more dollars and a few more hours of travel time is worth it.

Reasons for Filipinas:
1. More forgiving of age differences
2. Not as moody as Latin girls
3. Oh yeah they speak F-ing English ("kind of" sometimes their English is poor

Just go to both places! Then you can explain to other idiots yourself why people like different foreign chicks.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Jonny Law wrote:Maybe if everyone says the exact same thing, THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD LISTEN!

Maybe the reason people say that girls fro the Philippines are better is because a few hundred more dollars and a few more hours of travel time is worth it.

Reasons for Filipinas:

Just go to both places! Then you can explain to other idiots yourself why people like different foreign chicks.
I said for fun not relationships you idiot. so what does moody and forgiving and speaking english have to do with anything?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:Maybe if everyone says the exact same thing, THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD LISTEN!

Reasons for Filipinas:

I said for fun not relationships you idiot. so what does moody and forgiving and speaking english have to do with anything?
It has just EVERYTHING to do with fun not relationships!

Gotta Represent the wonderful ladies from the Phillipines.

Yeah it costs a little more to get there but in my professional opinion they are worth it.

And on average they have tighter vaginas than other girls (forgot to mention that one)

My advice just go to both place, and do not name call. And if you do not like the girls from the Philippines YOU ARE DEFINATELY GAY.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Jonny Law wrote:

Reasons for Filipinas:

Yeah it costs a little more to get there but in my professional opinion they are worth it.

And on average they have tighter v****as than other girls (forgot to mention that one)

My advice just go to both place, and do not name call. And if you do not like the girls from the Philippines YOU ARE DEFINATELY GAY.
Well said. Filipinas are the friendliest and most non-judgemental women on the planet

Here's something the Columbian tourist bureau doesn't tell you.

Columbian Devils Breath
viewtopic.php?t=14005
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Jonny Law wrote:

Reasons for Filipinas:

And on average they have tighter v****as than other girls (forgot to mention that one)

I hope you don't become banned because I like how royally-wrong you are; this forum needs more antagonism. At least you don't seem like a poster whom is a sophist (a fancy snancy name for "troll").

I don't like the Putaphines anymore, and I'm not gay by a long shot.
If I ever go back, it would be my last option. Truss that.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Taco wrote:Here's something the Columbian tourist bureau doesn't tell you.

Columbian Devils Breath
viewtopic.php?t=14005
What an asshole. What has scopolamine got to do with Colombian women, or people?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Was chatting with a Colombiana today, she is married to a Mexican. We were talking about living in Mexico versus Colombia. She said Mexicans are more often humble, easygoing people, and Colombians can be snooty, focusing on clothes and lifestyle.

I'm guessing that this contrast would be even greater between Colombia and the Phils, since Flips are very easygoing and open, IMO moreso than Mexicans.

IOW, Colombia may be tougher not only because of language and less poverty, but also because they just expect a little bit more flash and "cool" factor in order to accept you.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Jester wrote:Was chatting with a Colombiana today, she is married to a Mexican. We were talking about living in Mexico versus Colombia. She said Mexicans are more often humble, easygoing people, and Colombians can be snooty, focusing on clothes and lifestyle.

I'm guessing that this contrast would be even greater between Colombia and the Phils, since Flips are very easygoing and open, IMO moreso than Mexicans.

IOW, Colombia may be tougher not only because of language and less poverty, but also because they just expect a little bit more flash and "cool" factor in order to accept you.
I don't know Mexico so can't compare, but as far as Colombia goes the contrast is sharper between large cities (Bogota and Medellin, mostly) and pueblos and smaller villages. Medellin has a weird history as it was basically developed by a European and Spanish/French Jewish elite and they feel proud of being particularly industrious and more sophisticated than other parts of the country, even the capital itself, Bogota. During Escobar's rule their pride was quite badly bruised but they managed to rise again in the past 15 years.

So yes, there is a sizeable middle class of professionals, mainly private surgeons (the best paid) and lawyers but also entrepreneurs and engineers, who panders to the American and European lifestyle. Yet, in terms of friendliness and warmth, they are indeed friendly and warm.

The only caveat, which is more or less the same in the Philippines: if you want to join a middle/upper class social circle they expect you to be recognisable as one of them. Good command of their language, know how to dress and behave socially, a bit of class. You don't really have to be posh, just look the part. I did it in Davao and worked out great.

And finally, unlike in the Philippines, there is no stygma associated to the daughters of middle/upper middle class families marrying a Gringo, so long he can be recognised as his peer (or above) socially, culturally, professionally, etc.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Jester wrote:Was chatting with a Colombiana today, she is married to a Mexican. We were talking about living in Mexico versus Colombia. She said Mexicans are more often humble, easygoing people, and Colombians can be snooty, focusing on clothes and lifestyle.

I'm a Latin American raised in France having an experience of Latin American countries and there is no competition for me when i put Thailand on the table.

Now i get an opportunity to relocate to Panama and leave France most of the year.
I will do better there but i still have in my mind doing trip to SEA even if i live in Panama.
The cost of the plane ticket can be a setback but it won't stop me from doing this.

Fortunately and this won't last very long,in France we have some social net protection for people who are unemployed and if you are smart and lucky,you can find a way to benefit from this even being most of the year abroad.
It's like 500 dollars per month,still better than nothing.

Well in my experience i will choose Philippines over Colombia for many reasons who have been already stated.

I don't have to be a spectator from a western country as i will surely relocate to Panama so i will already be in Latin America.
I can consider myself quite lucky to get the opportunity having Latin America and SEA for women.
J_master
Freshman Poster

Post by J_master »

Latin women are too thick and chunky. I would rather have a crazy phils girl.. haha
Last edited by J_master on September 28th, 2014, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

My wife and her two sisters grew up with a dream to one day marry a Kano. All three were successful in their endeavors. Doubt you'd find too many Colombian women having similar dreams. Filipinas are gaga for the western man. IMHO, much more so than ladies from any other country.
J_master
Freshman Poster

Post by J_master »

pete98146 wrote:My wife and her two sisters grew up with a dream to one day marry a Kano. All three were successful in their endeavors. Doubt you'd find too many Colombian women having similar dreams. Filipinas are gaga for the western man. IMHO, much more so than ladies from any other country.
Getting phils girls is easy, getting rid of them is difficult. Lots of jealous nymphos also haha.. hard to explain that one.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

J_master wrote:
pete98146 wrote:My wife and her two sisters grew up with a dream to one day marry a Kano. All three were successful in their endeavors. Doubt you'd find too many Colombian women having similar dreams. Filipinas are gaga for the western man. IMHO, much more so than ladies from any other country.
Getting phils girls is easy, getting rid of them is difficult. Lots of jealous nymphos also haha.. hard to explain that one.
Did you say nympho...?

http://davaocity.en.craigslist.com.ph/c ... 83999.html
Raja
Freshman Poster

Re: Why isn't Colombia more popular than Philippines for fun

Post by Raja »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Saw soem guys thread on another forum going to columbia. The girls are hotter and have nice asses as hookers or regular girls. they look higher class. Most filipina bar girls look low class with flat asses. same for the general population.

Flight is only 7 hours vs 15 for philippines.
cost is only 700 vs 1 to 1200 for philippine

yeah i know you need spanish for relationship but im talking about fun and to sightsee for a short visit. why arent more guys jumping there?
Drug cartel violence and kidnapping for profit is in the news about Colombia more often than political/religious violence and kidnapping in the Philippines..

In the Philippines most are not travelling for a good time and most those who are are planning on paying for that good time. They are not travelling to date but to bring a spouse home. The generation of GIs has mostly hit their middle aged years but the war brides they brought home are more distinguishable from the mass of Asian Americans than Colombian women are from the mass of Latinos who many will not distinguish from whichever Latino nationality is the majority in their community.