Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Is the stereotype about asian women being flat true?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Is the stereotype about asian women being flat true?

Postby nostalgiccel » Sat May 31, 2014 5:39 pm

What would the veterans say? Is it really difficult to find curvy women in asian countries? Are there some of them where you've observed better endowed women on average?
nostalgiccel
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Sat May 31, 2014 5:49 pm

Chinese females are mostly petite. Korean females often have nice, rounded asses but generally have small breasts. However, with Western style diets there are starting to be a few more curvy and top heavy females in Asia.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zboy1 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:05 pm

Well, my current Chinese gf has a nice large chest and is more busty than your average Chinese women, so there are some exceptions to the rule, here in Asia.

But, yeah...for the most part, Asian women aren't as curvy or booty-licious as Latina's or Indian/Middle Eastern chicks. If you want skinny, petite, small-chested females than Asian is your destination; on the other had, if you want curvy females, I suggest Latin America or Eastern Europe for women shaped like that.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:28 pm

My missus has a nice perky C-cup that looks quite prominent on her otherwise petite frame. Easily the most amazing pair of breasts I've ever seen, ever.

She got some junk in the trunk too, albeit smaller then what one might find in the West or Latin America. Still she is not in any way "flat" and though small, she is quite firm which I believe is a lot more enticing then fat will ever be.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:42 pm

Based on a Western GMO diet, yeah I smashed a couple in Canada.
But in the U.S. of Gay, they might as well say "that thing" in Chinese to me because they wouldn't give me the time of day stateside.

[In Australia] I almost smashed a straight up curvy yet chunky nerdy Japanese freak with a magpie full-hairline-patch snatch but got c.ockblocked by her female Japanese roommate at the hostel we were staying at. Yup, I knew it was hairy because I had her pants to her knees before she had to go Urggggh!

Cornfed might be an unyielding bigot, but at least he's right about somethings sometimes, he's right about Korean women. They really do have nice, bottom-heavy shapes. Think of a Beyoncé whom is Korean on a Western GMO diet...that's the Korean-Canadian I had smashed in Toronto almost ten years ago.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby somedude » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:31 am

More than a mouthful is a waste :)
---

SD
somedude
Freshman Poster

Re:

Postby mentor » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:20 am

Cornfed wrote:Chinese females are mostly petite. Korean females often have nice, rounded asses but generally have small breasts. However, with Western style diets there are starting to be a few more curvy and top heavy females in Asia.

I would like 'normal' sized girls. Not fat, but not too thin too!
Let's say 'average' body type.
Are there in Philippines?
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re: Is the stereotype about asian women being flat true?

Postby mentor » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:47 am

I definitely do not want skinny girls.
If there are not many 'normal' (according to their height) girls, I would go for chubby, but not fat, in any case!

Any estimations about percentages of skinny/normal/chubby/fat girls?
I see only 'faces' in most cases in 'DateinAsia' and usually I cannot tell what body type a girl has, from her photo.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand