Doing Poorly On Internet Sites. How is this Possible?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

steve55 wrote:I'm shocked you haven't recieved many responses. I've always got time of responses on cherry blossoms, about 20-30 messages of interest a day. CB is my favorite one. I met my current gf (potential wife) at DIA. She is an example of the fact that quality women (in terms of personality , looks, smart, and educated ) can be found there. See viewtopic.php?t=23207&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I never had much luck with day game. But by using the Internet dating sites, I could pretty much meet as many girls as I had time for.

As far as problems with getting them to Skype, most Filipinas don't have a Skype account. They use yahoo chat. I bet you have more luck getting them to chat thru yahoo chat.

No day game needed in the PI. Just use the dating sites.
The girls are responding, but most of them tell me that they don't want to videochat or don't have Skype. Or they just seem disinterested in general.

Hmmm...I didn't realize that about Skype. When the girls said that to me, I assumed they were lying and just weren't that interested.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Also i think its location. Cebu city is swamped from my experience. i notice a lot of girls in mindanao will message me spontaneously i think cause many guys dont go there. I stick to certain locations cause its cheap and im familiar i dont want to go traveling to the backwoods and pay more in some unfamiliar area cause its easier to find a pretty girl. but im starting to wonder if i have to do that.

Steve where did you meet your girl online at? Maybe one has to stay out of manila metro and cebu metro for best results.
I don't plan on going to Mindanao on my first trip. Possibly on my second though, probably next year, when I could stay longer.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
steve55 wrote:I'm shocked you haven't recieved many responses. I've always got time of responses on cherry blossoms, about 20-30 messages of interest a day. CB is my favorite one. I met my current gf (potential wife) at DIA. She is an example of the fact that quality women (in terms of personality , looks, smart, and educated ) can be found there. See viewtopic.php?t=23207&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I never had much luck with day game. But by using the Internet dating sites, I could pretty much meet as many girls as I had time for.

As far as problems with getting them to Skype, most Filipinas don't have a Skype account. They use yahoo chat. I bet you have more luck getting them to chat thru yahoo chat.

No day game needed in the PI. Just use the dating sites.
how many girls did you approach for day game? did you just hand them your number or ask for it? Did you get any hot women on dates from day game?
Truth be told, I'm just too shy to cold approach women in the day. I've occasionally done it on my 8 trips thus far and when I did I had some payoff. It's like Winston says though, if a girl is higher class, she likely will view your approach in a non chalant way, not rude like many American women would be, but not really showing any interest either. I sat next to and even chatted a few middle class to higher class girls while at Starbucks and I didn't sense any vibes of interest. But the working girls at the malls or waiting tables often do, as do the lower middle to lower class girls walking the malls or at the night clubs too. That's my take at least. Oh, and lastly, you may try to see if there are any meetup.com events if you are in Manila. I went to one meetup and about 8 people showed up and everyone was at least middle class or better, and very educated and some well traveled and just as knowledgeable about the world as any middle class western girl.

In my opinion, if you don't have connections to introduce you to the higher class quality women, the Internet dating sites are the best bet. I met several nurses and women in other respectable professions that way. On the dating sites, there might only be 3 out of 100 girls who are middle or better class but you only need 1 right? The dating sites worked great for me.
Last edited by steve55 on June 3rd, 2014, 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

hammanta wrote:
I dont remember the poster saying he was looking for a wife on his first trip. educated, has a job, non gold digging just eliminated 99.9 percent of the people on that site. Some of us are sex starved in america and for us to eliminate almost all the people on the site is just ridiculous. If you use your big head you can just control yourself and not wife the bad ones and dont fall for their scams and if they ask money go onto the next one all the while you get sex to boot lol. Getting rid of 99 percent of the girls cause you want a saint is ridiculous and would make the trip rather boring. Not all of us are living there or looking for a wife. If you want a wife on first trip or moving there thats a whole different strategy but i dont think thats the goal of most guys here at least not on first trip. You met some nice girls on your trip as youve said before and in the end you got no sex with those particular ones and are now home. so what was the point? You weren't searching for a wife or a long distance relationship for many years. If a guy is ready to find a wife right away then maybe he should eliminate all the girls online otherwise he shouldn't be so picky and just try to avoid obvious scammers and hoes. dont be fooled by nursing girls either if they are unemployed or working in a call center had one nurse girl and her aunt working the dating sites ready to mooch off the first guy giving her attention. Nurses are dime a dozen there Razz

Seriously i was on dateinasia for over 2 months and compiled a very long organized format to keep track of things. id say maybe out of 300 or 400 contacts maybe only a handful met that requirement but NONE showed interest they lost it quickly or i never got htem on cam or they didn't seem that interested in me they were chatting with tons of guys and i was chatting with tons of girls and it wa hard to build rapport. Most of the attention comes from unemplyed (even if they are nurses) or students (poor) and/ or unemployed or single mothers.

Its funny how guys have been living here for years and can't even find a decent woman so since the odds are so low i think the best strategy now is not to mess around and just pipeline these girls in mass once you get here. Then you might have a shot at finding someone you like. Forget trying to build rapport with them over months before coming here. most will forget you or not even care by the time you land your plane except teh unemployed users or milfs who are desperate. you just have to wait till you get to philippines and just start contacting them from your hotel room and tell them to meet at your hotel. anything else is a waste of time. if you start hitting up dating sites too far ahead of your trip they either will lose interest if you start talking to them weeks in advance, find someone else, or you may find someone else and all that time was wasted. and the ones you do keep itnerested still might flake or be late at the mall.

i think that one poster had it right just line them up at your hotel room and I will add suggest to then go to the mall. if you can't see them on cam you can at least reject them at your place without even having to leave your hotel and if you cant see them on cam and the are late or flake nothing lost. this blind date meeting at the mall bullcrap is for guys who are living there and can spend years looking for ms right. I suggest anyone here for 6 months or less just to pipeline these girls one after another from your hotel room. make sure you get them on cam before you even invite them to the hotel cause most are uglier than their pics.

mindanao girls are not my thing my girl is from mindanao and chatting with other girls online in mindanao i found they all had very reserved and dry personalities. I find manila and cebuana girls that have more of a personality and not so reserved and probably more sexual. but they may not make the best wives mindanao would be better for that. i guess it depends on what they want.
Just walk down the street or in malls in some smaller mindinao cities and you get a shit load more attention. This not only boosts confidence levels but also opens up more opportunities to meet girls. When I arrived at the bus station in one of the smaller cities, I had girls eyeing me everywhere and smiling and giggling.
Happens in small towns and cities in Cebu too. The further from Cebu city you get the more attention you get
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Also i think its location. Cebu city is swamped from my experience. i notice a lot of girls in mindanao will message me spontaneously i think cause many guys dont go there. I stick to certain locations cause its cheap and im familiar i dont want to go traveling to the backwoods and pay more in some unfamiliar area cause its easier to find a pretty girl. but im starting to wonder if i have to do that.

Steve where did you meet your girl online at? Maybe one has to stay out of manila metro and cebu metro for best results.
At the date in Asia site. She lived in makati (Manila).
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

I dont remember the poster saying he was looking for a wife on his first trip. educated, has a job, non gold digging just eliminated 99.9 percent of the people on that site. Some of us are sex starved in america and for us to eliminate almost all the people on the site is just ridiculous. If you use your big head you can just control yourself and not wife the bad ones and dont fall for their scams and if they ask money go onto the next one all the while you get sex to boot lol.
Yeah, I guess I should have talked about my goals (as opposed to what I actually did, which was rant about how badly I'm doing on the dating sites lol).

I'm taking the trip to basically see if I could ever live there. Kind of like a Philippines 101 thing. Getting a brief introduction to the country. Also, I'm not really sex starved in the US. After trying it out (and trying to fit in) for a few years, I've realized that casual sex just isn't my thing. I tend to get attached to the girls that I sleep with (which is girly, I realize lol). And in the US, where girls will sleep with you without knowing your name, that's a very bad quality to have.

So I'm definitely looking for something more serious with a quality girl. Though, I'm certainly not naive enough to go there once and bring a girl to the US after that visit lol.

Also, looks matter to the extent that I have to be attracted to her, but it's not the end-all-be-all for me.

dont be fooled by nursing girls either if they are unemployed or working in a call center had one nurse girl and her aunt working the dating sites ready to mooch off the first guy giving her attention. Nurses are dime a dozen there :P
Yeah, I was originally looking for a nurse, but I'm pretty sure most of the girls that claim to be nurses actually aren't. I work in the medical field in the US so I know a lot about it. I also did research on the Filipino health care system. Most of these girls don't know very basic things.
Seriously i was on dateinasia for over 2 months and compiled a very long organized format to keep track of things. id say maybe out of 300 or 400 contacts maybe only a handful met that requirement but NONE showed interest they lost it quickly or i never got htem on cam or they didn't seem that interested in me they were chatting with tons of guys and i was chatting with tons of girls and it wa hard to build rapport. Most of the attention comes from unemplyed (even if they are nurses) or students (poor) and/ or unemployed or single mothers.
This is what I've been finding too. The higher quality girls (well, the ones that seem that way) either don't show much interest or lose interest quickly (presumably because they're talking to other guys).
Its funny how guys have been living here for years and can't even find a decent woman so since the odds are so low i think the best strategy now is not to mess around and just pipeline these girls in mass once you get here. Then you might have a shot at finding someone you like. Forget trying to build rapport with them over months before coming here. most will forget you or not even care by the time you land your plane except teh unemployed users or milfs who are desperate. you just have to wait till you get to philippines and just start contacting them from your hotel room and tell them to meet at your hotel. anything else is a waste of time. if you start hitting up dating sites too far ahead of your trip they either will lose interest if you start talking to them weeks in advance, find someone else, or you may find someone else and all that time was wasted. and the ones you do keep itnerested still might flake or be late at the mall.
Yeah, my friend is pipelining right now. I'm trying to as well.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Also, I remember that I never asked a girl to cam and I think thats a good thing. I think if you are the one who wants to cam, they expect to see a close up of a dick or some shit. LOL I just know girls kept harassing me to turn my cam on and I didn't even have a cam. So I had to buy one.
Taco wrote:Happens in small towns and cities in Cebu too. The further from Cebu city you get the more attention you get
I noticed that too. I arrived in Cebu, did get alot of attention and stares from younger women, was very happy with that, but after a few days, my fiancé and I went to cagayan de oro and thats where the stares from women got to just flat out creepy! And I mean staring down and making eye contact at all distances from me and refusing to look away when I noticed or even when I starred back. So I even started wearing a shirt that says, "Its not polite to stare". My Fiancé wanted me to change out of it because she claimed they were staring out of awe, not rudeness. Its just that was TOO much attention, and I'm just too shy for that level.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Thanks for the responses guys! This thread is awesome and there's some really good insight here. Much appreciated!
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

hammanta wrote:
I dont remember the poster saying he was looking for a wife on his first trip. educated, has a job, non gold digging just eliminated 99.9 percent of the people on that site. Some of us are sex starved in america and for us to eliminate almost all the people on the site is just ridiculous. If you use your big head you can just control yourself and not wife the bad ones and dont fall for their scams and if they ask money go onto the next one all the while you get sex to boot lol. Getting rid of 99 percent of the girls cause you want a saint is ridiculous and would make the trip rather boring. Not all of us are living there or looking for a wife. If you want a wife on first trip or moving there thats a whole different strategy but i dont think thats the goal of most guys here at least not on first trip. You met some nice girls on your trip as youve said before and in the end you got no sex with those particular ones and are now home. so what was the point? You weren't searching for a wife or a long distance relationship for many years. If a guy is ready to find a wife right away then maybe he should eliminate all the girls online otherwise he shouldn't be so picky and just try to avoid obvious scammers and hoes. dont be fooled by nursing girls either if they are unemployed or working in a call center had one nurse girl and her aunt working the dating sites ready to mooch off the first guy giving her attention. Nurses are dime a dozen there Razz

i think that one poster had it right just line them up at your hotel room and I will add suggest to then go to the mall. if you can't see them on cam you can at least reject them at your place without even having to leave your hotel and if you cant see them on cam and the are late or flake nothing lost. this blind date meeting at the mall bullcrap is for guys who are living there and can spend years looking for ms right. I suggest anyone here for 6 months or less just to pipeline these girls one after another from your hotel room. make sure you get them on cam before you even invite them to the hotel cause most are uglier than their pics.

mindanao girls are not my thing my girl is from mindanao and chatting with other girls online in mindanao i found they all had very reserved and dry personalities. I find manila and cebuana girls that have more of a personality and not so reserved and probably more sexual. but they may not make the best wives mindanao would be better for that. i guess it depends on what they want.
As I've stated before, I prefer the company of an educated girl and the fact that by adding educated in the mix with a job you tend to lower your chances of having a girl try and scam you. Therefore my advice goes for both men looking to score and men trying to find a wife. I've never been about just racking up the number of lays. It ruins the scene for honest good foreigners looking for something serious. I also disagree with you with the online game and the 99% figure. I won't deny that you have more on ground experience but I doubt you have more online experience. All 3 of my trips I've used online dating on DIA, FC, CB, and Asian Datebook for months and months on hand. I do agree that it can be hard to keep their attention if your trip is far in advance but simply messaging the girls that you are less interested in every now and then can help. Also pipelining works best with having just a few girls you are seriously into, and screwing the masses when you get here. You can find educated ones with jobs and that aren't gold digging and they are there but you must look. They aren't impossible. I have 9-10 contacts on my skype from my last trip that had those criteria and were very willing to meet. I only met up with 3, and 1 I slept with. Then again my purpose was not sex but travel and exploring with friends and my "adoptive" Philippines family.

My advice has always been "Use online dating as simply another means of meeting women, not the only means." Don't fall in love with the girl without ever meeting her. If you can't meet at least an attractive female in the Philippines without online dating, you must be extremely disfigured or must be a social misfit, either case you are the problem not them. I've also never claimed the Philippines was a dating paradise but you have way more opportunities for the average guy here than most likely anywhere else in the world.

My reason for Mindinao is that you are more exotic there. Manila and Cebu are so saturated with foreigners and the pay for play seen. Just walk down the street or in malls in some smaller mindinao cities and you get a shit load more attention. This not only boosts confidence levels but also opens up more opportunities to meet girls. When I arrived at the bus station in one of the smaller cities, I had girls eyeing me everywhere and smiling and giggling. Sure they are more conservative and less likely for one night stands but like I've mentioned I'm not that big on one night stands anymore.

Some guys here are for strictly getting as much sex as possible. For them I suggest the P4P scene. Easier and the girls are hot. But some guys are not always into that. My advice is for the latter. For me I'd much rather have a sweet loving girl to enjoy a romantic vacation with rather than screwing random girls then dumping them. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy sex a lot but much more with a girl I have feelings for.
I also dont really agree with mass dating i prefer one girl but the problem is its hard to find your dream girl if you eliminate 99 percent of the women. Well i been here long enough i dont need to go sightseeing as my motivation and for long stays bargirls are too expensive and gets old. I want to meet exciting nice girls and the only way to do that is to mass date online or day game not trying to filter out 99 percent of the women online. Its very boring staying for hours everyday on a dating site trying to build rapport and if you try to filter everyone out youl be spending weeks going nowhere and alone in your hotel most of the time. Just mass date and have fun you dont have to turn most into your girlfriend or even have sex. if they are an obvious scammer like asking for money to come to your place or for gifts dont get their number or just accept who they are p4p and accept or reject.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Maverick wrote:Thanks for the responses guys! This thread is awesome and there's some really good insight here. Much appreciated!
I also get attached to women i have sex with too. which is why im stuck with this girl i met from the airport and dont have the guts to get rid of her and play the field which is what i really want to do. I prefer to meet lots of different women till i find the right one. I dont like to sleep with a lot of women its just you have to do that to find the right one. Thats why i suggest you just mass date and line up tons of girls so you get variety and learn about the country and culture. If you do what some of these other guys are doing your gonna have a lonely trip if you only rely on dating sites and filter out most of them. But im not sure if your gonna use daygame or dating sites. You haven't mentioned that earlier. If your gonna use day game approaches then you can be picky on the dating sites and will have enough to handle with daygame. Even steve55 who found his dream girl I think went threw hundreds of girls who were poor and unedecuated on previous trips.

i talkd to 3 nurses but they weren't officially nurses. One was a student and i actually met her. she was actually pretty too. but she was some other foreigner vacation girl before me actually another guy too before that also. i probably could have nailed her if i acted decent but im not sure i went back with my other girl cause i wasn't sure if she would like me. she didn't seem that interested when we met and when i told her i was going back with my current girl she just left one farewell text and haven't heard back since then. online she liked me and chatted with me everyday but im not sure if she would have been enjoying the role of being my sexvacation girl for the next few months. she even said before she didn't like how guys become bossy.

The other nurse girl completed her studies but failed the test and was unemployed and she was just looking for a sucker to support her parents. Her aunt had a foreign boyfriend she met but i accidentally found a secret newer account recently (oops guess runs in the family) when i didn't want to meet her at the airport she quickly moved on and found a new boyfriend (i think even in person lol not sure). Another one was working the call center and seemed ok not a gold digger but she was average looking and another was average looking and unemployed.

So i haven't seen really many examples of educated working attractive women on the dating sites that wouldn't sleep with any guy with a buck. You guys are gonna have one hell of a lonely vacation if that is your requirement off hte dating sites unless you use daygame or stay in manila where more educated people live.

I agree with steve im too shy to use daygame id rather just go online. Pipelining in mass seems to be teh ticket if you want to meet a variety of girls and build up your confidence and learn about the culture. If i have to use daygame to get a girl in philippines i might as well go home to america where at least she wont be after my visa and it wont cost me inconvenience.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

I also get attached to women i have sex with too. which is why im stuck with this girl i met from the airport and dont have the guts to get rid of her and play the field which is what i really want to do. I prefer to meet lots of different women till i find the right one. I dont like to sleep with a lot of women its just you have to do that to find the right one. Thats why i suggest you just mass date and line up tons of girls so you get variety and learn about the country and culture. If you do what some of these other guys are doing your gonna have a lonely trip if you only rely on dating sites and filter out most of them. But im not sure if your gonna use daygame or dating sites. You haven't mentioned that earlier. If your gonna use day game approaches then you can be picky on the dating sites and will have enough to handle with daygame. Even steve55 who found his dream girl I think went threw hundreds of girls who were poor and unedecuated on previous trips.
The dating sites so far have been a pain. Generally, it's been going like this: message a girl back and forth. Maybe talk to her for a few days or weeks. We have some good conversations. Then I start looking forward to meeting her. Then she loses interest. Of course, it's way better than the US, where it takes an absurd amount of work to get even that far with one girl. Still though, it's more difficult than I thought it would be.
i talkd to 3 nurses but they weren't officially nurses. One was a student and i actually met her. she was actually pretty too. but she was some other foreigner vacation girl before me actually another guy too before that also. i probably could have nailed her if i acted decent but im not sure i went back with my other girl cause i wasn't sure if she would like me. she didn't seem that interested when we met and when i told her i was going back with my current girl she just left one farewell text and haven't heard back since then. online she liked me and chatted with me everyday but im not sure if she would have been enjoying the role of being my sexvacation girl for the next few months. she even said before she didn't like how guys become bossy.

The other nurse girl completed her studies but failed the test and was unemployed and she was just looking for a sucker to support her parents. Her aunt had a foreign boyfriend she met but i accidentally found a secret newer account recently (oops guess runs in the family) when i didn't want to meet her at the airport she quickly moved on and found a new boyfriend (i think even in person lol not sure). Another one was working the call center and seemed ok not a gold digger but she was average looking and another was average looking and unemployed.

So i haven't seen really many examples of educated working attractive women on the dating sites that wouldn't sleep with any guy with a buck. You guys are gonna have one hell of a lonely vacation if that is your requirement off hte dating sites unless you use daygame or stay in manila where more educated people live.
Yeah, the girls that I vibe with that are educated tend to be okay looking or slightly above average. Nothing crazy. And these are the ones that pull the fade out after everything seems to be going well.

But I've been mostly talking to girls that seem to be educated and intelligent with jobs. Of course, it's hard to say whether or not they're BSing when I haven't met them in person yet.

A few of the nurses that I started talking to are way too westernized. Some even have white female friends that live in the US (needless to say, I stopped talking to them).

Either way, I'm not enjoying this process so far.
I agree with steve im too shy to use daygame id rather just go online. Pipelining in mass seems to be teh ticket if you want to meet a variety of girls and build up your confidence and learn about the culture. If i have to use daygame to get a girl in philippines i might as well go home to america where at least she wont be after my visa and it wont cost me inconvenience.
I don't really have a problem doing daygame. I can't say that I'm particularly outgoing, but I'm not really shy either. Somewhere in between. I'll probably try both and see what happens.

Either way, this trip is mostly an introduction to the Philippines. Ideally, I'll meet some girls. If I don't, I won't be too disappointed.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

For me i want hot and/or a girl who is very charming and sexual but someone i can trust too. But im christian and feel guilty for playing girls only for sex so I dont want to screw random girls that i like I prefer to settle down on one girl for a long term meaninful relationship. Problem is if you make your decision too fast you regret it. So my goals are a little different because if her looks or sexual capability aren't up to par im wasting my time. If the girl isn't very hot she better be amazing in the bed and love sex almost as much as me. i didn't get that this trip she is barely above average and doesn't even enjoy sex :( so ive learned my lesson to not go for the instant girlfriend. I feel sorry for her and i started feeling lonely after i kicked her out so i let her back but i met the nurse girl real quick maybe i should have seen how that panned out before letting her back in lol i thought she would be great sex cause she wanted to move in but i learne dmonths later its cause she is an orphan sort of with a bad upbringing and was staying with a lady and her family. Im considering staying home in 2015 cause the dating sites are a pain in the ass and i want a hot girl who loves sex, which is hard to find online.

Most of the people on this thread are giving you bad advice to be honest. First off that was my experience too you chat and keep in contact but they sort of lose interest or are talking to so many guys that even after skype they can still ignore you. i was chatting so many girls that even after skype i did the same thing but if hte girl messaged me i would reply back many of them will just ignore or dissapear later on. the girls always told me most guys are doing that

dont always go for educated or ones with jobs ONLY or you might have a lonely or boring trip. my girl is not educated and doesn't even have a job and i trust her more than her sister who is educated and smart and has a call center job who will screw any foreigner who takes her on a nice date and if he is handsome enough. she is a superficial evil bitch who used to be with her drug addict filipino and her mom is a mistress now for some new foreigner if you met her you would never know at first.

the one nurse girl that was attractive kept talking to me everyday i should haven't went with her. i thoght the girl at the airport was gonna be amazing at sex etc but i was highly dissapointed. she doesn't even like sex :(

i did meet her during a fight but im still not sure if she would have liked me considering she is attractive and educated (but unemployed) and has options. i think she was just looking for a visa cause she got blown out a 2nd time by a foreigner the same one she claimed she didn't like LOL and before that a half filipino foreigner. and she didn't like bossy guys. so i figure she wouldn't be easy to control like some filipinas. For me control and ego is big. im a narcissistic LOL
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:For me i want hot and/or a girl who is very charming and sexual but someone i can trust too. But im christian and feel guilty for playing girls only for sex so I dont want to screw random girls that i like I prefer to settle down on one girl for a long term meaninful relationship. Problem is if you make your decision too fast you regret it. So my goals are a little different because if her looks or sexual capability aren't up to par im wasting my time. If the girl isn't very hot she better be amazing in the bed and love sex almost as much as me. i didn't get that this trip she is barely above average and doesn't even enjoy sex :( so ive learned my lesson to not go for the instant girlfriend. I feel sorry for her and i started feeling lonely after i kicked her out so i let her back but i met the nurse girl real quick maybe i should have seen how that panned out before letting her back in lol i thought she would be great sex cause she wanted to move in but i learne dmonths later its cause she is an orphan sort of with a bad upbringing and was staying with a lady and her family. Im considering staying home in 2015 cause the dating sites are a pain in the a** and i want a hot girl who loves sex, which is hard to find online.
Ehhhh. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. For me, I'm looking more for an emotional and intellectual connection. I'm okay with giving a bit on the looks. To be honest, I've found most very physically attractive girls to either be huge pains in the a** or to be on the dumb side and lack substance. So I'm mostly targeting college graduates that are currently working.

For example, I was talking to 2 girls online just now. Skyped both of them. One was probably around a 6/6.5. She has a nice body and it's clear that she hits the gym a lot, but her face is just meh. Well, when we skyped, I found her to be articulate, intelligent, educated, and fun. We skyped for almost an hour. I'll definitely be seeing her (if she'll have me).

The other girl was probably a solid 7.5, maybe even close to an 8 (just not quite there). This girl was clearly a girl from a province. Dumb as dirt, to the degree that she didn't even know what region of the Philippines she lived in. Very pretty girl, but just way too dumb for me. I later checked and found that she was just a high school graduate.

I think that it will be next to impossible to find a girl that's attractive, college educated, and hard working online. I also doubt that I will able to find any girl like this on the ground during my first trip that will seriously consider me.

I haven't been to the Philippines yet, but my impression is that this kind of girl can be found once one develops contacts and relationships within this culture, which will likely take many trips over the course of at least a few years. I could be wrong, but this is my impression based on what I've read and how I've found the world to work.
Most of the people on this thread are giving you bad advice to be honest. First off that was my experience too you chat and keep in contact but they sort of lose interest or are talking to so many guys that even after skype they can still ignore you. i was chatting so many girls that even after skype i did the same thing but if hte girl messaged me i would reply back many of them will just ignore or dissapear later on. the girls always told me most guys are doing that
This has been happening to me. So I do expect it to happen more.
dont always go for educated or ones with jobs ONLY or you might have a lonely or boring trip. my girl is not educated and doesn't even have a job and i trust her more than her sister who is educated and smart and has a call center job who will screw any foreigner who takes her on a nice date and if he is handsome enough. she is a superficial evil bitch who used to be with her drug addict filipino and her mom is a mistress now for some new foreigner if you met her you would never know at first.
One of my issues is that I need to be able to talk to the girl and get along with her. It's not just about sex and looks for me. I've found girls that don't have a college degree to be on the boring side. I'm sure some are bad, but I'm sure there are some good ones out there.

I really tried to not focus on the college degree thing, but it's very difficult for me.
the one nurse girl that was attractive kept talking to me everyday i should haven't went with her. i thoght the girl at the airport was gonna be amazing at sex etc but i was highly dissapointed. she doesn't even like sex :(
I appreciate your advice man, but, like I said, I don't give a sh*t about sex. I'd rather hang out with a really cool girl and NOT have sex than a really boring girl and have tons of sex. That's just how I am.
i did meet her during a fight but im still not sure if she would have liked me considering she is attractive and educated (but unemployed) and has options. i think she was just looking for a visa cause she got blown out a 2nd time by a foreigner the same one she claimed she didn't like LOL and before that a half filipino foreigner. and she didn't like bossy guys. so i figure she wouldn't be easy to control like some filipinas. For me control and ego is big. im a narcissistic LOL
Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about the control thing. In the past, different girls have brought out different things in me. I don't think I would be okay with a girl that never objects to me ever and does everything I want. I'd like a girl with some opinions, BUT not as ridiculous as the girls in the US that always want to control me. A balance between the two would be ideal for me.

So basically, I'm looking for a girl that will stand by and support me (and possibly even be able to help me out) if things go bad in life. I don't want a girl that has absolutely no understanding of these things. But I also don't want a girl that will kick me when I'm down or flat out leave me (like what women in the US would do).
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Maverick wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:For me i want hot and/or a girl who is very charming and sexual but someone i can trust too. But im christian and feel guilty for playing girls only for sex so I dont want to screw random girls that i like I prefer to settle down on one girl for a long term meaninful relationship. Problem is if you make your decision too fast you regret it. So my goals are a little different because if her looks or sexual capability aren't up to par im wasting my time. If the girl isn't very hot she better be amazing in the bed and love sex almost as much as me. i didn't get that this trip she is barely above average and doesn't even enjoy sex :( so ive learned my lesson to not go for the instant girlfriend. I feel sorry for her and i started feeling lonely after i kicked her out so i let her back but i met the nurse girl real quick maybe i should have seen how that panned out before letting her back in lol i thought she would be great sex cause she wanted to move in but i learne dmonths later its cause she is an orphan sort of with a bad upbringing and was staying with a lady and her family. Im considering staying home in 2015 cause the dating sites are a pain in the a** and i want a hot girl who loves sex, which is hard to find online.
Ehhhh. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. For me, I'm looking more for an emotional and intellectual connection. I'm okay with giving a bit on the looks. To be honest, I've found most very physically attractive girls to either be huge pains in the a** or to be on the dumb side and lack substance. So I'm mostly targeting college graduates that are currently working.

For example, I was talking to 2 girls online just now. Skyped both of them. One was probably around a 6/6.5. She has a nice body and it's clear that she hits the gym a lot, but her face is just meh. Well, when we skyped, I found her to be articulate, intelligent, educated, and fun. We skyped for almost an hour. I'll definitely be seeing her (if she'll have me).

The other girl was probably a solid 7.5, maybe even close to an 8 (just not quite there). This girl was clearly a girl from a province. Dumb as dirt, to the degree that she didn't even know what region of the Philippines she lived in. Very pretty girl, but just way too dumb for me. I later checked and found that she was just a high school graduate.

I think that it will be next to impossible to find a girl that's attractive, college educated, and hard working online. I also doubt that I will able to find any girl like this on the ground during my first trip that will seriously consider me.

I haven't been to the Philippines yet, but my impression is that this kind of girl can be found once one develops contacts and relationships within this culture, which will likely take many trips over the course of at least a few years. I could be wrong, but this is my impression based on what I've read and how I've found the world to work.
This has been happening to me. So I do expect it to happen more.
One of my issues is that I need to be able to talk to the girl and get along with her. It's not just about sex and looks for me. I've found girls that don't have a college degree to be on the boring side. I'm sure some are bad, but I'm sure there are some good ones out there.

I really tried to not focus on the college degree thing, but it's very difficult for me.
I appreciate your advice man, but, like I said, I don't give a sh*t about sex. I'd rather hang out with a really cool girl and NOT have sex than a really boring girl and have tons of sex. That's just how I am.
Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about the control thing. In the past, different girls have brought out different things in me. I don't think I would be okay with a girl that never objects to me ever and does everything I want. I'd like a girl with some opinions, BUT not as ridiculous as the girls in the US that always want to control me. A balance between the two would be ideal for me.

So basically, I'm looking for a girl that will stand by and support me (and possibly even be able to help me out) if things go bad in life. I don't want a girl that has absolutely no understanding of these things. But I also don't want a girl that will kick me when I'm down or flat out leave me (like what women in the US would do).
i hope you give us updates once your hear cause im curious to see how the online mass dating thing works out for you

Dont slam american girls too much your talkign too green and the filipinas are gonna eat you alive cause your in dream world lol. Many Filipinas are greedier and sleazier than american women when it comes to money. I see no evidence that a filipina will stick to your side a whole lot more often than an american girl when it comes to money. Most of these girls will just shamelessly leech off you without guilt like winston always says. If divorce was legal here it would be high here but not as high as korea or united states or course. most of these girls that are willing to go for foreigners is for money motivations. If you go with an average looking girl or borderline average girl below 7 then maybe you have nothing to worry about cause no one wants them. Filipinas are cheating on all their men abroad with other filipinos. your just a dumb kano to them dont think for a second there is loyalty. Its best to assume when going the relationship will be on teh rocks or gone and shel be with some other foreigner. trust is a fools game

If you only see educated intelligent women who aren't ugly dont say i didn't warn you when your trip is lame. this is your first trip and your alreday looking for wife it sounds like. You say your aren' but your narrowing it down so much.

I wouldn't skip hte hot dumb girl. those dumb girls are very easygoing in every way and you can have a lot of fun and learn the country and maybe go places together. Hell i had a lot of fun with my bargirl who played teh girlfriend and tourist guide and helper role back in the day and got to go on trips together and experienced a lot some of my best memories of my life are with her. If i only seeked educated girls i probably wouldn't have had anywhere near teh fun sex and sightseeing i did.

these other girls your seeking will often have more attitude and be more weary to go on vacation so your experience might less fun but then again that one nurse girl went on vacations with tha tone foreigner who she didn't even like. just be careful of all girls in phil. dont think educated girls aren't scammers or easy sluts they are. so just go for hot, might as well. my girl is dumb and not hot (6.2 about) and doesnt like sex so needless to say next time ill mass date instead of finding a girl right away. Dont do what i did and start getting feelings and feelings of loneliness the first girl you meet off the plane.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

i hope you give us updates once your hear cause im curious to see how the online mass dating thing works out for you
I'll keep the forum posted.
Dont slam american girls too much your talkign too green and the filipinas are gonna eat you alive cause your in dream world lol. Many Filipinas are greedier and sleazier than american women when it comes to money. I see no evidence that a filipina will stick to your side a whole lot more often than an american girl when it comes to money. Most of these girls will just shamelessly leech off you without guilt like winston always says. If divorce was legal here it would be high here but not as high as korea or united states or course. most of these girls that are willing to go for foreigners is for money motivations. If you go with an average looking girl or borderline average girl below 7 then maybe you have nothing to worry about cause no one wants them. Filipinas are cheating on all their men abroad with other filipinos. your just a dumb kano to them dont think for a second there is loyalty. Its best to assume when going the relationship will be on teh rocks or gone and shel be with some other foreigner. trust is a fools game
Well, I don't plan on giving these girls any money....especially not at first. And, yes, I am green. I've never been to the Philippines and I'm only relying on secondhand stories. Also, I've heard such a wide variety of stories of how Filipinas are. Guys like you and Winston say they are bad overall. Guys like hammata, Pete, Outwest, and other guys on other forums say they are good. Guys like mguy say they hate all whites and only like him (lol).

I will have to see for myself, I guess. It seems like everyone has different experiences. Even here with US women, some say they can't get laid no matter what they do. I find it pretty easy to get laid here, but haven't found women here to be nice or relationship material. I have other friends that think I'm crazy and think that all girls here are generally nice and that I'm being unfair to them. I guess it's a matter of perspective and experiences.

I'd say that they can't be any WORSE than American women as a whole. If they somehow are or are as bad or even close, then I probably will just stay single and forget about marriage and children.

I'm starting to realize that, like PUAs say, maybe all women are the same everywhere I go (this has been my experience so far for the most part). So we'll see.
If you only see educated intelligent women who aren't ugly dont say i didn't warn you when your trip is lame. this is your first trip and your alreday looking for wife it sounds like. You say your aren' but your narrowing it down so much.
I'm not necessarily looking for a wife right away (I do want one though), but I want a girl whose company I can enjoy. I don't see myself being able to enjoy the company of a dumb girl that never understands what I'm talking about.
I wouldn't skip hte hot dumb girl. those dumb girls are very easygoing in every way and you can have a lot of fun and learn the country and maybe go places together. Hell i had a lot of fun with my bargirl who played teh girlfriend and tourist guide and helper role back in the day and got to go on trips together and experienced a lot some of my best memories of my life are with her. If i only seeked educated girls i probably wouldn't have had anywhere near teh fun sex and sightseeing i did.
Fair point. Not sure if I want to be introduced to the country by bargirls though. I would think that hanging out with women like that would kind of skew my view on the whole country.
these other girls your seeking will often have more attitude and be more weary to go on vacation so your experience might less fun but then again that one nurse girl went on vacations with tha tone foreigner who she didn't even like. just be careful of all girls in phil. dont think educated girls aren't scammers or easy sluts they are. so just go for hot, might as well. my girl is dumb and not hot (6.2 about) and doesnt like sex so needless to say next time ill mass date instead of finding a girl right away. Dont do what i did and start getting feelings and feelings of loneliness the first girl you meet off the plane.
Yeah, I do tend to develop feelings easily. I'll try to watch that.

Either way, I'll let you know how it goes!