Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Doing Poorly On Internet Sites. How is this Possible?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:01 pm

hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:This is one reason why guys here have a warped sense of the average filipina. Average filipinas do not like sex that much and are not sluts like some of the guys here portray. The are more like the average american girl where some are nympho but most are just normal. Only the girls throwing themselves at foreigners out of desperation are like that yet many here act like they are all like tha. Ive never got a sense of nymphoism from filipina girls but i haven't slept with more than 1 regular filipina girl, the rest were bargirls or freelancers.


Girls that aren't throwing themselves at foreigners generally are the type who are virgins or who would require you to date and meet their family for months before sex LOL cause the type of girls that are scared of foreigners are the ultra conservative types. The ones that open up to foreigners are the easy girls. youll need day game and lots of boring dates to open these chicks up. not worth the hassle for me.


I would agree to an extent with this but the big factor is culture and view points. The Philippines is still a traditional culture where men dominate and women taught to respect the man. You definitely can't compare them to American women because at least in my point of view, AW have almost a lesbian mentality. They prefer to go to female strip clubs, its completely acceptable to make out with another girl, and the girls almost have a negative view of the male anatomy. Where as filipinas tend to have a different view. Men tend to get the choice of women. I know my current girl said she used to hate going to the gym because she would get so distracted by the men working out and not do anything. She is a virgin as well. I have other friends who every chance they got would be eyeing guys in the mall or while walking the street or on the beach. They may not be any hornier but they tend to truly appreciate men and are attracted to them.

You are right, many of the good girls are shy towards foreigners but not necessarily against dating a foreigner. I had girls whom never met a foreigner before tell me how handsome I was and manly, macho etc. But I also don't think its a bad thing to make the guy wait a little to get it. I mean we hate the west for this don't we.


i just want a girl who really enjoys passionate sex. regardless if i have to wait for it i just want someone who enjoys it. many of the good girls are good girls for a reason, they dont enjoy it as much. you were the one who claimed how sexual filipinas are. i dont believe there is anything enetically different than filipinas. my bargirl claimed many foreigners would complain about their filipina girls not giving it to them. but maybe they were just seekign pity lol she also said her non-bargirl friends didn't want a lot of sex and she had to tell htem to do it alot if they love the guy. ive always gotten the vibe they are like american women they just want to settle down alot of them and not really want a lot of sex. who knows though. i dont have much experience with regular girls.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm







Postby Maverick » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:24 pm

hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:This is one reason why guys here have a warped sense of the average filipina. Average filipinas do not like sex that much and are not sluts like some of the guys here portray. The are more like the average american girl where some are nympho but most are just normal. Only the girls throwing themselves at foreigners out of desperation are like that yet many here act like they are all like tha. Ive never got a sense of nymphoism from filipina girls but i haven't slept with more than 1 regular filipina girl, the rest were bargirls or freelancers.


Girls that aren't throwing themselves at foreigners generally are the type who are virgins or who would require you to date and meet their family for months before sex LOL cause the type of girls that are scared of foreigners are the ultra conservative types. The ones that open up to foreigners are the easy girls. youll need day game and lots of boring dates to open these chicks up. not worth the hassle for me.


I would agree to an extent with this but the big factor is culture and view points. The Philippines is still a traditional culture where men dominate and women taught to respect the man. You definitely can't compare them to American women because at least in my point of view, AW have almost a lesbian mentality. They prefer to go to female strip clubs, its completely acceptable to make out with another girl, and the girls almost have a negative view of the male anatomy. Where as filipinas tend to have a different view. Men tend to get the choice of women. I know my current girl said she used to hate going to the gym because she would get so distracted by the men working out and not do anything. She is a virgin as well. I have other friends who every chance they got would be eyeing guys in the mall or while walking the street or on the beach. They may not be any hornier but they tend to truly appreciate men and are attracted to them.

You are right, many of the good girls are shy towards foreigners but not necessarily against dating a foreigner. I had girls whom never met a foreigner before tell me how handsome I was and manly, macho etc. But I also don't think its a bad thing to make the guy wait a little to get it. I mean we hate the west for this don't we.


This is pretty much what I want in a nutshell. I feel like anyone could get easy sex in the US if they learn how to do it. I'd rather wait a little while with an awesome girl.

A good point was just made to me via PM. Right now, there are still many sweet, attractive girls with values in the Philippines. This is slowly changing with the forces of global corruption. Ideally, I'd like to get out there and find a wife before this shift is complete. Based on my research, we probably have 10 years tops...
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:57 pm

there is many good women in america to be found you dont need to go to phil. For some of us though, getting laid or getting a girlfriend (whether good or bad) is the hard part. so for some of us, we need to go to phil :)
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby Maverick » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:14 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:there is many good women in america to be found you dont need to go to phil. For some of us though, getting laid or getting a girlfriend (whether good or bad) is the hard part. so for some of us, we need to go to phil :)


Dude, there are NOT many good women in the US. Many of my stories are from a while ago. I no longer approach women here. Every experience that I've had with them has been negative. I'm a naturally anxious person. Even the thought of SUCCESSFUL approaches with American women gives me panic attacks.

I don't have these feelings when talking to or about women from other countries. So this is partially my reason for going abroad.
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:02 pm

Maverick they are just nice to you cause they want your money. A american girl would treat you the same if you were rich. You ar so clueless.

anyways hows your search on the dating sites lately?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:49 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Maverick they are just nice to you cause they want your money. A american girl would treat you the same if you were rich. You ar so clueless.

anyways hows your search on the dating sites lately?


Two words:


ELLIOT. RODGERS.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby Maverick » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:38 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Maverick they are just nice to you cause they want your money. A american girl would treat you the same if you were rich. You ar so clueless.


Haha definitely not clueless. If you've ever had a girl genuinely into you, you'd know the difference when someone is into you and when they are just BSing you. This comes down to one's experience level with women, social skills, and common sense.

anyways hows your search on the dating sites lately?


Well I'm in the Philippines right now, in bed with my trip girlfriend so its going pretty well lol. I'll write a trip field report when I get back.
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Postby droid » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:47 am

Maverick wrote:Well I'm in the Philippines right now, in bed with my trip girlfriend so its going pretty well lol.

Nice :twisted:

Maverick wrote:I'll write a trip field report when I get back.

:x give us some tidbits of information. Did you meet her online or in the street? What city are you in? How's the overall attention you're getting?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:49 am

Trip girlfriend already in bed having sex that fast within almost plane landing? That sounds like low hanging fruit dude. filipina women that are low hanger will appear better than a high hanger american woman but they are NOT its an illusion because your not used to the way they act there. Even if she is a virgin if she sleeps with you right away she is a low hanger desperate.

The only girls that are high hanging fruit will not sleep right away (at least not the first date or 2 ) and in fact many are virgins or single moms who still wont' bed easily or even show much interest to a foreigner. If a good single mom is hard to bed you know any girl that sleeps fast is a gold digger at best and hoe at worst. :P My girlfriend slept with me right away she hadn't not that much sex experience before and the reason why i found out later was cause she was living with some people who aren't her family and she had a bad family upbringing so of course she wants to stay with me but thats not the normal situation and any girl who sexes rigth away can hardly be trusted. Even hammanta will tell you his current gf spent a week with him and didn't have sex. Even the scammer milf girl slept 2 nights over and didn't initiate sex with me lol

Maybe you could give us a quick summary for now you got me curious on looks and her situation :)
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby Winston » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:09 am

Try Cherry Blossoms. You are almost guaranteed to do well there.

http://www.blossoms.com/?adid=WP3044
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23570
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:28 am

Winston wrote:Try Cherry Blossoms. You are almost guaranteed to do well there.

http://www.blossoms.com/?adid=WP3044


my livein has an account there lol

and scammer milf told me she had an account on filipino cupid so the scammers and low hangers are not just on dateinasia
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby Maverick » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:55 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Trip girlfriend already in bed having sex that fast within almost plane landing? That sounds like low hanging fruit dude. filipina women that are low hanger will appear better than a high hanger american woman but they are NOT its an illusion because your not used to the way they act there. Even if she is a virgin if she sleeps with you right away she is a low hanger desperate.

The only girls that are high hanging fruit will not sleep right away (at least not the first date or 2 ) and in fact many are virgins or single moms who still wont' bed easily or even show much interest to a foreigner. If a good single mom is hard to bed you know any girl that sleeps fast is a gold digger at best and hoe at worst. :P My girlfriend slept with me right away she hadn't not that much sex experience before and the reason why i found out later was cause she was living with some people who aren't her family and she had a bad family upbringing so of course she wants to stay with me but thats not the normal situation and any girl who sexes rigth away can hardly be trusted. Even hammanta will tell you his current gf spent a week with him and didn't have sex. Even the scammer milf girl slept 2 nights over and didn't initiate sex with me lol

Maybe you could give us a quick summary for now you got me curious on looks and her situation :)


Met her on Filipino Cupid. Met her in person the day my plane landed. She slept over every night since then, but we didn't have sex until the 4th night. I was unable to meet girls after her due to circumstance (will explain later).

Her story: she is 22, single and with no kids. She's a career woman that is at least middle class (thousands of pics on her fb back this up). She has also traveled to Singapore, Australia, Cambodia, and a few other countries.

Why I think shes legit: the reasons she gives for liking me are the same that AW give. Also, shes similar in looks to the girls i get at home. Her story appears to check out based on logic and my experience with women.

However, I am not in love with her or anything so I still have a clear head. She said that she will come to the US in a few months (since there is no longer a visa requirement). I made it clear that I will not pay for the ticket.

I hold no illusions about this so we'll see if she's bsing.
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:16 am

Maverick wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Trip girlfriend already in bed having sex that fast within almost plane landing? That sounds like low hanging fruit dude. filipina women that are low hanger will appear better than a high hanger american woman but they are NOT its an illusion because your not used to the way they act there. Even if she is a virgin if she sleeps with you right away she is a low hanger desperate.

The only girls that are high hanging fruit will not sleep right away (at least not the first date or 2 ) and in fact many are virgins or single moms who still wont' bed easily or even show much interest to a foreigner. If a good single mom is hard to bed you know any girl that sleeps fast is a gold digger at best and hoe at worst. :P My girlfriend slept with me right away she hadn't not that much sex experience before and the reason why i found out later was cause she was living with some people who aren't her family and she had a bad family upbringing so of course she wants to stay with me but thats not the normal situation and any girl who sexes rigth away can hardly be trusted. Even hammanta will tell you his current gf spent a week with him and didn't have sex. Even the scammer milf girl slept 2 nights over and didn't initiate sex with me lol

Maybe you could give us a quick summary for now you got me curious on looks and her situation :)


Met her on Filipino Cupid. Met her in person the day my plane landed. She slept over every night since then, but we didn't have sex until the 4th night. I was unable to meet girls after her due to circumstance (will explain later).

Her story: she is 22, single and with no kids. She's a career woman that is at least middle class (thousands of pics on her fb back this up). She has also traveled to Singapore, Australia, Cambodia, and a few other countries.

Why I think shes legit: the reasons she gives for liking me are the same that AW give. Also, shes similar in looks to the girls i get at home. Her story appears to check out based on logic and my experience with women.

However, I am not in love with her or anything so I still have a clear head. She said that she will come to the US in a few months (since there is no longer a visa requirement). I made it clear that I will not pay for the ticket.

I hold no illusions about this so we'll see if she's bsing.


Doesn't sound like low hanger then.

Reminds me of the milf girl situation where 2 nights went by and no sex although 2nd night i started initiating things and led to her getting naked she would have let sex but i stopped cause i wasn't sure she was into it and she was so shy. Personally i dont want a girl to hang in my hotel without sex its too awkward and creepy.


But time for a reality check. Why the hell do you come from across the world for a girl that acts and is like an american woman? So why do you like her she sounds like an american women? How is she able to get to the u.s on her own? Where is hte money to travel to all these countries also? I dont see the point in a girl like this. Id rather have a destitute girl than an independant feminist career woman. You been reading too many of rock's and Mr. S's posts. and those guys are permanetly single for a reason cause they are looking for an american woman in philippines in terms of education, conversation world experience and looks. I kind of said this before to stop going for the most educated and wealthiest girls who have class cause you will wind up dissapointed because they are hard to find so you will have slim pickings and they might not be the personality or looks you like anyways. Even hammanta dumped his wealthy hot chinese filipina girl for a province girl in mindanao.

Is she pretty? Does she do your laundry, initiate sex, and clean food? Thats my requirement for a filipina woman a girl who is pretty (above a 6.5 so shes not borderline and my always excited to bang her) and who initiates or at least is very eager to have sex many times a day and a girl who is willing to do laundry and cook food with NO attitude. I dont care about her money or education. if you can find a filipina girl like the other requirements youll be lucky. Most filipinas who will cater to you and who love sex are ugly or hoes but i dont want to settle forever with that. although i may have to since its so hard to find regular women like that.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby hammanta » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:10 am

But time for a reality check. Why the hell do you come from across the world for a girl that acts and is like an american woman? So why do you like her she sounds like an american women? How is she able to get to the u.s on her own? Where is hte money to travel to all these countries also? I dont see the point in a girl like this. Id rather have a destitute girl than an independant feminist career woman. You been reading too many of rock's and Mr. S's posts. and those guys are permanetly single for a reason cause they are looking for an american woman in philippines in terms of education, conversation world experience and looks. I kind of said this before to stop going for the most educated and wealthiest girls who have class cause you will wind up dissapointed because they are hard to find so you will have slim pickings and they might not be the personality or looks you like anyways. Even hammanta dumped his wealthy hot chinese filipina girl for a province girl in mindanao.


I haven't heard one tid-bit that sounds like she is an American woman. Not everyone holds your tastes Newife in looks or personality but you seem to think your opinion matters above all else If Maverick is happy or content why discourage him? An educated hard-working, conservative girl by no means constitutes a feminist. Personally I could give two shits whether she woke up every morning, cooked, cleaned, or gave me a bath everyday. I can do that stuff myself. That doesn't constitute a healthy relationship. I don't want a dumb slave, I want a women who has similar interests and can hold decent conversation and think on her own. I want a girl that wants to travel and knows about the world. That doesn't mean she loses her feminine qualities. Education isn't the "all be all" in terms of intelligence and there are some intelligent uneducated girls but it is a good marker for evaluation. I have met some pretty stupid filipinas and I have met some of the smartest girls whom happened to be filipinas. The smart ones came from the provinces. I went on a date with a girl from Manila on my last trip that went to UP, the best college in Philippines. She was dumb as a box of rocks. On the contrary a girl I dated awhile back a few years ago came from province graduated from a average college and is still to this day the smartest female I've ever met. She was valedictorian and on her schools debate team. She is a CPA and works for some big firm in Singapore right now. We had many deep philosophical convos. Not all filipinas are the same and IMO, if you travel that far to find a girl then you better be pretty damn choosy and not settle for low hanging fruit (subjective term to begin with).

Thinking with your dick all the time is gonna make it difficult to find what you want.

To Maverick, looking forward to your trip report. I'm not sure I understand you though. From my knowledge Filipinos still need a Visa to enter USA. There was a rumor a few months back that Obama waived that rule but I believe it turned out to be a hoax.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:55 am

hammanta wrote:
But time for a reality check. Why the hell do you come from across the world for a girl that acts and is like an american woman? So why do you like her she sounds like an american women? How is she able to get to the u.s on her own? Where is hte money to travel to all these countries also? I dont see the point in a girl like this. Id rather have a destitute girl than an independant feminist career woman. You been reading too many of rock's and Mr. S's posts. and those guys are permanetly single for a reason cause they are looking for an american woman in philippines in terms of education, conversation world experience and looks. I kind of said this before to stop going for the most educated and wealthiest girls who have class cause you will wind up dissapointed because they are hard to find so you will have slim pickings and they might not be the personality or looks you like anyways. Even hammanta dumped his wealthy hot chinese filipina girl for a province girl in mindanao.


I haven't heard one tid-bit that sounds like she is an American woman. Not everyone holds your tastes Newife in looks or personality but you seem to think your opinion matters above all else If Maverick is happy or content why discourage him? An educated hard-working, conservative girl by no means constitutes a feminist. Personally I could give two shits whether she woke up every morning, cooked, cleaned, or gave me a bath everyday. I can do that stuff myself. That doesn't constitute a healthy relationship. I don't want a dumb slave, I want a women who has similar interests and can hold decent conversation and think on her own. I want a girl that wants to travel and knows about the world. That doesn't mean she loses her feminine qualities. Education isn't the "all be all" in terms of intelligence and there are some intelligent uneducated girls but it is a good marker for evaluation. I have met some pretty stupid filipinas and I have met some of the smartest girls whom happened to be filipinas. The smart ones came from the provinces. I went on a date with a girl from Manila on my last trip that went to UP, the best college in Philippines. She was dumb as a box of rocks. On the contrary a girl I dated awhile back a few years ago came from province graduated from a average college and is still to this day the smartest female I've ever met. She was valedictorian and on her schools debate team. She is a CPA and works for some big firm in Singapore right now. We had many deep philosophical convos. Not all filipinas are the same and IMO, if you travel that far to find a girl then you better be pretty damn choosy and not settle for low hanging fruit (subjective term to begin with).

Thinking with your dick all the time is gonna make it difficult to find what you want.

To Maverick, looking forward to your trip report. I'm not sure I understand you though. From my knowledge Filipinos still need a Visa to enter USA. There was a rumor a few months back that Obama waived that rule but I believe it turned out to be a hoax.


are you kidding me? Educated independant well off financially girls like what he describes are almost unheard of in philippines that IS THE DEFINITION of an american girl type. If your seeking that you should go back to america and save yourself some grief. It gets tiring hearing of guys looking for an american wife in philippines.

Generally educated girls who girls from wealth have personality issues or western mindset so Im not itneresetd in most of them. Im sure there are exceptions of course but i like more simpler girls. I dont understand why someone would go to philippines for a rich educated girl that is hardly different than american girl.

different strokes for different folks but i also mentioned sex, i dont care if she cleans after me if she doesn't enjoy sex alot. thats part of my equation for me also. Taco seems to have the perfect wife she initiates and loves sex thats most important cause he feels loved.

I agree thinking with your dick can be an issue but i also dont want to be married to a girl or in a long relationship to a girl who is low libido and prudish and/or who doesn't initiate sex and i feel is only doing it to pleasure me all the time. Those girls are hard to find but i cant settle for less. You may but thats not my thing at all i wouldn't be happy id just wind up cheating out of compulsion cause i have strong libido.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests