Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Japan's population problem in 5 charts

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:14 pm

KokujinKrusader wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
KokujinKrusader wrote:It makes for a situation that is easy to exploit for the average (or below average) non-black western foreigner though.


It does.

As far as black guys go, I hear mixed stories when it comes to their romantic success in Japan. There's a few half-Japanese, half-Black celebrities in Japan even, so to say they always fail with the local populace would be a gross exaggeration. It's probably a combination of looks, status and that certain "exotic-ism" many men and women from all around the globe are suckers for. I'm pretty sure a light-skinned black dude from the States would do quite well in Japan if he was respectful of the culture and treated the girls nicely. A Nigerian man might do a lot less as his nations reputation precedes him.


Been there. Black guys used to be popular somewhat, and there was a sizable hip-hop subculture in the previous decade, but all of that hype is dead. A light-skinned Black guy that can pas for another race will do alright, like in other parts of Asia, but a dark-skinned Black guy, whether he is from America or Africa, will be stuck with his hand or the expat rejects.


Time to drop 40 lbs. and hit up Japan. Now I am beginning to look like Heavy D instead of Christopher Williams lol
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2042
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*







Postby Jester » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:46 am

Falcon wrote:
zboy1 wrote:So what? Japan is overpopulated anyway, and with less people in the country--that means a better quality of life for everyone in the future...


It's the population age structure that's the real problem. When old people greatly outnumber young people, this creates a situation that is disastrous for the economy.

The solution is immigration, but the government's desire to keep the Japanese archipelago "racially pure" prevents large-scale immigration from happening.


Immigration would be an OUTCOME, not a solution.

A SOLUTION would be to cut future pensions, fire all women from their jobs, and ban porn and birth control.

Babies would get made.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:48 am

KokujinKrusader wrote:It makes for a situation that is easy to exploit for the average (or below average) non-black western foreigner though.


+1

"always keep your eye on the ball."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Cornfed » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:02 am

Jester wrote:Immigration would be an OUTCOME, not a solution.

A SOLUTION would be to cut future pensions, fire all women from their jobs, and ban p**n and birth control.

Babies would get made.

Yes, and fire old men from their jobs. But then what to do about overpopulation?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4644
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby green1976 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:51 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:The Japanese lack a few things. They lack passion, they lack masculinity and in too many cases, a good pair of balls. Their women are about as materialistic and career-driven as American women, from what a friend of mine living there tells me. Marriage and children often is the last thing on their mind. As for the men? Look up "Herbivore Men" and you know one of the reasons their population is dropping so dramatically.

A herbivore man is Japan's version of the Western metrosexual man. Young, slender, fashionable men. Effeminate. Weak. Extremely self-centered and not pursuing relationships, let alone get married or have children. They build nothing and upon their death, leave nothing. They are married to their games, their kitchen apron, their hipster hobbies and what-have-you.

Their women want a salary man to take care of the household finances, as typically upon marrying and having children, they stop working themselves. They have trouble finding a man to do this, and often cling on to their own independence too much as well. As a result, marriage rates plummet. Children born outside of wedlock are culturally frowned upon so in most cases, no marriage means no children.

Thus, many young 20- and 30-somethings in Japan never will marry nor will they ever reproduce. The numbers are staggeringly high. In the more rural areas the traditional family yet lives, but she is on her last legs even there.

Japan is the ultimate result of the "MGTOW" movement, in which not only the men but only the women are "going their own way". And this way ends in dying alone and childless in a home with no one there to visit you but a cat.

Well done, Japan.


What's pitoyable is those Western guys who makes their opinions on watching Japanese porn movies and are persuaded Japanese women are easy,non materialistic,approachable and so on.

On my trip to Thailand,i've seen Japanese women and they have a very self centered vibe..nothing besides what they are doing exist.
Never i've witnessed them to be flirtatious with men,they have this passive egocentric mixed maybe with shyness or an overly big ego attitudee,that i found them not worth to be pursued.
green1976
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Postby KokujinKrusader » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:03 pm

green1976 wrote:What's pitoyable is those Western guys who makes their opinions on watching Japanese p**n movies and are persuaded Japanese women are easy,non materialistic,approachable and so on.

On my trip to Thailand,i've seen Japanese women and they have a very self centered vibe..nothing besides what they are doing exist.
Never i've witnessed them to be flirtatious with men,they have this passive egocentric mixed maybe with shyness or an overly big ego attitudee,that i found them not worth to be pursued.


Yes, and no. When I was in Japan, I encountered a good number of flirtatious Japanese women, and saw even more. They didn't seem to be as aggressively flirtatious with their own men, but when a foreigner stepped on the scene, they were. These were probably foreigner-chasing girls that had a different personality to be fair though.

I agree that many Japanese women have a self-centered attitude, and the posts that you hear about them being so sweet, docile, perfect, etc. probably come from guys frustrated with their own women that fall off of a plane in Japan and suddenly they're able to get some good poontang on a more constant basis. I have yellow fever and find Japanese women attractive, but in no way will i say that they are all sweet and docile creatures.

Finally, many women all over the world are easy because of materialism, you could argue. They watch Hollywood movies, so they are easy for the blonde/blue foreigner. the handful that watched hip-hop became more open to Black men. The top 10% of Japanese men have alpha genetics that drive Japanese women too them. the rest just jack off to hentai. Materialism makes women easier if you have what they want.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:53 am
Location: East Asia and California

Postby Jester » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:49 pm

KokujinKrusader wrote:
Finally, many women all over the world are easy because of materialism, you could argue. They watch Hollywood movies, so they are easy for the blonde/blue foreigner. the handful that watched hip-hop became more open to Black men. The top 10% of Japanese men have alpha genetics that drive Japanese women too them. the rest just jack off to hentai. Materialism makes women easier if you have what they want.



Yup.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:04 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Jester wrote:Immigration would be an OUTCOME, not a solution.

A SOLUTION would be to cut future pensions, fire all women from their jobs, and ban p**n and birth control.

Babies would get made.

Yes, and fire old men from their jobs. But then what to do about overpopulation?


Crowded cities will empty out when make-work jobs for women vanish. Men can do some tasks, some offices will be shabbier and service will suffer, and some stuff just won't get done. But so what? Women don't do anything essential, except the things that a wife does.

Rural areas are generally not overpopulated anywhere, including Japan. A re-ordering of the economy will decrease stupid consumption, and will increase desirability of farming and living close to the land.

Techniques for sustaining multiples of current population:
hydroponics
aquaculture/sea farming
desalinization
cheap nuclear energy via breeder reactors
fusion energy
land reclamation (dikes)
platforms in sheltered, shallow areas of the coast

Techniques for culling the old and useless:
quit paying to embalm living cadavers with pharmaceuticals
focus medicine on health and usefulness rather than life extension
quit paying for nursing homes
require wealth-sharing with sons to prevent generational hoarding
end medical insurance
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:43 pm

nicho12 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:The Japanese lack a few things. They lack passion, they lack masculinity and in too many cases, a good pair of balls. Their women are about as materialistic and career-driven as American women, from what a friend of mine living there tells me. Marriage and children often is the last thing on their mind. As for the men? Look up "Herbivore Men" and you know one of the reasons their population is dropping so dramatically.

A herbivore man is Japan's version of the Western metrosexual man. Young, slender, fashionable men. Effeminate. Weak. Extremely self-centered and not pursuing relationships, let alone get married or have children. They build nothing and upon their death, leave nothing. They are married to their games, their kitchen apron, their hipster hobbies and what-have-you.

Their women want a salary man to take care of the household finances, as typically upon marrying and having children, they stop working themselves. They have trouble finding a man to do this, and often cling on to their own independence too much as well. As a result, marriage rates plummet. Children born outside of wedlock are culturally frowned upon so in most cases, no marriage means no children.

Thus, many young 20- and 30-somethings in Japan never will marry nor will they ever reproduce. The numbers are staggeringly high. In the more rural areas the traditional family yet lives, but she is on her last legs even there.

Japan is the ultimate result of the "MGTOW" movement, in which not only the men but only the women are "going their own way". And this way ends in dying alone and childless in a home with no one there to visit you but a cat.

Well done, Japan.


That's what happens when you follow the Marxist ideologies of equality


Wrong, go back to class.

I have a feeling we're going to keep bumping heads.

Marxist to blame, that's rich.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Rayn » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:14 pm

When you're in a country where the opportunity to ascend the social ladder is tiny and only open to those who are beyond workaholic the last thing you wanna do is have sex.

No, seriously. Being overworked, stressed, distressed and brought down to your knees from daily workload does wonders in killing one's libido. I know. I've been there (not in Japan but being in a similar situation once right here)

Not to mention too how people at such places, religious restrictions aside, tend to drink shit-tons of alcohol too to drown away their misery and doing so mostly just to save face to their fellow employees during all those frequent time-stealing company gatherings. Nope, aint fun having sex when you're being drunk stupid. Feels so much better doing it while sober.

And who has even willingness to go look for a mate when that would surely mean taking your attention away from your career demands, where even the slightest slack away from would mean the instant loss of your paycheck?
Rayn
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:37 pm
Location: Malaysia

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jonny Law and 2 guests