Who's read Henry Makow's book, A Long Way to Go for a Date?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man »

Taco wrote:
Hero wrote:
Zero_Tolerance_Man wrote:Most of these Foreign girls are too motivated by money. This BS about them caring more about the man is nonsense. Women are basically the same wherever you go. They all want the same thing; a man with more money than them
Larry Elterman said basically the same thing in his book. He said that these marriages of old men to young women are business arrangements. Hopefully there's some love there, but the marriage is based on an exchange of goods and services. The girl gets food, clothing, and shelter, while the guy gets laid by a young sexy woman. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Very true. The girl also gets light skinned kids out of it.

I think most of the young Filipinas that flirt with me are just after money. However, I think there's a few that are physically attracted to me. I caught one teen starring at my a** one day at the Pharmacy. If you send a Filipina naked pics of yourself and then they ask to see you naked on Skype she's probably attracted to you.

My wife knows several Filipinas that married older guys and don't really love them, most of them cheat and their husbands have no idea what's going on. One Filipina we know even told her American Husband her boyfriend is her cousin and had him move into the house. Being married is just a job to them. In most cases the girl pretends to love her husband but a quick check of her Facebook account or cell phone will reveal her real boyfriend. The men that live in the Philippines with their wives often don't care if their Filipina is cheating on them because half of them have a girlfriend on the side too. However, the guys that bring their Filipinas back to the US and find out their wives are cheating have a lot more to lose and don't take it very well.
That's why I will NEVER bring any Foreign back to the USA. I have a Chinese "GF" now who is looking for a green card. She tells me everyday how much she loves me and she will perform BJs upon request or anything else I want. I don't trust her for a second.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Zero_Tolerance_Man wrote:
Taco wrote:
Hero wrote:
Zero_Tolerance_Man wrote:Most of these Foreign girls are too motivated by money. This BS about them caring more about the man is nonsense. Women are basically the same wherever you go. They all want the same thing; a man with more money than them
Larry Elterman said basically the same thing in his book. He said that these marriages of old men to young women are business arrangements. Hopefully there's some love there, but the marriage is based on an exchange of goods and services. The girl gets food, clothing, and shelter, while the guy gets laid by a young sexy woman. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Very true. The girl also gets light skinned kids out of it.

I think most of the young Filipinas that flirt with me are just after money. However, I think there's a few that are physically attracted to me. I caught one teen starring at my a** one day at the Pharmacy. If you send a Filipina naked pics of yourself and then they ask to see you naked on Skype she's probably attracted to you.

My wife knows several Filipinas that married older guys and don't really love them, most of them cheat and their husbands have no idea what's going on. One Filipina we know even told her American Husband her boyfriend is her cousin and had him move into the house. Being married is just a job to them. In most cases the girl pretends to love her husband but a quick check of her Facebook account or cell phone will reveal her real boyfriend. The men that live in the Philippines with their wives often don't care if their Filipina is cheating on them because half of them have a girlfriend on the side too. However, the guys that bring their Filipinas back to the US and find out their wives are cheating have a lot more to lose and don't take it very well.
That's why I will NEVER bring any Foreign back to the USA. I have a Chinese "GF" now who is looking for a green card. She tells me everyday how much she loves me and she will perform BJs upon request or anything else I want. I don't trust her for a second.
There's an honest comment.

When you find a girlfriend that asks to have sex with you, doesn't waste your money, cooks and cleans the house without complaining she probably loves you.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

mine never asks for sex, i have to ask, and she always complains and isn't that frugal with my money (but its not too bad) so i guess mine doesn't love me. oh well i dont love her either lol
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

Taco wrote:I bought it and read it. The book describes the wrong procedure for finding a Filipina bride. Anytime there's a big age difference in a relationship you can expect the worst and that's what happened in this case. In addition, his wife was not very mature or trustworthy.
Well if you want to read a book that tells you the right procedure for courting and marrying a Filipina bride, read this one written by one of our sponsors. HA members get 75 percent off on the book at the link below.

http://www.dreamfilipina.com/happier-ab ... offer.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:agree with zero tolerance.

Also what winston says about philippines is utter bullshit. First off the girls are not open to flirting its just the girls that want are money are. If your a filipino guy they dont flirt much with them and if they think your a creepy foreigner they wont either.

And filipina girls are more motivated by money or a quick visa then even american women. I've seen no evidence of otherwise. Thats why most filipina women going for foreigners are actually bargirls or freelance hoes. Its a myth there is a line of regular wholesome girls going for foreigners. Go to a church and see how hard it is to court a regular hot women, you can't do it. They are also no hornier than regular american women. only once they been traiend by foreigners or motivated by money do they do that. some are horny but so are american women. and some are prudes just like american women. some need training. my girl is finally opening up after months and fights. I very rarely see a long lasting relationship with a hotfilipina woman and foreigner usually they are ugly or only above average (6.5 or below) or have kids.
Then how do you explain why Falcon flirted with tons of girls at the mall in the Philippines? Did you see his photo threads?

viewtopic.php?t=20095
viewtopic.php?t=20258

Did you ever think that maybe the reason they don't flirt with you is because you look ugly, or you give off a bad vibe, or you don't have any flirtation or social skills?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne