Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Filipina MYTHS

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Filipina MYTHS

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:54 am

Im tired of the bullshit spread around this forum.

Also what winston says about philippines is utter bullshit so im replying to his post here http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=23362

First off the girls are not open to flirting its just the girls that want are money are, the rest dont want to interact much except for natural curiosity liek any filipino guy or girl, not attraction. If your a filipino guy they dont flirt much with them and if they think your a creepy foreigner they wont either. If your young the ymight find you more attractive though cause your exotic look but its not the whole basis of why tehy suddenly are interested. Afertall there is filipino guys they find attractive physically that are their own culture and wll give them no stigma to date, its just they aren't as rich or have a visa like some foreigner chasing filipinas seek.

And filipina girls are more motivated by money or a quick visa then even american women. I've seen no evidence of otherwise. Ill even go one step further and say thats why most filipina women going for foreigners are actually bargirls or freelance hoes. Thats where the horny sterotype comes from but its not based on the general population. Its a myth there is a line of regular girls going for foreigners who are horny and love sex as much as us because they love us! In some rare instances yes but many are just acting cause they been blown out by countless foreigners or filipino guys and have the experience to play the role to secure a deal or are just prostitutes anyways. Go to a church and see how hard it is to court a regular hot women, you can't do it easily. My girl had very little sexual experience before me and I had to train her to play the acting role like my previous bargirl. She is finally learning after fighting and arguments. Most normal filipinas with less sexual experience are probably like that. They are no hornier than regular american women as a general population. only once they been traiend by foreigners or motivated by money do they do that. some are horny but so are american women. and some are prudes just like american women. some need training.

Filipinas also DO care about large age gaps and looks. if they dont then its not love or attraction. I very rarely see a long lasting relationship with a hotfilipina woman and foreigner usually they are ugly or only above average (6.5 or below) or have kids so no middle class filipino wants to marry them.


They also cheat quite often when they aren't married. Only the marreid ones might not be as likely because fear of jail. And many are single mothers (30+ percent rate).



UPDATE: after 17 pages i decided to give a summary below cause i think some misinterpreted what I said and the topic has gone off hand in different directions.


I think i need to sum up things because the topic is kind of a mess and maybe some people misunderstood me.

You can find a good girl here. Although everyones definition is different. My argument was that its not easy and most going for foreigners or who don't currently have a filipino boyfriend are doing it for a reason cause they know a decent filipino guy (good looking or has money) isn't that interested in them ANYWAYS, so they turn to foreigners as their last hail mary.

winston says one thing but his own experience, my own, and most foreigners contradict his happy go lucky attitude. Therefore its not as easy or optimistic as portrayed.

Its easy to get girls in foreign countries if money/visa and not you is their ONLY motivation. However, to get a girl who doesn't care only about your money takes time and dedication especially if your looking for a girl who is hot. You better use day game or start making lots of friends at church etc. These girls are not on dating sites if they are hot and don't care about only your money. Why should they? They dont want only money and they are hot they will have lots of filipino guys after them. Also some of the hot girls have serious mental issues and thats why no filipino guy even wants them. My current live in has a sister who has major attitude and personality problems and thats why she can't find a serious filipino or foreign boyfriend. No foreigner wants a girl with attitude and bitchy. More often the quality women they are in a church or working at store and you gotta get teir attention just like any woman in the world. There are exceptions on the dating site but I haven't found them actually cause they dissapear and aren't serious about meeting foreigners anyways, only the desperate or leftovers actually usually wind up doing so.

Some could argue even my own current live-in is one of those exceptions but she is very poor and jobless and i trust her alot though and even when i saw other girl she still loves me and wants to be with me and never demands money. She moved in right away and at the time i thought she was just being hoeish because she didn't know me only on skype but was willing to move in right away. But i realize she is not really that slutty when i met her she is not the type to sleep around or flirt. months later she admitted that wasn't her real family and her parents weren't really in teh picture and she was stuck living there for the last few years. So that would explain why she is with me. Of course now she is making good relationship with her dad though so hopefully that improves. Is she low hanging fruit? Yes technically but i would trust her maybe more than some of these hot educated filipinas who have lots of filipinos after them who are slutty.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm







Postby Winston » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:52 am

How do you explain all of these then?

https://www.christianfilipina.com/testimonials/
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Filipina MYTHS

Postby Dragon » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:15 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Im tired of the bullshit spread around this forum.

Also what winston says about philippines is utter bullshit so im replying to his post here http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=23362

First off the girls are not open to flirting its just the girls that want are money are, the rest dont want to interact much except for natural curiosity liek any filipino guy or girl, not attraction. If your a filipino guy they dont flirt much with them and if they think your a creepy foreigner they wont either.

And filipina girls are more motivated by money or a quick visa then even american women. I've seen no evidence of otherwise. Ill even go one step further and say thats why most filipina women going for foreigners are actually bargirls or freelance hoes. Thats where the horny sterotype comes from but its not based on the general population. Its a myth there is a line of regular girls going for foreigners who are horny and love sex as much as us because they love us! In some rare instances yes but many are just acting cause they been blown out by countless foreigners or filipino guys and have the experience to play the role to secure a deal or are just hoes anyways. Go to a church and see how hard it is to court a regular hot women, you can't do it easily. My girl had very little sexual experience before me and I had to train her to play the acting role like my previous bargirl. She is finally learning after fighting and arguments. Most normal filipinas with less sexual experience are probably like that. They are no hornier than regular american women as a general population. only once they been traiend by foreigners or motivated by money do they do that. some are horny but so are american women. and some are prudes just like american women. some need training.

Filipinas also DO care about large age gaps and looks. if they dont then its not love or attraction. I very rarely see a long lasting relationship with a hotfilipina woman and foreigner usually they are ugly or only above average (6.5 or below) or have kids so no middle class filipino wants to marry them.


They also cheat quite often when they aren't married. Only the marreid ones might not be as likely because fear of jail. And many are single mothers (30+ percent rate).


How old are you and what do you look like?
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Re: Filipina MYTHS

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:32 am

Dragon wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Im tired of the bullshit spread around this forum.

Also what winston says about philippines is utter bullshit so im replying to his post here http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=23362

First off the girls are not open to flirting its just the girls that want are money are, the rest dont want to interact much except for natural curiosity liek any filipino guy or girl, not attraction. If your a filipino guy they dont flirt much with them and if they think your a creepy foreigner they wont either.

And filipina girls are more motivated by money or a quick visa then even american women. I've seen no evidence of otherwise. Ill even go one step further and say thats why most filipina women going for foreigners are actually bargirls or freelance hoes. Thats where the horny sterotype comes from but its not based on the general population. Its a myth there is a line of regular girls going for foreigners who are horny and love sex as much as us because they love us! In some rare instances yes but many are just acting cause they been blown out by countless foreigners or filipino guys and have the experience to play the role to secure a deal or are just hoes anyways. Go to a church and see how hard it is to court a regular hot women, you can't do it easily. My girl had very little sexual experience before me and I had to train her to play the acting role like my previous bargirl. She is finally learning after fighting and arguments. Most normal filipinas with less sexual experience are probably like that. They are no hornier than regular american women as a general population. only once they been traiend by foreigners or motivated by money do they do that. some are horny but so are american women. and some are prudes just like american women. some need training.

Filipinas also DO care about large age gaps and looks. if they dont then its not love or attraction. I very rarely see a long lasting relationship with a hotfilipina woman and foreigner usually they are ugly or only above average (6.5 or below) or have kids so no middle class filipino wants to marry them.


They also cheat quite often when they aren't married. Only the marreid ones might not be as likely because fear of jail. And many are single mothers (30+ percent rate).


How old are you and what do you look like?


32 i first came here when i was 30 and look younger than my age i think. Im ugly but not fat lol
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Filipina MYTHS

Postby Dragon » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:35 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Dragon wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Im tired of the bullshit spread around this forum.

Also what winston says about philippines is utter bullshit so im replying to his post here http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=23362

First off the girls are not open to flirting its just the girls that want are money are, the rest dont want to interact much except for natural curiosity liek any filipino guy or girl, not attraction. If your a filipino guy they dont flirt much with them and if they think your a creepy foreigner they wont either.

And filipina girls are more motivated by money or a quick visa then even american women. I've seen no evidence of otherwise. Ill even go one step further and say thats why most filipina women going for foreigners are actually bargirls or freelance hoes. Thats where the horny sterotype comes from but its not based on the general population. Its a myth there is a line of regular girls going for foreigners who are horny and love sex as much as us because they love us! In some rare instances yes but many are just acting cause they been blown out by countless foreigners or filipino guys and have the experience to play the role to secure a deal or are just hoes anyways. Go to a church and see how hard it is to court a regular hot women, you can't do it easily. My girl had very little sexual experience before me and I had to train her to play the acting role like my previous bargirl. She is finally learning after fighting and arguments. Most normal filipinas with less sexual experience are probably like that. They are no hornier than regular american women as a general population. only once they been traiend by foreigners or motivated by money do they do that. some are horny but so are american women. and some are prudes just like american women. some need training.

Filipinas also DO care about large age gaps and looks. if they dont then its not love or attraction. I very rarely see a long lasting relationship with a hotfilipina woman and foreigner usually they are ugly or only above average (6.5 or below) or have kids so no middle class filipino wants to marry them.


They also cheat quite often when they aren't married. Only the marreid ones might not be as likely because fear of jail. And many are single mothers (30+ percent rate).


How old are you and what do you look like?


32 i first came here when i was 30 and look younger than my age i think. Im ugly but not fat lol


It would be helpful if I knew what you looked like. The saying goes, a picture says a thousand words.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:46 am

Winston wrote:How do you explain all of these then?

https://www.christianfilipina.com/testimonials/


i only see a few who are above 6.5 and its questionable how sincere the girls are i dont know them. But yes there are a few guys who get lucky even on this forum but its not the norm and requires a lot of time and money and patience like as if you were looking for a HOT woman in america. Yes philippiens gives us a huge edge but its a bit exaggerated in the sense there aren't hot women throwing themselves at us. if your talking about borderline average women well that doesn't count cause those are dime a dozen and i dont really want them. Most people think a girl with a foreigner is a prostitute anyways. So thats why most are prostitutes anyways, cause they know they get the stigma anyways so just wind up going "all in". Either prostitutes off the dating site, street, or in a bar. I always wondered where all the hot filipinas were online then i went to mango square the other day and alot of hot filipinas selling their ass on the street corner or in the disco or one of the bars. Id estimate 90% of hot women(above 6.5) that want a foreigner are not legitimate and wind up as a prostitutes or pseudo prostitutes looking for a payout through. The ugly ones are stuck on teh dating site which seems to be what most of the girls are online cause they aren't gonna make much money selling their ass in a bar anyways. The educated ones wind up working abroad or marrying a decent filipino.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Filipina MYTHS

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:49 am

Dragon wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Dragon wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Im tired of the bullshit spread around this forum.

Also what winston says about philippines is utter bullshit so im replying to his post here http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=23362

First off the girls are not open to flirting its just the girls that want are money are, the rest dont want to interact much except for natural curiosity liek any filipino guy or girl, not attraction. If your a filipino guy they dont flirt much with them and if they think your a creepy foreigner they wont either.

And filipina girls are more motivated by money or a quick visa then even american women. I've seen no evidence of otherwise. Ill even go one step further and say thats why most filipina women going for foreigners are actually bargirls or freelance hoes. Thats where the horny sterotype comes from but its not based on the general population. Its a myth there is a line of regular girls going for foreigners who are horny and love sex as much as us because they love us! In some rare instances yes but many are just acting cause they been blown out by countless foreigners or filipino guys and have the experience to play the role to secure a deal or are just hoes anyways. Go to a church and see how hard it is to court a regular hot women, you can't do it easily. My girl had very little sexual experience before me and I had to train her to play the acting role like my previous bargirl. She is finally learning after fighting and arguments. Most normal filipinas with less sexual experience are probably like that. They are no hornier than regular american women as a general population. only once they been traiend by foreigners or motivated by money do they do that. some are horny but so are american women. and some are prudes just like american women. some need training.

Filipinas also DO care about large age gaps and looks. if they dont then its not love or attraction. I very rarely see a long lasting relationship with a hotfilipina woman and foreigner usually they are ugly or only above average (6.5 or below) or have kids so no middle class filipino wants to marry them.


They also cheat quite often when they aren't married. Only the marreid ones might not be as likely because fear of jail. And many are single mothers (30+ percent rate).


How old are you and what do you look like?


32 i first came here when i was 30 and look younger than my age i think. Im ugly but not fat lol


It would be helpful if I knew what you looked like. The saying goes, a picture says a thousand words.


If your trying to get me to prove im ugly well then that just proves my point, filipinas care about looks and charisma and social status just like american women. If you look like a creep or loser or ugly (like em lol) then it will be hard to court a hot woman here even and you may not even get many looks from the hot women, im talking above 6.5 which aren't that easy to find in philippines. Most guys think alot of filipinas are hot but most are barely cute and wear tons of makeup.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Filipina MYTHS

Postby Hero » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:48 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote: Most guys think alot of filipinas are hot but most are barely cute and wear tons of makeup.


It's true that most Filipinas are not the least bit attractive, but that's beside the point. The point of going to the Philippines is that an ordinary guy has an excellent chance of getting one of the hot ones.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Re: Filipina MYTHS

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:25 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:32 i first came here when i was 30 and look younger than my age i think. Im ugly but not fat lol


A girl who is "ugly but not fat" would not be enough for you, you say. However you yourself are "ugly and not fat". If you find a girl who is at least somewhat attractive, chances are she's more attractive then you. Your wallet may help you a few steps up the looks scale but not THAT much.

Tell me, objectively speaking... where are you on the looks scale? Are you a four, a five, a six or a seven? Give me an honest number, then the type of girl you'd end up with is probably "on your scale" or even above it, if you really are as ugly as you say you are.

If you have a good girl who treats you well and takes care of you, and you aren't the worlds most handsome fellow with the sex appeal of a Latin movie star, why do you think you need more then that? I have seen the way you talk about your current girlfriend and you don't exactly have a "heart of gold" to make up for your lack of physical attractiveness, either.

Bad looks and a bad personality to match... and you wonder why you can't get the type of girl you want? :roll: Just be happy with the girl you already have, ya greedy c**t.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Filipina MYTHS

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:40 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:32 i first came here when i was 30 and look younger than my age i think. Im ugly but not fat lol


A girl who is "ugly but not fat" would not be enough for you, you say. However you yourself are "ugly and not fat". If you find a girl who is at least somewhat attractive, chances are she's more attractive then you. Your wallet may help you a few steps up the looks scale but not THAT much.

Tell me, objectively speaking... where are you on the looks scale? Are you a four, a five, a six or a seven? Give me an honest number, then the type of girl you'd end up with is probably "on your scale" or even above it, if you really are as ugly as you say you are.

If you have a good girl who treats you well and takes care of you, and you aren't the worlds most handsome fellow with the sex appeal of a Latin movie star, why do you think you need more then that? I have seen the way you talk about your current girlfriend and you don't exactly have a "heart of gold" to make up for your lack of physical attractiveness, either.

Bad looks and a bad personality to match... and you wonder why you can't get the type of girl you want? :roll: Just be happy with the girl you already have, ya greedy c**t.


Because if i can't have what i want then im wasting time money inconvenience health and maybe even my life coming here. This is not america so if im gonna go out of my way I want to get what I want.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Filipina MYTHS

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:19 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Because if i can't have what i want then im wasting time money inconvenience health and maybe even my life coming here. This is not america so if im gonna go out of my way I want to get what I want.


Compare the quality of women you could get\have gotten in America to the quality of the women you could get\have gotten in the Philippines. If the latter is higher then the former, you're doing just fine and you should stop whining and accept the cards you've been dealt. You are infinitely better off in here then you are in America, just be grateful you have a nice girl who's willing to take care of you, fulfill your sexual needs and keep you company.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Filipina MYTHS

Postby davewe » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:26 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:32 i first came here when i was 30 and look younger than my age i think. Im ugly but not fat lol


A girl who is "ugly but not fat" would not be enough for you, you say. However you yourself are "ugly and not fat". If you find a girl who is at least somewhat attractive, chances are she's more attractive then you. Your wallet may help you a few steps up the looks scale but not THAT much.

Tell me, objectively speaking... where are you on the looks scale? Are you a four, a five, a six or a seven? Give me an honest number, then the type of girl you'd end up with is probably "on your scale" or even above it, if you really are as ugly as you say you are.

If you have a good girl who treats you well and takes care of you, and you aren't the worlds most handsome fellow with the sex appeal of a Latin movie star, why do you think you need more then that? I have seen the way you talk about your current girlfriend and you don't exactly have a "heart of gold" to make up for your lack of physical attractiveness, either.

Bad looks and a bad personality to match... and you wonder why you can't get the type of girl you want? :roll: Just be happy with the girl you already have, ya greedy c**t.


Because if i can't have what i want then im wasting time money inconvenience health and maybe even my life coming here. This is not america so if im gonna go out of my way I want to get what I want.


I totally agree that if you can't get what you want, you are wasting your time and money. So, stop doing it.

However, that doesn't mean that other guys can't get what they want in the Philippines. You seem determined to tell everyone that they can't get what they want just because you couldn't.
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Re: Filipina MYTHS

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:49 pm

davewe wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:32 i first came here when i was 30 and look younger than my age i think. Im ugly but not fat lol


A girl who is "ugly but not fat" would not be enough for you, you say. However you yourself are "ugly and not fat". If you find a girl who is at least somewhat attractive, chances are she's more attractive then you. Your wallet may help you a few steps up the looks scale but not THAT much.

Tell me, objectively speaking... where are you on the looks scale? Are you a four, a five, a six or a seven? Give me an honest number, then the type of girl you'd end up with is probably "on your scale" or even above it, if you really are as ugly as you say you are.

If you have a good girl who treats you well and takes care of you, and you aren't the worlds most handsome fellow with the sex appeal of a Latin movie star, why do you think you need more then that? I have seen the way you talk about your current girlfriend and you don't exactly have a "heart of gold" to make up for your lack of physical attractiveness, either.

Bad looks and a bad personality to match... and you wonder why you can't get the type of girl you want? :roll: Just be happy with the girl you already have, ya greedy c**t.


Because if i can't have what i want then im wasting time money inconvenience health and maybe even my life coming here. This is not america so if im gonna go out of my way I want to get what I want.


I totally agree that if you can't get what you want, you are wasting your time and money. So, stop doing it.

However, that doesn't mean that other guys can't get what they want in the Philippines. You seem determined to tell everyone that they can't get what they want just because you couldn't.


yes so I dont understand why the previous poster is demanding i should be happy with something just cause its something i can't get home. A shit sandwich is still shit. I noticed many guys here dont settle such as that poster yet expect others to LOL Im not looking for perfection but i dont want average or only near average as a package.

I didn't say you CAN"T get what you want just that its very difficult (hence why i siad there are exceptions but its not the rule). And some even get it right away based on luck. There is always exceptions. besides most girls here foreigners brag about marrying or dating are just prostitutes or former prostitutes or milfs. I have a hot nurse girl who is still talking to me and i met her briefly. i may meet her in secret and see if she takes the bait i have nothing to lose at this point cause im probably not coming back for a long while so i can focus on my work and save money and aggravation so i can retire young in a few years and then focus on women more (unless my income is super high like at the moment then the costs might be a drop in the bucket but my income goes up and down).
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby starchild5 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:50 pm

I think its the timing. The secret is out, in less than 4-5 years, the game has changed. Being from India, a lowest common denominator in dating. I don't have anything to offer to Filipinas, not money, not looks, no visa..yet on my very first trip as I had written before...I had a blast. I dated super hot filipinas, regular filipinas for free and some for taxi fare and dinner etc....I couldn't believe what was happening to me...They will just come to my condo..Just like that..I swear...

Thailand acted as a shield for western guys to find out about Philippines. I really went to PH, because 4-5 years back, that was I could afford it, plus visa could be extended for long. Thailand was very racist towards Indians...My third world income supported my long term stay plans in the Philippines.

2014 and I'm having really hard time finding a date itself...It seems the entire Europe and America is here...Earlier, I could see no more than 10 gold or platinum packages on cupid...Now its like 500...Guys from even Belgium, Switzerland are showing up.

I can feel it as I'm the lowest common denominator to measure...Who would want an Indian now? when they have Americans and Europeans on offer...earlier, no one knew much about the Philippines...Thats when Winston went to PH and had a great time, so did others....

Now, It seems, the entire single western world knows about it...Its not a paradise anymore, The secret is out..My days are numbered...I'm holding on to the ones I could get...Its slowly beginning to feel like India with the girls attitude here towards me...:( ....even though with hard work I still manage to find few dates its no way near like before...but those who are coming new to PH would not feel the difference as they would be happy to get whats on offer, if they had bad dating life back home..

Now, some girls have attitude and give negative reply as well, I can't believe Filipinas could turn so cold on me, when they have choices now. Even on my last trip just six month back, and now, it has become worse.....

Now, they ask too many questions, want to first meet in a mall etc etc etc...The list of questions they ask is just way too long....Your perception of PH now is true but earlier it was not the case at all...The girls now, have far more to choose from than a lowly Indian guy like me....I can feel the difference and its not a good feeling at all...and now every other American wants to be in Philippines atleast once...I'm slowly becoming invisible here :(
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:54 pm

starchild5 wrote:I think its the timing. The secret is out, in less than 4-5 years, the game has changed. Being from India, a lowest common denominator in dating. I don't have anything to offer to Filipinas, not money, not looks, no visa..yet on my very first trip as I had written before...I had a blast. I dated super hot filipinas, regular filipinas for free and some for taxi fare and dinner etc....I couldn't believe what was happening to me...They will just come to my condo..Just like that..I swear...

Thailand acted as a shield for western guys to find out about Philippines. I really went to PH, because 4-5 years back, that was I could afford it, plus visa could be extended for long. Thailand was very racist towards Indians...My third world income supported my long term stay plans in the Philippines.

2014 and I'm having really hard time finding a date itself...It seems the entire Europe and America is here...Earlier, I could see no more than 10 gold or platinum packages on cupid...Now its like 500...Guys from even Belgium, Switzerland are showing up.

I can feel it as I'm the lowest common denominator to measure...Who would want an Indian now? when they have Americans and Europeans on offer...earlier, no one knew much about the Philippines...Thats when Winston went to PH and had a great time, so did others....

Now, It seems, the entire single western world knows about it...Its not a paradise anymore, The secret is out..My days are numbered...I'm holding on to the ones I could get...Its slowly beginning to feel like India with the girls attitude here towards me...:( ....even though with hard work I still manage to find few dates its no way near like before...but those who are coming new to PH would not feel the difference as they would be happy to get whats on offer, if they had bad dating life back home..

Now, some girls have attitude and give negative reply as well, I can't believe Filipinas could turn so cold on me, when they have choices now. Even on my last trip just six month back, and now, it has become worse.....

Now, they ask too many questions, want to first meet in a mall etc etc etc...The list of questions they ask is just way too long....Your perception of PH now is true but earlier it was not the case at all...The girls now, have far more to choose from than a lowly Indian guy like me....I can feel the difference and its not a good feeling at all...and now every other American wants to be in Philippines atleast once...I'm slowly becoming invisible here :(



thats shockign to hear its changed for you cause i dont know how it was then. yeah one girl didn't want to meet me cause i was already in cebu saying only talks to guys outside the country cause they alerady have girls lol many others wouldn't meet me cause it was too late or they ended the conversation abruptly etc. and before i came i spent 2 months on the dating site and all the hot girls started losing interest and dissapearing or were total flakes online. only one hot nurse girl kept talking to me but i wasn't sure shed put up with me so i passed her up for another girl that im with now. it seems like this girl and my previous barhoe every they both had lots of friends, neighbors, associates, etc that had a foreign boyfriend in some capacity (or western union boy they never seen lol). i think word is getting out cause online its so hard to find HOT women who are sincere to meet and aren't prostitutes or scammers. the ones that do not by coincidence are not in cebu city for example cause its saturaetd by tourist they are usually in a far away city like lapu lapu, province, manglanilla etc where tourist dont stay as much. The rest who are convenient to meet are just ugly or borderline average or liek a 6 or below and poor and uneducated so nothing special.

my barhoe has a lot of indians on her facebook for years now admiring her lol my barhoe mentioned not likign indians casue of stink or something BUT shes also said they are handsome due to their nose and long eyelashes. she is in the know since she is around girls who sell their ass for a living. she didn't like koreans and japanese for certain reasons also but i know many girls do and i suspect she was just talking and not being truthful.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests