Filipina MYTHS

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Oh yeah, if you live in Manila area and are halfway financially successful or wish to make yourself appear that way you should join some of the private social clubs to meet upper level social strata and professionals. It doesn't mean you want to be like one of them or looking for a woman just from there but you never know who you might meet and also you can make connections and whatnot.

I've been to a few gatherings as I was invited by a previous employer. Tower club and Italian-Filipino members or something. It's interesting to go to these things and watch how another class of people that you rarely see or interact with on the streets of Manila behave and converse with each other.

If you want an educated professional woman with class then these are the events to join and partake in. Not all these women are difficult, they just may have many initial barriers to overcome before letting you into their world.

Also joining exclusive resorts can assist in meeting upper class Filipinos like in Tagaytay or some place like that.

I know the Tower club is at the top of the PhilAm Life building near Ayala Ave but not sure if its been renamed since then. I know for a fact all the shakers in Manila Area belong to this club.

Check with the various embassies if they have a Fil-Euro whatever club or organization, many do.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote: You might be right taco the more hotter girls are not all what they crack up to be.
The problem with sexy women is they always get what they want. They will take from you until you have nothing left to give and will feel justified in doing so. Also, they will make it clear to you they are the superior officer in the relationship and your only job is to obey their commands. As the designated "bitch" in the relationship you will never get what you want. Its better to have an average looking girlfriend that gets weak in the knees each time she sees you. Most woman that feel insecure around you will work hard to keep you happy.

My wife is the only woman I've met that cooks regular meals for me, this is just one of many signs of her submissiveness towards me. Not surprisingly, she's more submissive and aggressive in the bedroom too.
yeah i agree in general i just was hoping for exceptions. this girl i dont think will cater to my ass like the previous girlfriend who was less attractive and its making me feel sad and miss the other girl cause this girl is busy and doesn't have much time and i dont think shed be taking care of my ass unless we were living together but she is far and has obligations.

Anyways I think ive layed one of the hottest filipinas that most of the guys on this board can't get. She doesn't want older guys and also because i didn't advance with her in the hotel room i got a second shot with her. I never thought i could imagine resisting a girl in my hotel room but i think it was cause i had a girlfriend already and lots of sex lol her body isn't perfect cause she has kids but she is a 4'11 spinner at least but her face is very hot. She looks like a rich filipina with narrow nose, light skin (not white but very light) and no tribal features she looks like she could be half spanish and filipina and she carries herself with grace like a classy girl. Unfortunately she is a milf.

Anyways here is the update:
we just had sex. Wow she is so hot. Her body has stretchmarks and her nipples are long but
droopy which ive never seen before cause she has no boobs and its from the baby i guess but she is very skinny and 4'11 spinner which i like my barhoe
and on top of it she is so pretty. Like a 7.5 she looks rich and classy. I never thought
id lay a girl this hot who isn't a hoe cause she is hotter than my barhoe. I had to lick her out for like an hhour cause i think she
was nervous to cum. She said i was very good and im not really sure if i was the first
guy to make her cum from licking she said her pinoy did it but not good and i couldn't
get an answer on if he made her really but she said normally faster just nervous not sure.
Anyways She got on top and it took me forever to cum had to change a few condoms. Anyways
she was great on top she moves really good and is passionate like my barhoe but she didn't cum
maybe cause of nervous and i already made her cum. But she said i was better than her pinoy
she never feel this way when she get on top she didn't feel his penis. She also gave me a blowjob
and it was very good it was long deep and sensual which surprised me.

She gotta go back to her house but im gonna give her some money so her dad will watch her kid after
the fight she doesn't always pay him but they had a fight so if he is happy then she can come back
and we can do something together maybe. My girlfriend asked me how the new girl was maybe she figured htings out but
i didn't answer. Its so hard cumming from condom i had to do it a certain way. I may try to get her on pills
but it will be hard to trust seeing her take it lol
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

droid wrote:Hey newlife, hammanta, taco,
Just so we can gauge all this, please, how do you rate a girl like this. I just want to get an idea of what you're talking about.

http://www.loveme.com/invar/services/wo ... e=7_Divine

She's what I call a "perfect 8", or a "hard 8" lol

How about these?:
http://www.loveme.com/invar/services/wo ... rah%20Jane
http://www.loveme.com/invar/services/wo ... e=7_Judith

Is it realistic to expect seeing these types over there, or am I out to lunch? Or are they the often referenced "unattainable middle class"?
keep in mind my rating system includes body of course. 1st girl has average filipina body but her face is definitely above average for there. Id rate her maybe a 6.5 to 7 i can't really tell cause the girls wear so much makeup and they are posing indoors with professinoal shots. My barhoe was hotter and the girl im with now is even hotter than that. I can't believe my change in luck i didn't think i would get a non prostitute girl that looks like a rich 7.5 filipina in the face. Her body isn't as good though from kids though but she is 4'11 and skinny which i love so her overall rating is maybe a 7 or so

2nd and 3rd girl are similiar ratings also. hard to judge from pictures because they are professional shots indoor and the are posing. If outdoor and with less makeup its easier to spot. But teh point is they are either borderline hot or hot (for me above 6.5 is hot territory and 6.5 below is average)
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

its difficult having a relationship with a milf girl or one who is far away and busy with school or work. might go back to my girlfriend cause milf girl is here now but its not a serious relationship i mean shes not gonna care for me etc she has her own life and is busy with obligations and school etc. ive feel its going nowhere and the other girl had more time for me and worked around the room.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Most people either have lots of money or look good. Filipinas are basically the average westerner sow, but uglier and poorer.

I only got a ton of views/likes around different Asian dating sites when I looked better - went from 230 to 185 lb. But the results were mostly the same though.

I don't know why people would argue that they're getting genuine partners from poor 3rd world countries.

As far as the female's concerned, she's getting fed, rested and protected. She's gonna treat you good to keep you feeding her. It doesn't matter what she thinks - she might've killed you and ate you if you didn't meet her needs. But she didn't - why? Because you're providing for her, or giving the hope that you will. You can tell who's got the goods and who doesn't, just by what they wear/how they walk.

One thing I do know about filipinas, is that they're generally pretty stupid. But they're not stupid enough that they'd screw up their meal ticket! You'll do ANYTHING to get your next meal.

ANYTHING. Including faking it as much as possible, telling someone whatever they wanted to hear, laying how they want you to lay.

I know exactly how they think now, because I've had to live with nothing but the shirt on my back for a month, and had to be incredibly deceiving/dishonest/exploiting. If it meant I got to eat, f**k the other person straight to the abyss! I get to eat. :)

Westerners confuse desire for desperation.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Mr S wrote:
droid wrote:Hey newlife, hammanta, taco,
Just so we can gauge all this, please, how do you rate a girl like this. I just want to get an idea of what you're talking about.

http://www.loveme.com/invar/services/wo ... e=7_Divine

She's what I call a "perfect 8", or a "hard 8" lol

How about these?:
http://www.loveme.com/invar/services/wo ... rah%20Jane
http://www.loveme.com/invar/services/wo ... e=7_Judith

Is it realistic to expect seeing these types over there, or am I out to lunch? Or are they the often referenced "unattainable middle class"?
I personally can't give a girl more than a 6 in overall looks unless the girl has halfway decent breasts, not necessarily huge, but at least perky and noticeable. Thus those girls although pretty wouldn't cut it for me as long term dating options.

In regards to finding girls that look like that, yes it's quite easy. The problem is how the average girl dresses cause most don't wear revealing or sexy clothes so its hard to tell if their body is really halfway decent or not. If you see a really sexy dressed girl in the mall usually she is either some kind of working girl that deals with male clients regularly or used to in the past or she is an attention whore. Going to the various beaches is actually a good place to meet girls and chat them up while also sizing up their body and looks. If you are halfway decent looking and in shape guys and girls will come up to you and even invite you to their beach parties or whatever. The key though is to go to the Filipino beaches where the locals go and not the super touristy ones. Back in the early 2000's when Subic was small and still a shithole I used to hook up all the time with girls just swimming at the beach. It's different now cause its all built up with bars and new hotels but it wasn't like that before. Basically the more touristy the beach the less action you get. The more authentic the beach is as mainly for locals, the more likely you can hook up.

You can also see sexy girls who are professionals in the business districts of Manila and to a lesser extent Cebu. Since I commute around Manila regularly and hang around Ayala Ave a lot I see a lot of hot dressy women around there. Another place to look for good looking women are the banks in the business districts, especially the foreign ones. They tend to discriminate in the looks department and usually i see a higher proportion of good looking women tellers. Sometimes hanging around the entrances of the big call centers too is a good way to find good looking chicks, like Convergys. They tend to have their mail call centers in malls now. The coffee and food stores around there are gold mines to be had if you don't mind initiating conversations.

BTW, those girls you posted are not middle class, they are dolled up glam pics of poorer Filipinas. The dating site probably took those pics of them and made them hotter looking than what they normally look like in everyday life. Each class here has a distinctive look and body language so its easy to tell which social strata they come from. Once you've been living here for a while it comes naturally. That's why foreign guys who date bar girls or slutty girls and walk around like an idiot holding hands in the mall or whatever get stared at and talked about behind their back cause every local a mile away knows what kind of girl she is. I laugh at newbies that do this, it's ignorance yes but in a way pathetic as well. However almost all guys on their first trip to Philippines or Thailand do this if they hang out in the bars, its just a matter of whether they break out of their Western stupor or not before its too late and they ruin themselves with bad choices dating the bad girls with deep emotional and psyche baggage.

You really got to visit regularly or live in PI long term to find the decent girls to date. There are too many to go through just on short vacations or internet chatting. You would have to either be really lucky or easily compatible with people to find your match in just a week or two of dating and meeting chicks.
I'd have to agree with this. The girls are cute 6-7.5 but with the makeup, the right pose, perfect lighting, and probably being 4'11" its difficult to say.

1st girl) 6.5
2nd girl) 7.5
3rd girl) 6

And yes girls like these are very realistic. These are all typical average body of filipinas. This is the type of body that living in a hot climate and eating less calories generally produces. Small breast, shapely, not large butt, tan skin, rounded eyes. But like Mr.S said, their bodies wouldn't look anything special if you saw them in street clothes. And the one's that dress overly sexy in public are bar hoes. Even at the beach though you will notice that a lot of conservative filipinas will not wear two piece bathing suits or they wear a cover up until they get comfortable with who is around. But can we at least agree that though these girls are nothing special to the Philippines, they are still quite a good catch for the average western man, in terms of looks. Take these girls and put them in sexy clothing, dolled up makeup, and next to a night club and you have your typical bar hoe.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

to compae to hammantas evaluation

if that 2nd girl is a 7.5 to you then my barhoe was a 7.5 or higher (NOT) and my current girl next to me right now is like a 8+. Definitely think you inflated that one girls rating lol she doesn't have a special smile or body that makes her stand out to deserve that high.

3rd girl is hotter than a 6 for sure id say maybe 6.5. she has smooth skin and nice smile and eyes. dont care for her nose but her skin is also not too dark. she also doesn't have deep tribal features exept for her nose. she is wearing a lot of makeup though so who knows what she looks like without it.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:to compae to hammantas evaluation

if that 2nd girl is a 7.5 to you then my barhoe was a 7.5 or higher (NOT) and my current girl next to me right now is like a 8+. Definitely think you inflated that one girls rating lol she doesn't have a special smile or body that makes her stand out to deserve that high.

3rd girl is hotter than a 6 for sure id say maybe 6.5. she has smooth skin and nice smile and eyes. dont care for her nose but her skin is also not too dark. she also doesn't have deep tribal features exept for her nose. she is wearing a lot of makeup though so who knows what she looks like without it.
I liked her smile and the curvature of the body with dresses she wore. She also seemed the least short. I prefer 5'3"+ in heights. We simply have different tastes Newlife. Now keep in mind my ratings are based off of the photo and not what they really probably look like.

I think it's simply our different rating levels. Mine is based off of realism and location.

For me a 5-6 is simply average, not ugly, but nothing special either. It has to be and that's the point of medium numbers. A typical petite filipina with a cute face.

7-8 is attractive, with a nice body but isn't absolutely stunning. They are still relatively easy to find. She is usually a little taller with nice breasts and a good butt.

9-10 are the hot model type girls. I've only seen a few, and dated one IMO.

It is also determinant of where exactly you are located. As mentioned my home town is a rural area in the east coast of roughly 5000 people. All of those girls located here would be a 8-9 in terms of looks in relevance to the local population. You take those same girls and put them in the town where I went to college and they are simply average at best (my college was known for very sexy women).
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

C.J. wrote:Most people either have lots of money or look good. Filipinas are basically the average westerner sow, but uglier and poorer.

I only got a ton of views/likes around different Asian dating sites when I looked better - went from 230 to 185 lb. But the results were mostly the same though.

I don't know why people would argue that they're getting genuine partners from poor 3rd world countries.

As far as the female's concerned, she's getting fed, rested and protected. She's gonna treat you good to keep you feeding her. It doesn't matter what she thinks - she might've killed you and ate you if you didn't meet her needs. But she didn't - why? Because you're providing for her, or giving the hope that you will. You can tell who's got the goods and who doesn't, just by what they wear/how they walk.

One thing I do know about filipinas, is that they're generally pretty stupid. But they're not stupid enough that they'd screw up their meal ticket! You'll do ANYTHING to get your next meal.

ANYTHING. Including faking it as much as possible, telling someone whatever they wanted to hear, laying how they want you to lay.

I know exactly how they think now, because I've had to live with nothing but the shirt on my back for a month, and had to be incredibly deceiving/dishonest/exploiting. If it meant I got to eat, f**k the other person straight to the abyss! I get to eat. :)

Westerners confuse desire for desperation.
Ha, ha this is quite true in relation to the lower social class of Filipinas. I can attest to this though personal experiences with hundred or perhaps thousands of lower end women here. However, I wouldn't lump middle and above who are educated though, they tend to have a brain and can be quite devious and bossy if their personality inclines them to be so. Smart enough to screw you over if they want but not smart enough to outsmart a Western educated critical thinking man, they can take advantage of men though who don't use logic thoroughly or understand the use of sociopathic manipulation.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

The problem in the Philippines is that the women who are usually attractive to foreigners or considered above average in looks often are not educated properly, come from a large family and low socioeconomic background. Thus, they may be nice but don't have much going on up stairs. Whereas, the majority of smart women are either taken when they are in their teens or early twenties or below average to ugly in looks.

Most Western guys don't want to go for the brainy fugly look cause you can find that easily enough in Western countries. On the other hand, you can find a hot woman of your dreams here but if she is educationally ignorant, she can only be improved so much in the intelligence department after 20 yrs of age. What are you going to do with her once she hits her 30's when her looks start to fade and there is no in depth conversational chemistry? I see so many older dudes running around with young women here who are attractive but I wonder if they are just thinking with their little head and not really caring about finding a true female companion other than to brag to other dudes how young and hot his current GF or wife is.

Like last week I saw some old dude maybe in late 50's or early 60's with a STUNNING Filipina, obviously originally provincial or possible a former BG, who knows? Anyways, serious eye candy. But I highly suspect that both are just using each other and there is no real love bond even though they may speak the words they love each other and all that, outer consciousness words and deep subconscious connections are very different and allude to the real truth of the matter.

If you live in this country and scour the cities and are willing to wait and not rush things you will run into stunner's on occasion. The question is do you want to deal with their family and personal baggage to get a hold of the elusive 8-10 scale girl?

If I wasn't taking care of my young daughter and was still completely single with no commitments I'd know exactly how to find any kind of woman I want if I was interested in a serious relationship with a Filipina; it's not hard if you have experience living here. It's more about being patient and not diving into the first few girls that you think are halfway decent, if you wait it out and let the opportunities present them self, you'll eventually run into the woman of your dreams who meets your minimum qualifications. However you gotta go out and hit the town and make yourself seen in this country. Being a keyboard warrior doesn't really cut it in this culture, this is a physical presence culture, not virtual one.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Mr S wrote:Ha, ha this is quite true in relation to the lower social class of Filipinas. I can attest to this though personal experiences with hundred or perhaps thousands of lower end women here. However, I wouldn't lump middle and above who are educated though, they tend to have a brain and can be quite devious and bossy if their personality inclines them to be so.

Smart enough to screw you over if they want but not smart enough to outsmart a Western educated critical thinking man, they can take advantage of men though who don't use logic thoroughly or understand the use of sociopathic manipulation.
Asians are... well, humans you don't wanna mess with unless both you and them benefit. But they have to pull their own weight - they're smarter and think further ahead than you realize. Which is why I don't trust them as far as I can throw them.

And trust me, I've talked to some HOT ass Asian women. Unfortunately, ALL of them are cut from the same cloth. I'd rather not trust them, than walk into a trap that I KNOW doesn't look right. That mindset alone has cut me off from craptons of sex with actual women, I bet.

But I don't care WHAT they put at the other end! And they DO try to hook you if they think you'll suit their needs. I've seen more real T and A than I care to admit.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

If I wasn't taking care of my young daughter and was still completely single with no commitments I'd know exactly how to find any kind of woman I want if I was interested in a serious relationship with a Filipina; it's not hard if you have experience living here. It's more about being patient and not diving into the first few girls that you think are halfway decent, if you wait it out and let the opportunities present them self, you'll eventually run into the woman of your dreams who meets your minimum qualifications. However you gotta go out and hit the town and make yourself seen in this country. Being a keyboard warrior doesn't really cut it in this culture, this is a physical presence culture, not virtual one.

Exactly! The problem as we all know is that these girls don't do the online thing for long. Every filipina I've spoken to (some upper level girls) have done the online thing at least once, but majority tend to give up after a few weeks or a month. It is unrealistic to them but once in awhile you can be lucky and find one. If guys were in the country and would take advantage of the social benefits, instead of just online game, they would eventually find these elusive women. The problem is a lot of guys simply hate the country, don't wanna try past typing, are social misfits, or are content with what they get now.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

It seems like all the hot women online are milfs or scammers.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:It seems like all the hot women online are milfs or scammers.
Why do you spend so much time on this website talking about what's wrong with women, particularly Asian women???

You wouldn't be happy anywhere by the way you talk about what's wrong with females.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Here is a picture of the milf girl im talking about. I give her a 7.5 rating in the face 7 overall cause of her body. maybe ill ge better pics later. She is the hottest or most classiest filipina girl ive seen with a foreigner. even when she has sex with me she is very reserved but slightly moans on top in a classy way like a japanese girl in abyss LOL

I can't be with her for long though cause she has a busy life and can't really care for me or spend time with me and condom sex is not fun at all (have trouble cumming etc and im not ready to risk putting on pills since she dont live with me) and i feel bad about my current girlfriend and all too and she took care of me. Im in a dilemma LOL

Id like to see a guy here with a hotter filipina he layed that has picture proof. I haven't seen anyone yet on this forumt with pictures anyways just talk. Everyone was criticising me before but i guess i put my ass in gear and got some results now LOL

http://postimg.org/image/9c4utp33b/
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on July 1st, 2014, 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.