Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Filipina MYTHS

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:42 am

She goes maybe i am a scammer etc but sorry for asking for your help etc. but she wants to meet me or go to curch and forget what she said but now im starting to ignore her and shes still sending messages. drama. ugghhhh philippines is the worst!!!!
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm







Re: Text mates

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:46 am

targetguy wrote:8) A lot of the gals there have boyfriends and want the foreigner to pay for things is all. Many are used as text mates and send money honey. After 2 of these fiancé mates enough is enough. That gardner or so called brother a lot or time is the boyfriend. Lying is accepted in the culture and a way of life there so is illegitimate children one of the highest rates in the world. Unless there is a high class highly educated gal the motives are mostly to scam the forener.


I dont think my girlfriend is a scammer and she is a poor oprhan girl. Its just this milf girl has kids and she is so pretty that you had to know somethng was up. Something didn't seem right she was way too pretty and i felt so uptight around her cause she was so quiet and like she didn't like me and she didn't want to be seen with me etc etc. It was just very awkward. Maybe if she was genuinely attracted to me, more outgoing personality, willing to be proud of me in public and in my hotel, and not for desperation it would be different. Thats one reason why ive wanted to sta away from milfs cause my barhoe was a milf too and I learned that girls with kids often just want a meal ticket not love, and this case just confirms it. No more milfs for me except to get a quick pump and dump and then dump them when they try the scam like this one girl.

yeah thats another thing without seeing where she is love or her full name it also made me wonder what the deal is going on at home. this is just reinforcing what i was saying originally i htought i was seeing an exception but alas it just confirms it again. I mean i think she would have pulled me along for the con longer but because i dumped her and then was willing to meet her again as friends she thought maybe it was a time to pull the con. To think i may have wound up extending my trp longer andputting up with her only to find out that she would hit me on money on top of it. Good thing i said it was too early to make a decision to extend my trip and i didn't want to be forced and that i haven't really known her long enough and she was very busy and i couldn't really connect with her like my girlfriend and i felt sorry for my girlfriend. she was hoping i ws serious so she could string me along for money.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:47 am

Im back with my girlfriend and MUCH happier. She treats me good :)
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:44 pm

this is her email

orry if u think that i was only after ur money..thats not true..i like u but i just needed the money thats why i open it up to u..its alright if u think that im a scammer..just dont judge me directly..i want u to know my side..i know ur not interested to know it..but just let me..

when we're still together with my ex...we build a house..we borrowed money with interest from a lending firm..we borrowed 60k..and the interest is 3.5 percent a month...after building the house, we broke up...and i was left in debt...60k become 80k because of the interest cause i haven't paid it for 1 year...all the responsibilities left in me..the electricity bill..the cable bill..all of them..because of my debt, plans came in my mind of going to korea to be an entertainer..go to hongkong to be a domestic helper...but i dont have money to get passport that time..i even ask myself what if im going to sell my life forever..yes...my life just to pay my debts...is there someone who's willing to bought me..every night im crying..every morning when i wake ill still cry cause i dont know what to do already...even when i take a bath ill cry..my tears run with the water asking god why do u let me in this situation..maybe because of my problems i became hard..its hard for me to be happy..i cant afford to be happy..i dont really what happiness means..thats why i beg my grandma to send me to school..yes i needed money so much cause no one will give me money..even for my fare in school...ur girlfriend is lucky cause she have u..yes she dont have a family...but atleast she have u and she dont have responsibilities...she dont have problems like mine..shes still lucky..i know shes already in ur hotel right now and im happy for u...

im saying this to u cause i dont want u to judge me..u dont know me..u dont have idea what my life was..yes i like u, but better if ill forget u..take care always...
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby OutWest » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:30 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:this is her email

orry if u think that i was only after ur money..thats not true..i like u but i just needed the money thats why i open it up to u..its alright if u think that im a scammer..just dont judge me directly..i want u to know my side..i know ur not interested to know it..but just let me..

when we're still together with my ex...we build a house..we borrowed money with interest from a lending firm..we borrowed 60k..and the interest is 3.5 percent a month...after building the house, we broke up...and i was left in debt...60k become 80k because of the interest cause i haven't paid it for 1 year...all the responsibilities left in me..the electricity bill..the cable bill..all of them..because of my debt, plans came in my mind of going to korea to be an entertainer..go to hongkong to be a domestic helper...but i dont have money to get passport that time..i even ask myself what if im going to sell my life forever..yes...my life just to pay my debts...is there someone who's willing to bought me..every night im crying..every morning when i wake ill still cry cause i dont know what to do already...even when i take a bath ill cry..my tears run with the water asking god why do u let me in this situation..maybe because of my problems i became hard..its hard for me to be happy..i cant afford to be happy..i dont really what happiness means..thats why i beg my grandma to send me to school..yes i needed money so much cause no one will give me money..even for my fare in school...ur girlfriend is lucky cause she have u..yes she dont have a family...but atleast she have u and she dont have responsibilities...she dont have problems like mine..shes still lucky..i know shes already in ur hotel right now and im happy for u...

im saying this to u cause i dont want u to judge me..u dont know me..u dont have idea what my life was..yes i like u, but better if ill forget u..take care always...



Whether or not all she is saying is true is kind of beside the point. The kind of heartbreaking poverty that leaves people with desperate choices is more the rule than the exception in the Philippines.
Most foreign men use the Philippines as a kind of entertainment, either p4p or looking for free whore.

Meanwhile, the silliness continues on HA. There are very few foreign men in the Philippines that I
would recommend to any Filipina I know.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:35 pm

OutWest wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:this is her email

orry if u think that i was only after ur money..thats not true..i like u but i just needed the money thats why i open it up to u..its alright if u think that im a scammer..just dont judge me directly..i want u to know my side..i know ur not interested to know it..but just let me..

when we're still together with my ex...we build a house..we borrowed money with interest from a lending firm..we borrowed 60k..and the interest is 3.5 percent a month...after building the house, we broke up...and i was left in debt...60k become 80k because of the interest cause i haven't paid it for 1 year...all the responsibilities left in me..the electricity bill..the cable bill..all of them..because of my debt, plans came in my mind of going to korea to be an entertainer..go to hongkong to be a domestic helper...but i dont have money to get passport that time..i even ask myself what if im going to sell my life forever..yes...my life just to pay my debts...is there someone who's willing to bought me..every night im crying..every morning when i wake ill still cry cause i dont know what to do already...even when i take a bath ill cry..my tears run with the water asking god why do u let me in this situation..maybe because of my problems i became hard..its hard for me to be happy..i cant afford to be happy..i dont really what happiness means..thats why i beg my grandma to send me to school..yes i needed money so much cause no one will give me money..even for my fare in school...ur girlfriend is lucky cause she have u..yes she dont have a family...but atleast she have u and she dont have responsibilities...she dont have problems like mine..shes still lucky..i know shes already in ur hotel right now and im happy for u...

im saying this to u cause i dont want u to judge me..u dont know me..u dont have idea what my life was..yes i like u, but better if ill forget u..take care always...



Whether or not all she is saying is true is kind of beside the point. The kind of heartbreaking poverty that leaves people with desperate choices is more the rule than the exception in the Philippines.
Most foreign men use the Philippines as a kind of entertainment, either p4p or looking for free whore.

Meanwhile, the silliness continues on HA. There are very few foreign men in the Philippines that I
would recommend to any Filipina I know.


Those quality filipinas that aren't desperate are hard to find though and court. which is the whole point of this thread that philippines is not a dating paradise and most of the women going for foreigners are worse than the foreigners. Milf girl even admitted when she was younger she had no desire for foreigners. thats why foreigners aren't going for them most dont want them and they are too hard to get to know. Seriously we might as well try america almost if we have to court dozens of girls slowly to find one we click with when you factor in the time and energy to do so and not some 3 week dating binge like most guys do.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby OutWest » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:51 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
OutWest wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:this is her email

orry if u think that i was only after ur money..thats not true..i like u but i just needed the money thats why i open it up to u..its alright if u think that im a scammer..just dont judge me directly..i want u to know my side..i know ur not interested to know it..but just let me..

when we're still together with my ex...we build a house..we borrowed money with interest from a lending firm..we borrowed 60k..and the interest is 3.5 percent a month...after building the house, we broke up...and i was left in debt...60k become 80k because of the interest cause i haven't paid it for 1 year...all the responsibilities left in me..the electricity bill..the cable bill..all of them..because of my debt, plans came in my mind of going to korea to be an entertainer..go to hongkong to be a domestic helper...but i dont have money to get passport that time..i even ask myself what if im going to sell my life forever..yes...my life just to pay my debts...is there someone who's willing to bought me..every night im crying..every morning when i wake ill still cry cause i dont know what to do already...even when i take a bath ill cry..my tears run with the water asking god why do u let me in this situation..maybe because of my problems i became hard..its hard for me to be happy..i cant afford to be happy..i dont really what happiness means..thats why i beg my grandma to send me to school..yes i needed money so much cause no one will give me money..even for my fare in school...ur girlfriend is lucky cause she have u..yes she dont have a family...but atleast she have u and she dont have responsibilities...she dont have problems like mine..shes still lucky..i know shes already in ur hotel right now and im happy for u...

im saying this to u cause i dont want u to judge me..u dont know me..u dont have idea what my life was..yes i like u, but better if ill forget u..take care always...



Whether or not all she is saying is true is kind of beside the point. The kind of heartbreaking poverty that leaves people with desperate choices is more the rule than the exception in the Philippines.
Most foreign men use the Philippines as a kind of entertainment, either p4p or looking for free whore.

Meanwhile, the silliness continues on HA. There are very few foreign men in the Philippines that I
would recommend to any Filipina I know.


Those quality filipinas that aren't desperate are hard to find though and court. which is the whole point of this thread that philippines is not a dating paradise and most of the women going for foreigners are worse than the foreigners. Milf girl even admitted when she was younger she had no desire for foreigners. thats why foreigners aren't going for them most dont want them and they are too hard to get to know. Seriously we might as well try america almost if we have to court dozens of girls slowly to find one we click with when you factor in the time and energy to do so and not some 3 week dating binge like most guys do.


There actually are girls in the Philippines who do not consider going to some dude's hotel to be the first step in courtship. The use of "courtship" and "dating" as interchangeable terms is not accurate.
Most who refer to the Philippines as a dating paradise are fools- the monger types, who can hardly
distinguish between a date and a p4p episode. I guess most foreign men and the low-grade Filipinas the end up dealing with kind of deserve each other. With over 10 years in the Philippines, I can assure all that it is no paradise in any fashion. There are some good girls to be found here, but very few men have either the mentality or the time to find them.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:56 pm

OutWest wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
OutWest wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:this is her email

orry if u think that i was only after ur money..thats not true..i like u but i just needed the money thats why i open it up to u..its alright if u think that im a scammer..just dont judge me directly..i want u to know my side..i know ur not interested to know it..but just let me..

when we're still together with my ex...we build a house..we borrowed money with interest from a lending firm..we borrowed 60k..and the interest is 3.5 percent a month...after building the house, we broke up...and i was left in debt...60k become 80k because of the interest cause i haven't paid it for 1 year...all the responsibilities left in me..the electricity bill..the cable bill..all of them..because of my debt, plans came in my mind of going to korea to be an entertainer..go to hongkong to be a domestic helper...but i dont have money to get passport that time..i even ask myself what if im going to sell my life forever..yes...my life just to pay my debts...is there someone who's willing to bought me..every night im crying..every morning when i wake ill still cry cause i dont know what to do already...even when i take a bath ill cry..my tears run with the water asking god why do u let me in this situation..maybe because of my problems i became hard..its hard for me to be happy..i cant afford to be happy..i dont really what happiness means..thats why i beg my grandma to send me to school..yes i needed money so much cause no one will give me money..even for my fare in school...ur girlfriend is lucky cause she have u..yes she dont have a family...but atleast she have u and she dont have responsibilities...she dont have problems like mine..shes still lucky..i know shes already in ur hotel right now and im happy for u...

im saying this to u cause i dont want u to judge me..u dont know me..u dont have idea what my life was..yes i like u, but better if ill forget u..take care always...



Whether or not all she is saying is true is kind of beside the point. The kind of heartbreaking poverty that leaves people with desperate choices is more the rule than the exception in the Philippines.
Most foreign men use the Philippines as a kind of entertainment, either p4p or looking for free whore.

Meanwhile, the silliness continues on HA. There are very few foreign men in the Philippines that I
would recommend to any Filipina I know.


Those quality filipinas that aren't desperate are hard to find though and court. which is the whole point of this thread that philippines is not a dating paradise and most of the women going for foreigners are worse than the foreigners. Milf girl even admitted when she was younger she had no desire for foreigners. thats why foreigners aren't going for them most dont want them and they are too hard to get to know. Seriously we might as well try america almost if we have to court dozens of girls slowly to find one we click with when you factor in the time and energy to do so and not some 3 week dating binge like most guys do.


There actually are girls in the Philippines who do not consider going to some dude's hotel to be the first step in courtship. The use of "courtship" and "dating" as interchangeable terms is not accurate.
Most who refer to the Philippines as a dating paradise are fools- the monger types, who can hardly
distinguish between a date and a p4p episode. I guess most foreign men and the low-grade Filipinas the end up dealing with kind of deserve each other. With over 10 years in the Philippines, I can assure all that it is no paradise in any fashion. There are some good girls to be found here, but very few men have either the mentality or the time to find them.


Thats why i was suspect that she wanted to go to my room. . I realize the reason was she was scared to be seen with me, even in my own damn hotel by the people there LOL

But its good that you finally admit from your experience its not a dating paradise at all. You will save me and many others who have been reading will n dowds fantasy (or unique experience as a kevin costern look alike lol) as a blueprint for success. I can't even get girls to show up easily let alone very attractive ones so i question his stories.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby Taco » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:41 pm

The Philippines is a hard teacher, first you lose money and afterwards you learn your lesson. Its a great place to find a good wife if you know what your doing and your not walking around with a boner all day.

Most of the good looking Filipinas already have a Filipino boyfriend or several foreign boyfriends they chat with. If you only pick hot Filipinas to date your the one that's going to get screwed not them.

Here's how it works. You'll notice the word sex is never mentioned.

Your Money -------> Hot Filipina, Gives Your Money To -------> Hot Filipinas Real Boyfriend(not you)

This can go on for weeks, months or years depending on how far your head is up your ass.

On rare occasion a hot Filipina will want to have sex with a guy because she actually likes him, finds him sexy and wants to bear his children. However, these relationships don't last long because the guy soon realizes other hot Filipinas find him attractive and so he bangs them too and never marries any of them. This forces the hot Filipinas to go back on the internet to find a new boyfriend. The End.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby Rock » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:49 pm

Pay more attention to Outwest. He's on to something.

I've spent most of my time in Mega Manila area. There are girls from all over the country representing every major region and sub-region up here. I've been lucky. It's been easier to date for me here than any other country I've visited and I've been to something like 50 countries including several which are poorer than Philippines.

I've met all types here. But the hard gold diggers, soft gold diggers, opportunists, and even materially motivated are just so obvious. They show their true colors within 1-2 face-to-face meetings if not earlier. And some of the last group can actually still be nice companions believe it or not.

There are girls including young ones who just wanna be your friend, hang-out with you, talk to you, get advice, and bond. No money or gifts necessary. They just like chatting, hanging-out, sharing, etc. It's still a very hospitable country.

Many of the girls with real jobs, money, and independence will date attractive foreigners and maybe even not so attractive foreigners as long as the foreigner acts in certain appropriate ways and happens to be her type which isn't really too hard in many cases. But when you act like a pervert, you just perpetuate a very unfortunate stereotype we foreigners tend to suffer.

In Manila area, there are large sets of party girls who are open to fast and easy hook-ups. Some foreigners, as long as they don't look too old or disgusting, can go this route. But I think it leads to emptiness and disillusionment in medium to longer term. Some also seduce and and have sex with nicer girls who often end up getting hurt in the process. That again damages our reputation as a group.

But I've encountered very nice girls too who take lots of time and patience to court. Some of them won't even meet until you've proven yourself in various ways over time as a someone who is serious. If you want quality girls here (inside and outside), it will probably take focus and patience. They don't come so easy. Why should they? But...ultimately it's doable here. That's really no longer the case Anglo world if you are just a boring decent type of guy. When comparing real dating prospects (not sugar daddying) in Phils. vs. Anglo world, there's still a huge difference, huge! It's very real and tangible if you figure it out.

If you want near instant sex, and you stay in a place like Cebu City or the provinces, then you're gonna have to settle mostly for cheap types who are motivated by money and/or have major issues. It's a shame, so many people can't see the difference. The overwhelming majority of westerners outside certain areas of Mega Manila just seem to gravitate to the lowest quality girls available here. I guess they just take the path of least resistance.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Taco » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:39 pm

Rock wrote:I've been lucky. It's been easier to date for me here than any other country I've visited and I've been to something like 50 countries including several which are poorer than Philippines.

The overwhelming majority of westerners outside certain areas of Mega Manila just seem to gravitate to the lowest quality girls available here. I guess they just take the path of least resistance.


I agree, its the easiest country in the world to find a good girlfriend but you need to know what your doing first.

Most men from western countries that come to the Philippines have never been in a stable relationship with a woman before or had women flirting with them either. Their happy to choose the first girl that expresses interest in them which is not a good idea.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby Winston » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:20 pm

Rock wrote:Pay more attention to Outwest. He's on to something.

I've spent most of my time in Mega Manila area. There are girls from all over the country representing every major region and sub-region up here. I've been lucky. It's been easier to date for me here than any other country I've visited and I've been to something like 50 countries including several which are poorer than Philippines.

I've met all types here. But the hard gold diggers, soft gold diggers, opportunists, and even materially motivated are just so obvious. They show their true colors within 1-2 face-to-face meetings if not earlier. And some of the last group can actually still be nice companions believe it or not.

There are girls including young ones who just wanna be your friend, hang-out with you, talk to you, get advice, and bond. No money or gifts necessary. They just like chatting, hanging-out, sharing, etc. It's still a very hospitable country.

Many of the girls with real jobs, money, and independence will date attractive foreigners and maybe even not so attractive foreigners as long as the foreigner acts in certain appropriate ways and happens to be her type which isn't really too hard in many cases. But when you act like a pervert, you just perpetuate a very unfortunate stereotype we foreigners tend to suffer.

In Manila area, there are large sets of party girls who are open to fast and easy hook-ups. Some foreigners, as long as they don't look too old or disgusting, can go this route. But I think it leads to emptiness and disillusionment in medium to longer term. Some also seduce and and have sex with nicer girls who often end up getting hurt in the process. That again damages our reputation as a group.

But I've encountered very nice girls too who take lots of time and patience to court. Some of them won't even meet until you've proven yourself in various ways over time as a someone who is serious. If you want quality girls here (inside and outside), it will probably take focus and patience. They don't come so easy. Why should they? But...ultimately it's doable here. That's really no longer the case Anglo world if you are just a boring decent type of guy. When comparing real dating prospects (not sugar daddying) in Phils. vs. Anglo world, there's still a huge difference, huge! It's very real and tangible if you figure it out.

If you want near instant sex, and you stay in a place like Cebu City or the provinces, then you're gonna have to settle mostly for cheap types who are motivated by money and/or have major issues. It's a shame, so many people can't see the difference. The overwhelming majority of westerners outside certain areas of Mega Manila just seem to gravitate to the lowest quality girls available here. I guess they just take the path of least resistance.


Do you mean you find Manila easier to date women than Taiwan? lol. Why? No wonder you spend so much time there.
But Manila is not a nice city. It's ugly and polluted and too hot. How do you tolerate that?
Why can't you get the same results in other parts of the Philippines?
Yes the gold diggers and girls who want money reveal their intentions in one or two meetings. Patience is not one of their virtues. In fact, it's their achilles heel.
Yes, male-female relations are so much more smooth and natural than in the US. The media never talks about this. All it talks about are economics, politics and wars. Really stupid and boring.
The girls there also care about personality, not just looks and are not too shallow about looks.
Not all western guys are the same. Some have really shitty personalities.
Where do you find the party girls in Manila who are into fast easy hookups for free? I have yet to find that.
How do you meet girls there usually? Where do you go? Or do you meet them online usually?
Do you have a way of approaching them that is different than Taiwan?
Have you had any luck in courting light skinned Chinese type Filipinas? Or middle class Filipinas?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:14 am

now she sent text today how she wants to meet me one last time to church and take jeepney
instead of taxi and that she falls in love so easily and she is crying.
she reminds me of my barhoe girl before so much in regards to being a single mom 2 kids
and drama etc. not quite the same personality though barhoe was more fun and charismatic
and even more emotional.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:19 am

Rock wrote:Pay more attention to Outwest. He's on to something.

I've spent most of my time in Mega Manila area. There are girls from all over the country representing every major region and sub-region up here. I've been lucky. It's been easier to date for me here than any other country I've visited and I've been to something like 50 countries including several which are poorer than Philippines.

I've met all types here. But the hard gold diggers, soft gold diggers, opportunists, and even materially motivated are just so obvious. They show their true colors within 1-2 face-to-face meetings if not earlier. And some of the last group can actually still be nice companions believe it or not.

There are girls including young ones who just wanna be your friend, hang-out with you, talk to you, get advice, and bond. No money or gifts necessary. They just like chatting, hanging-out, sharing, etc. It's still a very hospitable country.

Many of the girls with real jobs, money, and independence will date attractive foreigners and maybe even not so attractive foreigners as long as the foreigner acts in certain appropriate ways and happens to be her type which isn't really too hard in many cases. But when you act like a pervert, you just perpetuate a very unfortunate stereotype we foreigners tend to suffer.

In Manila area, there are large sets of party girls who are open to fast and easy hook-ups. Some foreigners, as long as they don't look too old or disgusting, can go this route. But I think it leads to emptiness and disillusionment in medium to longer term. Some also seduce and and have sex with nicer girls who often end up getting hurt in the process. That again damages our reputation as a group.

But I've encountered very nice girls too who take lots of time and patience to court. Some of them won't even meet until you've proven yourself in various ways over time as a someone who is serious. If you want quality girls here (inside and outside), it will probably take focus and patience. They don't come so easy. Why should they? But...ultimately it's doable here. That's really no longer the case Anglo world if you are just a boring decent type of guy. When comparing real dating prospects (not sugar daddying) in Phils. vs. Anglo world, there's still a huge difference, huge! It's very real and tangible if you figure it out.

If you want near instant sex, and you stay in a place like Cebu City or the provinces, then you're gonna have to settle mostly for cheap types who are motivated by money and/or have major issues. It's a shame, so many people can't see the difference. The overwhelming majority of westerners outside certain areas of Mega Manila just seem to gravitate to the lowest quality girls available here. I guess they just take the path of least resistance.


they dont show their true colors that quickly (1 to 2 meetings) always. she didn't even want me to spend anything besides babysitter for her angry dad and taxi just to go to her room the first 5 days. And had i not broken up with her maybe she would still not have asked for money yhet just to keep the con going.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:24 am

This her message should i use the milf girl as possible b***y girl after church tommorrow or is her plan to hook me without sex and sabatoge my gf?

"while i was in a taxi today going to a hospital..i cant stop my tears..i think im falling for u...i was so hurt that ur already gone..lets meet tomorrow night...ill go with u to ur church..i will not ask for a taxi..just let me prove to u that im not only after ur money..ill prove to u that what im feeling is true...im willing to go out with u anywhere..im willing to show to all the people that im with u...i know its too late..i only realize that ur special to me when ur gone...i really cant stop my tears...lets meet tomorrow even if its the last time..sorry if i was so bitter these past few days..but i know ill be much more hurt if ill not show u how much u mean to me...if ill not let u know about my feelings...yes its too late..but im hoping that we will meet tomorrow..just let me prove that what ur thinking is wrong..i fall in love so easily and i hate it.."
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests