Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Filipina MYTHS

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby droid » July 15th, 2014, 12:23 am

OutWest wrote:After all that drama...the net gain in insight is...drum roll...beat your meat!
No surprise here though...figures....

haha lol. 100 pages to end up in that.


newlifeinthephilippines wrote:ill just jerk off to p**n its cheaper and easier and i get exactly what i want without any drama

You can't even begin to compare p*rn to the actual embrace and warmth of a chick.
P4P is 10^3 times better than p*rn in my book. I'm not a religious expert here but the former would probably be less frowned upon by the heavens.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2914
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am





Postby newlifeinphilippines » July 15th, 2014, 4:19 am

droid wrote:
OutWest wrote:After all that drama...the net gain in insight is...drum roll...beat your meat!
No surprise here though...figures....

haha lol. 100 pages to end up in that.


newlifeinthephilippines wrote:ill just jerk off to p**n its cheaper and easier and i get exactly what i want without any drama

You can't even begin to compare p*rn to the actual embrace and warmth of a chick.
P4P is 10^3 times better than p*rn in my book. I'm not a religious expert here but the former would probably be less frowned upon by the heavens.


The thread is going off topic but Id say porn is less worse than being with a whore cause you waste money and you just defile your body and mind in the process and carry diseases or unwanted risk of pregnancy. Better to give that money for charity or your retirement than a whore. I used to visit hoes in america and philippines and its a very empty feeling the same as watching porn but you blow through money very quickly that could be spent elsewhere.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Postby Taco » July 15th, 2014, 4:56 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
droid wrote:
OutWest wrote:After all that drama...the net gain in insight is...drum roll...beat your meat!
No surprise here though...figures....

haha lol. 100 pages to end up in that.


newlifeinthephilippines wrote:ill just jerk off to p**n its cheaper and easier and i get exactly what i want without any drama

You can't even begin to compare p*rn to the actual embrace and warmth of a chick.
P4P is 10^3 times better than p*rn in my book. I'm not a religious expert here but the former would probably be less frowned upon by the heavens.


its a very empty feeling the same as watching p**n but you blow through money very quickly that could be spent elsewhere.


Try a blow up doll.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4423
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Postby Winston » August 15th, 2014, 1:57 pm

Did any of you listen to Steve Hoca's second interview with Larry Elterman? In it, they talk about cost of living in the Philippines and then debate about whether economics is the main factor in Western-Filipina relationships. It got kind of heated, not as nice as their first interview. Here it is if anyone wants to listen to it.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/L ... rview2.mp3

And here is their first interview, which was very informative and one of the best.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/L ... erview.mp3

To get Larry Elterman's guide to life and love in the Philippines:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebooks.php ... pinesguide
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24448
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby Rock » August 15th, 2014, 7:25 pm

Winston wrote:Did any of you listen to Steve Hoca's second interview with Larry Elterman? In it, they talk about cost of living in the Philippines and then debate about whether economics is the main factor in Western-Filipina relationships. It got kind of heated, not as nice as their first interview. Here it is if anyone wants to listen to it.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/L ... rview2.mp3

And here is their first interview, which was very informative and one of the best.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/L ... erview.mp3

To get Larry Elterman's guide to life and love in the Philippines:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebooks.php ... pinesguide


Larry's book on Philippines is arguably the best and most comprehensive practical guide I've ever read for living, working, dating, and retiring in that country. The only problem is that by now, it's quite dated. I wish he would do a thorough update. I'm sure a lot has changed in 10+ years.

As for the interview, Steve Hoca contaminated it with his whining about American girls. I wish he would have shut-up and let Larry do most of the talking.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Re: Filipina MYTHS

Postby Luc Furr » August 15th, 2014, 9:09 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:32 i first came here when i was 30 and look younger than my age i think. Im ugly but not fat lol


A girl who is "ugly but not fat" would not be enough for you, you say. However you yourself are "ugly and not fat". If you find a girl who is at least somewhat attractive, chances are she's more attractive then you. Your wallet may help you a few steps up the looks scale but not THAT much.

Tell me, objectively speaking... where are you on the looks scale? Are you a four, a five, a six or a seven? Give me an honest number, then the type of girl you'd end up with is probably "on your scale" or even above it, if you really are as ugly as you say you are.

If you have a good girl who treats you well and takes care of you, and you aren't the worlds most handsome fellow with the sex appeal of a Latin movie star, why do you think you need more then that? I have seen the way you talk about your current girlfriend and you don't exactly have a "heart of gold" to make up for your lack of physical attractiveness, either.

Bad looks and a bad personality to match... and you wonder why you can't get the type of girl you want? :roll: Just be happy with the girl you already have, ya greedy c**t.


Because if i can't have what i want then im wasting time money inconvenience health and maybe even my life coming here. This is not america so if im gonna go out of my way I want to get what I want.


Marcos, your comment is way off the mark. What does newlife have? He might be ugly but he, at the very least, has citizenship in one of the three countries all the rich chinese people want to emigrate to. He probably has far more than that. He can provide. What does the pinay have? Likely nothing except her youth and looks. Potential filipino mates cannot provide her a life.

Therefore that fat wallet is of huge importance.

It is the mathematics of life, in this case the mathematics of relationships (simplified form) ugly + youth + fit + wealth = pretty + youth + fit + poor (youth for a man being late 20's early 30's for a woman early mid 20's)

Men just see themselves not getting a woman. They don't look at the mathematics of relationships. The feminism disease causes the over valuation of snatch and undervaluation of wealth. By unbalancing the mathematics of life; feminism, socialism and magpies always kill societies.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 288
Joined: March 29th, 2014, 12:48 am

Re: Filipina MYTHS

Postby Bao3niang » November 12th, 2014, 2:45 am

I have noticed that Filipinas and Vietnamese are not too conscious of age, the latter perhaps a bit more conscious. I'm 18 of Chinese ethnicity and these Filipinas really don't seem to mind young guys that much. Perhaps I look and think older than my actual age?

Kimmy (Pham Kim Nguyen) could not believe that I am only 18/19 when she first started asking to me and she is currently 24. For Filipinas, even 25+ seem to at least talk to me, but someone mentioned that the middle and upper class ones only go for Filipino guys and can be just as bitchy?
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 580
Joined: October 15th, 2013, 4:22 am
Location: Beijing, China

Re: Filipina MYTHS

Postby Bao3niang » November 12th, 2014, 2:50 am

The ones that contact me all seem to be from the provinces (ex: Rose is from Pampanga)
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 580
Joined: October 15th, 2013, 4:22 am
Location: Beijing, China

Re:

Postby Hero » November 12th, 2014, 2:56 am

Rock wrote:Larry's book on Philippines is arguably the best and most comprehensive practical guide I've ever read for living, working, dating, and retiring in that country. The only problem is that by now, it's quite dated. I wish he would do a thorough update. I'm sure a lot has changed in 10+ years.

WTF happened to Larry anyway? He hasn't posted here in quite a while. He was one of my Facebook friends for a while but he disappeared from FB as well. Anyone have a clue?
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 3rd, 2008, 9:19 pm

Re: Re:

Postby newlifeinphilippines » November 12th, 2014, 3:20 am

Hero wrote:
Rock wrote:Larry's book on Philippines is arguably the best and most comprehensive practical guide I've ever read for living, working, dating, and retiring in that country. The only problem is that by now, it's quite dated. I wish he would do a thorough update. I'm sure a lot has changed in 10+ years.

WTF happened to Larry anyway? He hasn't posted here in quite a while. He was one of my Facebook friends for a while but he disappeared from FB as well. Anyone have a clue?


maybe he got kidnapped by a filipina's brother :shock:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re:

Postby MrBlueLight » November 12th, 2014, 9:24 am

Mr S wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I think i need to sum up things because the topic is kind of a mess and maybe some people misunderstood me.

You can find a good girl here. Although everyones definition is different. My argument was that its not easy and most going for foreigners or who don't currently have a filipino boyfriend are doing it for a reason cause they know a decent filipino guy (good looking or has money) isn't that interested in them ANYWAYS, so they turn to foreigners as their last hail mary.

winston says one thing but his own experience, my own, and most foreigners contradict his happy go lucky attitude. Therefore its not as easy or optimistic as portrayed.

Its easy to get girls in foreign countries if money/visa and not you is their ONLY motivation. However, to get a girl who doesn't care only about your money takes time and dedication especially if your looking for a girl who is hot. You better use day game or start making lots of friends at church etc. These girls are not on dating sites if they are hot and don't care about only your money. Why should they? They dont want only money and they are hot they will have lots of filipino guys after them. Also some of the hot girls have serious mental issues and thats why no filipino guy even wants them. My current live in has a sister who has major attitude and personality problems and thats why she can't find a serious filipino or foreign boyfriend. No foreigner wants a girl with attitude and bitchy. More often the quality women they are in a church or working at store and you gotta get teir attention just like any woman in the world. There are exceptions on the dating site but I haven't found them actually cause they dissapear and aren't serious about meeting foreigners anyways, only the desperate or leftovers actually usually wind up doing so. Some could argue even my own current live-in is one of those exceptions but she is very poor and jobless and i trust her alot though and even when i saw other girl she still loves me and wants to be with me and never demands money. She moved in right away and at the time i thought she was just being hoeish because she didn't know me only on skype but was willing to move in right away. But i realize she is not really that slutty when i met her she is not the type to sleep around or flirt. months later she admitted that wasn't her real family and her parents weren't really in teh picture and she was stuck living there for the last few years. So that would explain why she is with me. Of course now she is making good relationship with her dad though so hopefully that improves. Is she low hanging fruit? Yes technically but i would trust her maybe more than some of these hot educated filipinas who have lots of filipinos after them who are slutty.


Hey, the other day I saw a hot chick working at the JAG store at LAndmark Trinoma mall ground floor across the Globe store. (not the JAG section in Landmark store) She was hot even by my standards and knowing what you like she would probably appeal to you. She had light skin, blonde hair, wearing colored contacts and had a nice figure with breasts too, maybe around 5 ft perhaps. What's nice about those jean stores is that the girl employees have to wear skin tight jeans so you know they have a decent figure and a**/legs. She's the type that's into foreigners I can tell by the way she looks and the way she was trying to get my attention but overtly. You may want to go up there and check her out as she might be a good catch if you can get her contact info. I'm currently not looking but I probably would have gone for her if I was.

Just figured to let you know or anyone else who may be looking for a normal cutie. This was last Monday 7/6/14 so don't wait too long cause I notice sale girls working in stores move around a lot.

Actually the North EDSA malls SM and Landmark are pretty good hunting grounds cause not too many foreigners go there and it's mostly just locals. I personally prefer Trinoma. Most of the girls in the specialty stores are bored and like when a expat goes in makes conversation....

Here's some free useful advice for ya all...Finders, keepers are the first to go for her I guess, ha ha. :lol: Let me know if anyone goes for it.


I would like to go to the local malls and hit on chicks, but the local malls are also my primary date spot. Drama would ensue is a girl I got from the mall later saw me going out with another girl at the mall. I could go to malls that are further away, but that just seems like a lot of work. Any advice on what to do if you keep on running into the same girl at the mall?
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 1:55 pm

Re: Filipina MYTHS

Postby newlifeinphilippines » November 12th, 2014, 9:28 am

since your not looking for a relationship anyways dont meet the girl at the mall. meet her at your hotel room. The girls you date are sluts anyways :)

Aren't you apprehensive about meeting at malls? Im always afraid a girl will flake or be late and i dont want to be sitting like a tard by myself waiting. So ive never done that in philippines. Hows your experience with that mr bluelight? Do you get most to yur hotel front or mall and how many flake or are really late?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re:

Postby newlifeinphilippines » November 12th, 2014, 9:30 am

droid wrote:
OutWest wrote:After all that drama...the net gain in insight is...drum roll...beat your meat!
No surprise here though...figures....

haha lol. 100 pages to end up in that.


newlifeinthephilippines wrote:ill just jerk off to p**n its cheaper and easier and i get exactly what i want without any drama

You can't even begin to compare p*rn to the actual embrace and warmth of a chick.
P4P is 10^3 times better than p*rn in my book. I'm not a religious expert here but the former would probably be less frowned upon by the heavens.



For the record now that im home after 3 months. I actually CAN COMPARE. Its alot better in america for my current situation because My wallet is getting a lot fatter which i really need so i can retire faster, Im a lot more relaxed and at peace no worries of drama or accidental pregnancy or a million other things that can go wrong with the woman or being in a 3rd world craphole. Im depressed and lonely but i get to beat my meat to any porn niche that fits my fancy for the night. I get more what i want in the porn world whereas in real world its hard to get the hot girl and a very sexual one on top of it that fits my fancy that isn't a complete hoe and scammer anyways.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re:

Postby newlifeinphilippines » November 12th, 2014, 9:36 am

hammanta wrote:
droid wrote:
OutWest wrote:>>>there are a lot of preconceptions at work. SET YOURSELF APART! If you are really looking for a good girl, be sure at some point to use the words SINCERE and MARRIAGE MINDED.

Thanks for all the advice. Although I'm not really marriage-minded (yet), instead more of an "intermediate" here. Not the huge pump-and-dump fest of WnD/MrS, but not marrying either.

I just think dating several girls and taking 'em places, go visit volcanoes etc. is gotta be doable. I can't think the only options are the two extremes.
I guess i'm a semi-monger; I have to confess I'm the type of guy that after years wasted in the anglo-sphere, now feels the need to "make-up" for it with younger chix. But one thing I wouldn't do is lie by promising marriage etc.

All you are a lot more experienced, so please forgive me if I sound juvenile or don't make sense.


If you are there an extended amount of time it is very doable, but a short 2 week vacation you will be hardpressed to find a quality, non scammer girl to go with you unless you have connections or a real jewel you have met online. The fact of the matter is that with traveling together implies sex and many girls who jump quickly to sex are not that trust worthy. There is always the possibility and I'm by no means saying it is impossible, but it's better to be realistic than overzealous and wind up disappointed. Like Dave said, most have no interest in being your "Vacation girl."

The extremes are very realistic in nature, however. Foreigners that come to Philippines tend to fall into those two extremes. They are either so amazed at how potentially easy the girls are that they become mongerers or they are amazed at how the women treat them that they fall for the first girl that treats them well. There is very little middle ground for vacationers unless you lie your a** off, which you mentioned that you are not interested in doing.


you nailed it. This is why in the future when i travel to asia im not gonna focus on a relationship. tourist guide, friendship, hoes, or short term casual relationships but its not gonna be "one-itis" "i love you" type deal where im sitting in my hotel for 3 to 6 months with one girl and acting liek were married practically. I dont have the time or money to prance around constnatly like you or will n dowd who just make the most of everyday there on a short vacation stint but i dont want the other extreme either.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Re:

Postby Mr S » November 12th, 2014, 3:20 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:
Mr S wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I think i need to sum up things because the topic is kind of a mess and maybe some people misunderstood me.

You can find a good girl here. Although everyones definition is different. My argument was that its not easy and most going for foreigners or who don't currently have a filipino boyfriend are doing it for a reason cause they know a decent filipino guy (good looking or has money) isn't that interested in them ANYWAYS, so they turn to foreigners as their last hail mary.

winston says one thing but his own experience, my own, and most foreigners contradict his happy go lucky attitude. Therefore its not as easy or optimistic as portrayed.

Its easy to get girls in foreign countries if money/visa and not you is their ONLY motivation. However, to get a girl who doesn't care only about your money takes time and dedication especially if your looking for a girl who is hot. You better use day game or start making lots of friends at church etc. These girls are not on dating sites if they are hot and don't care about only your money. Why should they? They dont want only money and they are hot they will have lots of filipino guys after them. Also some of the hot girls have serious mental issues and thats why no filipino guy even wants them. My current live in has a sister who has major attitude and personality problems and thats why she can't find a serious filipino or foreign boyfriend. No foreigner wants a girl with attitude and bitchy. More often the quality women they are in a church or working at store and you gotta get teir attention just like any woman in the world. There are exceptions on the dating site but I haven't found them actually cause they dissapear and aren't serious about meeting foreigners anyways, only the desperate or leftovers actually usually wind up doing so. Some could argue even my own current live-in is one of those exceptions but she is very poor and jobless and i trust her alot though and even when i saw other girl she still loves me and wants to be with me and never demands money. She moved in right away and at the time i thought she was just being hoeish because she didn't know me only on skype but was willing to move in right away. But i realize she is not really that slutty when i met her she is not the type to sleep around or flirt. months later she admitted that wasn't her real family and her parents weren't really in teh picture and she was stuck living there for the last few years. So that would explain why she is with me. Of course now she is making good relationship with her dad though so hopefully that improves. Is she low hanging fruit? Yes technically but i would trust her maybe more than some of these hot educated filipinas who have lots of filipinos after them who are slutty.


Hey, the other day I saw a hot chick working at the JAG store at LAndmark Trinoma mall ground floor across the Globe store. (not the JAG section in Landmark store) She was hot even by my standards and knowing what you like she would probably appeal to you. She had light skin, blonde hair, wearing colored contacts and had a nice figure with breasts too, maybe around 5 ft perhaps. What's nice about those jean stores is that the girl employees have to wear skin tight jeans so you know they have a decent figure and a**/legs. She's the type that's into foreigners I can tell by the way she looks and the way she was trying to get my attention but overtly. You may want to go up there and check her out as she might be a good catch if you can get her contact info. I'm currently not looking but I probably would have gone for her if I was.

Just figured to let you know or anyone else who may be looking for a normal cutie. This was last Monday 7/6/14 so don't wait too long cause I notice sale girls working in stores move around a lot.

Actually the North EDSA malls SM and Landmark are pretty good hunting grounds cause not too many foreigners go there and it's mostly just locals. I personally prefer Trinoma. Most of the girls in the specialty stores are bored and like when a expat goes in makes conversation....

Here's some free useful advice for ya all...Finders, keepers are the first to go for her I guess, ha ha. :lol: Let me know if anyone goes for it.


I would like to go to the local malls and hit on chicks, but the local malls are also my primary date spot. Drama would ensue is a girl I got from the mall later saw me going out with another girl at the mall. I could go to malls that are further away, but that just seems like a lot of work. Any advice on what to do if you keep on running into the same girl at the mall?


Most women that work in mall stores are on contracts of 6 month or less so its possible that they may not remain in the same job long term and switch often. If you live in Manila area you're not generally going to run into the same women unless you practically go to the same location they have to frequent and that's easy enough to avoid. In the other cities where shopping options are less its possible to run into previous women one dated or whatever but who cares? The same thing could happen in whichever home country you're from too. Learn to stick up for yourself and if they get bitchy at you tell them off and take a walk, they aren't in your life anyways so don't worry about previous women, just the one your currently interested in.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2389
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 11:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests