Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Filipina MYTHS

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby pete98146 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:52 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:That article sums up what i was saying all along that it is a myth filipinas are horny more than other girls. Its all an act when its with foreigner.

"The Filipina ‘scams’ foreign men into marriage by projecting a hyperbolic, stylised and false image of herself in order to appeal to these men. This image is usually presented as one which is unconditionally loving and accepting, non-materialistic, simplistic, passive and most significantly, very sexually eager."

Also everyone knows how lousy or cheating filipinas become once they go to america. so why the hell are some of you guys still bringing them to the u.s?

I will be the first to admit that when I was online looking for wife material, I was a prude. If any of the girls started talking about how sexually eager they were (yes there were a few that tried to employ this strategy), I crossed them off my list. Everything else on the list above is perfectly fine although I don't know too many Filipinas that qualify as passive once you get to know them.

So it's a case of these lonely kanos thinking with the wrong head when pursuing these women. Call me boring, but I was seeking the opposite ie a young, virgin who spent all of her time concentrating on her studies instead of perfecting her sexual techniques. Do these women exist? Yes. Are they easy to find? No. But with patience and determination, can you find them? Yes.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby OutWest » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:02 pm

Halwick wrote:@newlifeinphilippines, here is something along the lines you have been trying to get across:

http://ulyssesulysses.hubpages.com/hub/ ... xperiences

When you understand their underlying motives and agenda for what they do and why, then it all makes sense.....which is all the more reason to avoid them if a long term relationship is what you are looking for.

Obviously a very bitter man- with reasons no doubt. However, his attribution of motives is
not supported by divorce statistics. The majority of men I have known who married Filipinas
are still married. I am one of the exceptions- my ex is a filipina. She had flaws for sure, but being a gold digger is not one of them.

I would bet that the authors are some of those from the legions of American ogre types who flock to the Philippines, looking for a hole in the mattress to hump...often pondering hulks with ass-cracks a foot over their short tops.

It does of course demo real desperation that so many of the disgusting foreign ogres I see in the Philippines can find even a really hard up girl to pay attention to them. The outcome of such "Unions" is likely not good, and leaves Jabba the Hutt bitter and angry.

I am sure that some decent men have been screwed over by Filipinas. Buyer beware as they say.
They would be better off staying in the USA where such things do not happen...lol
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Taco » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:17 pm

Halwick wrote:@newlifeinphilippines, here is something along the lines you have been trying to get across:

When you understand their underlying motives and agenda for what they do and why, then it all makes sense.....which is all the more reason to avoid them if a long term relationship is what you are looking for.

If your not extremely careful in the Philippines your going to get scammed for sure and you'll be mad as hell when you find out. If you can't find a Filipina you can trust your going to lose a lot of money.

There's several reasons this happens to foreign men.

1. The guy is drinking too much
2. The guy is overconfident
3. The guy can't tell a hooker from a normal Filipina
4. The guy wants to get laid within 2 hours of his flight landing
5. The guy assumes a woman likes him because she's easy
6. The guy has never had a successful long term relationship before
7. The guy has banged too many hookers in the past
8. The guy finds the sexiest woman he can instead of finding one he can trust
9. The guy doesn't understand Filipino culture
10. The guy believes Filipina sob stories, dying grandma, lost her job etc...

Any Filipina that asks for money or sex after just meeting them is a scammer.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby OutWest » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:17 am

Taco wrote:

If your not extremely careful in the Philippines your going to get scammed for sure and you'll be mad as hell when you find out. If you can't find a Filipina you can trust your going to lose a lot of money.

Just guessing that some of these dudes manage to screw up on all 10 counts.
There are some really good women to be found...in the Philippines and elsewhere,
but it still requires wisdom. The Philippines is also the bride-hunting grounds of last resort
for some motley collection of losers. Some are quite bitter when the get what they
deserve.

The profile of success that I have observed is this:

1- Over 30 years of age, but not ancient.

2- Reasonably well traveled and educated.

3- Somewhat above average income. (He can afford the process)

4- Is in reasonably good physical condition.

5- Is NOT a whoremonger. Mongers are typically mental degenerates incapable of bonding.

6- He has realistic expectations.

7- He is willing to work at it. He is not arrogant.

8- He is knows his limits. He is not an a$$ but he knows how to set boundaries.

9- He is not so stupid as to consort with or marry bar-girls.

10- If he ever violates #9, he is not so f-ing stupid as to bitch about it in blogs or forums.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Taco » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:45 am

I should mention when you have many Filipinas throwing themselves at you everyday like they do in the Philippines it can be a little overwhelming for the newbie. All this female attention makes it even more difficult to find the right woman for your needs and increases the chance that you'll pick the wrong one. Once you do find one that's a keeper staying faithful to her is the next problem you'll encounter. Your going to have sexier women than your Filipina girlfriend throwing themselves at you and it will surely test your will and your relationship. Limiting yourself to one Filipina is not easy. Your wives friends, relatives and neighbors might flirt with you too and try to steal you. Filipinas know this and their paranoia results in them following you everywhere.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby davewe » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:22 am

OutWest wrote:

9- He is not so stupid as to consort with or marry bar-girls.

10- If he ever violates #9, he is not so f-ing stupid as to bitch about it in blogs or forums.

If guys followed #10 there wouldn't be much activity or fun left on HA :)
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:17 am

Taco wrote:

nurse girl claims she would have gone to my hotel "for a lon talk lol" if i didn't have a girlfriend. Was she a scammer? I suspect she was cause she had been blown out by a foreigner before and loved him even though he wasn't serious. Some guys would neve suspect she was a scammer but i got the huge gold digging vibe from her in person and from her history. She even said she loved money and loved traveling and called me chinese cause i ddint' caer about money or spending on constant vacations. So you have to be careful of educated girls who just want a easy way out with no work then divorce your ass when you get there.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby steve55 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:23 am

Well, newlife, you have the right to your opinion, but after 8 trips and a 3 month stay, I think Winston is spot on. Yes, you are right if you are saying that in general, poorer lower class girls are far easier to get and in general are more open to wanting to date foreign guys. But even so, it's still very feasible to find middle to middle upper class girls in the Phils. I've been able to get dates quite easily with nurses, teachers and other professionals in the Philippines who have enough money to not be desperate to leave he Philippines or want your money or green card. What we are saying is that it's a hell of a lot easier meeting attractive women with great values (oh, and note the 20% divorce rate when you marry a filipina too!) than it is back home in America (50-60% divorce rate) minus the stuck up entitlement attitudes. And before you start too much into about how the only reason they will like you is because of money or green card, wtf do you think American women want? Come on man, American women are much much much worse about only dating men who have money or a good job. Filipinas , whether lower or middle class will accept you as long as you work , are a good husband and arnt a lazy bum. Not so with American women who demand a $60k + income just to date a guy.

And about age, you are 100% wrong in my opinion. I have done extensive personal research and questioning of Filipino men and girls on this age difference issue over 10 years! And every time, I was told by Filipinos that Filipinas do generally prefer older men (10-15, or even 20 yrs older) and dont mind even larger age differences. Newlife, how do you explain that at filipina dating sites like cherry blossoms that half or more of the girls list a preferred age range of their match in which they list the minimum age of their man as at least 10 years older? If all they wanted was any man to take them away to the US and any man with enough money to support them , then why would they even bother listing any age range at all? Right? Just take a look at these examples of girls listing MINIMUM ages for their match. http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/a-c ... d-men.html

It befuddles me that assuming you live in he Philippines, that you have this opinion as you do. It's amazing how two people can experience the same thing yet come to two very different conclusions. The only part myself and Winston will agree with you on is how the middle high to high class girls in general are harder to find and are much less interested in foreigners but still, some will be.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:27 am

Taco wrote:

LOL yeah i been guilty of the whole sex after airport landing equation. Thats how i met my girlfriend and that was my arrangement with my bargirl before that. Unfrountaley you get low hanging fruit that way.

my girlfriend wanted to move in upon airport landing (before we had met she wanted to) and i do TRUST her ive keylogged her and she deleted her stuff without me asking. but her situation is different she doesn't have a solid real family in te picture so now i understand why she did. i was wondering why when i met her she didn't come off as cheap and was shy. She wasn't experienced either most of the guys on this forum had girls way more experienced and horny then she was yet she moved in and sex me right away (cause i pushed it lol).

but yes i think in general alot of these girls giving sex right away are just gold diggers or liars. but not all some are just horny and know you want sex quickly or come from a bad situation.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:34 am

ive always said guys living there have a different method that guys staying there only temporarily (even for months). Your sex starved and want isnant sex off teh plane and you dont have time to court great women thats valuable time lost. Guys on short vacatiosn go for hoes. Guys on medium term vacations go for low hanging fruit (Like me). guys living here or willing to stay here very long should go for long courting of quality women.

If a person is living here i would imagine its much easier to take your time and court good girl after good girl. I dont have time to court a good girl find out she is a lousy lay or we dont click and then move on to find another. Since there is not many quality women in the philippines (in my opinion) that interest me id have a boring vacation.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:44 am

steve55 wrote:Well, newlife, you have the right to your opinion, but after 8 trips and a 3 month stay, I think Winston is spot on. Yes, you are right if you are saying that in general, poorer lower class girls are far easier to get and in general are more open to wanting to date foreign guys. But even so, it's still very feasible to find middle to middle upper class girls in the Phils. I've been able to get dates quite easily with nurses, teachers and other professionals in the Philippines who have enough money to not be desperate to leave he Philippines or want your money or green card. What we are saying is that it's a hell of a lot easier meeting attractive women with great values (oh, and note the 20% divorce rate when you marry a filipina too!) than it is back home in America (50-60% divorce rate) minus the stuck up entitlement attitudes. And before you start too much into about how the only reason they will like you is because of money or green card, wtf do you think American women want? Come on man, American women are much much much worse about only dating men who have money or a good job. Filipinas , whether lower or middle class will accept you as long as you work , are a good husband and arnt a lazy bum. Not so with American women who demand a $60k + income just to date a guy.

And about age, you are 100% wrong in my opinion. I have done extensive personal research and questioning of Filipino men and girls on this age difference issue over 10 years! And every time, I was told by Filipinos that Filipinas do generally prefer older men (10-15, or even 20 yrs older) and dont mind even larger age differences. Newlife, how do you explain that at filipina dating sites like cherry blossoms that half or more of the girls list a preferred age range of their match in which they list the minimum age of their man as at least 10 years older? If all they wanted was any man to take them away to the US and any man with enough money to support them , then why would they even bother listing any age range at all? Right? Just take a look at these examples of girls listing MINIMUM ages for their match. http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/a-c ... d-men.html

It befuddles me that assuming you live in he Philippines, that you have this opinion as you do. It's amazing how two people can experience the same thing yet come to two very different conclusions. The only part myself and Winston will agree with you on is how the middle high to high class girls in general are harder to find and are much less interested in foreigners but still, some will be.

Ive always enjoyed your posts but I think your wrong.

Absolute B.S most girls dont like old unless they are gold diggers and dont care about you. Even the nurse girl i met didn't and kept telling me that! My current girlfriend doesn't either nor do many other girls ive asked! and I know when im older that ill have to accept that it will be p4p cause no legit girl will want an old guy so i can accept that reality now even though im not old. Taco and Mr.s and some others have also confirmed that they want young and if the gap is large its p4p not love. Most girls online are hookers and lazy gold diggers not looking for love so of course they want old they want a guy who will fall in love and become cuntstruck and quickly take them out. They know young guys wont fall for their b.s and/or be too poor.

And yes middle class women will be interested BUT they are either unemployed at the moment or huge gold diggers and would marry the first monger off a dating site that asked to marry them without barely knowing them. Sound familiar steve?

Its interesting you have a dating website like winston. So your biased.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:20 am

The problem is there are many legit ones but you have to weed through a crapload of bad ones. And unless your living there its a tall order since i dont plan on marrying them anyways. Thats why many stick to low hanging fruit. Plus low hanging fruit are much more fun and easier to control. I guess i should be happy I had 2 girls who took care of me and gave me constant sex for all the many months i been in this country over 4 trips.

Im probably the richest guy on this board in terms of current income (making almost 13K a month) but the last thing i want is a gold digger cause i want to take my money and save and invest and retire in a few years And live simple for the rest of my life. That nurse girl for example, thats another thing she said it wasn't "expensive" to stay in phil when i said it was and she asked me why i want to retire. Basically in her mind she wanted me to work like a slave and spend al my money based on those responses and others I feel. Not the girl i want. I want to retire in a few years. Actually the whole experience has turned me off to classy girls (although i guess she wasn't classy or mature) but now im gonna assume educated girls have an agenda and its not out of love too.

Gonna go home and focus on my work in august. There will always be low hanging fruit to plow in the fuutre. Im wasting my time trying to court high quality fruit in asia cause its so damn hard to find that are willing to go for foreigners and i just dont have the time or aggravation to deal with doing that since i dont even live there and have to go home.

ive always said that if i was living there it would be different cause you can take your time. all the time in the world.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Hero » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:07 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:ive always said that if i was living there it would be different cause you can take your time. all the time in the world.

+1. My biggest obstacle to finding my dream girl(s) has been time. My most recent trips (to the Dominican Republic and the Philippines) each lasted about 10 days and they were a waste of time and money. My new plan is to save as much money as possible as quickly as possible so I can leave the USA and start a new life elsewhere.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:40 am

Hero wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:ive always said that if i was living there it would be different cause you can take your time. all the time in the world.

+1. My biggest obstacle to finding my dream girl(s) has been time. My most recent trips (to the Dominican Republic and the Philippines) each lasted about 10 days and they were a waste of time and money. My new plan is to save as much money as possible as quickly as possible so I can leave the USA and start a new life elsewhere.

Thats my plan too. Im 32 but i could retire completely in about 10 years give or take if my income stays good that long (its risky), and if i live reasonably for the next 10 years (live at home in america), cut out travel for the next 5, invest some of my money to keep up with inflation, and plan to live modestly for the reest of my life. I dont need an extravagant lifestyle just enough to live comfortable (lower middle class) for 1 person. In my retirement plans ill assume if i have a kid or marriage with a woman (big if LOL) she will carry her weight financially enough that it wont tap into my budget side for me. Hence my interest in "nurses". Unfortunately when you look for nurses and other girls of such type they appear to want you to spend EVEN MORE of YOUR money to feed their excitement. Now i know why guys go for the province girls or girls who are simple and never been with a foreigner before. Sometimes low hanging fruit is better. I dont even really care now whether the girl is educated or not they are bitches anyways. I just want a hot girl that treats me good doesn't expect a lot that i trust. Almost sounds like my current girlfiriend but not quite :P

even 6 month to 1 years trips might not be long enough if your looking for a quality woman on many fronts if your picky like me. The best ones aren't on the dating sites :(
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby starchild5 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:18 pm

True. However, you could stay as long as you want, but their are certain social and professional boundaries that would be very hard to break into.

If you are an engineer/doctor the two professions Asians from India to China love :) ...It would be much harder to find a match as you can't just marry anyone off the streets aka low hanging fruits.

It looks simple from outside but even Asians find it hard to get a suitable match that easily. Its like Asians thinking why Americans can't find what they are looking for in a women, when they have money & green card as an added bonus.. :)

The other reason, as you say low hanging fruits are easier for you is a doctor and engineer ..the top tier status in Asia are actively seeking other Asians themselves. Family honor, status becomes an Issue when you are born in Asia and if you are in some reputable position. It would be impossible to imagine lines of Filipino doctors marrying bar girl or sales girl or low hanging fruits for the sake of love, they seek doctors themselves, a business family will seek other business family for marriage.

The Professionals moreover have little time for dating and seek their mates in work environment itself.

THE BIGGEST FACTOR. Catch - 22. A Good, Strict, Moral Asian Family would want their kids to be either engineer or doctor or on a similar level, they sacrifice a lot for it. A good girl, whom we know comes from a good family would not have the window of opportunity to meet you easily. She will be never allowed to become a low hanging fruit to go unmoral ways of being a gold digger or a leech. A good Asian family seeks to educate their kids to become much better than them. One of the reason family values are very high in Asia.

This either Engineer or Doctor theme has been discussed here a lot and you would not understand the seriousness of it unless one is born into an Asian family, :). Believe me, This is like the grand canyon and hoover dam level of depth and width when it comes to Moral values, Self respect etc of a family. These two professions divide much of Asia itself on many levels.

What you are seeking is on the other side and unfortunately, you do not have the background or are born into a situation that would allow you to ease into a very good Asian Family aka their daughter.

There are certain social structures that are unbreakable easily most of the time in Asia. Your posts are analytical with much feeling and thoughts behind it. You are rich and won't allow yourself to be taken advantage of by low hanging fruits, leech and gold diggers etc

You must remember Asia = Family. Asia runs on family first.

Now, How will you devise a plan to break into the social structure without being Asian yourself or born in Asia to have connection and family to seek other good families and girls. You are seeking that is not easy to achieve even with time alone, you do not have a qualified background either being an Asian engineer or Asian doctor to meet super good girl with a good family background.

You being a Super Good Guy with High Moral Standards seeks to meet other High Moral Girl which simply does not exists outside of a good family in Asia. How can you break this Catch -22 situation. The reason many of us are having so much frustration finding the right one is due to lack of connection or background to cross this boundary.

----------------

We know there are other good girls too outside Doctor, Engineer range but this is the CREAM..Super Good...If you find this level of girl, (which I believe you should, having read your past posts and your level) you can just go blind with it all your life and still have everything intact not having to worry about being pushed when old, or taken advantage of by their relatives, sick family etc situations. How would you seek to cross this barrier.
starchild5
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand