Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Filipina MYTHS

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Rock » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:56 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Rock wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:rock why haven't you found the woman of your dreams yet since you live there in makati which is supposed to be the cream of the crop?


Well the opportunity cost is very high. Once you settle with one, you have to give up all the others lol. I've enjoyed dating and close friendships with many. I just don't fall in love easily. But just give me a bit more time and we'll see lol.

Also, I wanna add a plug for Mega Manila. There are some guys here who seem to not like Luzon girls for whatever reasons. Well you must remember, Manila area attracts a lot of girls from all over the Philippines just like top cities/capitals tend to do in general (attracting people from all over their respective countries). So just because you meet a girl up here does not mean she's necessarily a Metro Manila girl or even a Luzon girl.


if you had to pin it do you not fall in love because most of the girls are not good wives ultimately for whatever reason you think or cause you have so many options?

Also do you think most of the women going for foreigners have some serious issues even IF they are educated or have money? It seems like the ones tha thave money or education have some other bad issue if they want us (bad family and emotional issues, or are major sluts, or just want a quick visa out of the country and are very materialistic)


I've met some gals who I think would make outstanding wives. Same goes for when I was living in Taipei. But when you know several gals, you can enjoy the relatives strengths of each. For example, one might be extremely engaging and match you really well in conversation (like you two can just have a blast hanging out and chatting), another may blow you away physically in some way, another might be great for bouncing business ideas off, another might be a great hiking or running partner, etc. If you want everything, it's very hard to find in just one individual. Also, over time, you may get bored with just one person and crave some variety. These are arguments for guys like Lad who chose to live polyamorously.

But when you do fall in love, you basically take the strengths and weaknesses in a package deal and are willing to pay the price (opportunity cost) of being monogamous because that love has such a big value to you.

Most of the women I have known or dated do not restrict themselves to dating foreigners. They go for type, not race or nationality. But in many of their cases, their past boyfriends or courtiers have been kinda exceptional - Filipinos who've lived abroad and speak great English, mixed guys, guys who are quite tall and/or intellectual, athletes, etc. Such types are relatively rare in Philippines and I've heard it said several times by various girls that a lot of the most interesting Filipinos (best looking, smartest, most creative, etc.) tend to often be gay lol.

I do know a couple girls who are from great families who explicitly don't wanna date pure Filipinos. One of them is mixed race, fluent in several languages, and kinda lives in a bubble world, similar in ways to how many expats are removed from broader society. She's fluent in Tagalog yet doesn't feel comfortable in it. So she tends to always speak English at work and even out and about only using Tagalog when the counterpart has very poor English.

There is a significant group of 'exotic' girls who just love to to hang out with westerners. I think they realize that with their appearance and style, they have a much better chance with a lot of the foreign guys who don't mind their look (often some combo with at least some of these traits - dark skin, rough face or features, shorter stature, very slim body, and an obvious poorer look). Western guys, especially newer ones, are a lot less judgmental towards these types compared to local guys who tend to look down on them. The problem is, many of these types are more desperate in general or come from problem families. So in medium to long term, said foreigners encounter a lot of issues with these girls.

I've tended to avoid this last group. I'm naturally attracted to taller and often fairer skinned gals, even the plainer ones instead of these exotic ones. And I'm not much into drinking and wild nightlife. Just by cutting out this niche of girls, I think you improve your odds a lot already.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm







Postby djfourmoney » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:15 am

I think Silver Energy said something about being a sad sack and not getting a woman from PI.

While I've seen odd couples before, I saw one pennant to this thread today while waiting for my turn to donate Plasma.

An average looking PI girl was with a clearly obese White man who was in his early to mid 20's.

She had her head on his shoulder and clutching his arm while they sat next to each other.

So I agree with others than say if you can't find a woman in PI, the problem is not them, it's YOU!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:18 pm

djfourmoney wrote:I think Silver Energy said something about being a sad sack and not getting a woman from PI.

While I've seen odd couples before, I saw one pennant to this thread today while waiting for my turn to donate Plasma.

An average looking PI girl was with a clearly obese White man who was in his early to mid 20's.

She had her head on his shoulder and clutching his arm while they sat next to each other.

So I agree with others than say if you can't find a woman in PI, the problem is not them, it's YOU!


average looking is not quality. Besides you dont know if she was a hoe or scammer or dirt poor and a complete idiot. We dont jump on a plane to screw a 5 rating girl.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:20 pm

Rock wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Rock wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:rock why haven't you found the woman of your dreams yet since you live there in makati which is supposed to be the cream of the crop?


Well the opportunity cost is very high. Once you settle with one, you have to give up all the others lol. I've enjoyed dating and close friendships with many. I just don't fall in love easily. But just give me a bit more time and we'll see lol.

Also, I wanna add a plug for Mega Manila. There are some guys here who seem to not like Luzon girls for whatever reasons. Well you must remember, Manila area attracts a lot of girls from all over the Philippines just like top cities/capitals tend to do in general (attracting people from all over their respective countries). So just because you meet a girl up here does not mean she's necessarily a Metro Manila girl or even a Luzon girl.


if you had to pin it do you not fall in love because most of the girls are not good wives ultimately for whatever reason you think or cause you have so many options?

Also do you think most of the women going for foreigners have some serious issues even IF they are educated or have money? It seems like the ones tha thave money or education have some other bad issue if they want us (bad family and emotional issues, or are major sluts, or just want a quick visa out of the country and are very materialistic)


I've met some gals who I think would make outstanding wives. Same goes for when I was living in Taipei. But when you know several gals, you can enjoy the relatives strengths of each. For example, one might be extremely engaging and match you really well in conversation (like you two can just have a blast hanging out and chatting), another may blow you away physically in some way, another might be great for bouncing business ideas off, another might be a great hiking or running partner, etc. If you want everything, it's very hard to find in just one individual. Also, over time, you may get bored with just one person and crave some variety. These are arguments for guys like Lad who chose to live polyamorously.

But when you do fall in love, you basically take the strengths and weaknesses in a package deal and are willing to pay the price (opportunity cost) of being monogamous because that love has such a big value to you.

Most of the women I have known or dated do not restrict themselves to dating foreigners. They go for type, not race or nationality. But in many of their cases, their past boyfriends or courtiers have been kinda exceptional - Filipinos who've lived abroad and speak great English, mixed guys, guys who are quite tall and/or intellectual, athletes, etc. Such types are relatively rare in Philippines and I've heard it said several times by various girls that a lot of the most interesting Filipinos (best looking, smartest, most creative, etc.) tend to often be gay lol.

I do know a couple girls who are from great families who explicitly don't wanna date pure Filipinos. One of them is mixed race, fluent in several languages, and kinda lives in a bubble world, similar in ways to how many expats are removed from broader society. She's fluent in Tagalog yet doesn't feel comfortable in it. So she tends to always speak English at work and even out and about only using Tagalog when the counterpart has very poor English.

There is a significant group of 'exotic' girls who just love to to hang out with westerners. I think they realize that with their appearance and style, they have a much better chance with a lot of the foreign guys who don't mind their look (often some combo with at least some of these traits - dark skin, rough face or features, shorter stature, very slim body, and an obvious poorer look). Western guys, especially newer ones, are a lot less judgmental towards these types compared to local guys who tend to look down on them. The problem is, many of these types are more desperate in general or come from problem families. So in medium to long term, said foreigners encounter a lot of issues with these girls.

I've tended to avoid this last group. I'm naturally attracted to taller and often fairer skinned gals, even the plainer ones instead of these exotic ones. And I'm not much into drinking and wild nightlife. Just by cutting out this niche of girls, I think you improve your odds a lot already.


Its really simple on the boredom aspect to solve that. Its one reason why i want to find a hot girl who loves sex. If you ahve a hot girl who is good at sex you wont get as bored and youll be having so much sex and so horny you wont care. Thats how i plowed my bargirl 5 times a day for months. If the sex is good and she is hot, you wont get bored. But i had to get rid of her cause i wanted something more meaninful but it seems that isn't so easy to find either for what I want.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby Rock » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:00 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Rock wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Rock wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:rock why haven't you found the woman of your dreams yet since you live there in makati which is supposed to be the cream of the crop?


Well the opportunity cost is very high. Once you settle with one, you have to give up all the others lol. I've enjoyed dating and close friendships with many. I just don't fall in love easily. But just give me a bit more time and we'll see lol.

Also, I wanna add a plug for Mega Manila. There are some guys here who seem to not like Luzon girls for whatever reasons. Well you must remember, Manila area attracts a lot of girls from all over the Philippines just like top cities/capitals tend to do in general (attracting people from all over their respective countries). So just because you meet a girl up here does not mean she's necessarily a Metro Manila girl or even a Luzon girl.


if you had to pin it do you not fall in love because most of the girls are not good wives ultimately for whatever reason you think or cause you have so many options?

Also do you think most of the women going for foreigners have some serious issues even IF they are educated or have money? It seems like the ones tha thave money or education have some other bad issue if they want us (bad family and emotional issues, or are major sluts, or just want a quick visa out of the country and are very materialistic)


I've met some gals who I think would make outstanding wives. Same goes for when I was living in Taipei. But when you know several gals, you can enjoy the relatives strengths of each. For example, one might be extremely engaging and match you really well in conversation (like you two can just have a blast hanging out and chatting), another may blow you away physically in some way, another might be great for bouncing business ideas off, another might be a great hiking or running partner, etc. If you want everything, it's very hard to find in just one individual. Also, over time, you may get bored with just one person and crave some variety. These are arguments for guys like Lad who chose to live polyamorously.

But when you do fall in love, you basically take the strengths and weaknesses in a package deal and are willing to pay the price (opportunity cost) of being monogamous because that love has such a big value to you.

Most of the women I have known or dated do not restrict themselves to dating foreigners. They go for type, not race or nationality. But in many of their cases, their past boyfriends or courtiers have been kinda exceptional - Filipinos who've lived abroad and speak great English, mixed guys, guys who are quite tall and/or intellectual, athletes, etc. Such types are relatively rare in Philippines and I've heard it said several times by various girls that a lot of the most interesting Filipinos (best looking, smartest, most creative, etc.) tend to often be gay lol.

I do know a couple girls who are from great families who explicitly don't wanna date pure Filipinos. One of them is mixed race, fluent in several languages, and kinda lives in a bubble world, similar in ways to how many expats are removed from broader society. She's fluent in Tagalog yet doesn't feel comfortable in it. So she tends to always speak English at work and even out and about only using Tagalog when the counterpart has very poor English.

There is a significant group of 'exotic' girls who just love to to hang out with westerners. I think they realize that with their appearance and style, they have a much better chance with a lot of the foreign guys who don't mind their look (often some combo with at least some of these traits - dark skin, rough face or features, shorter stature, very slim body, and an obvious poorer look). Western guys, especially newer ones, are a lot less judgmental towards these types compared to local guys who tend to look down on them. The problem is, many of these types are more desperate in general or come from problem families. So in medium to long term, said foreigners encounter a lot of issues with these girls.

I've tended to avoid this last group. I'm naturally attracted to taller and often fairer skinned gals, even the plainer ones instead of these exotic ones. And I'm not much into drinking and wild nightlife. Just by cutting out this niche of girls, I think you improve your odds a lot already.


Its really simple on the boredom aspect to solve that. Its one reason why i want to find a hot girl who loves sex. If you ahve a hot girl who is good at sex you wont get as bored and youll be having so much sex and so horny you wont care. Thats how i plowed my bargirl 5 times a day for months. If the sex is good and she is hot, you wont get bored. But i had to get rid of her cause i wanted something more meaninful but it seems that isn't so easy to find either for what I want.


You see, what's ideal varies so much from guy to guy. In my case, last girl I dated regularly here was a challenge for me because her sex drive was too strong. If a girl wants like 2 hours of aggressive sex on each meeting, that doesn't fit me well. I prefer soft cuddling and kissing more than anything else. From what I've seen, there are a lot of girls here who seem to really genuinely enjoy sex or at least intimacy. But there are also virgins and very conservative church girl types to be found.

You keep talking about a 'hot girl'. What exactly is your definition of this? Maybe you could post some sample images from Google? I'm curious about your taste.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Array9 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:54 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
steve55 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
steve55 wrote:Well, newlife, you have the right to your opinion, but after 8 trips and a 3 month stay, I think Winston is spot on. Yes, you are right if you are saying that in general, poorer lower class girls are far easier to get and in general are more open to wanting to date foreign guys. But even so, it's still very feasible to find middle to middle upper class girls in the Phils. I've been able to get dates quite easily with nurses, teachers and other professionals in the Philippines who have enough money to not be desperate to leave he Philippines or want your money or green card. What we are saying is that it's a hell of a lot easier meeting attractive women with great values (oh, and note the 20% divorce rate when you marry a filipina too!) than it is back home in America (50-60% divorce rate) minus the stuck up entitlement attitudes. And before you start too much into about how the only reason they will like you is because of money or green card, wtf do you think American women want? Come on man, American women are much much much worse about only dating men who have money or a good job. Filipinas , whether lower or middle class will accept you as long as you work , are a good husband and arnt a lazy bum. Not so with American women who demand a $60k + income just to date a guy.

And about age, you are 100% wrong in my opinion. I have done extensive personal research and questioning of Filipino men and girls on this age difference issue over 10 years! And every time, I was told by Filipinos that Filipinas do generally prefer older men (10-15, or even 20 yrs older) and dont mind even larger age differences. Newlife, how do you explain that at filipina dating sites like cherry blossoms that half or more of the girls list a preferred age range of their match in which they list the minimum age of their man as at least 10 years older? If all they wanted was any man to take them away to the US and any man with enough money to support them , then why would they even bother listing any age range at all? Right? Just take a look at these examples of girls listing MINIMUM ages for their match. http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/a-c ... d-men.html

It befuddles me that assuming you live in he Philippines, that you have this opinion as you do. It's amazing how two people can experience the same thing yet come to two very different conclusions. The only part myself and Winston will agree with you on is how the middle high to high class girls in general are harder to find and are much less interested in foreigners but still, some will be.


Ive always enjoyed your posts but I think your wrong.

Absolute B.S most girls dont like old unless they are gold diggers and dont care about you. Even the nurse girl i met didn't and kept telling me that! My current girlfriend doesn't either nor do many other girls ive asked! and I know when im older that ill have to accept that it will be p4p cause no legit girl will want an old guy so i can accept that reality now even though im not old. Taco and Mr.s and some others have also confirmed that they want young and if the gap is large its p4p not love. Most girls online are hookers and lazy gold diggers not looking for love so of course they want old they want a guy who will fall in love and become cuntstruck and quickly take them out. They know young guys wont fall for their b.s and/or be too poor.

And yes middle class women will be interested BUT they are either unemployed at the moment or huge gold diggers and would marry the first monger off a dating site that asked to marry them without barely knowing them. Sound familiar steve?

Its interesting you have a dating website like winston. So your biased.


REF
Its interesting you have a dating website like winston. So your biased


I have a website but it ain't a dating site! Let's get that straight first, right?. I have banner ads primarily for aesthetics reasons, I'm not even on google ad sense and have yet to make single dollar! So, there is no $$$ bias my friend, I do what I do not for money but because I've personally seen that dating and marrying foreign women works! And if your theory is correct that all they want is money or green cards, then how do you explain the 20% divorce rate??? If a girl is only using a guy, let's face it, she won't stay with him after she gets her green card. She doesn't have to stay. These girls arnt dumb like they may have been in the pre internet days, they know their legal power in the US (Alimony, child support) and considering that according to the USCIS study, most guys who go this route are white collar and educated with high incomes, the girls could easily make it without their husbands and go their own way with such a high cut of their x husband's inomes, very easily. Even the pamphlets they are given at their pre immigration orientation tell them this. But despite all this, these girls do stay married to their men. That's a fact and stats prove it (see my site where I source several sources on this)

I operate off of stats and facts not on just personal opinions. Throw some valid stats and facts our way that back your assumptions and then we'll pay a bit more attention to some of your views. I've quoted the USCIS study that concluded that the women don't marry for primarily for economic or green card reasons but rather because they think western men make kinder and more ideal husbands, don't mistreat or abuse them and have more responsible attitudes towards wife and family. This is per a USCIS study as is the 20% divorce rate (which at the end of the day, the divorce rate stat speaks volumes) . It's quoted on my website. So my so called BS is at least backed by facts and stats, and expert opinion. What about your assumptions ? Any studies? Anything besides personal opinion? Just sayin ya know.



Yes some girls like older but not a huge age gap. The more golddiggers/leechish the more age difference they are open to. You wont see many middle class girls that want beyond a 10 or so year age gap probably for example.

Also that 20 percent stat im not sure is even true. It was done a long a** time ago and im not even sure if it was a proper study or even who it was based on etc. Ive heard many military sources state the opposite, like MOST FAILED. most guys in the military that know guys that married filipinas they all wound up in disaster. anyways maybe you can give better info on that study.


NewLife, everything Steve posted went right over your head. He gave you up to date FACTS but I guess that doesn't matter :roll:
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:25 pm

His facts aren't based on reality. No girl wants an old guy if they are young thats just common sense. Only gold diggers and impoverished girls want that. Yes many want older but not a huge age gap. Your an idiot if you think otherwise.


@rock my definition of hot is above a 6.5. 5 to 6.5 is cute or borderline attractive anthing above that is hot IMO. Hot doesn't mean model quality or light skin for me cause thats being too perfectionist just someone who is attractive enough that your eyes won't wander much and yoll want to have constant sex. cute or berdline isn't enough for me, i dont' even have anywhere near the amount of sex with my current gf cause she isn't quite as hot and also cause she doesn't desire sex. so i need hot and a girl who really is passionate and loves sex. i dont want a hot starfish or with low libido either.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby hammanta » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:50 pm

Maverick wrote:
hammanta wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again. Here is how you can be successful in the Philippines.

Succeeding (1 or more will help)

starred ones are most important

1)Be average to good looking
2)Be 5'7" or more in height
3)Don't be fat
4)Have an outgoing personality
5)Youth 20-45
6)Being physically fit
*7)Be outgoing, interactive, and adventurous
*8)Be genuinely interested in the culture
*9)Have realistic standards. If you are a 4 don't expect getting a 10. Same goes with age. There are plenty of late twenty, early 30 YO girls that foreigners pass up on simply because they aren't 19 or 20.
*10)Form a social circle


In my opinion number 7 and 10 are the most important. Get out and do something, meet people, get a hobby. My god I've been to the Philippines 3 times for a total of around 3 months in duration, and I have probably 40+ filipino friends on Facebook, many of which I've met simply through a girl I met on online dating or through friends of other friends. I have a filipino family that allows me to stay with them and they love having me. We talk and chat all the time. I have connections which allows me to meet more people, more girls.

I mean for many guys like myself, Newlifeinphilppines, we enjoy this place and love it. You are entitled to your opinion but don't blast every other opinion because you aren't having any luck. You've said it yourself, you concentrate to much on sex, you let your girlfriend mooch off of you, you aren't attractive, you aren't social or outgoing, you lack confidence, etc. All of those can be fixed to a certain extent but you have to work on those. Stop blaming filipinas and start looking at yourself. And if you can;t do that then move back to America and see how miserable you will really be.


To be fair, that list doesn't sound much different than the list to get girls in the US.


Theres actually quite a big difference. For one if you had all of those qualities then yes you'd probably do well in USA but I said one but preferably a few will be a plus for Philippines.

-First I'd bump the height up to at least 5'11" and gotta be good looking for american women.
-By don't be fat I mean FAT. Some pudge isn't a deal breaker. I guess I should of said obese.
-Outgoing doesn't have to mean game or PUA, it simply means you are social and can have convos and are open to doing things; you are pretty much not a home body or completely antisocial
-20 to 45 is a basic guideline age and by no means mean that older guys don't get girls either. You just have the best chance in that range.
-Physically fit also doesn't mean a bodybuilder but a slim or muscular frame is definitely a bonus.
-The numbers with the stars are the most important from my experience.

My point basically is if you are antisocial, unwilling to appreciate the culture and make friends, have extremely high standards, and solely concentrate on sex, then the Philippines isn't going to be much better than where you come from. There is no place in the world where a person with those qualities is going to succeed. You need to work on yourself. Only two of the numbers I stated cannot be changed. You can change your appearance, you can get in better shape, study the culture, get some hobbies, and stop putting sex on a pedestal.

The fact remains that the Philippines is still better than practically any place in the world for getting girls. Stop looking at pornstars or Asian Glamour models or even bar girls. Those girls are not typical of the Philippines and if you are expecting that then you shouldn't come. But a 5'3" petite dark haired sweetie with a nice personality and a cute face is still better than what most of us would get in the West. A lot of guys here feel they are entitled to the hottest filipina possible. Why? What are they offering? Your white skin? Pssshhh
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby hammanta » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:32 pm

Keep in mind hammanta is very young and good looking and even he hasn't found the dream girl. You would think he would with his looks and his ability to go all over the country.


First I have never stated I was looking for a wife. I do not live over there and only visit about once a year but I do plan to move to SE Asia in the next 2-4 years once my career has taken off. I do still keep in contact daily with one of the girls I met on my last trip and we are quite serious. But we both know at the moment that I will only be able to visit for the time being. But my advice isn't simply mine either. I have friends whom are older (30's, 40's) and more experienced in the country, that have found young attractive filipinas over there. And they are happily married here or elsewhere abroad. The countless other forum members that have succeeded also share some good advice. But because you can't see the problems within yourself, you automatically discredit everyone else's opinion.

so if philippines is the wife or dating paradise why isn't hammanta found a dream girl? of course hell say various stuff like he is too young etc but i think thats just denial. Most women there are not wife material on some level, just like america.


Like I said, not looking for a wife yet until I am stable with a career. Doesn't mean I can't date, travel and meet girls and doesn't mean my opinion is not valid. The thing is I have met more genuine, friendly, and beautiful girls in 3 months worth of traveling in Phil. than I have my whole life in the states. You say the philippines isn't a place to find a wife and I ask you "as compared to what?" Name one place that is a good place then! The fact remains that you have the chance to meet women, why are you complaining? You are getting sex that you wouldn't in America, why are you complaining? You are hearing advice from people who are or have succeeded there, why are you not taking their advice? You discredit everyone else's opinion, no wonder why you are failing. I mean christ, you don't like your current girl then man up, dumb her, and go back out hunting. Get out and do things. You said you make 10k a month, and if that is true there should be no reason why you can't travel around the country some. I've had 3 dates lined up in one day before in Manila. Of course you are gonna date some bad ones but least you have the ability to find out they are bad. I'd take that over no dates any day of the week. Have you ever considered "well maybe I'm not compatible with filipinas?" I have high standards for filipinas as well, but mainly dealing with intellect and social skills. I find the average filipina quite attractive compared to what I'm used to.

And yes the list looks like the same as if oyu were in america, so why the hell are we flying there? LOL

[/quote]
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:54 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I think Silver Energy said something about being a sad sack and not getting a woman from PI.

While I've seen odd couples before, I saw one pennant to this thread today while waiting for my turn to donate Plasma.

An average looking PI girl was with a clearly obese White man who was in his early to mid 20's.

She had her head on his shoulder and clutching his arm while they sat next to each other.

So I agree with others than say if you can't find a woman in PI, the problem is not them, it's YOU!


average looking is not quality. Besides you dont know if she was a hoe or scammer or dirt poor and a complete idiot. We dont jump on a plane to screw a 5 rating girl.


Why would she be a scam artist if she and the guy were both donating Plasma not out of the goodness of their hearts but they likely needed the extra money.

That doesn't scream scam to me. She was too young to be a hoe; she might be a US citizen by birth, I didn't ask so I am not going to make that assumption.

The assumption I am making is that; dude was fat and had a girlfriend. She wasn't bad looking, I just said average. No acne scars, wore glasses.

You don't jump on a plane to screw 5's and 6's; is that some sort of revelation I need to be impressed by?

My statement still stands, if you're a fat f**k, complainer and older than a Gen Y's grandparents and you have problems in PI, it's likely because you're an old guy, you're a fat guy and you complain, giving you the trifecta!

Women are more likely to tolerate that your chubby if moderate your desire to have the hottest GF/Wife possible; It won't happen. Nobody likes a complainer and that would include openly complaining about Western women when they ask why you want a wife from (insert country).

We've long known Asian women in general are very tolerant of age differences (with Western men) just be realistic, 15 years is a good rule of thumb, any more and you risk a whole host of potential problems.

Meaning dudes over 50 shouldn't be messing with women under 35.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby hammanta » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:02 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:His facts aren't based on reality. No girl wants an old guy if they are young thats just common sense. Only gold diggers and impoverished girls want that. Yes many want older but not a huge age gap. Your an idiot if you think otherwise.


@rock my definition of hot is above a 6.5. 5 to 6.5 is cute or borderline attractive anthing above that is hot IMO. Hot doesn't mean model quality or light skin for me cause thats being too perfectionist just someone who is attractive enough that your eyes won't wander much and yoll want to have constant sex. cute or berdline isn't enough for me, i dont' even have anywhere near the amount of sex with my current gf cause she isn't quite as hot and also cause she doesn't desire sex. so i need hot and a girl who really is passionate and loves sex. i dont want a hot starfish or with low libido either.


And WTF newlife is a 6.5 by your standards? I say Kate Hudson is a dog, my friend thinks she is the hottest girl ever. We all have different opinions. You mentioned your girl is a 6.2. REALLY? To justify putting a .2 in there and saying 6.5 is the cut off for hot just blows my mind. Descriptive features are a lot more reliable. Do you like them tall or short. Hair color, skin color, eye color. Are you a butt or breasts guy? Why don't you post some pics of your girl or of girls you find attractive so we can actually get an idea of what exactly you like?
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:04 pm

Hammanta is right, I don't visit all the MGTOW/MRA forums but that said they are pretty negative, it's always one dude that fu*ked up somehow and ended up with bar girl (but lied about it).

The vast majority of overseas ladies are happily married. The divorce stats don't tell the full story but I know far more successful relationships made of women born elsewhere compared to native born American women.

PI is very much shooting fish in a barrel; you're putting a surplus of women together with marriage minded Western men.

The problem comes from jaded men, wanna-be MGTOW supporters.

They have no idea what they want, just cheap, easy sex. They go to PI, the internet is littered with trip reports from these guys.

Some become less jaded, correctly blame Western/Anglo culture and are able to find a nice looking wife/GF.

Those still jaded are looking for an outlet to complain = Happier Abroad, more like Miserable At Home.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby hammanta » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:18 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I think Silver Energy said something about being a sad sack and not getting a woman from PI.

While I've seen odd couples before, I saw one pennant to this thread today while waiting for my turn to donate Plasma.

An average looking PI girl was with a clearly obese White man who was in his early to mid 20's.

She had her head on his shoulder and clutching his arm while they sat next to each other.

So I agree with others than say if you can't find a woman in PI, the problem is not them, it's YOU!


average looking is not quality. Besides you dont know if she was a hoe or scammer or dirt poor and a complete idiot. We dont jump on a plane to screw a 5 rating girl.


Why would she be a scam artist if she and the guy were both donating Plasma not out of the goodness of their hearts but they likely needed the extra money.

That doesn't scream scam to me. She was too young to be a hoe; she might be a US citizen by birth, I didn't ask so I am not going to make that assumption.

The assumption I am making is that; dude was fat and had a girlfriend. She wasn't bad looking, I just said average. No acne scars, wore glasses.

You don't jump on a plane to screw 5's and 6's; is that some sort of revelation I need to be impressed by?

My statement still stands, if you're a fat f**k, complainer and older than a Gen Y's grandparents and you have problems in PI, it's likely because you're an old guy, you're a fat guy and you complain, giving you the trifecta!

Women are more likely to tolerate that your chubby if moderate your desire to have the hottest GF/Wife possible; It won't happen. Nobody likes a complainer and that would include openly complaining about Western women when they ask why you want a wife from (insert country).

We've long known Asian women in general are very tolerant of age differences (with Western men) just be realistic, 15 years is a good rule of thumb, any more and you risk a whole host of potential problems.

Meaning dudes over 50 shouldn't be messing with women under 35.


Agreed. Your answer is similar to what I constantly preach. I like the added humor as well. Take the cards you have been dealt. But weight for the most part can change. Your personality and confidence levels can change. Your clothing styles and hygiene can change. People need to work on themselves first before expecting perfection in their significant other.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby Maverick » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:41 am

hammanta wrote:
Maverick wrote:
hammanta wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again. Here is how you can be successful in the Philippines.

Succeeding (1 or more will help)

starred ones are most important

1)Be average to good looking
2)Be 5'7" or more in height
3)Don't be fat
4)Have an outgoing personality
5)Youth 20-45
6)Being physically fit
*7)Be outgoing, interactive, and adventurous
*8)Be genuinely interested in the culture
*9)Have realistic standards. If you are a 4 don't expect getting a 10. Same goes with age. There are plenty of late twenty, early 30 YO girls that foreigners pass up on simply because they aren't 19 or 20.
*10)Form a social circle


In my opinion number 7 and 10 are the most important. Get out and do something, meet people, get a hobby. My god I've been to the Philippines 3 times for a total of around 3 months in duration, and I have probably 40+ filipino friends on Facebook, many of which I've met simply through a girl I met on online dating or through friends of other friends. I have a filipino family that allows me to stay with them and they love having me. We talk and chat all the time. I have connections which allows me to meet more people, more girls.

I mean for many guys like myself, Newlifeinphilppines, we enjoy this place and love it. You are entitled to your opinion but don't blast every other opinion because you aren't having any luck. You've said it yourself, you concentrate to much on sex, you let your girlfriend mooch off of you, you aren't attractive, you aren't social or outgoing, you lack confidence, etc. All of those can be fixed to a certain extent but you have to work on those. Stop blaming filipinas and start looking at yourself. And if you can;t do that then move back to America and see how miserable you will really be.


To be fair, that list doesn't sound much different than the list to get girls in the US.


Theres actually quite a big difference. For one if you had all of those qualities then yes you'd probably do well in USA but I said one but preferably a few will be a plus for Philippines.

-First I'd bump the height up to at least 5'11" and gotta be good looking for american women.
-By don't be fat I mean FAT. Some pudge isn't a deal breaker. I guess I should of said obese.
-Outgoing doesn't have to mean game or PUA, it simply means you are social and can have convos and are open to doing things; you are pretty much not a home body or completely antisocial
-20 to 45 is a basic guideline age and by no means mean that older guys don't get girls either. You just have the best chance in that range.
-Physically fit also doesn't mean a bodybuilder but a slim or muscular frame is definitely a bonus.
-The numbers with the stars are the most important from my experience.

My point basically is if you are antisocial, unwilling to appreciate the culture and make friends, have extremely high standards, and solely concentrate on sex, then the Philippines isn't going to be much better than where you come from. There is no place in the world where a person with those qualities is going to succeed. You need to work on yourself. Only two of the numbers I stated cannot be changed. You can change your appearance, you can get in better shape, study the culture, get some hobbies, and stop putting sex on a pedestal.

The fact remains that the Philippines is still better than practically any place in the world for getting girls. Stop looking at pornstars or Asian Glamour models or even bar girls. Those girls are not typical of the Philippines and if you are expecting that then you shouldn't come. But a 5'3" petite dark haired sweetie with a nice personality and a cute face is still better than what most of us would get in the West. A lot of guys here feel they are entitled to the hottest filipina possible. Why? What are they offering? Your white skin? Pssshhh


True, I misinterpreted what your wrote.

This post definitely makes me pumped to get out there! :D
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Postby droid » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:58 am

steve55 wrote:Just take a look at these examples of girls listing MINIMUM ages for their match. http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/a-c ... d-men.html

Hey Steve those girls are awesome! I love the sarcasm on that second paragraph lol

How common are they really? or are those exceptionally hot over there?
Do you think girls on the street are on average better or worse looking than those on the websites?

Stating the obvious, I'd give my right arm for #s 1 and 2.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests