Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I am talking to a filipina.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: I am talking to a filipina.

Postby Halwick » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:39 am

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Right now, I am talking to a filipina and she keeps talking about how she wants to move to USA with me. This, for some odd reason, is raising red flags and warning klaxons for me. What should I do???



Too bad you told her of your intentions to go to the USA. Had you told her you will be going to Thailand or India or any other NON-western country, would she still express interest in going with you? I doubt it. But if she did, then maybe you have something.

To most Filipinas, getting into the USA and a better way of life is the prime objective. Once she gets a foothold into the USA, she can bring their entire family over, move them in with her (and you).....and eventually move you out of your own house....if you are easygoing and laidback about the whole thing. I've seen that happen to many men I know married to Filipinas.

Don't know how long you've been talking with her, but if it's been a short time, I.e., a few weeks and she is asking you for money to help her family, or she says, she LOVES you and wans to marry you, then DROP her quickly. It's a scam for sure. I don't know about you, but Love is a very special quality of feeling for another person and it takes time to develop that feeling. Filipinas use that word all too freely, lightly and frivolously to catch a sucker.

Filipinas are fun playmates and can make life interesting if you don't mind the soap opera drama, but you have to be careful and wary about what she says. Verify her stories if you can. When you hear too many inconsistencies and contradictions, drop her!

(Okay, maybe it does sound like I've been burned or jaded, but I have all my money, assets and "jewels" intact and haven't lost thousands like a lot of nice, trusting guys have.)
Halwick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:39 am
Location: U.S.







Re: I am talking to a filipina.

Postby Halwick » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:39 am

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Right now, I am talking to a filipina and she keeps talking about how she wants to move to USA with me. This, for some odd reason, is raising red flags and warning klaxons for me. What should I do???



Too bad you told her of your intentions to go to the USA. Had you told her you will be going to Thailand or India or any other NON-western country, would she still express interest in going with you? I doubt it. But if she did, then maybe you have something.

To most Filipinas, getting into the USA and a better way of life is the prime objective. Once she gets a foothold into the USA, she can bring their entire family over, move them in with her (and you).....and eventually move you out of your own house....if you are easygoing and laidback about the whole thing. I've seen that happen to many men I know married to Filipinas.

Don't know how long you've been talking with her, but if it's been a short time, I.e., a few weeks and she is asking you for money to help her family, or she says, she LOVES you and wans to marry you, then DROP her quickly. It's a scam for sure. I don't know about you, but Love is a very special quality of feeling for another person and it takes time to develop that feeling. Filipinas use that word all too freely, lightly and frivolously to catch a sucker.

Filipinas are fun playmates and can make life interesting if you don't mind the soap opera drama, but you have to be careful and wary about what she says. Verify her stories if you can. When you hear too many inconsistencies and contradictions, drop her!

(Okay, maybe it does sound like I've been burned or jaded, but I have all my money, assets and "jewels" intact and haven't lost thousands like a lot of nice, trusting guys have.)
Halwick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:39 am
Location: U.S.

Postby Jester » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:39 am

Halwick's idea is right. Best to tell chicks u r going to live third world, in a piss-ant third country, not hers or yours.

To reduce the green-card-factor.

BUT. Let me contradict Halwick. White chicks can fall in love in one weekwith online chat. Brown chicks even faster.

Maybe people SHOULDNT fall in love that fast. But they DO.*




*Jester declined to answer if he himself has ever been so stupid as to fall in love so fast.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby In2dadark » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:22 pm

I would do what Mr. Man said. Sh## test her & tell her you want to live there; and hold that narrative for a time period of 2 weeks to 2 months if you can. It may not last that long; but if she's down w/ you, it will not be an issue.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:21 pm
Location: Florida, U.S.

Postby Halwick » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:14 am

Jester wrote:Halwick's idea is right. Best to tell chicks u r going to live third world, in a piss-ant third country, not hers or yours.

To reduce the green-card-factor.

BUT. Let me contradict Halwick. White chicks can fall in love in one weekwith online chat. Brown chicks even faster.

Maybe people SHOULDNT fall in love that fast. But they DO.*

*Jester declined to answer if he himself has ever been so stupid as to fall in love so fast.



Well, I guess you're right, Jester 'ol boy. if you're a pretty good player and know the right words and buttons to push, i.e., offer them hope, a better life, money, adventure and fame and a thrill of a lifetime .....you can make ANY girl, regardless of color or nationality fall in love with you real quick. After all, isn't that what they're looking for?
Halwick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:39 am
Location: U.S.

Postby Jester » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:57 am

Halwick wrote:
if you're a pretty good player and know the right words and buttons to push, i.e., offer them hope, a better life, money, adventure and fame and a thrill of a lifetime .....you can make ANY girl, regardless of color or nationality fall in love with you real quick. After all, isn't that what they're looking for?



I suspect that just 2 of those 6 items, ANY 2, could be enough to create a nice infatuation in the right girl at the right time.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests