Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Is this guy a fool or not?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Is this guy a fool or not?

Postby Anonymous1 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:25 am

A man named Rolando Porto, age 49 engaged on his 19 year old Half Japanese- Filipina girlfriend Misaki last week in Manila City. According to Rolando, he met his girlfriend in his own restaurant in Manila City 2 years ago. He used to talk to her everyday because Misaki is a loyal customer of his restaurant. Misaki is a working student at that time and she loves the food that Rolando always served to her, also his personalty and funny jokes. After a month Rolando tried to court Misaki by treating her always and giving some allowance for her studies and after 3 months of courting this beautiful lady, Misaki finally accepted Rolando as her boyfriend.

“We are planning to have a baby, maybe after the weddingâ€￾ Rolando said to our source. Misaki is rushing to get pregnant, maybe because his future husband is very old now and having a baby on that age is very hard to happen. “Thanks to my Rolando, because of him I already finished my college courseâ€￾ Misaki said while kissing his future husband in his cheeks. Rolando is a businessman holding 4 branches of restaurant in Manila and he planned to give all of his business to Misaki in the future.

Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:29 am

shes better looking than what any foreigner i seen get so id say he is not a fool. but she si a golddigger
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Anonymous1 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:40 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:shes better looking than what any foreigner i seen get so id say he is not a fool. but she si a golddigger

so your okay with gold digging as long as she looks good :lol:
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:08 am

Im 32 so i wouldn't marry a gold digger even if she was hot. However, if i was his age i would as long as she is a hoe because only gold diggers want an old guy so i can accept that reality when i get older. Im not a delusional idiot like most haers who think their woman 20 years younger loves them. yeah right its a business transaction..

Well the nurse girl was quite hot and educated like this girl but i would never marry her cause shes looking for a quick visa and to spend my money form what i could tell.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:42 am

Where did you get this story? Why didn't you cite the source?

He is not a fool for dating her. Of course not. What guy would not want to date her? lol

But why does he have to give her all his businesses? That's foolish and pointless. There is no need to do that. He should just take care of her without giving her any businesses to run. Women aren't very good at running businesses anyway. So that would be a stupid and illogical move.

Btw, some Filipinas do like older men. They are attracted to the father figure type. They find older men to be more mature which makes them feel safe and comfortable. So no, they aren't all gold diggers if they like older men.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:19 pm

thats what they tell you winston to feel all warm and fuzzy but ive never had a filipina lose interest cause i was too young unless they were asking for a cash payout.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby hammanta » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:26 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:thats what they tell you winston to feel all warm and fuzzy but ive never had a filipina lose interest cause i was too young unless they were asking for a cash payout.

Perhaps some, but certainly not all.

Just talked to the half chinese wealthy pinay I showed you in the pic. First time in several months I've heard from her. She's currently dating an older White guy whom she describes as "much older." I estimate probably mid to late 40's judging by the fact that she said"more than 13 years". In the last couple month's she moved back to Makati from Germany, traveled around Malaysia, Singapore, and Dubai to visit friends and is now moved in with the foreigner who lives in Palawan. She still owns her business in Makati and bought back all her scuba gear that she sold before moving to Germany. She definitely isn't with the guy for money that's for sure. The girl is now 27, 26 when I met her, so older than most guys would like here.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:19 am

The guy doesn't have a lot of money hammanta?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby hammanta » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:09 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:The guy doesn't have a lot of money hammanta?

He may, not sure what exactly he does, but the point is that she isn't hurting for money herself. I asked her when I met her why did she like foreigners and she answered by saying that filipino guys had cheated on her and used her for her money. She got tired of it. That was an answer I've heard several times from women.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby DanielleNguyen » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:52 pm

If she married him for money I feel bad for her. To me tgere should be a age boundary. I don't date men over 5 years my senior and five years if iffy to me. I mean if she did marry him for money, where could her happiness ever be. It says she wants to have a baby. Babies are to be a joyous occasion, something you and the person you loved created. And if that's him in the picture no offense to him buy he couldn't get me naked no matter how much money he had. I guess I'm odo because I don't fjord money as a attractive feature. Yeah, you may have nice things, but those won't make you happy. Then you will have nothing to ever dream of or be excited about if you have lots of money. If my husband takes me out to eat I find it a treasure because it's rare.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Postby davewe » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:49 pm

Winston wrote:Where did you get this story? Why didn't you cite the source?

Gotta go along with Winston on this. What's the source? The article sounds likes it's from a news story; but what's the news here? The guy is 49 not 89. I know at least a couple dozen married couples with age gaps this large or larger.
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:50 pm

Obvious gold digger is obvious. But he is in the Philippines. He can up and move away from her if he gets some sense before he kicks the bucket.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby DanielleNguyen » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:58 pm

She is pretty though. I will give him that. Plus if he wants a child, he could adopt. Raise a future heir to his business. Cause if he gets her pregnant and they divirce couldn't she take everything.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Postby davewe » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:58 am

DanielleNguyen wrote:She is pretty though. I will give him that. Plus if he wants a child, he could adopt. Raise a future heir to his business. Cause if he gets her pregnant and they divirce couldn't she take everything.

There is no divorce in the Philippines, Danielle.
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby DanielleNguyen » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:16 am

Really? Hmmm. Did not know that. My husband's culture Is like that . Well if that's the case, leave the business to the heir. I'd want it that way.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand