Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Is this guy a fool or not?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Post by newlifeinphilippines » July 18th, 2014, 4:32 am

hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:The guy doesn't have a lot of money hammanta?
He may, not sure what exactly he does, but the point is that she isn't hurting for money herself. I asked her when I met her why did she like foreigners and she answered by saying that filipino guys had cheated on her and used her for her money. She got tired of it. That was an answer I've heard several times from women.
That actually supports what I say though. See she has money so she wants a guy with alot of money too. When she was with you she was probably doing it out of attraction though to offset your lack of money stability. Although keep in mind you have a visa also which is even more valuable than your money.

As for the old guy he also may be teh only guy who can stand her retarded boring personality that you mentioend she had LOL.

Oh well they want money and we want sex.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Raja
Freshman Poster
Posts: 316
Joined: July 22nd, 2008, 1:53 pm

Post by Raja » July 18th, 2014, 4:53 am

DanielleNguyen wrote:Really? Hmmm. Did not know that. My husband's culture Is like that . Well if that's the case, leave the business to the heir. I'd want it that way.
There is no divorce, unless you married a Muslim man under Sharia Law, but there is legal separation. Upon separation the clock stops on their version of community property rights which counts everything owned while living together, even if not legally married as joint. Petition for Legal Separation of may be filed on any of the following grounds:

Repeated physical violence or grossly abusive conduct directed against the petitioner, a common child, or a child of the petitioner;

Physical violence or moral pressure to compel the petitioner to change religious or political affiliation;

Attempt of respondent to corrupt or induce the petitioner, a common child, or a child of the petitioner, to engage in prostitution, or connivance in such corruption or inducement;

Final judgment sentencing the respondent to imprisonment of more than 6 years, even if pardoned;

Drug addiction or habitual alcoholism of the respondent;

Lesbianism or homosexuality of the respondent;

Contracting by the respondent of a subsequent bigamous marriage, whether in the Philippines or abroad;

Sexual infidelity or perversion;

Attempt by the respondent against the life of the petitioner;

Abandonment of petitioner by respondent without justifiable cause for more than 1 year (Article 55 of the Family Code of the Philippines).


Most annulments, if not a slam dunk case like a positive proof that a fixer forged the marriage license or an under 21 year old married without parental consent, are done by proving a case for legal separation and hiring a psychologist to lie that the cause for separation was because of a preexisting condition before the actual marriage ceremony. The entire community lie with the courts pretending not to see the lie is normally only done when celebrity VIPs are involved or a foreigner is trying to petition a spouse to enter his home nation. Everybody else just separates and go on to live in adulterous relationships which are also illegal and ignored by the police unless the victim is a VIP. In any case if there was a legal separation there will probably be no prosecution for adultery or concubinage.

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
Posts: 958
Joined: July 7th, 2013, 10:41 pm

Post by SilverEnergy » July 18th, 2014, 6:37 pm

ALL women want your money and nothing will ever change that, it's just that some women want you JUST for your money.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1034
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Post by Jonny Law » July 18th, 2014, 7:15 pm

He is awesome and my new hero

hammanta
Junior Poster
Posts: 650
Joined: July 14th, 2013, 5:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Post by hammanta » July 18th, 2014, 8:00 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:ALL women want your money and nothing will ever change that, it's just that some women want you JUST for your money.
+1 Agreed.

I want a women for her looks, I want a women for her personality, her youth, her intelligence, but standing solo not one of those traits will make me marry or form a relationship with her. She could be intelligent with a good job but if she is a dog I'm gonna pass. In retrospect, she could be drop dead gorgeous but if she is retarded with a bad personality I'm gonna pass as well. The same goes with most women.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1034
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Post by Jonny Law » July 20th, 2014, 9:40 am

hammanta wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:ALL women want your money and nothing will ever change that, it's just that some women want you JUST for your money.
+1 Agreed.

I want a women for her looks, I want a women for her personality, her youth, her intelligence, but standing solo not one of those traits will make me marry or form a relationship with her. She could be intelligent with a good job but if she is a dog I'm gonna pass. In retrospect, she could be drop dead gorgeous but if she is retarded with a bad personality I'm gonna pass as well. The same goes with most women.
1. Of course women just want money! Even Caveman know Women = Property. Civilization was built on the fact women are property of men. It is only retarded brainwashed idiots who can think that women are not property.

2. You have standards. Then you will be alone or just find a foreign girl.

Your options stay in the US of Gay and beg maybe lucky to find a fat ugly slut. Or have a wonderful Foreign Wife found abroad.

Vegascook
Freshman Poster
Posts: 63
Joined: January 11th, 2014, 9:42 am
Location: Las Vegas

Post by Vegascook » July 21st, 2014, 3:49 am

She's a gold digger. But, the guy isn't stupid for being with her. He should bang the hell out of her every chance her gets as well as father children too. He is a fool for his intention of giving away his assets to her after he passes away. His businesses and wealth should mostly be put into a trust fund for any children he might have by her (blood test to make sure they're his) and enough for her to live comfortably on. His children should get the lion's share of his fortune. If he's smart he'll have his fun with her for the last few decades of his life and die with a smile on his face after the best sex ever. Make her work hard at being a good wife for him and make it clear that she needs to pop out a few of his children.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1034
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Post by Jonny Law » July 25th, 2014, 12:49 am

You are so Jealous.

He is my new hero.

Stories like this inspire me to go back over seas again.
Vegascook wrote:She's a gold digger. But, the guy isn't stupid for being with her. He should bang the hell out of her every chance her gets as well as father children too. He is a fool for his intention of giving away his assets to her after he passes away. His businesses and wealth should mostly be put into a trust fund for any children he might have by her (blood test to make sure they're his) and enough for her to live comfortably on. His children should get the lion's share of his fortune. If he's smart he'll have his fun with her for the last few decades of his life and die with a smile on his face after the best sex ever. Make her work hard at being a good wife for him and make it clear that she needs to pop out a few of his children.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Post by Ghost » July 25th, 2014, 9:16 am

Jonny Law wrote:You are so Jealous.

He is my new hero.

Stories like this inspire me to go back over seas again.
Vegascook wrote:She's a gold digger. But, the guy isn't stupid for being with her. He should bang the hell out of her every chance her gets as well as father children too. He is a fool for his intention of giving away his assets to her after he passes away. His businesses and wealth should mostly be put into a trust fund for any children he might have by her (blood test to make sure they're his) and enough for her to live comfortably on. His children should get the lion's share of his fortune. If he's smart he'll have his fun with her for the last few decades of his life and die with a smile on his face after the best sex ever. Make her work hard at being a good wife for him and make it clear that she needs to pop out a few of his children.
I think that's the best possibility at this point. NEVER promise anything to a woman. That was his greatest mistake. Keep her working hard and benefit her only after she performs for you. (Sex, cooking, cleaning, affection, etc.)

Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
Posts: 348
Joined: July 28th, 2011, 7:10 pm

Post by Anonymous1 » July 26th, 2014, 5:15 am

this doesnt seem to be new amongst japinas

27 year old half japanese-half filipina singer/actress chieko kawabe married her producer who is 30 years her senior when she was 21
Image

Japinas have the looks of upscale asian types but without the hang ups

Raja
Freshman Poster
Posts: 316
Joined: July 22nd, 2008, 1:53 pm

Post by Raja » July 26th, 2014, 2:12 pm

Sounds like Mariah Carey's story but the difference was only 20 years.

Anatol
Junior Poster
Posts: 586
Joined: July 19th, 2014, 6:12 am

Post by Anatol » July 26th, 2014, 2:49 pm

DanielleNguyen wrote:Really? Hmmm. Did not know that. My husband's culture Is like that . Well if that's the case, leave the business to the heir. I'd want it that way.
Hello,

What business do you have coming into men's areas and talking? Avast, woman, and leave! Where is the Administrator????? Call security and inform him, men!!



~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!

Anatol
Junior Poster
Posts: 586
Joined: July 19th, 2014, 6:12 am

Post by Anatol » July 26th, 2014, 2:53 pm

Jonny Law wrote: Civilization was built on the fact women are property of men. It is only retarded brainwashed idiots who can think that women are not property.
Hello,

You are one of the few men on here to state this most natural of truths. I have been saying this for 15 years and always believed it. Bravo, Sir!



~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2316
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Post by MrMan » August 3rd, 2014, 12:33 am

I can't say he's a fool. I don't know the girl and what she's like. If they live in the Philippines, there is no divorce. He's older than she is, but a lot of women are attracted to personality, power, stature, confidence, and it isn't always about looks. Some girls have a 'daddy complex' and actually like older men. That's a minority.

There is a fine line between a woman seeking security and protection and a gold digger. The really bad gold diggers want to leave the mine after the find the gold. She'd be the bad kind if she wanted to divorce him and take his money or just run off, still married, with his money or something like that. If she's a decent, loving person, and she's really committing to stay with him for life, and is attracted to a successful man who has made some money that he can use to support her, that seems like a pretty normal thing.

If she's culturally Filippino with good values, anti-divorce, pro-family, wanting to raise children with him, good for him.

He just may have a difficult time of it, trying to keep up physically and sexually with such a young wife. She may completely exhaust him. But maybe he enjoys the challenge and embraces it. I wouldn't call him a fool for that, either.

For looks, no I wouldn't say he's a fool.

The question is whether her decision is wise since he's older than she is. She could be a widow at 40, but still young and good-looking enough to find another husband, especially if she looks abroad.

I don't see it as a problem with him leaving her his estate. He doesn't have any heirs. If she's a good wife to him, he should leave her and his/their children his estate. What's he going to do with it when he's dead?

If she's loving and faithful, what's the downside for him? He few 'dirty old man' stairs from women and some men? He's probably get some thumbs ups and high fives from the guys to offset it.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » August 3rd, 2014, 2:09 am

I had a Filipino landlord back in Toluca Lake (Los Angeles). He was wooden in his demeanor, could barely speak English, looked mid-fifties. He was okay financially, a widower, owned a home, had income as a property manager, and drove a flashy rice rocket of some kind. It was always weird to see this old guy clambering out of the rice rocket.

His strong points besides the car: he stood up straight, and had an air of dignity.

The point:
He had a beautiful mouthwatering early twenties Filipina gf on his elbow. GOD I was jealous.

nd guys, I am PICKY. I wouldnt "do" half the girls that guys in RooshV forum call a "10". But ***I*** was jealous of what this Flip codger had.

SO the whole Fillies going for older White men is kinda baloney. They are cool with older men period.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”