Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Asian Love Connections - Xiongmao's FREE dating site!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Asian Love Connections - Xiongmao's FREE dating site!

Postby Winston » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:58 am

Our forum member Xiongmao has a FREE Asian dating site. Check it out.

http://www.asianloveconnections.com/

What do you think?

Xiongmao, I would put those links at the bottom in the right sidebar instead.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:01 pm

Thanks for the mention Winston!

Yes my site is still around although it's getting harder and harder for the little guy to run a niche dating site. Also I don't get huge numbers of ladies registering. Still, most guys who register have no money and can't afford to visit Asia anyway, so if you got the money to make that trip, you'll have your pick of the ladies out there.

I'll do some more work on the site at some point, but I don't have so much time now I'm working full time again.

So if anyone has any suggestions then I'll add them to the todo list.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand