Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Kai peddling his Chinese girl 'guide' on Roosh V Forum

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
domzen
Freshman Poster
Posts: 8
Joined: August 6th, 2014, 3:14 am

Kai peddling his Chinese girl 'guide' on Roosh V Forum

Post by domzen » August 6th, 2014, 3:39 am

LOL just saw on Roosh V forum that Kai posted his Chinese girl 'guide' there now, with a new section for blacks.

Has anyone ever met this guy or seen pictures of his wife or girls he supposedly f***ed?

Everyone knows that black guys do terrible in mainland China. They are at the bottom of society, and Chinese girls don't want anything to do with them. This is a fact. Go to any club in any city and you will not see any blacks rolling with model girls. they're lucky to even get ugly girls.

Why should Asian guys or anyone else listen to his dreck?

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25893
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » August 6th, 2014, 3:55 am

Can you post a link to it? Is he selling the guide? If not, then you can't use the word "peddle". "Promote" would be more accurate.

I've seen photos of him and his wife. But he doesn't want them to be public. Yes she is cute and looks kind and sweet. But she is short and petite.

He is considered a credible poster on HA. Read his posts and you will see.
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Post by Ghost » August 6th, 2014, 3:17 pm

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4563
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Post by zboy1 » August 6th, 2014, 8:35 pm

He doesn't want to post on HA because of all the trolls on the forum, unfortunately.

It would be nice if he could come back again...but I doubt it.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Post by Rock » August 6th, 2014, 10:06 pm

zboy1 wrote:He doesn't want to post on HA because of all the trolls on the forum, unfortunately.

It would be nice if he could come back again...but I doubt it.
Wasn't the expat section supposed to solve that issue? Why is it that some of the posters here who claim to so hate the trolls, real or imagined, spend considerable time engaging them in the general sections while the new restricted section remains relatively quiet? You whiners should just vote with your feet instead of playing ball with that crowd. Don't be hypocrites. Actions speak, not empty words.

sea_dragon
Freshman Poster
Posts: 201
Joined: May 9th, 2014, 6:17 am

Post by sea_dragon » August 24th, 2014, 3:04 pm

His guide over there is a lot more detailed and stuff.

User avatar
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2689
Joined: March 9th, 2011, 6:09 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Post by xiongmao » August 24th, 2014, 5:11 pm

Kai used to post some good stuff.

I saw black dudes doing OK women-wise in Japan. I saw very few black dudes with Chinese gf's in China, they mostly seemed to have their own black wives with them.
I quit my boring cubicle slave job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Want to teach English overseas? Check out my TEFL blog.
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then join my free Asian dating site.

KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster
Posts: 155
Joined: June 9th, 2014, 1:53 am
Location: East Asia and California

Post by KokujinKrusader » August 31st, 2014, 4:31 pm

Ghost wrote:His guide was good, but he didn't know enough the entire country to be an expert. (Not blaming him for that - it's a huge country after all.) Let's just say...where you are in China makes a huge difference to whether or not you can get a woman.
This is very true. I did alright in GZ with girls that I knew prior on QQ or girls that I met on WeChat. I even met a few out on the street.

Changsha was close to p00sey paradise for me. I saw quite a few Nigerian students with Chinese GFs there, and met girls just walking down the street. WeChat also supplemented "the day game" (which really consisted of girls wanting to take pics with me, then I'd get their contact and set things up later).

Xi'an sucked when it came to day game and WeChat, but I did alright in the nightclubs there. Just about every time I went, I got free drinks, and occasionally a girl would grab me and want me to drink with her and more. My lack of language kinda hurt my chances with girls that seemed to be really into me as well.

That is not to say that race isn't important, as I'm sure I would have totally dominated had I been a White guy or some other race, but I still had a decent time with the ladies, and a much better time than I would have had in the States.

domzen
Freshman Poster
Posts: 8
Joined: August 6th, 2014, 3:14 am

Post by domzen » September 3rd, 2014, 10:46 pm

KokujinKrusader wrote:
Ghost wrote:His guide was good, but he didn't know enough the entire country to be an expert. (Not blaming him for that - it's a huge country after all.) Let's just say...where you are in China makes a huge difference to whether or not you can get a woman.
This is very true. I did alright in GZ with girls that I knew prior on QQ or girls that I met on WeChat. I even met a few out on the street.

Changsha was close to p00sey paradise for me. I saw quite a few Nigerian students with Chinese GFs there, and met girls just walking down the street. WeChat also supplemented "the day game" (which really consisted of girls wanting to take pics with me, then I'd get their contact and set things up later).

Xi'an sucked when it came to day game and WeChat, but I did alright in the nightclubs there. Just about every time I went, I got free drinks, and occasionally a girl would grab me and want me to drink with her and more. My lack of language kinda hurt my chances with girls that seemed to be really into me as well.

That is not to say that race isn't important, as I'm sure I would have totally dominated had I been a White guy or some other race, but I still had a decent time with the ladies, and a much better time than I would have had in the States.

You used to complain all the time how asian women hate black guys, so I am kind of doubting your story. If remotely true, I'm sure they were all 4-5s or uglier and the southern dark skinned filipino looking kind.

Got any pictures as proof?

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4563
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Post by zboy1 » September 4th, 2014, 12:09 am

domzen wrote:
KokujinKrusader wrote:
Ghost wrote:His guide was good, but he didn't know enough the entire country to be an expert. (Not blaming him for that - it's a huge country after all.) Let's just say...where you are in China makes a huge difference to whether or not you can get a woman.
This is very true. I did alright in GZ with girls that I knew prior on QQ or girls that I met on WeChat. I even met a few out on the street.

Changsha was close to p00sey paradise for me. I saw quite a few Nigerian students with Chinese GFs there, and met girls just walking down the street. WeChat also supplemented "the day game" (which really consisted of girls wanting to take pics with me, then I'd get their contact and set things up later).

Xi'an sucked when it came to day game and WeChat, but I did alright in the nightclubs there. Just about every time I went, I got free drinks, and occasionally a girl would grab me and want me to drink with her and more. My lack of language kinda hurt my chances with girls that seemed to be really into me as well.

That is not to say that race isn't important, as I'm sure I would have totally dominated had I been a White guy or some other race, but I still had a decent time with the ladies, and a much better time than I would have had in the States.

You used to complain all the time how asian women hate black guys, so I am kind of doubting your story. If remotely true, I'm sure they were all 4-5s or uglier and the southern dark skinned filipino looking kind.

Got any pictures as proof?
IKR! His whining reminded me off MyFirstTrueLove--who always hated being a Black man.

But, at the same time, I kind off understand his change of heart, because going overseas does change your mindset for the better. Your inferiorities tend to disappear as a result of the better social atmosphere overseas.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”