Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Advantage of Marrying Asian-- Hairless Legs

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Advantage of Marrying Asian-- Hairless Legs

Postby MrMan » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:05 am

I'm a hairy guy. I married a pretty woman from Indonesia. She'd wanted a hair guy. But she hardly has any hair at all on her legs. It's almost like a child's legs in terms of hair, kind of the ideal women are going for when they shave.

It sure is a plus for me as her husband never to have to endure the discomfort of that sandpaper feel of hair stubble when I feel her legs or when she rubs them against mine.

I've seen Asian women who had some hair on their legs. I worked for an older Chinese lady and they don't shave their legs where I lived, and she had a little bit of hair growing out of the lower part of her legs. But leg hair seems less common on women in Asia.

I consider it yet another advantage to marrying an Asian woman.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby Hero » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:37 am

Yeah, my first Asian gf had awesome smooth legs with no hair or cellulite at all. She didn't even have to wear pantyhose when she wore a short skirt :) And her ass was spectacular too :) :)
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Will N. Dowd » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:38 am

I agree completely. Having a girl with smooth legs all the time, without shaving is awesome. Think of the time, effort and money Asian girls save by not having to shave their legs. I mentioned it to some of my old Asian GF's and FWB and some didn't even know that most white girls shave or wax their legs.
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster

Postby hammanta » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:00 pm

I've also read somewhere (not sure how legit) that they also have smaller sweat glands causing them not to smell as bad as other races of women. One of many reasons I love them : )
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby J_master » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:43 am

Yes my Asian gf has very smooth legs, but in between them is a different matter.
J_master
Freshman Poster

Postby publicduende » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:01 am

LOL, funny you say that. :lol:

Most Filipinas don't have the habit (or maybe the time, or money) to shave their legs. In Davao and Manila I saw quite a few young cuties with what could only be described as "furry boots" of dark hair covering the entire lower legs area. To my complaints, that Europeans find it quite gross, they all simply replied that if they shaved them hair, they would regrow stronger. Go figure...
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby hammanta » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:44 pm

publicduende wrote:LOL, funny you say that. :lol:

Most Filipinas don't have the habit (or maybe the time, or money) to shave their legs. In Davao and Manila I saw quite a few young cuties with what could only be described as "furry boots" of dark hair covering the entire lower legs area. To my complaints, that Europeans find it quite gross, they all simply replied that if they shaved them hair, they would regrow stronger. Go figure...

I haven't noticed this as much though many females still manage to wear jeans in 95 degree heat. I do remember seeing a cute girl of the family I was staying with and her legs were harrier than mine. Definitely a turn off in my opinion but nothing a little wax and some coaxing wouldn't fix :lol:
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby Jester » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:03 am

I've never been in bed with a girl with hairy legs. Never gave it any thought. They just all seem to take care of it somehow.

Damn you guys have given me something else to worry about.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Hero » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:23 am

publicduende wrote: To my complaints, that Europeans find it quite gross, they all simply replied that if they shaved them hair, they would regrow stronger. Go figure...

Ugh, women should do whatever it takes to get rid of leg hair, IMO. I feel the same way about dudes with back hair.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby DanielleNguyen » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:44 am

I'm married to a Vietnamese guy. No hair on his chest, nice skin tone, and I love his black hair and brown eyes. Brown eyes just melt my heart. And also omg was he the best lover I ever had in my life. I mean gee....he had me hooked. He deployed and he was all I could thing about. He was a gentleman and the sweetest man ever. I don't get why so manu women down asian men. Most of them are sweethearts. I have yet to meet a single one that is mean to their spouse.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Postby sea_dragon » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:25 am

I am atypical for someone who looks close to Northern Chinese because I have some arm and leg hair, with minor chest hair which my father nor any male relations do not have. I think it might be an atavistic paleo-Mongoloid/Neanderthal trait.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Postby RickyRetardo » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:29 am

I don't really care if a woman has leg hair. It doesn't gross me out even slightly. It doesn't bother me if she has hairless legs, either.

It's one of those things that I could accept either way.
Let's get together and feel alright.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Re: Advantage of Marrying Asian-- Hairless Legs

Postby mentor » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:57 am

I am a little bit confused.
Do I have to expect that most asian girls have hairless legs or not?

Asian race women, really have much less hair in legs and the rest of their bodies?
mentor
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:42 pm

Asian women do often have leg hair but sometimes it's so fine you can't even feel it.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby royalism » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:05 am

okay...

Asian women...hairless legs. Check

What about their armpits? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
royalism
Freshman Poster

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand