There is not much benefit to being white in Asia.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Mr S wrote:Well, for all the harping leftist feminists and their guilt laden white male Euro lackeys keep saying about 'white' privilege in America and other Anglo-sphere countries, I can confirm it truly exists in the Philippines at least. Not sure how prevalent it is in other Asian countries though.
That didn't stop me; I'm not fully-White. I had dated four women synchronously-dating when I was living in a new house by the airport in Davao City. In an orgy, only once in the Visayas. "Where in the Visayas, E??" Like Filipinas say, "Seeeee-crit!" Jajajaja!!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

zboy1 wrote:
But I do agree that in some countries like South Korea and Japan in Asia, the men don't let foreigners get away with some of the crap that, let's say, people in Thailand let foreigners get away with.
What are some specific examples of White behavior that gets shut down?

Being loud and shouting in public places while drunk? Or other things?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I never been in China but I been to South Korea...

There is hong -ik where lots of the expat hang out plus It-taewon. I seen example where in hong ik clubs a white guy will approach a Korean girl aggressively thinking they are easy sometimes and too roughly..the Korean guys will either cock block him or actually start fights.

If the white guy is cool about things and act respectful nothing happens.

There are other examples like a drunk white guy acting stupid in the streets and sometimes committing crimes .
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Jester wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
But I do agree that in some countries like South Korea and Japan in Asia, the men don't let foreigners get away with some of the crap that, let's say, people in Thailand let foreigners get away with.
What are some specific examples of White behavior that gets shut down?

Being loud and shouting in public places while drunk? Or other things?
Yes, that and attacking and hitting people--for fun, or sexually harassing females in bars or in public. That will get your ass beat, for sure.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

I think as the world progresses, the East Asian century will happen. But not through politics nor through force of arms, but through the people and the shared lifestyle. Sooner or later, middle and upper class people of all Asian ethnicities will mingle together and there would be a pan-Asian union not in North America, but right in the heart of East Asia. Most people don't give a shit about politics or war but rather comfortable lifestyles.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Depends on what country. If you want to be a foreigner in N./NE Asia( the "yellow" countries) China- Japan-Korea- it is better to be white ( you will be second to being a foreigner of local ethnicity). It's also better to be white in Singapore. Even HK. Taiwan, maybe.

Philippines- so/so. At least, they are used to marrying white guys since 1400s. Better in smaller towns than in cities.

Thailand, VN, Cambodia, other Indochinese countries- better to be an Oriental there for sure. Should not go there looking for women if white. I mean it. Just don't buy the ticket.

It's also better to be an Oriental in Kazakhstan. They will think you Russian if you are white. Still, all white guys score there. Scammers/hoes are not around. But plenty of divorcees and floozies but they are the same to local guys.

Indonesia? It's better to be Muslim of a lighter color there. so once you convert, you good. In Malaysia, it's better to be a white guy to date all girls. Muslim ( in a Muslim garb/beard for Malays, ) and a blond Aryan for the local Chinese.

Choose your countries and areas within those countries wisely. Asia is a big place.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

N. Asians ( which includes TW and Sg and Malaysian Chinese) like Anglo Saxon/Nordic looking guys- think Mormons. That is what they call a real foreigner.

In the Philippines, you will do better if you look more Latin/Spanish like.

The Indo-Chinese prefer Chinese/Japanese/Korean looking guys. Whites are not popular that much. It's just the honest truth.
And even beyond skin color, don't forget the importance of good manners, politeness, and friendliness. That goes a long way no matter where you are.
Can reduce racial prejudice somewhat, but not enough in highly prejudice societies.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

ladislav wrote:N. Asians ( which includes TW and Sg and Malaysian Chinese) like Anglo Saxon/Nordic looking guys- think Mormons. That is what they call a real foreigner.

In the Philippines, you will do better if you look more Latin/Spanish like.

The Indo-Chinese prefer Chinese/Japanese/Korean looking guys. Whites are not popular that much. It's just the honest truth.
And even beyond skin color, don't forget the importance of good manners, politeness, and friendliness. That goes a long way no matter where you are.
Can reduce racial prejudice somewhat, but not enough in highly prejudice societies.
Ironically, whenever Filpinas come to Canada, they don't really date anybody of W. African descent.
ON the other hand, on the West Coast part of America, Black guys seemingly clean-up with Pinays/Filipinas.
In Houston, Black guys don't clean-up on Filipinas there. NYC is not so much better for Black guys (when
it comes to Filipinas).
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

In my Professional Opinion this topic is complete B*llsh!t.

Fact:
Being White is Awesome and Being White in Asia is even better.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

MrBlueLight wrote:There is no Asian girl who is racist against white guys. I would say they generally find white guys attractive. The problem is that to date the more traditional Asian girls as a white guy, you have to understand their language and culture well enough. Basically be integrated into the Asian culture, have local Asian guy friends and be part of their circle. That is the big thing: most traditional girls still meet their boyfriends through mostly social circles or work, and are uncomfortable meeting guys any other way, so unless you work alongside them, you have to ingrain yourself into a local social circle. That means stop hanging out with other expats and start hanging out with local folks so they will accept you into their circle. It takes time to get to that point, because you first must learn their language and culture well.

To answer your other question, I think it's helpful to put girls into categories:
1. Traditional conservative Asian girls: open to dating white guys, but due to language and cultural barrier, and lack of opportunity, do not. They have no preference for dating white guys or Asian guys, but there are usually no white guys in their social circle for them to even consider anyways. Unfortunately, about 75% of girls belong to this group. They can be found sitting around a big table in a restaurant or in KTV every single weekend night, ALWAYS with the same group of friends.

2. Asian girls who speak good English: These girls prefer dating white guys. Also open to Asian guys, just the white guys a little bit more so because they do dream to one day leave their country. They may have experience study abroad or went on working holiday. They can be found in English schools or working for international firms. These are the "normal" local girls that white guys have access to.

3. White guy groupies (English bubble): These are the girls who literally seek out white guys. They are normal local girls with delusional view of white guys. These are the girls that most expats get with. But they tend to be low quality girls. They are not necessary sluts, they just want a white guy. They are all over online dating sites.

4. Sluts: They want dicks. When there are no white guys around, they take Asian dicks. When there are white guys around (like on online dating sites), they disproportionally prefer to sleep with white guys. These are the girls that I have troubles getting. I only get them when I go to places where they have no white guys options. They frequent bars and clubs. Note: girls in the other groups can also be sluts, and they will jump into bed with an attractive white guy the first chance they get.

For white guys who want to sleep with Asian girls: I do not know any Asian girl who refuses to date Asian guys who is not a slut. So to check how easy she is to get into bed, just ask her if she significantly prefer white guys over Asian guys. If she starts talking trash about Asian guys, then bingo, it's safe to escalate.
So this would be true for all East Asian countries, including Japan and South Korea, rather than strictly the Sinophonic countries? So the girls those PUA's are banging are nothing more than whores who just actively seek out white men?
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

This would be true especially for Japan and South Korea. I would say the percentage of girls who date exclusively their countrymen are much higher in those two countries than in other Asian countries. The girls the PUAs are banging usually already had sex with many other white guys. White guys may get to those countries and may be like "wow, Asian girls are easy and I am like a God here", but the truth is that the girls he slept with also slept with bunch of other white guys. They find these slutty girls at bars and clubs and are like these girls are easy! Of course they are, that is why they are at bars and clubs! Little do they know that normal typical Asian girls don't even go to bars and clubs, those that do so frequently have a specific purpose in mind.

Typical Japanese and Korean girls do not want to date foreigner in their country (it's a different story when the girls go abroad). From what I have heard, it is incredibly difficult to pick-up a normal Japanese and Korean girls, the ones they do pick-up tend to be the "atypical".
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

What about Westernized Asian men in South Korea or Japan? I think unless if they learn the local language, they're not going to break the ice by much. I have heard of Japanese girls coming to Shanghai looking for boyfriends since the local Shanghainese men are seen as ideal marriage material. The marriage statistics for Chinese husband and foreign wife in Shanghai seem to be overwhelmingly composed of Japanese females. Would those girls be considered traditional and conservative?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:
Depends on what country. If you want to be a foreigner in N./NE Asia( the "yellow" countries) China- Japan-Korea- it is better to be white ( you will be second to being a foreigner of local ethnicity). It's also better to be white in Singapore. Even HK. Taiwan, maybe.

Philippines- so/so. At least, they are used to marrying white guys since 1400s. Better in smaller towns than in cities.

Thailand, VN, Cambodia, other Indochinese countries- better to be an Oriental there for sure. Should not go there looking for women if white. I mean it. Just don't buy the ticket....

....Indonesia? It's better to be Muslim of a lighter color there. so once you convert, you good. In Malaysia, it's better to be a white guy to date all girls. Muslim ( in a Muslim garb/beard for Malays, ) and a blond Aryan for the local Chinese.

Choose your countries and areas within those countries wisely. Asia is a big place.
Thanks Lad.

Seems like Phils or Malaysian Chinese for us palefaces, eh?