Almost scammed by Manila airport worker and almost kidnapped

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:If your worried about being ripped off make sure you have a Filipina to pick you up at the airport or any where else you need to make a cash transaction.
that didn't seem to stop them in cebu. manila im by myself.
Bring a bolo with you next time.
now that your in america for awhile whats your opinion? you miss living in phil or you would rather have your wife brought to the u.s?
The only thing that really bothered me in Phil was no jobs, humidity, bugs crawling on me while I'm sleeping and the dude that got shot in my driveway.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Becareful in China as well! I was in Shenzhen Boan airport once, and I was almost snookered by a deceiving Chinese as I was waiting in the taxi-line: He told me to come down to the basement level where I would be picked-up by some people in a Van, but they ended-up charging me WAY MORE than what I would've paid by regular taxi (Almost three times as much). LOL!...

I yelled at them to let me out of the car, and told them to get my luggage from the back of the van for me. (This could've ended badly, as they could've just as easily kidnapped me or declined to give me back my money.)