I usually only meet girls alone in the Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Of course, I wouldn't think less of a girl if she wanted to meet me alone in a public place, either.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Repatriate wrote:
chanta76 wrote:I'm curious about the other expats in the Philippines if they take Will N Dowd sloppy seconds.
I believe I mentioned this another thread once. A lot of expats in the Philippines are boning the same chicks over and over again. The filipinas who go after foreign men consist of a pool and a lot of people are dipping into the same pool. So the guy Will N. Dowd f***ed probably got passed around by the Rooshv guys and a few other manosphere forum guys as well. Everyone is basically using Filipino cupid. Even though there are a lot of filipinas it's not all that rare for people to be hitting up the same girls.

I remember meeting one girl and when she got in that comfort zone with me she started talking to me about all the foreigners she met. A few of them were obviously manosphere guys. She's been around the block and wasn't even afraid to admit that. I passed on her, but I don't think this sort of thing is uncommon.
I think for the most part though that is a trend in the bigger cities and tourist spots (i.e Manila vicinity, Cebu, Boracay). I seriously doubt a lot of those RooshV guys and other mongers go to the province areas much and even if they do they strike out more times than not. Cities of 300,000 or less don't have that much to do if all you are concentrated on is screwing women. Northern Luzon, Bicol region, and most of Mindinao are roughly untouched when compared to the aforementioned.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

hammanta wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
chanta76 wrote:I'm curious about the other expats in the Philippines if they take Will N Dowd sloppy seconds.
I believe I mentioned this another thread once. A lot of expats in the Philippines are boning the same chicks over and over again. The filipinas who go after foreign men consist of a pool and a lot of people are dipping into the same pool. So the guy Will N. Dowd f***ed probably got passed around by the Rooshv guys and a few other manosphere forum guys as well. Everyone is basically using Filipino cupid. Even though there are a lot of filipinas it's not all that rare for people to be hitting up the same girls.

I remember meeting one girl and when she got in that comfort zone with me she started talking to me about all the foreigners she met. A few of them were obviously manosphere guys. She's been around the block and wasn't even afraid to admit that. I passed on her, but I don't think this sort of thing is uncommon.
I think for the most part though that is a trend in the bigger cities and tourist spots (i.e Manila vicinity, Cebu, Boracay). I seriously doubt a lot of those RooshV guys and other mongers go to the province areas much and even if they do they strike out more times than not. Cities of 300,000 or less don't have that much to do if all you are concentrated on is screwing women. Northern Luzon, Bicol region, and most of Mindinao are roughly untouched when compared to the aforementioned.
Yes, I was mainly referring to the Makati and BGC area in particular. A lot of the girls really seem to get around. Then when you read forum posts by manosphere guys who all cluster at the same nightclubs and social circles you start to connect the dots and it's obvious a lot of them are f***ing the same girls.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Having re-read this thread the only thing I'd want to add is that there are no absolutes. I would hate that a newbie would take away from this the notion that if a Filipina brings along a chaperone she is good and if she meets you alone she is bad. It isn't true and I can't even define good and bad.

Truth is I met several "good" girls without chaparones/entourages. In each case I met the girl in a very public place (ie., Ayala Mall) or an upscale restaurant. Also in each case I had been chatting online with the person for many months and there was a comfort level. Plus in each case I made it clear I was completely open to her comfort - wherever she wanted to meet, with or without friends was fine with me.

That is certainly in contrast to the player who wants to meet her alone only because it makes it easier to get her back to his place for fun and games.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

With mongers having sex in the p4p scene and maybe sleeping with the same girls. How do they not get stds? Or do they ?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

chanta76 wrote:With mongers having sex in the p4p scene and maybe sleeping with the same girls. How do they not get stds? Or do they ?
they get them and ive given them lol
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

newlifeinphilippines,

So did your dick fall off?
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

chanta76 wrote:newlifeinphilippines,

So did your dick fall off?
AHHHHHH that explains everything... :lol:
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Repatriate wrote:
hammanta wrote:
Repatriate wrote:

Yes, I was mainly referring to the Makati and BGC area in particular. A lot of the girls really seem to get around. Then when you read forum posts by manosphere guys who all cluster at the same nightclubs and social circles you start to connect the dots and it's obvious a lot of them are f***ing the same girls.
True.

For the one's that aren't professional hoes, I wonder if there is a theme similar to blacks as in "once you go foreigner..."

Now whether that is a theme based off of money, looks, image, larger *gasp* member, etc, we could argue for days.

From my personal experience and that of filipina friends, there's definitely a trend of not going back. And that isn't because they couldn't get a filipino guy or are hurting for money. On the contrary, many get asked out constantly from local guys.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

honestly the rule should be if they bring a girl then the friend should pay for EVERYONES dinner. cause when you think about it if they have the nerve to do that then the friend should pay. watch how many will suddenly appear alone :)

hammanta, ive never seen a girl chasing foreigners go back to filipino to settle down unless she got accidentally knocked up by one she was fooling with on the side or she got too old or ugly for foreigners so i had to settle for the unemployed local. alot of bargirls will work the bar till they can possibly no longer do it and what ive noticed is many of them are way past their prime in looks and age this also is something ive noticed with some of the dating site girls too chasing foreiners. but they still are trying to hustle foreigners when its obvious no guy would marry an ugly thing like that theyd be better off just going back to their filipino guys. but some are persistent because they would hate the idea of having to settle for a filipino
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Yet another reason to only meet girls alone:

I was chatting with my regular Filipina again recently and told her how I now only meet girls alone, no exceptions. I mentioned to her that some guys will agree to meet girls that bring friends or relatives, because they see it as a chance to meet more girls. Then I told her, that from what I can remember when I did meet girls that I let bring other girls, the other girls that they brought with them are almost always unattractive or just plain ugly. She then gave me another dose of Filipina logic by saying that girls that bring another girl will almost always bring one that is less attractive than them, because that will make them look better. It makes sense of course but I had never thought of it. They want some security in another Filipina, but not a chance you are going to like that girl better than them, so pick an ugly one.

I can only think of 1 or 2 cases where the sidekick girl or girls I met were close to the main one, and then they were not single. If the main one was sub par, the sidekick was usually very ugly.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

hammanta wrote:
True.

For the one's that aren't professional hoes, I wonder if there is a theme similar to blacks as in "once you go foreigner..."

Now whether that is a theme based off of money, looks, image, larger *gasp* member, etc, we could argue for days.

From my personal experience and that of filipina friends, there's definitely a trend of not going back. And that isn't because they couldn't get a filipino guy or are hurting for money. On the contrary, many get asked out constantly from local guys.
It's probably because foreign men can offer a more exciting lifestyle for these women who are now addicted to the "cock carousel" and becoming very westernized. It's not a good thing to date or get involved long term with one of these types of women. A lot of guys listen to their ego and think that women who chase only foreigners are a good thing and end up getting burned hard down the road. Plus a lot of them are just plain sluts.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Repatriate wrote:
hammanta wrote:
True.

It's probably because foreign men can offer a more exciting lifestyle for these women who are now addicted to the "cock carousel" and becoming very westernized. It's not a good thing to date or get involved long term with one of these types of women. A lot of guys listen to their ego and think that women who chase only foreigners are a good thing and end up getting burned hard down the road. Plus a lot of them are just plain sluts.
The problem is that there are so many exceptions to the rule. And a lot of it is foreigners to blame. Example being myself. I probably toiled a few girls that had good and honest intentions. But they do get a feel for the "better life" when dating a foreigner and it's hard to let that go. For us I guess it would be similar to dating a model and then going back to "average Anne." Does that mean all of these girls are gold diggers, not necessarily and some I'm sure would make good decent wives.

Let's be honest though, filipino guys have simply little to offer. If a girl believes she has the chance for better life she is gonna try and pursue that. But many foreigners take this for granted. I also recognize that there are some true whores and scammers out there. But the exceptions abound.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

hammanta,

you answer your own question in why some filipina prefer foreign men. From my take of it and from what I hear it's not just exclusively a white guy thing. An Asian guy or non-white guy from a stronger and wealthy country seems to have no trouble getting a girl in the Philippines . It's economics in a nutshell. The wealthy Philippine guys I imagine monger just as hard if not harder than western guys because they have access to the middle class filipina who might prefer someone of the same back ground.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

chanta76 wrote:hammanta,

you answer your own question in why some filipina prefer foreign men. From my take of it and from what I hear it's not just exclusively a white guy thing. An Asian guy or non-white guy from a stronger and wealthy country seems to have no trouble getting a girl in the Philippines . It's economics in a nutshell. The wealthy Philippine guys I imagine monger just as hard if not harder than western guys because they have access to the middle class filipina who might prefer someone of the same back ground.
Of course they monger hard, there's no doubt about that but hard core wealthy and desirable Filipinos are few and far between. Majority of the population, even middle class guys are below average in looks and still don't make the money most western guys do. Other Asians tend to be more competition than some of the local guys.

And of course some girls are gonna prefer there own kind just like some white guys prefer there own kind. But there are plenty of girls that would prefer a different ethnicity.

Personally for me if it came down to a hot white girl or a hot Asian girl I'd take the Asian hands down. Some filipinas think this way as well. It's the novelty value mixed with other aspects as well.