Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Most Filipinas only like the idea of meeting foreigners

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Most Filipinas only like the idea of meeting foreigners

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:47 pm

davewe wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
good points. You got me interested though how was your first few trips like? What kind of experiences did you have? I remember in one blog you said you were with one girl and she blew you off later for some other guy. you got lucky in the end so thats not a good sign for the rest of us if even you had bad streaks on the first few trips.

Do you think will n dowd will get tire of the place and maybe only be there part time per year in teh future?


I had a blast on my first few trips. I found no shortage of attractive young women anxious to meet. Does that mean they were all good girls and would have all made good wives? Nope. But I am sure a lot of them would have. Truth be told in both my online experiences and in country experiences I have a boatload of fun and funny experiences. It truly is a different culture with different attitudes and a guy can either decide to like/accept that or hate it. I chose to like it.

You are correct, at first I selected a girl and it ultimately blew up. But as I said in my blog she f-ed me over and I loved every minute of the f-ing. So even the bad experience was positive. Afterwards, Pete's wife had some advise and told me that it was a red flag that she didn't want me to immediately meet her family; that any good girl who is interested in you will want to do this very quickly. So I learned and moved on and ended up with someone better.

So yes, in the end I got lucky - but I also made my own luck.

As to Will N, I hate predicting about other's lives. He certainly doesn't sound as enthusiastic as he did at first but who knows.



I think if one goes there they just have to assume that all the girls will be low hangers until proven otherwise and to be very cautious the whole time (protect yourself from pregnancy and dont make any promises of undying love forever or any other financial promises to make them feel secure). I like my whole "live in" approach if its with a girl you get along with can make the stay more enjoyable. I can't focus on my work if im running around on dateinasia and going on dates or having to host a guest to my room everyday. WIth livein i can do my work and she helps me out. I work 7 days a week and occassionally if emergencies come up can be busy all day if not for weeks or even months depending on any unexpected situations so for me its hard to motivate me to wantt o come back cause im worried about my work and time and finances for my future. I think when one gets closer to retirment then they can enjoy themselves better there for long periods. Will n dowd must be close to retirment or something cause i couldn't lay in bed all day and have sex and watch tv unless i was close to retirement.


Thats nice you had so many hot women to choose from or women who gave good sex cause my experience has been that most women online are not attractive and the ones that are often wont meet or have excuses or dissapear by the time you are actually around and ready to meet cause they are chatting with hundreds of guys.

yeah thats sort of how it is even the scammers or hoes will give a good experience so some of us will look the other way for awhile or live in denial or just use it to our advantage. my current gf was ok with me meeting her dad but she didn't go out of her way and i think didnt care whether i did or not but she had a bad upbringing too so her situation is unique.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm







Postby Rock » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:13 pm

Will N. Dowd wrote:I had one Filipina cover her nose with her hand while on a date with me. When I asked her what she was doing, she said she was embarrassed by the shape of her nose compared to mine. Ridiculous.


Wow, I laughed hard at that one. Some of these tales are hilarious. Is Davao really like that? Anyway, keep em' coming :)
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Falcon » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:02 pm

Rock, have some Filipinas also been very shy in front of you simply because of your background or Caucasian features?

Perhaps that's more common with working-class Mindanao and Visayan ladies, and the middle-class Manila girls that you date might not even flinch at the sight of a white guy.
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Postby Rock » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:12 pm

Falcon wrote:Rock, have some Filipinas also been very shy in front of you simply because of your background or Caucasian features?

Perhaps that's more common with working-class Mindanao and Visayan ladies, and the middle-class Manila girls that you date might not even flinch at the sight of a white guy.


Yea, this made me think that perhaps I should interview some local Manila girls and get them to express their opinions on these kinds of things. Middle class and above families in Manila tend to be very in touch with western ways but at the same time also have a lot of exposure to poor province people through their maids, drivers, etc. Perhaps they could provide some cultural interpretation and explain the whys and general thinking behind some of the behaviors Will N. Dowd often experiences when attempting to date poor rural girls.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:33 am

Rock,
Maybe you can do a podcast interview with some of the middle class Filipinas you know. Or you can ask them to do an interview with me.

Btw, I don't share Will N. Dowd's experience. Most of the Filipinas that write me back on dating sites will usually meet me if I show up in their town.

I thought he was a "God" in the Philippines. Why would he have that problem?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Windsong » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:40 pm

Sounds like the entire town knows Will is a player now. Word travels like wildfire there in Davao and Duma and all the other places players like to go to. Good girls KNOW he is not to be trusted now. And honestly why is he getting interested in random girls? He should stick to hoes and the like as he has in the beginning.

He has slept around so much that it is now impossible for him to have any kind of meaningful relationship.
Windsong
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:59 pm

Postby Repatriate » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:35 pm

This sounds bizarre and I never experienced this in Manila at least. I've had girls do silly things like show up at the wrong place but usually it's a legitimate misunderstanding. I actually find Filipinas to be refreshingly not all that flakey. Some of them live quite far away from Makati but they are still willing to meet you for the most part. I didn't talk with obvious scammers though and I suspect a lot of guys can't tell the difference.

I have wondered what the effect will be when you have Rooshv forum type guys going to Manila and boning dozens of chicks in marathon sessions. I have a feeling this will ruin the place eventually..how fast i'm not sure.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Ghost » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:11 am

Windsong wrote:Sounds like the entire town knows Will is a player now. Word travels like wildfire there in Davao and Duma and all the other places players like to go to. Good girls KNOW he is not to be trusted now. And honestly why is he getting interested in random girls? He should stick to hoes and the like as he has in the beginning.

He has slept around so much that it is now impossible for him to have any kind of meaningful relationship.


This. He's trapped himself and it is entirely his fault. He's a monger complaining about not being able to get quality women. Quality women don't respond to mongers. At best he's getting low class sluts and hookers giving it away to free to foreigners. Then he comes on here for a whine. Anyway, he knows we're right but he's too cowardly to respond to our legitimate criticisms.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby OutWest » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:27 am

Ghost wrote:
Windsong wrote:Sounds like the entire town knows Will is a player now. Word travels like wildfire there in Davao and Duma and all the other places players like to go to. Good girls KNOW he is not to be trusted now. And honestly why is he getting interested in random girls? He should stick to hoes and the like as he has in the beginning.

He has slept around so much that it is now impossible for him to have any kind of meaningful relationship.


This. He's trapped himself and it is entirely his fault. He's a monger complaining about not being able to get quality women. Quality women don't respond to mongers. At best he's getting low class sluts and hookers giving it away to free to foreigners. Then he comes on here for a whine. Anyway, he knows we're right but he's too cowardly to respond to our legitimate criticisms.


I have said this for years. Once you live in Mongerville, it is unlikely that you can ever found your way out. Many girls can sense this...in fact, I suspect it may even be pheromones. Truly coupled men and women actually tune their immune systems to each other, whereas a very confused immune response (So many partners) de-tunes the immune system to a low level (Gives up trying to tune to any one individual.) After years in the Philippines and the third world in general, my disgust with monger types has only grown. They have the right you say...quite right. And I have the right to
find them vile and inhuman. We shall agree to disagree as they say...lol
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby Raja » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:04 am

OutWest wrote: I have said this for years. Once you live in Mongerville, it is unlikely that you can ever found your way out. Many girls can sense this...in fact, I suspect it may even be pheromones. Truly coupled men and women actually tune their immune systems to each other, whereas a very confused immune response (So many partners) de-tunes the immune system to a low level (Gives up trying to tune to any one individual.) After years in the Philippines and the third world in general, my disgust with monger types has only grown. They have the right you say...quite right. And I have the right to
find them vile and inhuman. We shall agree to disagree as they say...lol

You can find your way out just as addicts in other areas have. Be it drugs, gambling or the consumer of commercial sex. But as other addicts do you must recognize what you are doing and want to quit, not search for a more perfect marketplace.
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Postby Taco » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:34 pm

OutWest wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Windsong wrote:Sounds like the entire town knows Will is a player now. Word travels like wildfire there in Davao and Duma and all the other places players like to go to. Good girls KNOW he is not to be trusted now. And honestly why is he getting interested in random girls? He should stick to hoes and the like as he has in the beginning.

He has slept around so much that it is now impossible for him to have any kind of meaningful relationship.


This. He's trapped himself and it is entirely his fault. He's a monger complaining about not being able to get quality women. Quality women don't respond to mongers. At best he's getting low class sluts and hookers giving it away to free to foreigners. Then he comes on here for a whine. Anyway, he knows we're right but he's too cowardly to respond to our legitimate criticisms.


I have said this for years. Once you live in Mongerville, it is unlikely that you can ever found your way out.


Very true. Mongers spend their entire lives looking for the perfect 10 and what they don't realize is they'll never find her.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4240
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby davewe » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:49 pm

OutWest wrote: I have said this for years. Once you live in Mongerville, it is unlikely that you can ever found your way out.


Mongerville - I love this lol!

Apparently, at least for now, Mongerville is a barangay in Davao :)
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby chanta76 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:14 pm

I think with mongers they forget that these are people . They assume just because this is in Asia and the country is poor the girls are so easy to white guys and that mongers see them as nothing more but cum buckets. It's very disrespectful...

I thinkwhat it comes down to is what type of foreign guy you are in the Philippines to get quality girls. In other words you have to bring something else to the table. Which means actually caring for the person not just wham bam thank you mam.

Part of the reason why Filipina girls don't like Philippine men beaides economics is that Philippine men are known to be big time play boys themselves and don't take things serious. I think Will N Dodd think just because he is white it gives him automatic status that he is entitled to p***y.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Postby OutWest » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:21 am

chanta76 wrote:I think with mongers they forget that these are people . They assume just because this is in Asia and the country is poor the girls are so easy to white guys and that mongers see them as nothing more but cum buckets. It's very disrespectful...

I thinkwhat it comes down to is what type of foreign guy you are in the Philippines to get quality girls. In other words you have to bring something else to the table. Which means actually caring for the person not just wham bam thank you mam.

Part of the reason why Filipina girls don't like Philippine men beaides economics is that Philippine men are known to be big time play boys themselves and don't take things serious. I think Will N Dodd think just because he is white it gives him automatic status that he is entitled to p***y.



If mongers just stuck to pros that would be one thing, but invariably, they are endlessly looking for
decent girls to destroy and drag down....sometimes in a place like the Philippines, ruining lives...as they go on to the next victim. The ultimate prize for mongers are "nice girls" who they can destroy.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:42 am

chanta76 wrote:I think with mongers they forget that these are people . They assume just because this is in Asia and the country is poor the girls are so easy to white guys and that mongers see them as nothing more but cum buckets. It's very disrespectful...

I thinkwhat it comes down to is what type of foreign guy you are in the Philippines to get quality girls. In other words you have to bring something else to the table. Which means actually caring for the person not just wham bam thank you mam.

Part of the reason why Filipina girls don't like Philippine men beaides economics is that Philippine men are known to be big time play boys themselves and don't take things serious. I think Will N Dodd think just because he is white it gives him automatic status that he is entitled to p***y.


I actualy believe he is entitled to p***y considering what type of guys these girls are messing with anyways with their locals. But hey if drinking all day or living in the moms shack is marriage material to a filipina girl then no wonder most westerners think were entitled to that p***y. Just being real. arrogant yes but it should be true. If he isn't lying to them about he doesn't want marriage or he says he is not sure their future and makes no promises then he isn't ruining good girls. they are big girls they open their legs themselves. Good girls wouldn't do it in the first place. Then we have delusional guys like outwest who thinks he needs to save women when they obviously will do what they want anyways. and some girls love sex too so they want it also imagine that!!!! But of course outwest wouldn't know that hes too busy trying to save his legion of virgins who just want a guy for his money
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests